REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum


Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-23-2009, 10:19 AM   #51
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!
 
vmec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 589
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I dunno about the dudes but just trusting the gal if she said she's on the pill is like a girl saying oh the guy said he's tested and clean, so stick it in unwrapped... Yeah, uh no. Sorry I trust not.

__________________
As Gordon Ramsey says: "Fuck me."
vmec is offline  
Old 02-23-2009, 10:30 AM   #52
Hypa owned my ass at least once
 
Noir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Japan
Posts: 6,747
Thanked 1,314 Times in 540 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by vmec View Post
And do you think all partners (men) who knock their partners up should have the "right" to cheat since they're not getting laid for x months? Fuck that.
Yes.

Just like every woman who is stuck in a loveless marriage/relationship has every right to entertain the chance to find love somewhere else.

What is it about your upbringing that convinces you that everything in this world should be biased towards women (and never against them)? Its very naive to think that men are guilty by automation and that no women play a contributory part in such faults.

Whack Off? HAHAHAHA. You lose credibility just for that.

It's very simple, men and women both need their maintenance, whatever maintenance may be for each. When either party is not receving sufficient maintenance from their counterparts, its natural for both men and women to look elsewhere to fulfill such needs. This is a natural human phenomenon, which I can guarantee every time.
Noir is offline  
Old 02-23-2009, 11:17 AM   #53
How I Mod your mother
 
!Yaminashi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Crayon Box
Posts: 13,671
Thanked 968 Times in 474 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jing View Post
Cheating can never be justified.
/End thread
And yes, you are an asshole.
__________________
Quote:
[19-07, 16:52] bloodmack: EB did u change my avatar and title?
Quote:
[19-07, 16:54] El Bastardo: bm i have no idea what you're talking about because i don't speak gorilla
Crayon
!Yaminashi is offline  
Old 02-23-2009, 11:24 AM   #54
Wunder? Wonder?? Wander???
 
ZiG-87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 232
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by asswipe
was it justified at all to cheat because I wasn't getting any sex?
nope
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by aznboi128 View Post
well said and nice penis
ZiG-87 is offline  
Old 02-23-2009, 11:37 AM   #55
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001
 
Gumby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 9,261
Thanked 2,318 Times in 872 Posts
OMG some of the responses (small percentage, fortunately) in this thread make me sick. Maybe I'm not as horny as you Noir, but sex is NOT a necessity.

When my wife was pregnant, we both wanted it at times, but we went without because to me, it seemed like I was going to jizz on my developing kid.

And now that you're a parent, say good bye to your sex life! Good thing we're going to Vegas in March.
__________________
Do Not Put Aftershave on Your Balls. -604CEFIRO
Looks like I'm gonna have some hot sex again tonight...OOPS i got the 6 pack. that wont last me the night, I better go back and get the 24 pack! -Turbo E
kinda off topic but obama is a dilf - miss_crayon
Honest to fucking Christ the easiest way to get a married woman in the mood is clean the house and do the laundry.....I've been with the same girl almost 17 years, ask me how I know. - quasi
Gumby is offline  
Old 02-23-2009, 11:40 AM   #56
Hypa owned my ass at least once
 
Noir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Japan
Posts: 6,747
Thanked 1,314 Times in 540 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumby View Post
OMG some of the responses (small percentage, fortunately) in this thread make me sick. Maybe I'm not as horny as you Noir, but sex is NOT a necessity.
Would you stay in a sexless relationship? or if the relationship ever evolved into a sexless one?

(And we're not talking about being in our 50's or 60's in age. We're talking about 20's or 30's at best)

necessities are necessities, plain and simple. Do people know that when there is a scarcity of food, people have eaten other people?
Atrocious in normal situations no? Of course, the necessity of sex is not as dire as hunger, but neither is the atrocity of cheating in comparison to cannibalism. Like I said, it's easy to judge when one is not subject to extraordinary circumstances. But place people on extraordinary situations, and people's morals and civility will shift to that which is more basic. Why do you think hungry people steal?

Last edited by Noir; 02-23-2009 at 12:20 PM.
Noir is offline  
Old 02-23-2009, 11:56 AM   #57
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS
 
RacePace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Richmond
Posts: 11,180
Thanked 1,315 Times in 328 Posts
Depends whether or not it is sexless because you don't love each other anymore. And you also have to consider the children, because they will be hurt if the relationship between mother and father doesn't exist anymore. Once you're a father, you cannot be selfish anymore, as simple as that.
__________________
Quote:
Originally posted by Girl
^ Yes it's sad when you stare at the shape of my penis through my overly skin tight jeans and not help but feel like a shameful little boy compared to me.
RacePace is offline  
Old 02-23-2009, 12:01 PM   #58
Hypa owned my ass at least once
 
Noir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Japan
Posts: 6,747
Thanked 1,314 Times in 540 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illuminate View Post
Depends whether or not it is sexless because you don't love each other anymore. And you also have to consider the children, because they will be hurt if the relationship between mother and father doesn't exist anymore. Once you're a father, you cannot be selfish anymore, as simple as that.
The child is only in the mix due to irresponsible practices of sex. Who knows why she got pregnant while being on the pill. Twice. Could it be that she took light of the responsibility of the proper use of birth control? Or could it be that she neglected it completely?

It's not like she was a 1 night stand. When you have a long history of relationship with a partner, you tend to trust them when they say they're on the pill. Unless she has previously shown signs not to be trusted.
Noir is offline  
Old 02-23-2009, 12:28 PM   #59
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001
 
Gumby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 9,261
Thanked 2,318 Times in 872 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
Would you stay in a sexless relationship? or if the relationship ever evolved into a sexless one?

(And we're not talking about being in our 50's or 60's in age. We're talking about 20's or 30's at best)

necessities are necessities, plain and simple. Do people know that when there is a scarcity of food, people have eaten other people?
Atrocious in normal situations no? Of course, the necessity of sex is not as dire as hunger, but neither is the atrocity of cheating in comparison to cannibalism. Like I said, it's easy to judge when one is not subject to extraordinary circumstances. But place people on extraordinary situations, and people's morals and civility will shift to that which is more basic. Why do you think hungry people steal?
Good point, Noir. I'll admit that I would not stay in a sexless relationship.

But I'm glad that you point out that basic necessities > sex, but sex still is an important aspect in any relationship.
__________________
Do Not Put Aftershave on Your Balls. -604CEFIRO
Looks like I'm gonna have some hot sex again tonight...OOPS i got the 6 pack. that wont last me the night, I better go back and get the 24 pack! -Turbo E
kinda off topic but obama is a dilf - miss_crayon
Honest to fucking Christ the easiest way to get a married woman in the mood is clean the house and do the laundry.....I've been with the same girl almost 17 years, ask me how I know. - quasi
Gumby is offline  
Old 02-23-2009, 12:51 PM   #60
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!
 
vmec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 589
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
Just like every woman who is stuck in a loveless marriage/relationship has every right to entertain the chance to find love somewhere else.

If he's so "stuck" in this sexless relationship LEAVE! What the fuck? I've seen lots of leaving and I know that leaving is the right thing to do in *most* cases. Child or not.

What is it about your upbringing that convinces you that everything in this world should be biased towards women (and never against them)? Its very naive to think that men are guilty by automation and that no women play a contributory part in such faults.

Whack Off? You lose credibility just for that. Alright... becasue men who don't get laid don't whack off to help with relief... right.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumby View Post
Good point, Noir. I'll admit that I would not stay in a sexless relationship.
Where does he say he has the right to cheat? He said he'd LEAVE.

And yes, Noir, we know you'd cheat on anyone for whatever reason you ain't getting pussy, she got fat, your friend was hot yeah yeah yeah. We also know you love to advise other people to cheat just for the experiment, oh hell who cares about the consequences. Life is pussy and pussy is life: for you.
__________________
As Gordon Ramsey says: "Fuck me."
vmec is offline  
Old 02-23-2009, 12:58 PM   #61
Hypa owned my ass at least once
 
Noir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Japan
Posts: 6,747
Thanked 1,314 Times in 540 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by vmec View Post
Where does he say he has the right to cheat? He said he'd LEAVE.
Unless you're really sheltered, a common transition between one relationship to another is usually through the avenue of cheating. Yeah ideally break ups should always be clean and follow a proper timeline. But you'd have to live a perfect world for that to be always true. It's not pretty but thats the world you live in.
Noir is offline  
Old 02-23-2009, 01:04 PM   #62
Revscene.net has a homepage?!
 
woozzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: bby
Posts: 1,287
Thanked 33 Times in 16 Posts
there are three kinds of people in this world...pussies, dicks and assholes. take your pick
woozzle is offline  
Old 02-23-2009, 01:04 PM   #63
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!
 
vmec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 589
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
The only case where his cheating is acceptable (notice "acceptable") is if his gf and him both agreed to have an open relationship. And judging by his confidential post he knows that cheating/ open relationships aren't her style. He still doesn't have the right to cheat if he ain't getting laid perfect world or not, hence his guilt.

He should confess so she can dump his horny ass and be with a guy who won't seek out pussy when his gf shat out his kid and isn't into sex.
__________________
As Gordon Ramsey says: "Fuck me."
vmec is offline  
Old 02-23-2009, 01:23 PM   #64
Hypa owned my ass at least once
 
Noir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Japan
Posts: 6,747
Thanked 1,314 Times in 540 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by vmec View Post
He still doesn't have the right to cheat if he ain't getting laid perfect world or not, hence his guilt.
Fine. He doesn't have the right to cheat.

But you're not changing facts that unfortunate as it may be, reality is that cheating IS a common form of transition from one relationship to another. And that sexless relationships are one of the causes that precipitates this transtion.

Your seriously need more substance or does depth in your argument really only goes as shallow as black is black, and white is white?

Last edited by Noir; 02-23-2009 at 01:29 PM.
Noir is offline  
Old 02-23-2009, 01:36 PM   #65
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!
 
vmec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 589
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
But in the begginning that's all we were ever discussing: right or not right in this case to CHEAT. No, he has not the right.

Does he have the right to have sex? YES. How should he go about it? He should dump his gal and fuck whoever the hell he wants!

I don't care how common it is that the transition is, that does not mean it's acceptable or that's right or okay all it means is it's common. So? You think that if you present that argument to his gf she's going to be accepting of that? (Maybe, but probably not.) As you can see the majority speaks out that his cheating was unacceptable. I'm not trying to change the facts that people cheat, why or when. Only that in this case he was "wrong".
__________________
As Gordon Ramsey says: "Fuck me."
vmec is offline  
Old 02-23-2009, 03:17 PM   #66
Hypa owned my ass at least once
 
Noir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Japan
Posts: 6,747
Thanked 1,314 Times in 540 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by vmec View Post
I don't care how common it is that the transition is, that does not mean it's acceptable or that's right or okay all it means is it's common. So? You think that if you present that argument to his gf she's going to be accepting of that? (Maybe, but probably not.) As you can see the majority speaks out that his cheating was unacceptable. I'm not trying to change the facts that people cheat, why or when. Only that in this case he was "wrong".
But people judging aren't in the circumstance he's in.

Seriously, it's like you getting called out in the Pregnancy thread. Do you think people choose not use protection? No, but a certain circumstance brought forth by a factors beyond someone's control can shift a person's morals. But you're too narrow a mind to take into account things past the black & white portion of right & wrong.

Point is: People placed in desperate situations will always yield the same results. Of course, everyone likes to think highly of themselves, but I'd love to see the true % of people who retain their integrity in times of desperation.
Noir is offline  
Old 02-23-2009, 03:43 PM   #67
Rs has made me the man i am today!
 
stewie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: burnaby
Posts: 3,090
Thanked 1,888 Times in 487 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6chr0nic4 View Post
whys that
elaborate
cause every time i looked at her after that, its all i could think about, and its really not that great of a thing to have running through your mind....

you try getting turned on with a girl youve gotten prego before and all thats running through your mind is "you coulda had my kid"....it just dosnt make things easier...its easier to just cut them out of your life and try to forget it and move on.

happy?
stewie is offline  
Old 02-23-2009, 03:45 PM   #68
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!
 
vmec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 589
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Do I think people choose to not use protection!?

You either choose to wrap it up or you choose to fuck bareback. She chooses to take her pills of she chooses to not. Yes, I think people choose.

Here we go again, yes everyone will eventually cheat on everyone right? Oh now wait, only in times of "desperation". "HOLY SHIT, I haven't been laid in 3 months- I'm gonna go get me some ass!" Becuase you think that no matter what the unfortunate circumstance that comes up someone will always break and fuck someone else. I know your life revolves around pussy. So then the vows most of us will evenually take are bullshit because they only apply in "good times". Because once one party gets desperate they'll cheat.

Do you have anything more than black and white against me? I don't see the world in black and white. I see certain situations in black and white, just like everyone else. Cheating is unforgivable you know why? Because even if I did think it was a one time thing, no feelings involved, still loves me, feels sorry for it I would look at him in disgust, that would never change. No matter how much I tried. I'd look at him and see him fucking some chick. And dare I say I'm hardly the last one who thinks cheating is a dealbreaker NO MATTER WHAT.

Now that doesn't mean that everything I see and do is so cut and dry- the situations that arise here are however. Shall I provide you with an example or do you not give two shits?
__________________
As Gordon Ramsey says: "Fuck me."
vmec is offline  
Old 02-23-2009, 04:23 PM   #69
Hypa owned my ass at least once
 
Noir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Japan
Posts: 6,747
Thanked 1,314 Times in 540 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by vmec View Post
Do I think people choose to not use protection!?

You either choose to wrap it up or you choose to fuck bareback. She chooses to take her pills of she chooses to not. Yes, I think people choose.

Here we go again, yes everyone will eventually cheat on everyone right? Oh now wait, only in times of "desperation". "HOLY SHIT, I haven't been laid in 3 months- I'm gonna go get me some ass!" Becuase you think that no matter what the unfortunate circumstance that comes up someone will always break and fuck someone else. I know your life revolves around pussy. So then the vows most of us will evenually take are bullshit because they only apply in "good times". Because once one party gets desperate they'll cheat.

Do you have anything more than black and white against me? I don't see the world in black and white. I see certain situations in black and white, just like everyone else. Cheating is unforgivable you know why? Because even if I did think it was a one time thing, no feelings involved, still loves me, feels sorry for it I would look at him in disgust, that would never change. No matter how much I tried. I'd look at him and see him fucking some chick. And dare I say I'm hardly the last one who thinks cheating is a dealbreaker NO MATTER WHAT.

Now that doesn't mean that everything I see and do is so cut and dry- the situations that arise here are however. Shall I provide you with an example or do you not give two shits?
Jeezus this is why men can't ever talk to women. You're just a bunch of emotionally charged rambling. It's almost impossible to remain objective when I can't spot your points from your emotion to you examples to your tirades.

I think we've been dancing around the same points now for the last few. Are you under the impression that the more emotionally charged your arguments are, the righter you become?
Noir is offline  
This post thanked by:
Old 02-23-2009, 04:25 PM   #70
How I Mod your mother
 
!Yaminashi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Crayon Box
Posts: 13,671
Thanked 968 Times in 474 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
Jeezus this is why men can't ever talk to women. You're just a bunch of emotionally charged rambling. It's almost impossible to remain objective when I can't spot your points from your emotion to you examples to your tirades.

I think we've been dancing around the same points now for the last few. Are you under the impression that the more emotionally charged your arguments are, the righter you become?
__________________
Quote:
[19-07, 16:52] bloodmack: EB did u change my avatar and title?
Quote:
[19-07, 16:54] El Bastardo: bm i have no idea what you're talking about because i don't speak gorilla
Crayon
!Yaminashi is offline  
Old 02-23-2009, 04:41 PM   #71
VLS Barista Brat
 
Trinity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Richmond
Posts: 9,175
Thanked 51 Times in 16 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
Jeezus this is why men can't ever talk to women. You're just a bunch of emotionally charged rambling. It's almost impossible to remain objective when I can't spot your points from your emotion to you examples to your tirades.

I think we've been dancing around the same points now for the last few. Are you under the impression that the more emotionally charged your arguments are, the righter you become?
Hey! Not all of us are insane like her!
__________________
Quem deus vult perdere dementat prius.
Trinity is offline  
This post thanked by:
Old 02-23-2009, 04:46 PM   #72
Hypa owned my ass at least once
 
Noir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Japan
Posts: 6,747
Thanked 1,314 Times in 540 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
Hey! Not all of us are insane like her!
Hahahaha. My bad.
Noir is offline  
Old 02-23-2009, 04:50 PM   #73
VLS Barista Brat
 
Trinity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Richmond
Posts: 9,175
Thanked 51 Times in 16 Posts
For the record, I see where Noir's coming from. Granted, it did take me a while to realize what the fuck he was talking about.

And really, if you think about this situation, it's not the be-all-end-all story. It's actually kind of typical. It took the both of them to get where they are.
__________________
Quem deus vult perdere dementat prius.
Trinity is offline  
Old 02-23-2009, 04:51 PM   #74
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS
 
ur-lil-sw33tie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: vancouver
Posts: 526
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Los Bastardo View Post
The following is a submission from an Anonymous Revscene member. If the original poster would like to reply to this thread feel free to message me privately


I'm 26 and gf is 25 now. Well 2 years ago she got pregnant even though she was on the pill so we decided to abort and it was horrible seeing her suffer and all but I took care of her until she felt better. But it made me feel like shit that it happened so I kept my distance and told her we shouldn't be together because I always feel like I hurt her. She made a huge deal out of it and said that I wanted out because I didn't love her but really it was just because I'm too weak to face her. Was that a wrong move? So took some time off but either way we ended up back together.

Fast forward to 1 year ago, fuck my life got her pregnant again even though we used spermicide and the pill. But this time she decided to keep the baby so we did. The sex started to fall apart because she was always feeling sick and tired and she gained a lot of weight. I ended up sleeping with someone else while she was 3 months pregnant because I haven't been getting any for 3 months. It was purely physical, I still love my gf as much as I did before. Well the baby is out now, and I'm still cheating because I'm simply just not getting any sex. My gf is making efforts to loose that weight but its not coming off and she looks like a wreck from all the stress it really turns me off.

I'm willing to marry my gf when I'm more ready for marriage but recently I've been thinking more. She tells me how grateful she is to have a faithful bf like me and it kills me every time I hear her say it. So finally I cut off the physical relationship and I'm thinking of maybe confessing what I did. I know she'll probably leave me when I cough it up so I've been holding back to not tell her.

So my questions are...was it justified at all to cheat because I wasn't getting any sex? Is there a way to confess and still keep my gf or should I just brush it under the rug forever? What do you think of me as a person (won't take any offense if you want to bash me, want honest opinions)?
OMFG, ur an asshole! she aborted the first child and she got pregnant again. she keeps it, she gains a bit of weight and look like a trainreck, u dont' get some, so u go get it from somebody else? OMFG!! it's guys like u that make all the girls out there question their own bf and make all men look bad!!
ur-lil-sw33tie is offline  
Old 02-23-2009, 04:58 PM   #75
Banned (ABWS)
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: North Vancouver
Posts: 669
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
What a dick head! Not a good move bro not good!
Adsdeman is offline  
Closed Thread
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 03:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Revscene.net cannot be held accountable for the actions of its members nor does the opinions of the members represent that of Revscene.net