REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness (https://www.revscene.net/forums/sports-sports-entertainment-fitness_35/)
-   -   2009 ICE604 thread (https://www.revscene.net/forums/571499-2009-ice604-thread.html)

RayBot 08-06-2009 05:15 PM

NLS?

RayBot 08-09-2009 07:23 PM

Hey SumAznGuy...

I'm gonna be watching your game tomorow....I'm expecting big things from the aviators tomorow.

ewong 08-09-2009 07:26 PM

Damn it! I can't make it to the KBI games! I wanna see the faces of those ringers on Incredibles when they lose and get ELIMINATED!!

ryan9939 08-10-2009 10:43 AM

looking for a team

any intermediate teams looking for players? I don't have much ice experience but play at a fairly high level of rollerhockey in the VIHL (Silver 1). PM me.

ed_pow_rs 08-10-2009 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ryan9939 (Post 6540640)
any intermediate teams looking for players? I don't have much ice experience but play at a fairly high level of rollerhockey in the VIHL (Silver 1). PM me.

Try the messageboard on ICE604 website. On the forum, there is player pickup section or you can contact Herb Lee. He is co-ordinator of the league.

ewong 08-10-2009 11:59 PM

AVA LOST!!! BOOO!!!!

btw, they are doing ID checks at the game for playoffs. I guess they wanna avoid another Young Guns vs Dill Pickles incident, where YGs got eliminated and found out that Dills had an illegal player and they had to play a rematch. Of course, YGs won, but there was a big brawl after the game.

RayBot 08-11-2009 07:31 AM

Yeah...i had big time hopes for fat 55 and his band of merry men.

SumAznGuy 08-11-2009 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RayBot (Post 6542138)
Yeah...i had big time hopes for fat 55 and his band of merry men.

Oh you will. I just don't know if it is friday or saturday. If it is saturday, maybe Steve D. will be our ref again.
Way better than those 2 fags from last night. One guy puts his whistle away after the first faceoff and the other get's called a dickhead to his face and let's it go.

Oh yeah, and I saw you got robbed twice again. Booo!!!!

Keroleen 08-11-2009 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SumAznGuy (Post 6542150)
Oh you will. I just don't know if it is friday or saturday. If it is saturday, maybe Steve D. will be our ref again.
Way better than those 2 fags from last night. One guy puts his whistle away after the first faceoff and the other get's called a dickhead to his face and let's it go.

Oh yeah, and I saw you got robbed twice again. Booo!!!!

hey sunaznguy...who are you?

Keroleen 08-11-2009 08:03 AM

Ray...so I heard your favourite teammate ruffling it up on the bench eh?
Did you guys ALL get IDed? I Heard they purposedly ID KBI b/c they felt there were illegal players on the roster?

ewong 08-11-2009 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keroleen (Post 6542171)
Did you guys ALL get IDed? I Heard they purposedly ID KBI b/c they felt there were illegal players on the roster?

Well I heard that Incredibles had an illegal player. Funny thing was, the illegal wasn't one of the skilled guys, just a guy who never shows to games :haha:

But yeah i heard several teams got ID. At one point Coach of AVA whipped out his berry to check out KBI's roster

SumAznGuy 08-11-2009 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keroleen (Post 6542170)
hey sunaznguy...who are you?

The guy that you 2 hand chopped at our last meeting. ;)

SumAznGuy 08-11-2009 08:19 AM

I am pretty sure KBI won 3-2 last night, but the Ice604 website says they lost. What gives?

RayBot 08-11-2009 08:54 AM

Ker....you better check up on what Ed is saying..

As for last night, we got id'd naturally because there were 3-5 people on the roster including me that the other team hasn't seen before. I'd be challenging the roster myself if i was in that situation.

As for #7 on our team, that guy is a fuckin douche. He's like a woman hockey player that plays during her period. And that #10 on our team is an idiot too. Guy falls over his own feet, nobody around him, and he bitches to the referree, 'what the fuck was that?'

RayBot 08-11-2009 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ewong (Post 6542174)
Well I heard that Incredibles had an illegal player. Funny thing was, the illegal wasn't one of the skilled guys, just a guy who never shows to games :haha:

But yeah i heard several teams got ID. At one point Coach of AVA whipped out his berry to check out KBI's roster

uhmmm....the COACH of the AVA??? You gotta be kidding me.

Keroleen 08-11-2009 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SumAznGuy (Post 6542183)
The guy that you 2 hand chopped at our last meeting. ;)

come and say hi next time..i cant recognize players ...somehow cant say the same about me..more ppl know me than i know them

Keroleen 08-11-2009 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RayBot (Post 6542211)
uhmmm....the COACH of the AVA??? You gotta be kidding me.

oh bang...he's at it again.....

and yeh Ray....im asking you cuz i know MOST of the guys over exaggerate items....:)
anyways ill be playing next game...see u

SumAznGuy 08-11-2009 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keroleen (Post 6542292)
come and say hi next time..i cant recognize players ...somehow cant say the same about me..more ppl know me than i know them

I wanted to say hi after the game, but I was too star struck with Steve Darling. Next time I see him, gonna ask him for Wesla Wong's #'s. :haha:

SumAznGuy 08-11-2009 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keroleen (Post 6542293)
oh bang...he's at it again.....

and yeh Ray....im asking you cuz i know MOST of the guys over exaggerate items....:)
anyways ill be playing next game...see u

Just remember, on saturday, you guys played against their emergency call up goalie because of Bang and his berry. :thumbsup:

shishkabobo 08-11-2009 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keroleen (Post 6542171)

they mainly did it because they thought KBI was a bang corp team, and we know what bang does about his roster throughout the season ;)

hey also tell tosh to make sure jersey numbers match the player name. Almost had a problem with a guy in a grey jersey (56), jersey number didn't match any player on the roster. To make it worse 56 scored the GWG and they could have cried ringer. It was fine this time because one of the refs' knew 56 was a dude named Ray E. (who was 26 on the roster).

RayBot 08-11-2009 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keroleen (Post 6542292)

I know i used this nickname at least 3 times this thread....but hes Fat 55!!

SumAznGuy 08-11-2009 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RayBot (Post 6542377)
I know i used this nickname at least 3 times this thread....but hes Fat 55!!

LOL.... :haha:

So now that Noir is out with his injury, I don't see him on this thread anymore. I guess he got a new girl friemd, lefty.

RayBot 08-11-2009 11:53 AM

Or he could do it with his injured hand......its gonna be like boning a handicapped chick!!

That damn grey 56 guy!! Not informing the scorekeeper about his alternate number.

SumAznGuy 08-12-2009 10:11 AM

Looks like the site is updated and AVA will be playing KBI on friday while Camp D will lose to INC on saturday. ;)

RayBot 08-12-2009 10:28 AM

Hmmm....that means the only way KBI will guarantee finals is if they win on Friday. Otherwise GF/GA statistic will lean towards the Incredible Diving Team.