REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 07-17-2010, 05:28 AM   #76
I STILL don't get it

Quote:
Originally Posted by coupeziRL View Post
there's clearly too much macho going on here, why does it have to be either of those options? why not something with a little more class? somewhere inbetween both those two options. enough where he won't be slashing tires anymore, and he's not 6 foot under? that would be suffice.

hypothetically speaking, if you saw someone doing this to your car from your balcony. you would run to your kitchen, grab a bigger knife and slit the guy in the throat? because really, that's what your options are telling me.
I would be fine with chopping off a finger. Everytime these vandalizing fuckers think of doing shit like that again, all they need to do is look at their hand I doubt they would even try doing something to someone else's car.
Advertisement
Vege is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 06:03 AM   #77
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 1,352 Times in 445 Posts
Then again I'm sure the victims buddies and their parents got a harsh reality check and they won't be fucking around with anyones stuff again... So this wasn't a total fail
Posted via RS Mobile
vafanculo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 06:24 AM   #78
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

Quote:
there's clearly too much macho going on here, why does it have to be either of those options? why not something with a little more class? somewhere inbetween both those two options. enough where he won't be slashing tires anymore, and he's not 6 foot under? that would be suffice.

hypothetically speaking, if you saw someone doing this to your car from your balcony. you would run to your kitchen, grab a bigger knife and slit the guy in the throat? because really, that's what your options are telling me.
yes.
.Dream.Time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 06:27 AM   #79
...in the world.

Thanked 7,636 Times in 2,321 Posts
Quote:

I'm just saying...between the two, him being shot in the face is obviously the better option. Sure, it might be going overboard but a dead car vandal? That's obviously not the worst thing in the world.

Plus, it'll deter other assholes. The next time some idiot kid thinks "Hey, it might be fun to slash some tires." he'll fear being shot in the face.
Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-17-2010, 09:17 AM   #80
MiX iT Up!

Thanked 2,066 Times in 865 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumby View Post
Do you hail from another planet, or have you simply been hiding under a rock?
i pick hail from another planet -- sounds soo much more cooler than hiding under a rock!

Sometimes we tend to be in despair when the person we love leaves us, but the truth is, it's not our loss, but theirs, for they left the only person who couldn't give up on them.

Make the effort and take the risk..

"Do what you feel in your heart to be right- for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't." - Eleanor Roosevelt
tiger_handheld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 09:25 AM   #81
Circle Stick Square Mod

Oh kids these days...
Posted via RS Mobile
!Tigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 09:26 AM   #82
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

I'm going to get a gun and whenever one of you fuckers cuts me off in traffic I'm going to shoot you.

What's better?

1. Leave the shitty driver on the roads so they can cause more accidents (and cost us all money in claims)?
2. Shoot that shitty driver in the face so the roads are safer for the rest of us?

I don't think killing bad drivers is going overboard.
ericthehalfbee is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 07-17-2010, 09:33 AM   #83
Banned (ABWS)

Thanked 1,105 Times in 540 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericthehalfbee View Post
Bad driving cannot be compared to purposely committing expensive vandalism.
taylor192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 09:35 AM   #84
Banned (ABWS)

Thanked 1,105 Times in 540 Posts
When you commit a crime you are acting outside of the law, the law should not protect you.

Sure it is overboard to shoot the kid, yet too bad so sad. Don't fuck with people if you're not prepared to handle the worst that could happen.
taylor192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 10:02 AM   #85
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

Fair enough Ronin,

Quote:
I'm going to get a gun and whenever one of you fuckers cuts me off in traffic I'm going to shoot you.

What's better?

1. Leave the shitty driver on the roads so they can cause more accidents (and cost us all money in claims)?
2. Shoot that shitty driver in the face so the roads are safer for the rest of us?

Poor driving skills is inevitable, slashing tires is not that's just fucking stupid. I would break every finger in your hand, arms, stomp the fuckers nuts if I see that done. The obvious answer to your question is 1, you weren't Ken Block when you had your class 7L should I have taken a shotgun and put it in your mouth? No, because practise makes perfect. No one expects to wake up at 9, drive to work with a desire to cause more accidents. Even though that looks like the situation in some cases, ie: driving around Richmond.

As a good driver though, you should always be ready for whatever on the street even if thats someone cutting you off without signalling. At times, shit happens.

Rule 1: You do not talk about Fight Club. Rule 2: You do not talk about Fight Club.
v.Rossi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 11:31 AM   #86
i like gifs

Thanked 7,785 Times in 2,695 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugen EvOlutioN View Post
someone already posted in the shooting thread
i posted mine before he did if you want to be all technical and shit
Ch28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 11:54 AM   #87
JDMEK9Mod | DogWhisperer

Thanked 5,315 Times in 1,652 Posts
that fb group is a fucking joke.
Spoiler!
spoon.ek9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 12:17 PM   #88
mb_
WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB

Thanked 7,029 Times in 1,900 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_AK View Post
I back-traced the address, theres no cemetery there :S
..it's a memorial. funeral will be held in his home country if anyone wants to fly there and troll it rofl

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowguy View Post
fuck you hipster
Quote:
Originally Posted by trollguy View Post
then fuck you hipster akinari
Quote:
[23-05, 11:34] FastAnna suck a dick ygay
mb_ is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-17-2010, 12:22 PM   #89
Banned By Establishment

I guess he didn't want to give the kid a, Mulligan.
static is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 01:50 PM   #90
ESKETIT

Thanked 9,658 Times in 2,308 Posts
suprised he shot at him and dident try runnin him over first. wonder what car it was lol
Vansterdam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 02:07 PM   #91
Willing to sell a family member for a few minutes on RS

Lets see if his punk ass friends will go around slashing peoples tires again. I hope they take this as a rude awakening.
hotjoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 05:15 PM   #92
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylor192 View Post
Bad driving cannot be compared to purposely committing expensive vandalism.
Doesn't matter. If it pisses me off then I'm going to shoot you for it. I make my own morality and nobody will tell me if I'm right or wrong.

People these days are soooo tough and soooo hardcore. I was heading to a game on Skytrain awhile back and the train jerked when going over the track changeover. This one guy bumped (slightly) into another guy and the guy who gets bumped starts calling the guy on and wanted to lay a beating on him. For what, bumping into him? And I'm sure anyone who's ever been in a club has seen the typical "what are you staring at" comment from some "tough guy" who's ready to start shit with someone who even glances in their direction.

Seriously, WTF is wrong with people these days where the slightest thing done against them is enough for them to want to lay a beating on, or even kill another person for? Better not screw around with me, and better not screw around with my stuff or I'm gonna lay some extreme justice on you. That's the attitude of a gangster.

To the people saying the vandal deserved to die, think about the next time when you might piss someone off and they think what you did warrants them shooting you even if you thought it was a "minor issue".
ericthehalfbee is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-17-2010, 05:17 PM   #93
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Thanked 1,341 Times in 557 Posts
RIP to the kid

but i really can't say im sorry he died

in Canada, with the justice system we have, sometimes vigilante justice is better than nothing at all, which we all know is what he would have gotten if he was arrested.... thats IF he would have even been arrested

powerful message, but one that needed to be sent, i assure you, property damage in Surrey next year will fall
PiuYi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 05:27 PM   #94
'

Thanked 6,557 Times in 1,111 Posts
according to the facebook group the memorial is happening exactly right now..
Time Today · 6:00pm - 10:00pm
Location 103rd Avenue 142nd Street,
insomniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 07:28 PM   #95
Banned By Establishment

Damn!!! Talk about over the top
racerman88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 07:35 PM   #96
Banned (ABWS)

im glad the kid died, but not before i got to force my cock down his throat
preeeeluuude is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 07-17-2010, 08:46 PM   #97
regulator

charge his punk friends with involuntary manslaughter
jigga250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 11:07 PM   #98
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

I honked at some guy driving a yellow servicemaster van and he followed me into a parking lot to tell me he's from surrey and asked if I knew what kind of trouble I could be in for by honking. He was clearly in the wrong being a lost dumbass and blocking traffic. He then proceeded to tell me he didn't care about cops and front. I just said yeah you win tough guy way to go.

God keep that trash in surrey.
Death2Theft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 11:15 PM   #99
Hypa owned my ass at least once

Thanked 1,314 Times in 540 Posts
Quote:
Doesn't matter. If it pisses me off then I'm going to shoot you for it. I make my own morality and nobody will tell me if I'm right or wrong.

People these days are soooo tough and soooo hardcore. I was heading to a game on Skytrain awhile back and the train jerked when going over the track changeover. This one guy bumped (slightly) into another guy and the guy who gets bumped starts calling the guy on and wanted to lay a beating on him. For what, bumping into him? And I'm sure anyone who's ever been in a club has seen the typical "what are you staring at" comment from some "tough guy" who's ready to start shit with someone who even glances in their direction.

Seriously, WTF is wrong with people these days where the slightest thing done against them is enough for them to want to lay a beating on, or even kill another person for? Better not screw around with me, and better not screw around with my stuff or I'm gonna lay some extreme justice on you. That's the attitude of a gangster.

To the people saying the vandal deserved to die, think about the next time when you might piss someone off and they think what you did warrants them shooting you even if you thought it was a "minor issue".
Dude, there's a big difference between "us" who if we are to damage property, it will be inadvertent or accidental, in comparison to people who's just naturally intentionally destructive.

The world is better off without the latter.
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 12:12 AM   #100
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

the good die young lol
you! is offline   Reply With Quote