REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 07-18-2010, 12:48 AM   #101
...in the world.

Thanked 7,636 Times in 2,321 Posts
Advertisement
Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 07-18-2010, 01:41 AM   #102
Banned (ABWS)

one less stupid kid living in the world.. more of this kind of things happen, smarter the world!!!
milkmilk101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 10:40 AM   #103
Better safe than Surrey

stupid is as stupid does
OTG-ZR2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 06:29 PM   #104
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xclusive View Post
I want more pics of that Coraal girl on that page! =)

Roll That Shit, Light That Shit, Smoke That Shit!

Quote:
(told to me by the stupidest person in the world)...
'Yeah, i've been to taco time before, but i got in trouble...I had a Mexican girlfriend who wanted to go to a mexican restaurant for our anniversery, so i took her to Taco Time"
91LS-VTak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 06:41 PM   #105
Banned (BBM)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 91LS-VTak View Post
I want more pics of that Coraal girl on that page! =)
Just click on her profile
kokanee_vtec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 06:55 PM   #106
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 1,726 Times in 546 Posts
i bet at his funeral they gonna be like playing 2pac and throwing gang signs during the moment of silence
bcedhk is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-18-2010, 07:53 PM   #107
JV6
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

this will teach a lesson to other punks who plan to fuk with anyone's car in the future. hopefully....
JV6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 08:39 PM   #108
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokanee_vtec View Post
Just click on her profile
stupid 'privacy' settings thwarted my creeping attempt

Roll That Shit, Light That Shit, Smoke That Shit!

Quote:
(told to me by the stupidest person in the world)...
'Yeah, i've been to taco time before, but i got in trouble...I had a Mexican girlfriend who wanted to go to a mexican restaurant for our anniversery, so i took her to Taco Time"
91LS-VTak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 10:30 PM   #109
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
Dude, there's a big difference between "us" who if we are to damage property, it will be inadvertent or accidental, in comparison to people who's just naturally intentionally destructive.

The world is better off without the latter.
It has nothing to do with people doing something on purpose or accidentally. It's the reaction of the "victim" that's important.

So many people these days seem to think an extreme response is justified for something minor done against them. They don't care if it's on purpose or an accident - they've been wronged and someone is going to pay - severely.

Even Death2Theft posted above how some guy actually followed him into a parking lot because he was honked at. WTF, a horn honk is enough to threaten someone?

These are the people the world is better off without.
ericthehalfbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 01:07 AM   #110
Hypa owned my ass at least once

Thanked 1,314 Times in 540 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericthehalfbee View Post
It has nothing to do with people doing something on purpose or accidentally. It's the reaction of the "victim" that's important.

So many people these days seem to think an extreme response is justified for something minor done against them. They don't care if it's on purpose or an accident - they've been wronged and someone is going to pay - severely.

Even Death2Theft posted above how some guy actually followed him into a parking lot because he was honked at. WTF, a horn honk is enough to threaten someone?

This is exactly the reason why petty crimes are so vogue amongst tough-guy wannabes.

People like Adem Aliu take advantage of people's nature of passivity & avoidance to excersise their reckless and destructive nature to further their own alpha-dog egos at our financial expense; and none to his own.

This is because like you and despite how many other RS members who are happy at his death, none of us would ever go the length Steven Mulligun-Brum did in actually shooting people like Aliu and I'm pretty sure Adem Aliu was counting on that. Had he not died, he still will be counting on it for future petty crimes; and always at our great personal financial cost; and for what gain? Just his lousy street cred?

Fuck that IMO. (<-- Not a shot at you eric, just a display of outrage on Aliu)
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 10:51 AM   #111
NOOB, Not Quite a Regular!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericthehalfbee View Post

LOL. Who the hell are you to say who the world would be better off with or without?
KidRobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 10:59 AM   #112
Rider

Thanked 2,081 Times in 532 Posts
it would go in the books as one of the greatest days in my life if i were to catch some fuckin retard messin with my ride i could only imagine the beat down i would put on the person =]

but killing is a little to far no love loss tho
gdoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 11:02 AM   #113
Banned (BBM)

Quote:
Originally Posted by you! View Post
the good die young lol
LOL

funny anytime someone dies they always state that

pfff
Mugen EvOlutioN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 11:30 AM   #114
Need my Daily Fix of RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdoh View Post
it would go in the books as one of the greatest days in my life if i were to catch some fuckin retard messin with my ride i could only imagine the beat down i would put on the person =]

Now imagine if it was a group of drunk teen males,would you arm yourself before confronting them?There are a lot of stories out there ,where the person confronting a group of young people ends up getting beaten or killed,this would have turned out different had the guy not had a gun.
Old 07-20-2010, 03:22 AM   #115
Banned By Establishment

The victim's friends probably talked and that's how the gangster got caught. The gangster should have killed them all and leave no witnesses. Once you kill one, you got to kill them all
Old 07-20-2010, 03:36 AM   #116
My bookmarks are Reddit and REVscene, in that order

Thanked 13,465 Times in 1,814 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wnderinguy View Post
Now imagine if it was a group of drunk teen males,would you arm yourself before confronting them?There are a lot of stories out there ,where the person confronting a group of young people ends up getting beaten or killed,this would have turned out different had the guy not had a gun.
Well, if you had the gun, and you got the upper hand, you could always kneecap them?

Then they serve a witness not to mess around for street cred.

I mean, how much cred can you get in a wheel chair?