REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Auto Chat

Vancouver Auto Chat 2016 VAC Community Head Moderator: Raid3n

Old 03-18-2011, 09:33 PM   #2601
Willing to sell a family member for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 1,421 Times in 273 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrMike View Post
So what's this GHB stuff? Too lazy to google

Lmk

ibtriads
Posted via RS Mobile

i think its the date rape drug?
Advertisement

Acura Integra Type R 00-1004 - It's back
223whp 161ft tq 2.0L ITR

My Feedback
E-40six is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 09:41 PM   #2602
Ricer Mod

Thanked 5,276 Times in 1,501 Posts
It's a drug that when taken in moderation feels like a cross between Extacy and being drunk. Mix it with booze though and you get "G-Holed" and that is you lose consciousness and don't remember anything when you wake up.

Berz out.
Old 03-18-2011, 09:49 PM   #2603
GOTMILF? Let Me Know

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-40six View Post
i think its the date rape drug?
haha, I figured that much out, just wondering what the letters stood for

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berzerker View Post
It's a drug that when taken in moderation feels like a cross between Extacy and being drunk. Mix it with booze though and you get "G-Holed" and that is you lose consciousness and don't remember anything when you wake up.

Berz out.
crazy.
DrMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 09:58 PM   #2604
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 3,731 Times in 1,322 Posts
Quote:
So what's this GHB stuff? Too lazy to google

Lmk

ibtriads
Posted via RS Mobile
Date rape drug. Knocks them out and causes memory loss.

“The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place... and I don´t care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently, if you let it. You, me or nobody, is gonna hit as hard as life. But ain't about how hard you hit... It's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward... how much you can take, and keep moving forward. That´s how winning is done. Now, if you know what you worth, go out and get what you worth.” - Rocky Balboa
quasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 10:01 PM   #2605
GOTMILF? Let Me Know

Dropping hints

Old 03-19-2011, 12:45 AM   #2606
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 4,012 Times in 988 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyker View Post
Update:

Alright,now we are on the subject of the trannies fucked up brother Nakhon(aka Laos Romeo as he refers himself),now this dickhole likes to brag about how he's such a ladies man and how he get's girls all the time.How does he get these girls you ask? here's how.

Nutsak Homeo is on alot of local social sites and dating sites,he bullshits alot about what kind of thug lifestyle he lives(everyone that knows him,knows he's just a bitch ass pussy)to the girls and unfortunately alot of them believe him.The screen name he goes by is "Laos Romeo".

Now here comes the fucked up part,Nutsak will hook up with these girls,take them out a few times,once he gains their trust,he would invite them over for dinner at his place,he would cook the dinner,they would eat,chat and what not,after dinner,he would make a few drinks,except he would spike the girls drink with GHB.Soon as the girl gets knocked out from the tampered drink,he would drag them to the bedroom and have his way with them,but that's not all,I was told he likes to film these actions of his.When this sick fuck is finished doing what he does,he would take the girl back to her place and just leave them at their doorstep.....fucked up huh?

Now onto another scenario.....

Nutsak is a true party boy,he would attend parties,or host them,scope out which girl had the most to drink,wait until the girl is passed out,then he would get his tranny sister to help make it look like they are helping the girl into a bedroom to passout for the night,but little do people or the girls know,Nutsak would sneak into the room and begin to diddle,fondle or molest these girls.There has been a few times where Nutsak has been caught in the act doing this,thus resulting in a serious ass whooping.

Now onto another chapter.....

Nutsak and fat anthony would host parties at the house they use to live in,they would invite alot of people over,especially girls.During these parties,Nutask would scope out a girl he would like for the night,spike her drink with GHB.When the girl passes out,the tranny would put her into a bedroom,once the party is over,Nutsak,anthony and the two other stooges would run a train on this poor girl,I was told this shit happened a few times.

So there you have it,the story of a self proclaimed true player and how he hooks up.

Any girls that are reading this that know him,I strongly suggest you stay the fuck away from this piece of shit,or else you will be his next victim.

One last warning,I was told that Metrotown is now Nutsak Homeo's new fishing grounds.So if you guys have sisters,nieces,cousins,female friends or whatever,warn them about this vile piece of garbage.
would commence in some serious vigilante justice.
strykn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 01:54 AM   #2607
Banned (ABWS)

yeah, thats some fucked up shit....

what a bunch of rapists wouldn't be suprised if they jacked all cellphones/jewellery/money from purse as well
baggdis300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 01:58 AM   #2608
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS

Thanked 3,267 Times in 547 Posts
Bad enough that they're thieves but being rapists too takes the cake.

Disgusting.
Stealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 08:46 AM   #2609
I bringith the lowerballerith

Quote:
Originally Posted by impulseX View Post
Wow. Spyker when i get on a cpu i shall thank you as you did deliver. But that is fucking sick. Mike you gotta get these fucked up people behind bars
Posted via RS Mobile
I told you guys it was fucked up! You guys wanted to know,so I couldn't let my fellow RS'ers down,so I had to deliver.

Quote:
Originally Posted by baggdis300 View Post
yeah, thats some fucked up shit....

what a bunch of rapists wouldn't be suprised if they jacked all cellphones/jewellery/money from purse as well
Yes,being robbed was part of the process they went through,that was the trannies job,but I will post about that shit in a later date.
spyker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 10:36 AM   #2610
NEWBIE ACCOUNT!

Quote:
Update:

Alright,now we are on the subject of the trannies fucked up brother Nakhon(aka Laos Romeo as he refers himself),now this dickhole likes to brag about how he's such a ladies man and how he get's girls all the time.How does he get these girls you ask? here's how.

Nutsak Homeo is on alot of local social sites and dating sites,he bullshits alot about what kind of thug lifestyle he lives(everyone that knows him,knows he's just a bitch ass pussy)to the girls and unfortunately alot of them believe him.The screen name he goes by is "Laos Romeo".

Now here comes the fucked up part,Nutsak will hook up with these girls,take them out a few times,once he gains their trust,he would invite them over for dinner at his place,he would cook the dinner,they would eat,chat and what not,after dinner,he would make a few drinks,except he would spike the girls drink with GHB.Soon as the girl gets knocked out from the tampered drink,he would drag them to the bedroom and have his way with them,but that's not all,I was told he likes to film these actions of his.When this sick fuck is finished doing what he does,he would take the girl back to her place and just leave them at their doorstep.....fucked up huh?

Now onto another scenario.....

Nutsak is a true party boy,he would attend parties,or host them,scope out which girl had the most to drink,wait until the girl is passed out,then he would get his tranny sister to help make it look like they are helping the girl into a bedroom to passout for the night,but little do people or the girls know,Nutsak would sneak into the room and begin to diddle,fondle or molest these girls.There has been a few times where Nutsak has been caught in the act doing this,thus resulting in a serious ass whooping.

Now onto another chapter.....

Nutsak and fat anthony would host parties at the house they use to live in,they would invite alot of people over,especially girls.During these parties,Nutask would scope out a girl he would like for the night,spike her drink with GHB.When the girl passes out,the tranny would put her into a bedroom,once the party is over,Nutsak,anthony and the two other stooges would run a train on this poor girl,I was told this shit happened a few times.

So there you have it,the story of a self proclaimed true player and how he hooks up.

Any girls that are reading this that know him,I strongly suggest you stay the fuck away from this piece of shit,or else you will be his next victim.

One last warning,I was told that Metrotown is now Nutsak Homeo's new fishing grounds.So if you guys have sisters,nieces,cousins,female friends or whatever,warn them about this vile piece of garbage.
You should post this on THEDIRTY.COM and tag it under Surrey, Vancouver, Winnpeg and Calgary. I'm sure you will get a lot of girls attention on there.
purinsesu is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-19-2011, 10:44 AM   #2611
I am Hook'd on RS

How come these people are not arrested yet? I don't get it.
Micaiah is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-19-2011, 10:54 AM   #2612
Need to Seek Professional Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micaiah View Post
EXACTLY! like wtf
impulseX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 10:55 AM   #2613

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micaiah View Post
You know,everybody that's been ripped off by them all say the same thing.

In Canada the justice system is a joke,it's very difficult to convict somebody of a crime and even more difficult to put them behind bars.This is why Canada the prefered country for criminals.
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 03-19-2011, 10:59 AM   #2614
Ricer Mod

Thanked 5,276 Times in 1,501 Posts
That's why you put them in a Grave instead....

Berz out.
Old 03-19-2011, 11:05 AM   #2615
GOTMILF? Let Me Know

Quote:
You know,everybody that's been ripped off by them all say the same thing.

In Canada the justice system is a joke,it's very difficult to convict somebody of a crime and even more difficult to put them behind bars.This is why Canada the prefered country for criminals.
Also more than likely the victims are Asian and I've been told the cops up there don't really like to help out Asians.

There exists a blackberry left behind with hardcore videos and pics on it. I will try to find out if any of these are of the alleged date rape you speak of.

will let you know
This post FAILED by:
Old 03-19-2011, 11:13 AM   #2616

Quote:
Also more than likely the victims are Asian and I've been told the cops up there don't really like to help out Asians.

There exists a blackberry left behind with hardcore videos and pics on it. I will try to find out if any of these are of the alleged date rape you speak of.

will let you know
No comment on the cops,people already know how I feel about them.

Mike,if you can find the footage or pictures and if it is indeed evidence of rape,please turn them into the proper authorities so they can deal with these sick fucks properly.
Old 03-19-2011, 11:17 AM   #2617

Quote:
Originally Posted by impulseX View Post
EXACTLY! like wtf
It's pretty difficult to file a police report,when you wake up the next day,don't remember a fucking thing except wondering why your pussy and asshole hurts.
Old 03-19-2011, 11:19 AM   #2618
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 2,796 Times in 915 Posts
Quote:

**** is that why criminals like blasting each other "Yea I'm not gonna get caught" he's dead and on to the next....*does line of cocaine *...ahh i forgot who i killed again but I'm a free Man killing,Plus cop's Kill too & get $1500 fines with no jail time,It goes both ways..****

Yup that's what the Media is doing on TV...people will have this mind set if Canada keep's letting criminals slide
Mr.Money is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 03-19-2011, 11:27 AM   #2619

Quote:
Originally Posted by purinsesu View Post
You should post this on THEDIRTY.COM and tag it under Surrey, Vancouver, Winnpeg and Calgary. I'm sure you will get a lot of girls attention on there.
Go for it,all you need is a picture of nakhon.It would be a great idea.

I have done enough posting already,somebody else needs to do it.
Old 03-19-2011, 12:49 PM   #2620
GOTMILF? Let Me Know

Quote:
It's pretty difficult to file a police report,when you wake up the next day,don't remember a fucking thing except wondering why your pussy and asshole hurts.
From what people have been saying these guys aren't equipped to make anything hurt so the victims probably don't suspect anything.
This post thanked by:
Old 03-19-2011, 01:39 PM   #2621

Here are some more pictures.

Can you spot the tranny?

http://imgur.com/PH2U9

How about the tranny & the rapist?

http://imgur.com/Egmr2
This post thanked by:
Old 03-19-2011, 01:47 PM   #2622

Quote:
From what people have been saying these guys aren't equipped to make anything hurt so the victims probably don't suspect anything.
I also heard the tranny is the one that has the biggest dick out of all of them.
This post thanked by:
Old 03-19-2011, 02:33 PM   #2623
NEWBIE ACCOUNT!

Quote:
I also heard the tranny is the one that has the biggest dick out of all of them.
No wonder they need to drug people.
Nakon gotta drug girls so they don't laugh at his small pee pee.
Sunthya has to drug guys so they won't see her big dick.
purinsesu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 02:47 PM   #2624

Thanked 2,165 Times in 594 Posts
holy fucking man face batman! dude on the far right second pic can fly i bet

Old 03-19-2011, 02:48 PM   #2625

Thanked 2,165 Times in 594 Posts
I don't know if they're smart or lucky to never have ripped off the wrong guy, their method i guess is ripping off people they know fairly well and close to them