REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Auto Chat

Vancouver Auto Chat 2016 VAC Community Head Moderator: Raid3n

Old 08-04-2011, 11:33 PM   #2776
GOTMILF? Let Me Know

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD¹³ View Post

Honestly, that's what I call a cool story JD¹³. Such a riveting tale. You should copy and paste it to Word, save it on your hard drive, back it up on a jump drive, drive to the bank, put the jump drive in a safe deposit box, and leave it there until your kids turn about 12 (when they can actually state their age, and ask what it is you're showing them), then you should pick it up, put it in an old USB drive reader and relay this cool story to them and tell them, "Kids, this is what a cool story should look and sound like...not like the stories your generation tells."
Advertisement
DrMike is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-04-2011, 11:50 PM   #2777
...in the world.

Thanked 7,636 Times in 2,321 Posts
DrMike, I will let you pick how many points JD13 gets. Any amount is fine unless it takes me too long to type. He will have these points for two weeks. I'll leave it to you whether he's banned for that time or not.

This Espinosa guy is a douche. Your efforts in part keep him from scamming others.
Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-04-2011, 11:58 PM   #2778
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!

Thanked 9,824 Times in 3,904 Posts
hope the big update lives up to this one year debacle...
twitchyzero is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 01:00 AM   #2779
GOTMILF? Let Me Know

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
DrMike, I will let you pick how many points JD13 gets. Any amount is fine unless it takes me too long to type. He will have these points for two weeks. I'll leave it to you whether he's banned for that time or not.

This Espinosa guy is a douche. Your efforts in part keep him from scamming others.
Thanks! That's why I do it. I wish the people he scammed before me would have been as outspoken about it so I wouldn't have had to go through what I went through this past year and throw away all the good times I would have had with my dream car I may never have.

As far as JD13 goes, I'll have to think that over, lol. Thanks for giving me the option to decide his fate on RS for the next 2 weeks though

Quote:
Originally Posted by twitchyzero View Post
hope the big update lives up to this one year debacle...
I hope so too. It won't be total closure but I don't think anybody will expect the magnitude of what I will be sharing. I already told a few people and they agree it's better to wait. It's like a chess game. I could have gone for the kill 8 months ago but I wanted to make sure I didn't jeopardize the final outcome... the bigger kill. I will explain it all later and it will be more clear.

Besides, he has no money or assets so it's not something I need to hurry up and finish anytime soon.

It boggles my mind how 2 grownups can sit around doing absolutely nothing for almost a year. As far as I know they aren't addicted to drugs. They just sit around and play games on Facebook and go hang out at the malls. Doesn't that sh1t get old? Get a job!

Hey Anthony's mom (I know all the relatives read this), instead of working to support him how about giving me his allowance? No interest. I'll take payments and I will drop what's coming. Quit enabling him and force him to become a respectable human being and father. This is a genuine offer. Take it and save your family the grief from what's to come. I know you all talk to Chris. Tell him your decision and have him tell me. Do it while I'm still feeling generous.

/rant. IBcoolstorybro.mp3.
Old 08-05-2011, 01:10 AM   #2780
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 3,504 Times in 1,162 Posts
Oh good, my photo of him at Crystal Mall got mentioned
Quote:
Originally Posted by RX_Renesis View Post
wtf did she get some bolt-on titties or what?
they look sooooooooooo much bigger than they were 2ish years ago.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nns View Post
I can't stand the sound of Mandarin either. Boo yow nee bey nee shing bo now noong gey shee mayo mayo mayo mayo mayo mayo mayo.
TypeRNammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 03:15 PM   #2781
I Wanna Go Fast!

Thanked 2,393 Times in 587 Posts
Sorry you're upset about that picture Mike but it's true. At this point I think most people are tired of hearing about how much you're gonna ruin him with no delivery. If you really had some major slamdunk civil litigation you'd have done it already. Truth is you have nothing to ruin, your money is gone and you are never getting it back.

Even if you win a lawsuit what are you gonna do, garnish the wages from some goof who doesn't even have a job? Wait 20 years to get paid in full? At worst he'll get a record and you force him to file for bankruptcy. You think publicly shaming him is payback? The guy scams and bullies his own MOTHER. He doesn't give a shit about his family let alone you. Reputations blow over fast, just look at this thread. It's only been a year and most people don't care anymore.

At the end of the day he blew all your money and had a grand time doing it. So now he's running around pond-hopping and living like the shit that he is, but eventually he'll carry on with a relatively normal life. You on the other hand have spent hours upon hours sniffing the bullshit trail, posting your findings online with a couple other people who are handcuffed by a weak justice system and are too spineless to go "collect" themselves. The amount of time and money you've spent on this guy far outweighs the amount he stole from you, and even if you sue him for it you won't get it.

You can't squeeze blood from stone, and throwing shit on a guy who's already covered in it isn't going to give you any satisfaction. The only justice you're going to get is if you deliver it yourself, just keep it off the airwaves. If you prove me wrong Ronin can IP ban me forever for all I care, this forum is just a time-killer for me.
JD¹³ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 03:19 PM   #2782
I have named my kids VIC and VLS

Thanked 14,353 Times in 5,655 Posts
+1 Jd13

shit went down exactly as i said it would like 7 months ago

personally i dont feel sorry for anyone involved.

BTW, i love how in the NSFW forum you cant post peoples names that are plastered all over the internet but in this thread you can seemingly post up house addresses and full names/phone numbers

it really is a cool story bro.
Old 08-05-2011, 03:44 PM   #2783
Da Vinci's real masterpiece: The Mona Diesel

Quote:
Sorry you're upset about that picture Mike but it's true. At this point I think most people are tired of hearing about how much you're gonna ruin him with no delivery. If you really had some major slamdunk civil litigation you'd have done it already. Truth is you have nothing to ruin, your money is gone and you are never getting it back.

Even if you win a lawsuit what are you gonna do, garnish the wages from some goof who doesn't even have a job? Wait 20 years to get paid in full? At worst he'll get a record and you force him to file for bankruptcy. You think publicly shaming him is payback? The guy scams and bullies his own MOTHER. He doesn't give a shit about his family let alone you. Reputations blow over fast, just look at this thread. It's only been a year and most people don't care anymore.

At the end of the day he blew all your money and had a grand time doing it. So now he's running around pond-hopping and living like the shit that he is, but eventually he'll carry on with a relatively normal life. You on the other hand have spent hours upon hours sniffing the bullshit trail, posting your findings online with a couple other people who are handcuffed by a weak justice system and are too spineless to go "collect" themselves. The amount of time and money you've spent on this guy far outweighs the amount he stole from you, and even if you sue him for it you won't get it.

You can't squeeze blood from stone, and throwing shit on a guy who's already covered in it isn't going to give you any satisfaction. The only justice you're going to get is if you deliver it yourself, just keep it off the airwaves. If you prove me wrong Ronin can IP ban me forever for all I care, this forum is just a time-killer for me.
I don't see why you continue to read this thread then. I occasionally come and see what is going on but I don't take personal offense when he doesn't produce the results I want to see.

This is A LOT OF FUCKING MONEY to lose and it is DrMike's time to waste so I don't know why you are dogging him for results otherwise. Otherwise just dont read the thread if you feeling nothing is being done.

Personally I want to see more done because, based on Anthony's behaviour, it seems like he will continue to scam other people. The more negative consequences that occur, the least likely that he will scam again.
Old 08-05-2011, 03:46 PM   #2784
GOTMILF? Let Me Know

Like I said a few posts ago, "If you don't care then don't read and move along."

That picture didn't upset me at all, lol. I say the same thing to people all the time. If your feelings get hurt on the internet then find another hobby.

You're right though. He probably is waiting around for all the lawsuits to wrap up so he can try to get out of it by declaring bankruptcy. This isn't credit card debt or a mortgage so it's not so easy.

There will be so many liens on him he's pretty much finished. His mom won't be around very much longer to babysit him.

I think 7 months ago, like Hondaracer says, is when I quit wasting my time on this.

All the really good stuff has and will be kept off the airwaves as you said. The public humiliation was just icing on the cake to provide some entertainment.

Well I'm going to go enjoy my weekend. You all do the same.

peace
This post thanked by:
Old 08-05-2011, 03:56 PM   #2785
...in the world.

Thanked 7,636 Times in 2,321 Posts
For the record, the picture didn't upset me either. I just like keeping RS interesting.
Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 04:02 PM   #2786
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Use tranny as prostitute=profit (for Anthony tho)
BaoTurbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 05:25 PM   #2787
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Thanked 2,225 Times in 1,027 Posts
Quote:

Why are you so upset? If this forum is just a time killer, why do you care so much to type up paragraphs?

Do you have a clue how long court proceedings take? I'm sure you've contested speeding tickets(I apologize if you don't speed) and it takes well over 10 months just for a speeding ticket to go through.

Just take it as it is, read it for entertainment. If there is news, cool, if not, move on, there are other interesting threads here too. Even though the hype has died down, I still want to see what Mike has up his sleeve.
EvoFire is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-16-2011, 07:30 PM   #2788
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

any updates mike?
Nechako87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 06:17 AM   #2789
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!

Send them this message. I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have anymore money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my car go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.
minoru_tanaka is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 09-19-2011, 07:39 PM   #2790
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 3,731 Times in 1,322 Posts
I spotted Anthony, kid and his ladyboy at the Langley superstore tonight.

“The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place... and I don´t care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently, if you let it. You, me or nobody, is gonna hit as hard as life. But ain't about how hard you hit... It's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward... how much you can take, and keep moving forward. That´s how winning is done. Now, if you know what you worth, go out and get what you worth.” - Rocky Balboa
quasi is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-19-2011, 08:02 PM   #2791
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 1,352 Times in 445 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by minoru_tanaka View Post
Send them this message. I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have anymore money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my car go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.
Taken??
Posted via RS Mobile
vafanculo is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-19-2011, 08:23 PM   #2792
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by minoru_tanaka View Post
kill someone and spend your life in jail over $47k?
bluffing doesn't work in threats by the way
Happy is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 09-20-2011, 04:40 AM   #2793
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy View Post
bluffing doesn't work in threats by the way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy View Post
kill someone and spend your life in jail over $47k?
They took his car. He'll take their lives.

Last edited by minoru_tanaka; 09-20-2011 at 04:53 AM.
minoru_tanaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 12:27 AM   #2794
God of Unce

Old 10-06-2011, 01:08 AM   #2795
First to fail !SG evar! Now i have yellow fever...

Thanked 2,431 Times in 475 Posts
You revive an old thread to post an emoticon?
Redlines_Daily is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-06-2011, 10:23 AM   #2796
NSX
NA1

Idiots who come to the thread to complain. One word: "unsubscribe."

Oh wait...I bet they are hanging around for the "big update".
NSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 03:29 PM   #2797
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 4,583 Times in 1,725 Posts
*Yawn*
mikemhg is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 10-07-2011, 11:02 PM   #2798
GOTMILF? Let Me Know

Quote:
Originally Posted by NSX View Post
Idiots who come to the thread to complain. One word: "unsubscribe."

Oh wait...I bet they are hanging around for the "big update".
People were saying everyone lost interest so I never bothered to do the update.

I should probably put a little something together and post some of it up. I don't want to display all my cards though.

If it's true that his mom has bad health and might pass away within a few years from all the stress he's put her through then I would at least like to prove to her that this isn't made up.

I was looking through old Facebook e-mails and I found some from a year ago where I sent messages to all the Espinosas on his friends list asking them to talk some sense into him. Turns out one of the ones that didn't respond was his mom. I asked if she was related to him and gave her a quick rundown of what happened and linked her to this thread. I believe that's how she found out about it and she called Anthony and he begged and pleaded with me to take it down and he would fly home right away and pay me back. lol.

That wasn't the update. I'll get to that later.

I got an email from somebody that saw Anthony, the tranny and the kid in line for food at a mall as usual, all dressed up. The guy who emailed me was with a friend and they yelled some nice things at them
This post thanked by:
Old 10-07-2011, 11:11 PM   #2799
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Thanked 2,225 Times in 1,027 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrMike View Post
People were saying everyone lost interest so I never bothered to do the update.

I should probably put a little something together and post some of it up. I don't want to display all my cards though.

If it's true that his mom has bad health and might pass away within a few years from all the stress he's put her through then I would at least like to prove to her that this isn't made up.

I was looking through old Facebook e-mails and I found some from a year ago where I sent messages to all the Espinosas on his friends list asking them to talk some sense into him. Turns out one of the ones that didn't respond was his mom. I asked if she was related to him and gave her a quick rundown of what happened and linked her to this thread. I believe that's how she found out about it and she called Anthony and he begged and pleaded with me to take it down and he would fly home right away and pay me back. lol.

That wasn't the update. I'll get to that later.

I got an email from somebody that saw Anthony, the tranny and the kid in line for food at a mall as usual, all dressed up. The guy who emailed me was with a friend and they yelled some nice things at them
Actually still waiting for that update of yours. Just thought if you ain't posting, it just means nothing good to post or nothing you can post.
EvoFire is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 10-07-2011, 11:17 PM   #2800
GOTMILF? Let Me Know

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvoFire View Post
Actually still waiting for that update of yours. Just thought if you ain't posting, it just means nothing good to post or nothing you can post.
It's like a chess game. I'm wondering what his move would be if I posted. I have a lot of time and I can out wait what I think he's trying to do.

If I'm not going to get paid I might as well help the gov get him for quite a bit of tax evasion. Maybe he will see some jail time for that.