REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Auto Chat

Vancouver Auto Chat 2016 VAC Community Head Moderator: Raid3n

Old 04-25-2011, 01:54 AM   #2701
YOU CANT CUT BACK ON FUNDING! YOU WILL REGRET THIS

Thanked 3,092 Times in 1,038 Posts
DrMike if only I had the hunting skills like you do... maybe I can track down the idiot that scammed me some 100s with counterfeits
stupid me
Advertisement
Old 04-25-2011, 10:57 AM   #2702
Banned (BBM)

@ saintdog did you see scammers mama's car? (Details removed by moderator)? smash the windshield and sh!t or something..pop tires ... The house is in the (Details removed by moderator)? (Details removed by moderator)
Ohh fuk
O
Posted via RS Mobile

USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST

Last edited by Graeme S; 04-25-2011 at 11:09 AM. Reason: Removal of personal information
siaolao69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 11:11 AM   #2703
The Lone Wanderator

Thanked 4,367 Times in 1,137 Posts
This thread is one strike away from being removed permanently.

Allow me to repeat myself AGAIN:

No personal information
No NWS pictures
No gatherings or threats of direct action

If you people are having fun and enjoying this thread for how its fame is causing Anthony to have more attention paid to him, then you will follow these rules.

I am fucking sick and tired of having to come in here and clean it up every goddamned second day.
Graeme S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 11:13 AM   #2704
GOTMILF? Let Me Know

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Picard View Post
DrMike if only I had the hunting skills like you do... maybe I can track down the idiot that scammed me some 100s with counterfeits
stupid me
That sucks. No leads to follow?
DrMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 11:18 AM   #2705
GOTMILF? Let Me Know

Quote:
Originally Posted by siaolao69 View Post
@ saintdog did you see scammers mama's car? (Details removed by moderator)? smash the windshield and sh!t or something..pop tires ... The house is in the (Details removed by moderator)? (Details removed by moderator)
Ohh fuk
O
Posted via RS Mobile

USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST
Wow. Saintdog was only wanting to meet up to get training tips and maybe get a friendly sparring match in. Nobody's property is going to get vandalized or destroyed. Besides, that's his mom's car.
Old 04-25-2011, 12:00 PM   #2706
YOU CANT CUT BACK ON FUNDING! YOU WILL REGRET THIS

Thanked 3,092 Times in 1,038 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrMike View Post
That sucks. No leads to follow?
i got an IP address, an e-mail that leads me to a soccer forum member (who has been inactive since 2008),

Other than that, cops aint doing shit. Once i'm done exams I'm gonna launch my own little investigation lol
Old 04-25-2011, 12:12 PM   #2707
GOTMILF? Let Me Know

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Picard View Post
i got an IP address, an e-mail that leads me to a soccer forum member (who has been inactive since 2008),

Other than that, cops aint doing shit. Once i'm done exams I'm gonna launch my own little investigation lol
yeah probably not a whole lot to go with. PM me details if you need help. I can see what I can dig up.
Old 04-25-2011, 02:12 PM   #2708
I am Hook'd on RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graeme S View Post

No personal information
No NWS pictures

If you people are having fun and enjoying this thread for how its fame is causing Anthony to have more attention paid to him, then you will follow these rules.

I am fucking sick and tired of having to come in here and clean it up every goddamned second day.

Uh oh.

For real everyone. Don't mess this up and have us lose this thread. It's not fun for the moderators to have to come on here and clean it up every once in a while. It's not fair to them. And posting personal info is possibly putting the forum at risk. We don't want anything to happen to this place, right? I say let's respect that and keep it work safe and clean, okay? I want to find out the conclusion.
Micaiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 09:47 PM   #2709
I am Hook'd on RS

oh hell. I just killed this thread. Dangit.

Last edited by Micaiah; 04-26-2011 at 06:05 AM.
Old 04-25-2011, 10:01 PM   #2710
NEWBIE ACCOUNT!

OK my bad everyone... Its apparent that no one wants to hurt the reputation of the forum. Sorry for the pics, however I did want to get some "training" in with the tub of lard. Too bad he was letting his muscles heal from the prior days training session and couldnt accomodate.
Saintdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 09:58 AM   #2711
I am Hook'd on RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graeme S View Post

No personal information
No NWS pictures

How about individually banning those who post personal information rather than killing an entire thread? Why make everyone else suffer for someone else's dumbassery? The OP and other viewers shouldn't have to suffer the result of one or more morons. Just go on an individual banning-spree if people step off the line.

I say this as a suggestion now because a few posts later, some new moron is going to go in half-cocked and post personal information and most likely not read this.

Just a thought.
Cielmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 10:10 AM   #2712
I am Hook'd on RS

Good suggestion!

Last edited by Micaiah; 04-26-2011 at 11:06 PM.
Old 04-26-2011, 12:19 PM   #2713
The Lone Wanderator

Thanked 4,367 Times in 1,137 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cielmer View Post
How about individually banning those who post personal information rather than killing an entire thread? Why make everyone else suffer for someone else's dumbassery? The OP and other viewers shouldn't have to suffer the result of one or more morons. Just go on an individual banning-spree if people step off the line.

I say this as a suggestion now because a few posts later, some new moron is going to go in half-cocked and post personal information and most likely not read this.

Just a thought.
The answer is simple and threefold, Mike.

First: Revscene is now open to viewing by non-registered members in all sections but for a few; and those publicly indexable forums need to remain worksafe. We now sport google ads and they have issues with placing them on sites with publicly accessable NWS content.

Second: Revscene needs to manage liability issues. If it seems as though RS is encouraging or facilitating real-life consequences, it opens us up to liability.

Third: Moderators are not gods--as much as we would like to claim that we are. We cannot always be here, but random posters will be. What we cannot control, we must shut down.

This is the way it goes. RS must power on, and sometimes that means that threads that are liked are sacrificed when it comes down to it. It happened before to the twanger thread, and to other threads long before that. This is not up for debate, this is not a discussion. If you want this thread to stick around, behave.
Graeme S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 08:24 PM   #2714
GOTMILF? Let Me Know

^ lol dang

Well, all the personal info there is to know has already been posted. Anybody posting anything else will just be one of their goons hoping to get this thread deleted. Let's not let them do that. If somebody with really low post count or recent registration posts up stupid info then we know what's up.

Last edited by DrMike; 04-28-2011 at 09:56 AM.
This post thanked by:
Old 04-28-2011, 03:49 PM   #2715
I Wanna Go Fast!

Thanked 2,393 Times in 587 Posts
How about you just nail the fuckers to the wall already. We have 109 pages and almost 8 months of "Ohhhh I'm gonna get him!" and absolutely no delivery. These two are still just laughing their way to the bank with your money.

Talk is cheap Mike.
JD像 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 10:59 PM   #2716
I am Hook'd on RS

Lawyers aren't!! Lol!
This post thanked by:
Old 04-28-2011, 11:52 PM   #2717
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD像 View Post
How about you just nail the fuckers to the wall already. We have 109 pages and almost 8 months of "Ohhhh I'm gonna get him!" and absolutely no delivery. These two are still just laughing their way to the bank with your money.

Talk is cheap Mike.
If you were in his position, you would be able to see how difficult to get the 40k back in a flash, shit doesn't just spawn when you want it to. Just jump into mike's shoes and you'd see how hard it is , progress could be happening everyday without our knowledge.

Real talk.
6insomnia9 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 04-29-2011, 12:56 AM   #2718
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 3,814 Times in 957 Posts
u'd have no idea how lawyers love to drag their shit. gotta love chargeable hours
flagella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 05:18 PM   #2719
NEWBIE ACCOUNT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD像 View Post

Talk is cheap Mike.

I don't think they're laughing. They have no more money, no friends, lives in their car, begging friends to let them stay over, steal their mom's change in her wallet, steal the mom's car, eat cheap meals at the malls and the list goes on.....
purinsesu is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 04-29-2011, 05:34 PM   #2720
I bringith the lowerballerith

Quote:
Originally Posted by purinsesu View Post
I don't think they're laughing. They have no more money, no friends, lives in their car, begging friends to let them stay over, steal their mom's change in her wallet, steal the mom's car, eat cheap meals at the malls and the list goes on.....
That's because the bank froze the 9 million the tranny has in her account,she's still waiting for it to clear.
spyker is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 04-29-2011, 09:34 PM   #2721
'

Thanked 6,557 Times in 1,111 Posts
Old 04-29-2011, 10:41 PM   #2722
#savethemanuals

Thanked 2,551 Times in 950 Posts
What does the other half say?
Energy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 10:58 PM   #2723
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 1,462 Times in 390 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Energy View Post
What does the other half say?
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Renn.Sport View Post
I sold my Yaris 5 years ago, and seriously, IT IS better than your shit box civics. The mods I have for that car is probably worth more than your whole self-worth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joreus View Post
After spending some time reading through this thread, I now know how to give a killer blowjob. Thanks revscene.

2005 richmond transportation device
nack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 01:15 AM   #2724
【=◈︿◈=】

Thanked 2,099 Times in 558 Posts
i stopped following this thread for a while, and it's been going on for a while. jumped back in hoping for results, but still nothing

any reason for the delay, mike? is the process still ongoing or has anthony managed to get himself off the hook?
- kT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 01:48 AM   #2725
I am Hook'd on RS

as much as you are all looking for updates, has it occurred to some that perhaps, not everything is being put on the forums for good reasons? All good things come to those who wait.

For all you haters who are going on about how no action is being done clearly need to go outside for some fresh air. Shit is being done and assuming nothing is just makes an ass out of you. There's an old saying: Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools speak because they have to say something. If their is more information, consider it sensitive to the public. Anyone who wants Mike to beat these punks out can appreciate the majority of privacy needed on the matter.

All good things come to those who wait. Haste makes waste and all that. I'm sure if you ever encountered a similar issue, you'll appreciate the gravity of all situations that come with legal action.

Last edited by Cielmer; 05-01-2011 at 01:57 AM.
Cielmer is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by: