REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Auto Chat

Vancouver Auto Chat 2016 VAC Community Head Moderator: Raid3n

Old 09-12-2010, 10:59 PM   #176
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled

Thanked 13,521 Times in 1,745 Posts

you got his number.

now you got his car plates.
Advertisement
Old 09-12-2010, 11:03 PM   #177
Not a mod

Dude simply tell him you want your money back and file a civil suit so he knows your not into games. At the same time talk to the police about a possible criminal case involving fraud. Maybe a letter from your lawyer might help escalate things in the mean time.

And tell him that he's got a handsome wfe
Posted via RS Mobile
SoulCrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 11:29 PM   #178
GOTMILF? Let Me Know

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulCrusher View Post
Dude simply tell him you want your money back and file a civil suit so he knows your not into games. At the same time talk to the police about a possible criminal case involving fraud. Maybe a letter from your lawyer might help escalate things in the mean time.

And tell him that he's got a handsome wfe
Posted via RS Mobile
I just got off the phone with him. He's going to send me "proof" tonight. I guess I will see if he comes through when I check in the morning.

I told him he needs to finish this thing this week and that I need the car by Friday. He said of course and has a truck reserved already. I've given up on a refund because I demanded one several times with no luck. I think going after his assetts is the only way I'll get paid. I was looking at the 92 Skyline he had but I guess his wife's brother has it now.

I know his goons are reading this thread. They forwarded it to him.
DrMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 11:32 PM   #179
JDMEK9Mod | DogWhisperer

Thanked 5,273 Times in 1,631 Posts
this is beyond ridiculous. IMO 99.9% chance he will not refund the money or bring you a car. lawyer up, file a case with RCMP.
Spoiler!
spoon.ek9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 11:44 PM   #180
They let me be a moderator. LOL

Thanked 3,670 Times in 867 Posts
Honestly. I say you just get your money back.
Who knows what kind of condition the car will be in, if you actually receive it.

Seriously. Just get the cash. Not worth the hassle of dealing with him again when he gives you a car thats been ratbagged by him and his husband.
SpuGen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 11:46 PM   #181
My homepage has been set to RS

Just take legal action, if he has your car to begin with, you would have gotten this prior to him going on his vacation. At times like this, you really have to whip out the lawyer card.

edit: Post it on Autoblog or jalopnik.
Jackygor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 12:21 AM   #182
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Thanked 1,341 Times in 557 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShanghaiKid View Post
feel bad for the kid, fuck his life.
i read fuck his wife at first hahah

but OP, before you take any real action, take a step back and assess the scenario one last time first, collect all your papers, see what kind of case you have against him before doing anything

as much support as RS is giving you, dont let it get to your head that you'll win whatever court battle you'll have with him
PiuYi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 01:06 AM   #183
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!

Thanked 9,817 Times in 3,901 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peturbo View Post
Quote:
Nut Job April 19 at 3:28am
Hey bro how are you? Yah i'm back down . long time no talk! Whats your number? I lost everyones number. I just been busy trying to raise my son. I just went through alot of drama with the ex and all and being a single dad and working hard. I finally got full custody and fought for him since i got back from Calgary. I apologize for the tardiness of replying to all of you guys. Hope everything is well with you guys. Hows your school going? Anyways please get back at me i have more time now so i can return the parts needed to the guys and and parts that was ordered. Whem i went to calgary i needed time off since being a single dad of 2008. I contact edmond already. i don't have anyone elses number so please let me know bro. Oh btw can you please delete your comment of what you said on revscene please? Thanks bro. Hope to see you soon bro.
Miss yah homie.....
This was from the last time when I posted about him scamming in hall of shame. I obviously did try to ask a few people if they really did get there parts, money or even a call back from anthony.
Guess what, they didn't.
yep..must be tough being a single parent when you blow shit loads of cash on ricing a civic with supra tails and celica lights and topping it off with a nasty paint job and bodykit.
twitchyzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 02:33 AM   #184
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

Why is this guy still alive? Is it because he's only scamming legit professionals and not crazy gangsters?
Posted via RS Mobile
MTV Cribs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 07:11 AM   #185
GOTMILF? Let Me Know

Well I just checked my phone and at 1:30am he said he would send the proof in a half hour but there's nothing in my email from him.

So the RCMP would be a better option than the Vancouver PD Financial Crimes Dept.?
Old 09-13-2010, 07:14 AM   #186
WOAH! i think Vtec just kicked in!

/

Last edited by achiam; 09-13-2010 at 09:51 AM.
achiam is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 09-13-2010, 07:15 AM   #187
agm
NEWBIE ACCOUNT!

man everytime i read some shit about this the guy is "giving me pictures tonight"

wtf man just baseball bat + fingers = soon.
agm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 08:46 AM   #188
I bringith the lowerballerith

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrMike View Post
Well I just checked my phone and at 1:30am he said he would send the proof in a half hour but there's nothing in my email from him.

So the RCMP would be a better option than the Vancouver PD Financial Crimes Dept.?
That depends on where he lives.

If he lives in vancouver,then it's VPD who you need to contact,but if he lives outside of Vancouver,then it's the RCMP.

I would not stop there,I would also contact Revenue Canada and report his ass too.Once Revenue Canada audits him,he will be fucked.
spyker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 08:54 AM   #189
GOTMILF? Let Me Know

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyker View Post
That depends on where he lives.

If he lives in vancouver,then it's VPD who you need to contact,but if he lives outside of Vancouver,then it's the RCMP.

I would not stop there,I would also contact Revenue Canada and report his ass too.Once Revenue Canada audits him,he will be fucked.
Thanks. He lives in Surrey.
Old 09-13-2010, 09:50 AM   #190

EDIT: too harsh!
This post FAILED by:
Old 09-13-2010, 10:12 AM   #191
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

ya know, when u said this guy didn't want to talk to you on the phone and you guys had to text back and forth...this is actually better for u.

so now u have all the evidence of the conversation that u can make ur case stronger when u file it to rcmp/ revenue canada.

good luck man...keep us posted
Old 09-13-2010, 10:13 AM   #192
Zombie Mod

Thanked 5,169 Times in 1,551 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyker View Post
True that! You can steal or kill, and the justice system will slap your wrists. Don't fuck with the CRA, though. They will fuck his ass up so hard, that he'll be tasting shit.
Old 09-13-2010, 10:15 AM   #193
GOTMILF? Let Me Know

http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/gncy/nvstgtns/lds-eng.html
Old 09-13-2010, 10:16 AM   #194
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!

Thanked 9,817 Times in 3,901 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Chow View Post
ya know, when u said this guy didn't want to talk to you on the phone and you guys had to text back and forth...this is actually better for u.

so now u have all the evidence of the conversation that u can make ur case stronger when u file it to rcmp/ revenue canada.
this. correspond through texts and E-mail to nail this guy.
twitchyzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 10:17 AM   #195
Ubereem Mod

Seriously...why aren't you already sueing him?

That should end this thread....but that take all the fun out of it

40K isn't small claims anymore, so lawyers are useful now! =)
Gt-R R34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 10:19 AM   #196
GOTMILF? Let Me Know

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gt-R R34 View Post
Seriously...why aren't you already sueing him?

That should end this thread....but that take all the fun out of it

40K isn't small claims anymore, so lawyers are useful now! =)
Old 09-13-2010, 10:41 AM   #197
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrMike View Post

i swear, this mutherfker is stalling time and making you run around in circles....Post this shit on 4chan and ruin his life. Not only will it ruin his life, but ruin his husbands life and the kid. So if your reading this anthony. Man the fuck up and refund the money back or else your digging yourself a big ass hole for you, your husband, and your son.
8thcivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 10:44 AM   #198
GOTMILF? Let Me Know

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8thcivic View Post
i swear, this mutherfker is stalling time and making you run around in circles....Post this shit on 4chan and ruin his life. Not only will it ruin his life, but ruin his husbands life and the kid. So if your reading this anthony. Man the fuck up and refund the money back or else your digging yourself a big ass hole for you, your husband, and your son.
I thought they would just say they aren't my own personal army?

@ the other stuff.
Old 09-13-2010, 10:45 AM   #199

Anthony if you're reading this you'd better do the right thing. 10,000 people have read this single thread alone already.

Should curse him professionally in Hong Kong:

Old 09-13-2010, 10:56 AM   #200
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 2,165 Times in 594 Posts
at the risk of sounding harsh Mike, this guy owes you 40 grand. I don't understand how you can sit there at home and let this continue, any normal person would go speak to the guy face to face at this point, what are you scared of ? he OWES YOU money, he should be scared of YOU! and the more time you spend bitching on here the less he will fear and respect you, and then try getting your money back from a guy who thinks you're a joke.

You might not know where he lives, but you know where his shop or his family's shop is. Go over there by yourself don't start no shit be cool and calm, try talking man to man either to him or if he's not there some of his family or whatever. Depending on how they respond and depending on what type of person you are, you can choose to escalate the situation and maybe come back with a few good friends. I only suggest that because I know first hand, the police can be useless most of the time in cases like this.

For example, we had an instance where one of our club members the shop owner was holding his car hostage, basically theft, and the cops wouldn't do jack shit, so he literally had to sneak into the shop and steal the car with his spare set of keys.
Anyway what I'm trying to tell you is to really exhaust your choices before going to the police, try anything and everything you can.

I understand at first you came on asking for advice on exactly who this guy is and what he's about, well now you've had the answer to that pages ago, it's time to literally get up off your ass and do something physically.... and by physically I mean other than using your fingers to type.

and lol @ 4chan.... what happened to being a man and doing things the way our fathers and grandfathers used to do it ? good old conflict resolution face to face in a mature way.