REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Auto Chat

Vancouver Auto Chat 2016 VAC Community Head Moderator: Raid3n

Old 09-19-2010, 01:08 PM   #401
I told him no, what y'all do?

Thanked 5,812 Times in 2,501 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn79 View Post
Hahhah anthony espinosa is a funny name
Posted via RS Mobile
actually when i saw the name it made me think of mendoza

Advertisement

Quote:
Greenstoner
1 rat shit ruins the whole congee
originalhypa
You cannot live the life of a whore and expect a monument to your chastity
Quote:
[22-12, 08:51]mellomandidnt think and went in straight..scrapped like a bitch
[17-09, 12:07]FastAnna glowjob
[17-09, 12:08]FastAnna I like dat

GLOW is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-20-2010, 07:32 AM   #402
Banned By Establishment

what's the update now?
racerman88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 08:40 AM   #403
GOTMILF? Let Me Know

Quote:
Originally Posted by racerman88 View Post
what's the update now?
Not much. I reduced my stress by a lot by not contacting him. He continues to contact me every couple days with the same BS story that he has met with the seller of the car that he supposedly paid for 2 weeks ago now but the guy keeps giving him the run around and he hopes he isn't getting scammed and that he doesn't want to lose a friend over this and he just wants thing to be the way they used to. Wow

In the meantime somebody on another forum was curious of what was happening so I took the opportunity to post up the last set of fake pictures he sent me just to see if anybody could identify the area where the pictures were taken because I knew they weren't in LA but he kept insisting they were and the EXIF data on the pictures says May and June of 2009. They were definitely taken in the San Francisco area.

He claims he recently took this picture in LA

It is actually on Pacific and Vaness in SF where this CRX is parked.

DrMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 09:47 AM   #404
My homepage has been set to RS

y dont u just fly down thr and meet the guy face to face. LA is about 2 hr flight
tool001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 09:53 AM   #405
Old School RS

Thanked 3,947 Times in 1,202 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrMike View Post
Not much. I reduced my stress by a lot by not contacting him.
What a load of crap. You allegedly gave this guy $40,000 and yet you've decided the least stressful thing for you is to just "not contact" the guy and forget about your $40,000?
This post FAILED by:
Old 09-20-2010, 10:01 AM   #406
GOTMILF? Let Me Know

Quote:
Originally Posted by tool001 View Post
y dont u just fly down thr and meet the guy face to face. LA is about 2 hr flight
And where would I find him? I've told him many times already I would come down and go meet this fake seller and then drive the car back up myself. He's not going to give up his location.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowside67 View Post
What a load of crap. You allegedly gave this guy $40,000 and yet you've decided the least stressful thing for you is to just "not contact" the guy and forget about your $40,000?
Yes because he contacts me. I don't need to stress out all day waiting for him to text/e-mail back like I was doing a couple weeks ago.

I'm not waiting around for his e-mails either. This is a lot of money and as hard as it is to keep my cool I'm going about it the "right" way. I may never see a dime of it back or I will get small payments for a long time but I'm not going to let him get away with this. The other people he has scammed before ended up giving up because it would cost more than they lost and they didn't have enough evidence. He's probably hoping I'll do the same. I'm going to go into debt getting this guy.
Old 09-20-2010, 10:02 AM   #407
I bringith the lowerballerith

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowside67 View Post
You do know the police is now handling this case,don't you.

The scammer is trying to make every and any attempt to get the OP to call off the cops by submitting fake photos and telling him all sorts of bullshit lies.
spyker is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-20-2010, 11:26 AM   #408
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 1,357 Times in 508 Posts
Where's my popcorn when I need them.

• 2017 Alfa Romeo Giula Q4
  • 1999 Nissan Stagea 260RS 1 of 748
  • 1998 Nissan Laurel Medallion Club S drift boi
  • 1991 Lexus LS400 mint boi
  • 1989 Nissan S-Cargo cute boi
hk20000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 11:57 AM   #409
Banned (ABWS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hk20000 View Post
Where's my popcorn when I need them.
You can share with me bud.

JiggaZed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 01:23 PM   #410
Banned By Establishment

Quote:
And where would I find him? I've told him many times already I would come down and go meet this fake seller and then drive the car back up myself. He's not going to give up his location.

Yes because he contacts me. I don't need to stress out all day waiting for him to text/e-mail back like I was doing a couple weeks ago.

I'm not waiting around for his e-mails either. This is a lot of money and as hard as it is to keep my cool I'm going about it the "right" way. I may never see a dime of it back or I will get small payments for a long time but I'm not going to let him get away with this. The other people he has scammed before ended up giving up because it would cost more than they lost and they didn't have enough evidence. He's probably hoping I'll do the same. I'm going to go into debt getting this guy.
you should've just went straight to the dealer and got a new IS-F instead of getting into this mess. Atleast you'd have something to show for with the $$$:
mr85 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 09-21-2010, 11:55 AM   #411
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!

After reading through this thread, I noticed two reoccurring themes that I agree with.

1.) The gf/ex-wife/lady friend is a post-op or at least hormonal tranny with a nice rack.

2.) The OP is an idiot for giving a casual acquaintance 40 large to travel to Socal to deliver a car, sight unseen. I mean, who does this? I felt iffy about having a 240sx shipped in sight unseen from the mid-west but that was only a few thousand bucks. 40 thousand????

I see only one possible outcome here. The OP will never see his money nor will he see this mythical ride that he "ordered". This has all kinds of fail written all over it.

Btw, can't see how this unfolds!
MadMax is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 09-23-2010, 09:33 PM   #412
God of Unce

Any updates?
Old 09-23-2010, 09:39 PM   #413
Old School RS

Thanked 3,947 Times in 1,202 Posts
He's not updating this thread, it's too stressful...
Old 09-23-2010, 09:54 PM   #414

whats to update anthony is picking up the car tmr...
PaulWALKER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 10:25 PM   #415
GOTMILF? Let Me Know

Yeah nothing to report. He hasn't contacted me or Gilbert in Hawaii since last Sunday. They appear to be on the run. Here are his last messages to me pretending he got scammed by the imaginary seller of the fake IS-F. He goes by "Nut Job"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nut Job September 19 at 1:00pm
Yes i paid him and was waiting for the money to clear. I hope he doesn't scam me because it alot of money and i don't want to lose you as a friend and lose the money because he run off on it. I have to meet him today. I already told him all trouble he is getting me into. I dont understand why he is giving me such a hard time. I will call you today regarding everything. I went there these last couple days to finish up everything to pick up the car and he's making it so damn hard and i'm losing out because of him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nut Job September 19 at 1:04pm
Don't you think i'm freaking out because i paid him and he's doing this to me. I understand how you feel. But i'm trying my hardest to get this done for you but he's not making it easier. Plus i have to drive the way down south to see him and he gives me that bs when i get there. I'll call you today i'm so pissed off at him. But i have to see him today agian. I told him i don't want to get in trouble with anyone but he's making it that way to me bro. I hope he isn't scamming me. I waited for the funds to clear from mine and he's doing this to me. I'm so frustrated bro you don't understand. I want this done asap so we can go back to it used to be.

Michael September 19 at 1:21pm
Don't call me I don't want to waste my time with more bullshit.

You are pretending to go through what Gilbert is going through. He paid you with a customers money and you did rip him off. Where's his refund?

You owe me $40k. If you got scammed then call the police.

Michael September 20 at 2:12pm
Hey loser those last pics you sent me were taken last summer in San Francisco. I found the exact drug store parking lot it was parked in on Vaness and Pacific.

When are you and Mr. Shemale Phanouvong going to give me my money back?

-- End emails

Oh yeah I guess one new thing this week. Somebody told me her real last name, Phanouvong, not Ly.

Last edited by DrMike; 09-23-2010 at 10:29 PM. Reason: found scammers' GF's real last name
This post thanked by:
Old 09-23-2010, 10:31 PM   #416

Quote:
Yeah nothing to report. He hasn't contacted me or Gilbert in Hawaii since last Sunday. They appear to be on the run. Here are his last messages to me pretending he got scammed by the imaginary seller of the fake IS-F. He goes by "Nut Job"

Nut Job September 19 at 1:00pm
Yes i paid him and was waiting for the money to clear. I hope he doesn't scam me because it alot of money and i don't want to lose you as a friend and lose the money because he run off on it. I have to meet him today. I already told him all trouble he is getting me into. I dont understand why he is giving me such a hard time. I will call you today regarding everything. I went there these last couple days to finish up everything to pick up the car and he's making it so damn hard and i'm losing out because of him.

Nut Job September 19 at 1:04pm
Don't you think i'm freaking out because i paid him and he's doing this to me. I understand how you feel. But i'm trying my hardest to get this done for you but he's not making it easier. Plus i have to drive the way down south to see him and he gives me that bs when i get there. I'll call you today i'm so pissed off at him. But i have to see him today agian. I told him i don't want to get in trouble with anyone but he's making it that way to me bro. I hope he isn't scamming me. I waited for the funds to clear from mine and he's doing this to me. I'm so frustrated bro you don't understand. I want this done asap so we can go back to it used to be.

Michael September 19 at 1:21pm
Don't call me I don't want to waste my time with more bullshit.

You are pretending to go through what Gilbert is going through. He paid you with a customers money and you did rip him off. Where's his refund?

You owe me $40k. If you got scammed then call the police.

Hey loser those last pics you sent me were taken last summer in San Francisco. I found the exact drug store parking lot it was parked in on Vaness and Pacific.

When are you and Mr. Shemale Phanouvong going to give me my money back?
in my opinon i dont think your replies are serious enough.
8thcivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 10:34 PM   #417
GOTMILF? Let Me Know

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8thcivic View Post
He won't take anything from me seriously unless I'm in his face. As somebody who knows him and PM'd me said he has no understanding of accountability and he probably doesn't even think he's doing anything wrong. All in a day's work to him to scam people.
Old 09-23-2010, 10:39 PM   #418
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

Quote:
Yeaaaaaah! GO MIKE!
Cillu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 10:40 PM   #419
GOTMILF? Let Me Know

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8thcivic View Post
Also, you should see Gilbert's emails and messages to him and his bf. Not nice like me and Anthony still doesn't give a shit. People refer their friends and family to this guy thinking he's legit and then the referrals get screwed over.
Old 09-23-2010, 10:45 PM   #420
GOTMILF? Let Me Know

From his GF/BF on September 1st. By threats she is referring to me saying I was going to file first degree theft and wire fraud charges on both of them.

"............ let me go find some place to pay my cell, and get on ur ride before I start work w/ anyone else ok babe!!! YOU are priority and u gave a deadline for your family trip and i understand but you need to STOP sending me these kind of messages and threatening me daily cause it's not professional and you need to let me do my job."

-------------------------------------------------

Ok Sunytha Phanouvong it's been 21 days since you sent this. WHERE IS MY DAMN MONEY?!!!! What kind of human being does this to a friend of the family? I am starting to think Anthony's cousin Chris is in on this. I worked my ass off all my life to have nice things and you just steal from people and go shopping. What the hell is wrong with you two? You think I won't catch up with you? You would have been better off scamming a stranger you idiots.

You haven't responded to me since you wrote this or texted me back because I always caught you in your lies because you're too stupid to get your stories straight with Nut Face before you open your ugly mouth.
Old 09-23-2010, 10:47 PM   #421
GOTMILF? Let Me Know

OK bed time. Maybe I'll post some texts later. I was always a lot meaner to her than him because it actually got to her and stressed her out and she would take it out on him.
Old 09-23-2010, 10:48 PM   #422
Ask me about how I answered the question "How fat is TOO fat?"

Thanked 4,122 Times in 1,141 Posts
threaten to rape her in the face

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Current
e92 335i 6MT FBO
e90 330i 6MT
Former
e46 330ci 5MT - RIP
uc1 5AT
em2 5MT
db7 5AT - RIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyota86 View Post
the guys over at lambo vancouver said there are 60-70 pre-orders already. don't quote me though.
The_AK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 10:57 PM   #423

Quote:
From his GF/BF on September 1st. By threats she is referring to me saying I was going to file first degree theft and wire fraud charges on both of them.

"............ let me go find some place to pay my cell, and get on ur ride before I start work w/ anyone else ok babe!!! YOU are priority and u gave a deadline for your family trip and i understand but you need to STOP sending me these kind of messages and threatening me daily cause it's not professional and you need to let me do my job."

-------------------------------------------------

Ok Sunytha Phanouvong it's been 21 days since you sent this. WHERE IS MY DAMN MONEY?!!!! What kind of human being does this to a friend of the family? I am starting to think Anthony's cousin Chris is in on this. I worked my ass off all my life to have nice things and you just steal from people and go shopping. What the hell is wrong with you two? You think I won't catch up with you? You would have been better off scamming a stranger you idiots.

You haven't responded to me since you wrote this or texted me back because I always caught you in your lies because you're too stupid to get your stories straight with Nut Face before you open your ugly mouth.
8thcivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 11:00 PM   #424

Quote:
I am starting to think Anthony's cousin Chris is in on this.
DrMike,I would not put it passed him for a second that his cousin is in on this scam.
Old 09-23-2010, 11:03 PM   #425

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_AK View Post
threaten to rape her in the face
Have you seen that face?

he/she is what you call a "tripple bagger",two bags for her,just incase one of them falls off,one bag for yourself incase both of her bags fall off.
This post thanked by: