REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Auto Chat

Vancouver Auto Chat 2016 VAC Community Head Moderator: Raid3n

Old 09-16-2010, 02:31 PM   #376
GOTMILF? Let Me Know

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpuGen View Post
Can you stop being a pussy and just call Child Services on his ass?

He's probably reading this thread, so he knows your exact moves.

Take his kid away. Tell his mom on him or something. Fuck
Call the RCMP. Say he's bringing back 40k in drugs with your car that he was supposed to bring back.

ASSUMING he is "bringing your car" He's gonna fuck around with you saying that he couldn't clear customs and that your car is sitting in Seattle or something waiting for papers to get it to clear.

Fuck that. Get off RS and go do something.
lol, I multitask. I work in front of a computer all day so I can take care of most of it from here. I haven't really said anything about what moves I'm going to make because I know either he looks at this thread or people he knows do.

The imaginary car doesn't need to clear customs. I live in the Seattle area. BTW he just messaged me saying he's going to go to the imaginary seller's house tonight and finish this imaginary deal and that he can't wait to get it over with. I think that might be code words for he's heading to LAX to fly home.
Advertisement
DrMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 03:08 PM   #377
WOAH! i think Vtec just kicked in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrMike View Post

He sounds like somebody with their world crumbling down around him and needs somebody to talk to. Didn't this happen in Catch Me if You Can where De Caprio kept calling Tom Hanks to talk? He keeps saying he wants it to be over he wants it to be over he's so stressed. I think he got himself into some sh1t down there. I said he has until tomorrow and if he got scammed out of the money then that's his problem but he better refund me the money by tomorrow.
Anyone here seen Fargo?
achiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 05:34 PM   #378
Rs has made me the man i am today!

I'm 100% sure he doesn't have your money or car at this point in time. It's now no longer about the money and more about prosecution.
Old 09-16-2010, 05:46 PM   #379
& Associates Inc.

Thanked 1,215 Times in 409 Posts
yea i think you should forget about getting the car and focus on getting your money back....since you have no clue what the history of the IS-F will be? will it have been in an accident? repainted? water damage? fire damage? even worse rebuilt?

I wouldn't trust this fucker anymore especially since hes giving you the run around, if he was a legitimate business man, which is isn't, you would have gotten the car already.

so try getting your money back before its too late, which im pretty sure it is, because of the shopping spree him and his boyfriend went on down in L.A.

and that address isn't in a parking complex, its a sub-division with a whole bunch of private houses...google map that shit
ruthless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 06:14 PM   #380
R&R
I STILL don't get it

^
+1
R&R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 06:32 PM   #381
KO7
WOAH! i think Vtec just kicked in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-spec View Post

Let me brief you on how shit gets done... last year my GF who is a member on the MallVibes forum (girls talkin bout shoppin) a few members including my GF had sold roughly $5000 worth of stuff to another MallVibes member who paid them all through PayPal.

She pulled ye good old PayPal charge back scam and kept the money and merchandise. So all the girls including my GF started going crazy trying to figure it out, all they had was some vague information, that was it.... some time passed and none of them got shit done because PayPal apparently has a call centre in the Philippines that isn't very helpful. For some reason the girls thought PayPal would eventually give them the money back and decided to wait it out.

I stepped in knowing PayPal swallows loads and pubic hairs and let me tell you what I did with that vague information Mike, which was basically 2 different phone numbers neither belonging to the culprit, various aliases, and one wrong address.

Within the span of a week, I managed to find out first where the bitch goes to school, what her name was, where she lives, who her friends are..... and since she was like 7 fuckin Teen and still in high school (Burnaby North) I knew I had to play it cool, so I went to the principal first informed him and the constable of the scam going on and that she was involved, they put me in touch with her parents and we all had a sit down and I spoke on behalf of all the victims involved, gave the bitch's parents all the victims information so they could repay the full amount of $5000+ back to each and every person involved including my GF. A week of Sherlock Holmesing shit and few days for everyone to receive and cash their cheques, case closed.

I got that shit done in a WEEK, and going on waaaay less information that you got on Anthony....

RS should really make a sticky on this forum of a list of known scammers and certain shops that have been known to screw customers, or something along those lines just as an informational tool.
Got a link to the mallvibes thread? I hate PayPal scammers.
KO7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 06:37 PM   #382
I don't get it

The more and more you let this drag out DrMike, the less and less we're gonna feel sorry for you. We all want you to get your money back, no one likes scammers, but it's getting to the point where all updates you are giving us are just getting tired.

to tell u the truth, it's hard to determine is your being a troll or not. I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt, but please, do something.
tacobell is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 09-16-2010, 07:10 PM   #383
RabidMod

Thanked 1,099 Times in 407 Posts
Dude he's not dragging this out at all. He just can't post what he's doing out in the open because then obviously the scammer would read it and be two steps ahead of him.

The more you guys try to call OP out for trolling and call him a wuss or idiot for not doing anything, the more tempted he'll be to finally lose his cool and spill all his plans, everything he's done out in the open. Then you'll all be happy and get off his back, but then what? The scammer walks off with OP's 40 grand. And what the fuck would be the point of that?

This is not a difficult concept. Come on people.
Old 09-16-2010, 07:13 PM   #384
RabidMod

Thanked 1,099 Times in 407 Posts
And +1 on never seeing the money or the car again. I think OP's already posted something along these lines, but imo right now, a "happy ending" would entail:

-scammer loses his kid
-scammer's life ruined: friends, family, and boyfriend leave him
-scammer spends the next 10 years in prison
Old 09-16-2010, 08:21 PM   #385
GOTMILF? Let Me Know

Quote:
Originally Posted by RabidRat View Post
Dude he's not dragging this out at all. He just can't post what he's doing out in the open because then obviously the scammer would read it and be two steps ahead of him.

The more you guys try to call OP out for trolling and call him a wuss or idiot for not doing anything, the more tempted he'll be to finally lose his cool and spill all his plans, everything he's done out in the open. Then you'll all be happy and get off his back, but then what? The scammer walks off with OP's 40 grand. And what the fuck would be the point of that?

This is not a difficult concept. Come on people.
Thanks, I couldn't have said it better myself.

I'm just keeping you guys updated on the lies he keeps feeding me. I'm not asking him hey where's my car and where's my money anymore. I gave up a couple weeks ago. He just contacts me out of the blue and says "hey bro, I have docs for you. will send them ASAP." Then a few hours will go by and he will say the same thing and then he will go work out and forget and then say he'll do it when he gets back to wherever he's staying and then he falls asleep instead of sending the proof. When he finally sends the "docs" they are actually more bogus pictures of random black IS-F's that I always prove to be fake so he says he accidentally sent me the wrong pictures, again. I just looked in my emails today and there are 3 emails from him with the title "Here are the correct pictures." lol.

I think they blew through all of the money and now they can't afford to fly home.
Old 09-16-2010, 08:58 PM   #386
Banned By Establishment

threaten to mess with his kid
mr85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 09:06 PM   #387
My homepage has been set to RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr85 View Post
threaten to mess with his kid
92 240sx - dd/project car
88 CRX - sold
98 DC2 - sold

Renting out pbm fender roller - pm for details.
satek is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 09-16-2010, 11:00 PM   #388
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 2,165 Times in 594 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by KO7 View Post
Got a link to the mallvibes thread? I hate PayPal scammers.
yup my gf is searching for it right now, I'll post it up once she finds it. It actually got made a sticky by the moderator there because it was one of the biggest local scams that happened on Mall Vibes.

EDIT: here's the link, pages 5 & 6 break it down fully

http://www.mallvibes.com/tips/8097-b...le-forums.html

RabidRat, good point bro it's obvious he can't tell us every step he's taking and that's the right move, but I personally would have stopped posting irrelevant updates which made him look incapable. I guess that's the whole point everyone here is trying to make, is that he looks incompetent and in no rush to get what's his, and that makes him look like a chump, Since we all assume that Anthony is reading this thread so that's not a good look because that just encourages him to continue swindling Mike further. What worries me though is I think Anthony is buying time for a smooth getaway, somewhere out the country maybe, then that would be a very bad situation for Mike.

I believe in Dr.Mike though, he'll get what's his eventually, he just hurt his case a bit with some of the stuff that went on in here. No biggie though, and I know some people like to discredit RevScene users as immature, but fck I love seeing shit like this where everyone raises up and goes out of their way to help a stranger, end of the day we all know what's right and what ain't.

I don't typically post in non automotive related threads, but this type of shit really pisses me off, what else can we all do to help out Mike right now ?
some of you guys in here are really puttin in work, good shit!
Old 09-17-2010, 01:26 AM   #389
I only answer to my username, my real name is Irrelevant!

Thanked 10,382 Times in 3,908 Posts
anonymously report to the RCMP and authorities for wherever he is atm LAPD?

that a filipino/viet couple, who are criminals in vancouver and have gang links, are meeting someone @ LAX whose smuggled heroin in from Japan for them and they're going to smuggle it into Vancouver for profit

BOOOM Anal exams for all X2 (rcmp lapd)

coupled with your report of them defrauding you of $40k the authorities will think they're using that for the pay-off (giving the anonymous tip some credence + the background check that shows fraud claims and gang links)

and they'll likely be blacklisted or heavily interviewed/searched every time they cross the border from then on

and who knows it might turn out to be true

Last edited by StylinRed; 09-17-2010 at 01:32 AM.
StylinRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 07:05 AM   #390
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

if i saw this scammer, i would ask him how the curb tastes for you. american history x style bitch.

Rule 1: You do not talk about Fight Club. Rule 2: You do not talk about Fight Club.
v.Rossi is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-17-2010, 10:12 AM   #391
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

you should go and contact the cop that he had the phone number of in his stolen civic link and let him know whats happening and that he is friends with a criminal, then call him in a week and see if he knows anything or if hes even trying, if nothing is happening, talk to the cops supervisor and let him know hes got criminal ties
Old 09-17-2010, 10:15 AM   #392
GOTMILF? Let Me Know

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klobbersaurus View Post
you should go and contact the cop that he had the phone number of in his stolen civic link and let him know whats happening and that he is friends with a criminal, then call him in a week and see if he knows anything or if hes even trying, if nothing is happening, talk to the cops supervisor and let him know hes got criminal ties
That police officer is his friend? I thought he was just the one handling the case.
Old 09-17-2010, 01:15 PM   #393
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrMike View Post
That police officer is his friend? I thought he was just the one handling the case.
Quote:
Thanks again guys for your help much appreciated.
I hope i'll find it. The constable who helped me turned out to be a old acquaintances back in the day. He's now a rookie RCMP. So hopefully someone spots it. Remember my offer still stands lol FREE Booze for anyone who finds it.=) Thanks guys for the support.
thats what was in that stolen car thread
Old 09-17-2010, 01:36 PM   #394
I wish I was where I was when I wished I was here

Thanked 3,098 Times in 733 Posts
Hey DrMike can you please PM me your number?

I would like to sit down and chat with you to weigh out options of what I can do to help. I may not be able to get you your full $40,000 back but I think I'm able to recoup some of your losses.

This way I can also vouch that you're not a troll.
hchang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 08:20 PM   #395
I subscribe to Revscene

Thanked 1,228 Times in 171 Posts
if you're still actually going to pursue this PM me, I may be able to give some info.
Powerslide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 11:08 PM   #396
straight from the fields of squamton

PM me too, I'm actually anthony espinosa and have been watching this from the start.

I spent your money on a sex change for my GF. she's now 100% male, which is what she's been going for since birth.

I'm sorry you won't get your IS-F, but in reality, the gas pedal would have stuck to the floor mat and killed your family anyways, so I did you a favor realisticly.

BTW, thanks for the surgery, he/she loves it too
Old 09-19-2010, 09:24 AM   #397
NEWBIE ACCOUNT!

is he dead yet?
mattsplat72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 10:30 AM   #398
Banned (ABWS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattsplat72 View Post
is he dead yet?
Yes.
JiggaZed is offline   Reply With Quote