REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 02-20-2015, 12:44 PM   #401
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

Thanked 3,680 Times in 1,522 Posts
you can have so much fun at the expense of these people...and the best part is, they totally deserve it so you can't really feel bad.

Wanna practice your acting skills? Troll these people around!
Wanna make a hilarious online skit with unsuspecting participants? They're free and available!
Have you always wanted to act full retard but you're afraid friends and family might judge you? Well, fret no more!
Wanna see them get in shit? Phone the police from an anonymous phone line, tell them someone is selling crystal meth and bath salts and is pushing blowjob donations on passerbys

The possibilities are endless. The reason why they're still around is because they're not getting enough shit from people. They wanna be pushy...I can play games too.
Advertisement
6o4__boi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 02:39 PM   #402
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
Don't be surprised to see these people at your local grocery store. Went to Superstore last night and got approached by one of these ladies. Started off with gong hay fat choi, then shoves me some print out of some charity. I told her CNY is a Chinese holiday, doesn't have anything to do with the Phillipines and walked away.

Good on them for working after hours for these charitable organizations.
haha I was also at the Granview Superstore last night at 930 when she approached me and said "ni hao", (how are you in mandarin). I looked up and she opened this black book with photos and said it's for charity. I gave a firm no and she walked away quickly.
xxxrsxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 02:59 PM   #403
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 1,022 Times in 450 Posts
^Yep that's them! Thinking back, I should've just informed management to get them kicked out. I doubt they asked for permission to solicit customers in their location.
Spoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 03:03 PM   #404
Everyone wants a piece of R S...

I now see them only when I'm very drunk at night and have no brain/mouth filter..

I'll film it next time

Its probably my fault.
rriggi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 03:04 PM   #405
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 3,186 Times in 929 Posts
I was at Safeway on Kingsway and Tyne yesterday after going to the bank and I was counting my money/organizing my wallet in my car and the random lady just appeared out of my driver's side window, it's like I'm trying to do something semi private in my car and she kept on asking for donations after I kept saying no
JSALES is offline   Reply With Quote