REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness (https://www.revscene.net/forums/sports-sports-entertainment-fitness_35/)
-   -   Supplements (https://www.revscene.net/forums/639983-supplements.html)

Excelsis 01-30-2012 05:39 PM

lol

there are test boosters, and there are things like caffeine which get you excited..

"more pissed off" doesn't even relate to roids, it's all in your mind

don't worry about anything, maybe if you invest in roids then you will about backne etc..

the thing you should watch out for is ephedrine, but that's only if you go overdose and do HIIT

Recon604 01-30-2012 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiger_handheld (Post 7780099)
noob question: you guys that are taking supplements - do you have/feel any side effects? I talked to some guys and it seems some supplements cause you to be "more pissed off" , "more horny" , or some other side effect. Is this normal? Is there a supplement without side effects?

The guy I talked to gets wired up on caffeine before his workout, I did not like that sound of that. So, I'm just reading and about right now..

Are you looking for whey protein supplements? Any whey protein is fine, there shouldnt be any side effects from takin whey protein unless ur lactose intolerant. You get diarrhea! Myofusion Whey protein is excellent! Ive been usin tat all the time

Preworkout supplements, some contains caffeine, like BSN N.O Explode. NO explode has some side effects like itchy face, feels like your on meth (bugs in ur skin). I use NO explode as preworkout and i do get tat itchy face and it is uncomfortable. So I am goin to switch to MP Assault for my next preworkout drink.

Just do research on your supplements, there are some on the market that are jus fcked up. Check out Bodybuilding.com - Huge Online Supplement Store & Fitness Community!. Everything on there that they sell are safe and theres reviews and rating.

hal0g0dv2 01-30-2012 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kshu604 (Post 7780112)
Are you looking for whey protein supplements? Any whey protein is fine, there shouldnt be any side effects from takin whey protein unless ur lactose intolerant. You get diarrhea! Myofusion Whey protein is excellent! Ive been usin tat all the time

Preworkout supplements, some contains caffeine, like BSN N.O Explode. NO explode has some side effects like itchy face, feels like your on meth (bugs in ur skin). I use NO explode as preworkout and i do get tat itchy face and it is uncomfortable. So I am goin to switch to MP Assault for my next preworkout drink.

Just do research on your supplements, there are some on the market that are jus fcked up. Check out Bodybuilding.com - Huge Online Supplement Store & Fitness Community!. Everything on there that they sell are safe and theres reviews and rating.

that is from beta a, witch it also in assult

Recon604 01-30-2012 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alpha v2 (Post 7780107)
lol

there are test boosters, and there are things like caffeine which get you excited..

"more pissed off" doesn't even relate to roids, it's all in your mind

don't worry about anything, maybe if you invest in roids then you will about backne etc..

the thing you should watch out for is ephedrine, but that's only if you go overdose and do HIIT

yeah test boosters, but you shouldnt be using test boosters unless your old like around ur 30s? Just for those tat want to know.

Recon604 01-30-2012 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hal0g0dv2 (Post 7780115)
that is from beta a, witch it also in assult

oh man, really? damn I really hate the itchy feeling, its really annoying and distracting for sure

SkinnyPupp 01-30-2012 09:43 PM

BB.com order and Ubereem shirt both arrived today :fullofwin:
Posted via RS Mobile

Mr.Money 01-30-2012 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SkinnyPupp (Post 7780406)
BB.com order and Ubereem shirt both arrived today :fullofwin:
Posted via RS Mobile

x2

AAnthony 01-31-2012 01:02 AM

Beta Alanine on Wheycheap for $6.79 per 150 capsule bottle. Probs going to buy 2 bottles in the morning

Mr.Money 01-31-2012 01:23 AM

what's Beta Alanine Plus like compared to assault?

SkinnyPupp 01-31-2012 01:59 AM

So the BB.com amino energy tastes pretty good! Maybe I'll switch over :)

dachinesedude 01-31-2012 11:00 AM

for little over a week now, loaded creatine 20g a day combining 7.2g of beta alanine a day

results?
gained 2 pounds, more energy (dont get tired as fast as before)

or it could all be a placebo, but hey its working so whatever

RRxtar 01-31-2012 03:29 PM

for those that take orange triad multi do you take 6 a day (full serving) or less?

RRxtar 01-31-2012 03:43 PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...G_00000029.jpg

forgot greens plus in there too

blkgsr 01-31-2012 04:51 PM

what do you guys use for post workout to help with recovery?

SkinnyPupp 01-31-2012 04:55 PM

Best for that is glucose

Excelsis 01-31-2012 05:06 PM

oh, update on orange triad for me

it feels like i could concentrate more when i'm studying and crap but don't know if that's from zma or orange triad.. going to stop zma for a while and see how i feel

Phozy 01-31-2012 05:30 PM

Need an opinion

Do you guys think Myofusion Probiotic really works?

and if you had to pick, that or ON whey? (same price)

RRxtar 01-31-2012 05:32 PM

both are too expensive for whey

incubus 01-31-2012 05:41 PM

dymatize or mp combat for protein imo

i take the full 6 caps to get the full benefits of joint and etc

just started taking strive for intra

http://www.getrippednutrition.com/v/..._facts_big.jpg

RRxtar 01-31-2012 05:44 PM

trying assault for the first time tonite

order came in today of: assault, superdumpMAX, beta alanine, ZMA (first time), orange triad (first time).

will never order from supplements canada again. altho they did throw in 2 tshirts, 3 shaker cups, a water bottle, and a bag of 10 different samples, shipping took a week and a half from the time i ordered. SVN takes like 3 days. (in before someone says why dont you order from bb.com)

incubus 01-31-2012 05:47 PM

nice

assault and orange triad =:fullofwin:

assaults treated me pretty well for awhile now,

got sent a trial of biopulse madness so well see how that goes

i wanna try hemavol next for non stim to see if it compare to ultima

some controlled labs specials start tomorrow

Buy 3 get 1 Orange TRIad Buy 2 get 1 White Flood (50 or 20 serv) Buy 2 get 1 Green MAGnitude 40 Serv

SkinnyPupp 01-31-2012 05:48 PM

I tried MONSTER MILK yesterday, I prefer a blend. This one is milk protein + casein + whey.. milk protein is naturally 80/20 whey/casein so this probably evens it out a bit

Tastes great :)

Going to try Assault today

hal0g0dv2 01-31-2012 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RRxtar (Post 7781177)

order came in today of: assault, superdumpMAX, beta alanine, ZMA (first time), orange triad (first time).

will never order from supplements canada again. altho they did throw in 2 tshirts, 3 shaker cups, a water bottle, and a bag of 10 different samples, shipping took a week and a half from the time i ordered. SVN takes like 3 days. (in before someone says why dont you order from bb.com)

yeah dude, my friend grabbed like 2 things from sup canada and it took him 2 weeks wtf in canada zone also

Recon604 01-31-2012 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RRxtar (Post 7781177)

so SVN is faster than bb?

RRxtar 01-31-2012 08:34 PM

ive never ordered from SVN but they are located in pitt meadows i think so shipping to vancouver would be like 2 days tops and free. supps canada is in edmonton

BB doesnt ship free to canada do they?