REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness (https://www.revscene.net/forums/sports-sports-entertainment-fitness_35/)
-   -   Supplements (https://www.revscene.net/forums/639983-supplements.html)

evo08 02-29-2012 11:30 AM

Hey guys.. where can I get OxiElite Pro from locally?

I know it has the 1,3 in it which is banned in Canada.. but does anyone have any idea? (Popeye, gnc, reflex - don't have it)

Thanks

Excelsis 02-29-2012 11:32 AM

why not just use ec stack?

evo08 02-29-2012 12:37 PM

Used EC (NO "A") in the past.. I want to change it up a little bit!

AAnthony 02-29-2012 01:26 PM

-----

Chicane 02-29-2012 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AAnthony (Post 7814259)
No more wheycheap :( the sites been down for about 2 weeks, it automatically sends you to bodybuilding.com/clearance
Posted via RS Mobile

Although not as great as wheycheap was back in the day, here are a few more sites like it, all in one page. Good luck on finding the deals :thumbsup:
Supplement Deals of the Day - Supplement Deals

BlackV62K2 02-29-2012 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evo08 (Post 7814143)
Hey guys.. where can I get OxiElite Pro from locally?

I know it has the 1,3 in it which is banned in Canada.. but does anyone have any idea? (Popeye, gnc, reflex - don't have it)

Thanks

You can get it from fitnessone.

Gh0stRider 02-29-2012 05:59 PM

polished off a tub of whey.... Need MOAR!
Posted via RS Mobile

BrRsn 02-29-2012 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gh0stRider (Post 7814527)
polished off a tub of whey.... Need MOAR!
Posted via RS Mobile

Costco my friend! I was a total ON whey fanboy until i tried something different.

Recon604 02-29-2012 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dhillon09 (Post 7814541)
Costco my friend! I was a total ON whey fanboy until i tried something different.

costco kraizen whey!!

01Celica 02-29-2012 06:36 PM

Quote:

Costco is the best for cheap whey protein! As long as you dont mind the taste... :sweetjesus:

Fcukedd 02-29-2012 08:11 PM

Got hookups to GNC, so I decided to grabbed myself two tubs of Syntha-6's chocolate peanut butter and :sweetjesus:

J.C 02-29-2012 09:14 PM

hi, i just got some creatine from popeyes and the guy told me to eat a lot of carbs, follow the instructions with the loading stage, and drink alot of water?
is this true? i searched it up, but i found a lot of reading, so i decided to post here :alonehappy:

Stealthy 02-29-2012 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jc95 (Post 7814762)
hi, i just got some creatine from popeyes and the guy told me to eat a lot of carbs, follow the instructions with the loading stage, and drink alot of water?
is this true? i searched it up, but i found a lot of reading, so i decided to post here :alonehappy:

On a cold Friday afternoon, I had come home from school. I had been thinking of the gym all day. I was hungry, didn't have any lunch. In fact, I didn't eat because I spent the money. For the past month I was saving up for something. Something special which I bought at GNC. I was surprised they didn't ask for ID; I was pretty sure the cashier noticed how nervous I was. Anyways, my mom asked my how my day was when I got home, but I ignored her. I have more important things to do. I run to the bathroom and unpack my bag. In my school bag is a white plastic bag from GNC. I open the bag, first removing the receipt and flushing it down the toilet to get rid of the evidence. My heart was racing now. I unpack the creatine monster from the bag.

I wonder what people will be asking me when they see that I will be 50lbs heavier. Should I say I was just eating a lot? I remove the label from the tub and tear it into a thousand small pieces. I flush that down the toilet, too. It is time now. I run up to my room when my mom ask me what I am holding. I panic, sweat drips down my forehead and my teeth chatter. "Mom, it's just for a school project". "What project?" "I don't know mom I just started it!". A tear runs down my cheek. I run upstairs and open the creatine, scooping upservings into a clear water bottle. What have I gotten myself into? I fill it with water and drink it. There is no turning back now. The creatine monster is inside me now, it will control me. What should I do if I die? I cant let my family know about this.

I open the creatine tub and throw it all out the window; a white cloud of mysterious dust sparkles into the wind so graciously. I feel the substance taking control of me; I am now the monster. I walk downstairs, its time to work out; time to get big. Now I worry, I don't want to get too big; people will think I use steroids. I do use steroids. No I don't. Creatine. All I see is the weights now, I am almost downstairs when I hear "Do you want a cookie I just baked". I know I do not have time for this **** now. "No mom I do not want a cookie" I walk in the basement and drop to my knees before the weights, tears running down my cheeks. I turn to the right and look at myself in the mirror. Oh god, what have I done?

You don't need a loading stage, drink at least a gallon of water a day.

J.C 02-29-2012 09:22 PM

should i also up my carb intake?

Alpine50 02-29-2012 09:23 PM

Does pop eyes or reflex sell jack3D I walked into gnc and they didn't have it
Posted via RS Mobile

Gh0stRider 02-29-2012 09:27 PM

Quote:

ive always used ON whey. i dont know about trying costco whey

Stealthy 02-29-2012 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jc95 (Post 7814774)
should i also up my carb intake?

Yeah, increasing carb intake will help you gain. A lot may be water weight however

sevewone 02-29-2012 09:40 PM

I am in Cali for 3 more weeks. Guys got any recommendations of any supplements I should pick up that are not available in BC?

sevewone 02-29-2012 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stealthy (Post 7814785)
Yeah, increasing carb intake will help you gain. A lot may be water weight however

Depends. If hes a fat ass who's not strong Carbs are pointless.

BrRsn 02-29-2012 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gh0stRider (Post 7814779)
ive always used ON whey. i dont know about trying costco whey

ON is good but the wait time is horrible so you always have to be aware of your supply/needs ahead of time. Try Kaizen Vanilla, experiment with adding more/less water to get the taste just right. I'm hooked, if you're near me I don't mind giving you a scoop .. its $44 IIRC :toot:

Stealthy 02-29-2012 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sevewone (Post 7814796)
Depends. If hes a fat ass who's not strong Carbs are pointless.

If you look through his posts he's 141 lbs so that's not a factor.

J.C 02-29-2012 09:58 PM

^ stalker :O

Stealthy 02-29-2012 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jc95 (Post 7814812)
^ stalker :O

http://gifninja.com/animatedgifs/175...cken-dance.gif

XplicitLuder 02-29-2012 10:10 PM

Stealthy..wtf was that essay, this isn't motherfuckin english class :accepted:

Spoiler!

jack3d 03-03-2012 03:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dhillon09 (Post 7814798)
ON is good but the wait time is horrible so you always have to be aware of your supply/needs ahead of time. Try Kaizen Vanilla, experiment with adding more/less water to get the taste just right. I'm hooked, if you're near me I don't mind giving you a scoop .. its $44 IIRC :toot:

how the kaizen compared to the ON in consistency? is it thicker? thinner?