REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > #RevsceneVLS General Chat

#RevsceneVLS General Chat SOCIAL LIFESTYLES ADSPACE AVAILABLE. CONTACT INFO@BLITZGEAR.COM
2016 VLS Community Head Moderator: SaucyWoman
2016 Social Media Liason: Blitzgear

@Revscene #RevsceneVLS. Vancouver LifeStyles Discussions: Car-free, political and current events, random thoughts, or topics that don't fit in the other forums. Remember to check out feature articles on the Main Website

Old 08-19-2016, 10:25 AM   #1926
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

Thanked 3,680 Times in 1,522 Posts
what the fuck did i just read...

i don't understand for the life of me why some programs have the "SAVE" button right fucking next to the "DELETE" button

and why Microsoft Word insists 1.5 spacing and space between paragraph of the same style is default. NOBODY FUCKING STARTS A DOCUMENT LIKE THIS. EVER.
The first thing I fucking do when I open word is set spacing to one and check that goddamned box that says "don't add space between paragraphs of the same style."

fuck this world.
Advertisement
"I have a lot of beliefs, and I live by none of them. They're just my beliefs, they make me feel good about who I am. But if they get in the way of a thing I want, like I wanna jack off or something, I just do that."
6o4__boi is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-23-2016, 07:34 AM   #1927
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 3,493 Times in 1,691 Posts
Inconsiderate co-workers who do not turn your cellphones to silent are so annoying.

-had to listen a co-worker's ringtone on her cellphone for five minutes while she was away from her desk on coffee break.

That xylophone elevator music shit gets on your nerves.
Old 08-23-2016, 01:57 PM   #1928
Zombie Mod

Thanked 5,169 Times in 1,551 Posts
You know what grinds my gears? Drivers that don't understand road lines. Especially, stop lines. Stop at the fucking line, assholes. Not 6ft before it, or placing your car completely ahead of it. I've seen so many cars waiting forever for the light to change because they can't grasp this simple concept.
Old 08-23-2016, 01:59 PM   #1929
HELP ME PLS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6o4__boi View Post
what the fuck did i just read...

i don't understand for the life of me why some programs have the "SAVE" button right fucking next to the "DELETE" button

and why Microsoft Word insists 1.5 spacing and space between paragraph of the same style is default. NOBODY FUCKING STARTS A DOCUMENT LIKE THIS. EVER.
The first thing I fucking do when I open word is set spacing to one and check that goddamned box that says "don't add space between paragraphs of the same style."

fuck this world.
You can save a blank word document as a template and open that every time so it has all your preferences setup.
Old 08-25-2016, 07:34 AM   #1930
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

Thanked 8,911 Times in 3,872 Posts
People who drive with their highbeams on full during the day. I know it's not particularly dangerous but it's really draining to have that crap blasted in your mirrors the whole time you're on the highway.
1992 Toyota Celica GT-S ["sold"] \\ 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD [sold] \\ 2000 Jeep Cherokee [sold] \\ 1997 Honda Prelude [sold] \\ 1992 Jeep YJ [sold/crashed] \\ 1987 Mazda RX-7 [sold] \\ 1987 Toyota Celica GT-S [crushed]
Quote:
Originally Posted by maksimizer View Post
half those dudes are hotter than ,my GF.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevYouUp View Post
reading this thread is like waiting for goku to charge up a spirit bomb in dragon ball z
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good_KarMa View Post
OH thank god. I thought u had sex with my wife. :cry:
underscore is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-25-2016, 07:49 AM   #1931
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 4,984 Times in 995 Posts
idiots who put empty coffee cups or tim horton smoothe cups in those recycling slots out in the public trash cans... those are for fcking recyclable bottles and cans.

People are just fcking stupid in this world

Can someone tell good or unusual dating spots? Or what was your the most unusual date? THanks for sharing!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.HappySilp View Post
my bedroom =D
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhillon09 View Post
that's a great secret date spot,
i bet no girl in vancouver has seen it.
Verdasco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 07:58 AM   #1932

The plastic smoothie cups have a recyclable symbol on the bottom IIRC.
1992 Toyota Celica GT-S ["sold"] \\ 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD [sold] \\ 2000 Jeep Cherokee [sold] \\ 1997 Honda Prelude [sold] \\ 1992 Jeep YJ [sold/crashed] \\ 1987 Mazda RX-7 [sold] \\ 1987 Toyota Celica GT-S [crushed]
Quote:
Quote:
reading this thread is like waiting for goku to charge up a spirit bomb in dragon ball z
Quote:
Old 08-25-2016, 08:08 AM   #1933
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

Thanked 3,680 Times in 1,522 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by underscore View Post
People who drive with their highbeams on full during the day. I know it's not particularly dangerous but it's really draining to have that crap blasted in your mirrors the whole time you're on the highway.
lol even dumber are the ones that have full high beams AND fogs at 1 in the afternoon on a sunny as fuck day
"I have a lot of beliefs, and I live by none of them. They're just my beliefs, they make me feel good about who I am. But if they get in the way of a thing I want, like I wanna jack off or something, I just do that."
6o4__boi is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-25-2016, 08:36 AM   #1934

Absolute top of the list are the trucks with shitty HID conversions in the headlights and fogs, plus a light bar for added douchery. If the sun isn't providing sufficient lighting for them then maybe they shouldn't be driving
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
This post thanked by:
Old 08-25-2016, 09:38 AM   #1935

Thanked 3,235 Times in 1,221 Posts
My truck came with OEM HIDs and it seems like I still get flashed now and then, it's probably just the ride height where it's right in line with someone's face compared to a car.
MarkyMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 02:12 PM   #1936

Thanked 4,984 Times in 995 Posts
Quote:

https://www.google.ca/search?q=plast...w=1652&bih=300

u can recycle these?

Can someone tell good or unusual dating spots? Or what was your the most unusual date? THanks for sharing!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.HappySilp View Post
my bedroom =D
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhillon09 View Post
that's a great secret date spot,
i bet no girl in vancouver has seen it.
Verdasco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 03:02 PM   #1937

Look on the bottom, you should see the recycling triangle with a number in it. IIRC any plastic with the symbol and a number can be recycled.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-25-2016, 03:23 PM   #1938

Thanked 14,760 Times in 3,870 Posts
Quote:
It's for cans and bottle so people don't dig through the trash look for containers to return for 5c
Old 08-26-2016, 11:39 AM   #1939

1. When your new Mainlander neighbors fill their garbage with food scraps and disgusting rotting food instead of using the green bin, put it on the sidewalk on the hottest week of the summer on a fucking Sunday morning, when our garbage pickup isn't until THURSDAY! Called the city and reported.

2a. When your new Mainlander neighbors put a note on your car for parking on the street in front of their house saying "don't park here". Fuck your house, you don't own the street. I rent a basement and don't have a driveway to park in. Called the city and reported.

2b. When your new Mainlander neighbors put a note on your girlfriends car NOT EVEN PARKED OUTSIDE THEIR HOUSE saying "please don't park here". Called the city and reported.

2c. When your new Mainlander neighbors have a 2 car garage, a 4 car driveway, and then just finished paving over their entire yard to now got another 4 cars. Yes, I could comfortably fit 10 cars on their lot. And yet they still try and tell you to not park near their house.

3. Idiots who use the word "cuck". You immedietly look like an imbecile if you use that word in a sentence (hopefully present company excluded....)
Old 08-26-2016, 03:20 PM   #1940
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

Thanked 1,225 Times in 223 Posts
Quote:
1. When your new Mainlander neighbors fill their garbage with food scraps and disgusting rotting food instead of using the green bin, put it on the sidewalk on the hottest week of the summer on a fucking Sunday morning, when our garbage pickup isn't until THURSDAY! Called the city and reported.

I mean at least try to separate the food waster and garbage from each other... Well I hope the city does come and hand out some fines for this stank mess. Hope all the best for you and your other neighbors!
toehook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2016, 03:47 PM   #1941

Yea, the city said they will make a note in the address file and to keep an eye the next few weeks, if we think they do it often just let them know. The only reason we noticed was the garbage was so overflowing the kid was ajar, and it was attracting large amounts of bugs and insects
Old 08-27-2016, 10:58 AM   #1942
I bringith the lowerballerith

Quote:
Originally Posted by 320icar View Post

2a. When your new Mainlander neighbors put a note on your car for parking on the street in front of their house saying "don't park here". Fuck your house, you don't own the street. I rent a basement and don't have a driveway to park in. Called the city and reported.

2b. When your new Mainlander neighbors put a note on your girlfriends car NOT EVEN PARKED OUTSIDE THEIR HOUSE saying "please don't park here". Called the city and reported.

2c. When your new Mainlander neighbors have a 2 car garage, a 4 car driveway, and then just finished paving over their entire yard to now got another 4 cars. Yes, I could comfortably fit 10 cars on their lot. And yet they still try and tell you to not park near their house.
Next time if these idiots leave another note on your car,leave one on theirs stating to them to go back to where they came from if they cannot behave like civilized adults in the western world.

The city bylaw states that if you're a resident of the block,you are entitled to park anywhere on that block.Including in front of their house.
spyker is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-27-2016, 03:10 PM   #1943
I told him no, what y'all do?

Thanked 5,812 Times in 2,501 Posts
Quote:
or how about when it's reverse. the garbage bin is overflowing, and the green bin is filled to the brim overflowing with garbage, not bio/green waste, garbage...and then a big pile of garbage all over the alley b/c their bin is full and leave that there for a couple of weeks during the heat. i think someone complained b/c it was cleaned up real nice after a couple of weeks. i'm guessing the city did and sent them a bill.

Quote:
Greenstoner
1 rat shit ruins the whole congee
originalhypa
You cannot live the life of a whore and expect a monument to your chastity
Quote:
[22-12, 08:51]mellomandidnt think and went in straight..scrapped like a bitch
[17-09, 12:07]FastAnna glowjob
[17-09, 12:08]FastAnna I like dat

GLOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2016, 10:48 AM   #1944

Thanked 5,474 Times in 2,095 Posts
people that wear sunglasses while driving (when its not even sunny) and their driving abilities become worse.

signaled ahead of time/didn't even cut them off and have been honked at twice cause 2 idiots couldn't see my signal from their dark shades
Old 09-01-2016, 05:18 PM   #1945
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 4,530 Times in 1,518 Posts
When wanna-be IG models go around car meets and hand out their Instagram tags
|| RIP 02 E46 M3 | Carbon Black | 6MT ||
BIC_BAWS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 05:50 PM   #1946
Banned By Establishment

Thanked 2,110 Times in 602 Posts
People that don't clean out the lint trap after they finish using the dryer
mk1freak is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-01-2016, 07:02 PM   #1947
Head of HR....have a seat on that couch

Thanked 15,586 Times in 4,318 Posts
Quote:

Isn't there a maximum number of cars allowed to park on one's property? Are they even allowed to have their whole front yard paved?

Not sure if it's a bylaw or just common sense/courtesy.

Originally posted by v.b.
can we stop, my pussy hurts...
Originally posted by asian_XL
fliptuner, I am gonna grab ur dick and pee in your face, then rub shit all over my face...:lol
Originally posted by Fei-Ji
haha i can taste the cum in my mouth
Originally posted by FastAnna
when I was 13 I wanted to be a video hoe so bad

RSUV #7
fliptuner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 07:32 PM   #1948

Thanked 3,235 Times in 1,221 Posts
People who don't turn on their headlights when it's absolutely pissing rain outside, especially on the highway.
MarkyMark is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-01-2016, 08:32 PM   #1949
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 4,530 Times in 1,518 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkyMark View Post
People who don't turn on their headlights when it's absolutely pissing rain outside, especially on the highway.
People who don't turn on their taillights... And can't tell when someone's trying to tell them to turn it on
|| RIP 02 E46 M3 | Carbon Black | 6MT ||
BIC_BAWS is online now   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-01-2016, 09:39 PM   #1950
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkyMark View Post
esp when you try to tell them to turn it on and they completely ignore

hope they get a ticket
guurl is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by: