REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > #RevsceneVLS General Chat

#RevsceneVLS General Chat SOCIAL LIFESTYLES ADSPACE AVAILABLE. CONTACT INFO@BLITZGEAR.COM
2016 VLS Community Head Moderator: SaucyWoman
2016 Social Media Liason: Blitzgear

@Revscene #RevsceneVLS. Vancouver LifeStyles Discussions: Car-free, political and current events, random thoughts, or topics that don't fit in the other forums. Remember to check out feature articles on the Main Website

Old 05-19-2016, 08:14 AM   #1851
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

Thanked 3,680 Times in 1,522 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkyMark View Post
People in a merge lane (especially on the highway) who just keep driving and merging without even so much as checking their mirrors. Motherfucker you're the one merging why am I making all the adjustments to make sure we don't get in an accident.

I feel you...but there are also the cunts that purposely don't let people merge
like the willingdon exit EB into the hwy

bitch, where am i supposed to go if you wont let me merge into the highway?!?
Advertisement
"I have a lot of beliefs, and I live by none of them. They're just my beliefs, they make me feel good about who I am. But if they get in the way of a thing I want, like I wanna jack off or something, I just do that."
6o4__boi is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 05-19-2016, 08:26 AM   #1852
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 3,235 Times in 1,221 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6o4__boi View Post
I feel you...but there are also the cunts that purposely don't let people merge
like the willingdon exit EB into the hwy

bitch, where am i supposed to go if you wont let me merge into the highway?!?
Yeah I understand that, I'm more so talking about the people who seem oblivious to the fact that their merge lane is coming to an end and they still aren't even shoulder checking to see what the situation is, they just keep coming into the lane assuming everything will be alright.

To the assholes who won't let you in when they know you have a right to merge in front of them, that's when I enjoy being in a big truck and I just start coming into their lane anyways, assuming it's not a high speed situation.

I don't get people's mentality about not letting a car go in front of you if it's a merge situation and its their turn. Why speed up next to them and make the situation worse when you don't have to? I see this a lot and it's not restricted to merging. People speed up to make a situation more of a close call than it ever needed to be, just so they can honk their horn.
MarkyMark is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 08:42 AM   #1853

Quote:
Yeah I understand that, I'm more so talking about the people who seem oblivious to the fact that their merge lane is coming to an end and they still aren't even shoulder checking to see what the situation is, they just keep coming into the lane assuming everything will be alright.
lol brace yourself...this is pretty much the norm during construction season
"I have a lot of beliefs, and I live by none of them. They're just my beliefs, they make me feel good about who I am. But if they get in the way of a thing I want, like I wanna jack off or something, I just do that."
Old 05-19-2016, 01:32 PM   #1854
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 5,568 Times in 2,107 Posts
Quote:

To the assholes who won't let you in when they know you have a right to merge in front of them, that's when I enjoy being in a big truck and I just start coming into their lane anyways, assuming it's not a high speed situation.

I don't get people's mentality about not letting a car go in front of you if it's a merge situation and its their turn. Why speed up next to them and make the situation worse when you don't have to? I see this a lot and it's not restricted to merging. People speed up to make a situation more of a close call than it ever needed to be, just so they can honk their horn.
Come to the island where you wait for someone to pass you so you can merge behind them, but they slow down beside you to "let you in" ... Completely fucking you over.

Or the person in front of you stops at the beginning of the merge lane and waits for traffic to clear rather than ... merging ...
Jmac is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 05-19-2016, 01:33 PM   #1855
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 2,110 Times in 602 Posts
Richmond is technically an island....
Old 05-19-2016, 02:34 PM   #1856
I am Hook'd on RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by mk1freak View Post
Richmond is technically an island....
...and it is gradually sinking!
plat27265 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 12:50 AM   #1857

Thanked 5,474 Times in 2,095 Posts
people who borrow your stuff without asking

people who constantly ask for/to borrow money. How about you get a job you lazy dipshit?
Old 05-20-2016, 08:58 AM   #1858
I don't get it

Compulsive liars.
swiftshift is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 05-20-2016, 12:27 PM   #1859

websites that have survey pop ups that don't pop up right away...but does while you're reading something.

"What do you think of our website?"

It was initially great but thanks to your survey pop up, i now think it's a piece of shit and not worth my time.

Last edited by 6o4__boi; 05-20-2016 at 12:55 PM.
This post thanked by:
Old 05-21-2016, 03:10 PM   #1860
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

Thanked 1,225 Times in 223 Posts
Drivers who don't shoulder check when merging or changing lanes.
toehook is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 05-21-2016, 08:22 PM   #1861
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 1,045 Times in 419 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by toehook View Post
Drivers who drives in other people's blind spot, like holy fuck...
mr_chin is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 05-21-2016, 08:35 PM   #1862
God of Unce

Quote:
Originally Posted by toehook View Post
I almost died twice on the hwy in the states cause of this.

One of those time I was sandwiched between a truck and a fuckin bus. Stupid truck driver tried merging into my lane, I had to move right beside the bus almost hitting it.

Fuckin muuuurica need to learn how to shoulder check, seriously.

Last edited by Armind; 05-21-2016 at 08:54 PM.
Armind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2016, 08:50 PM   #1863
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 1,045 Times in 419 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armind View Post
I almost died twice on the hwy in the states cause of this.

One of those time I was sandwiched between a truck and a fuckin bus. Stupid truck driver almost tried merging into my lane, I had to move right beside the bus almost hitting it.

Fuckin muuuurica need to learn how to shoulder check, seriously.
That's why I never stay on the right lane where cars and trucks merge in.

But then, people who double lane change without shoulder checking... these fuckers deserve to die in a car crash.
mr_chin is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 05-21-2016, 09:20 PM   #1864
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

Thanked 8,904 Times in 3,867 Posts
Motorbikes that are slow on the twisty bits but then punch it down every straight so I can't pass
1992 Toyota Celica GT-S ["sold"] \\ 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD [sold] \\ 2000 Jeep Cherokee [sold] \\ 1997 Honda Prelude [sold] \\ 1992 Jeep YJ [sold/crashed] \\ 1987 Mazda RX-7 [sold] \\ 1987 Toyota Celica GT-S [crushed]
Quote:
Originally Posted by maksimizer View Post
half those dudes are hotter than ,my GF.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevYouUp View Post
reading this thread is like waiting for goku to charge up a spirit bomb in dragon ball z
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good_KarMa View Post
OH thank god. I thought u had sex with my wife. :cry:
underscore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 01:51 PM   #1865

Quote:
Originally Posted by mk1freak View Post
Kids that don't flush the toilet after doing their business
FUCK people that do this shit. Its not hard to flush after you're done or to step on the flush handle

---

when you're taking a piss and with 10 other urinals available, someone picks the urinal beside you
Old 05-22-2016, 10:45 PM   #1866

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeedee View Post
FUCK people that do this shit. Its not hard to flush after you're done or to step on the flush handle

---

when you're taking a piss and with 10 other urinals available, someone picks the urinal beside you
I got a solution for you! I will apologize about the quality, it is the only video I can find. Skip to 1:27
Old 05-23-2016, 10:05 AM   #1867

Websites that require your password to have numbers, uppercase letters and a symbol

fuck off with that shit
Old 05-23-2016, 03:31 PM   #1868
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 1,323 Times in 579 Posts
Took a walk to the supermarket and noticed one of the bus stop glass cover area smashed up and glass shattered on the ground everywhere, not the first time I've seen this stop vandalized.

So let me get this straight, these idiots that are damaging such property are driving up taxes for everyone else to pay for it. These are the same idiots that are whining about affordability living costs in Vancouver.....
Euro7r is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 04:56 PM   #1869
Everyone wants a piece of R S...

People that sit beside you on a bench then begin to cut their toe nails and clean their ears... people that hover around you while shopping and then start coughing in your direction without cover their mouth... I don't know how people are so dirty.
Adorkami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2016, 11:12 AM   #1870

when the soup cracker wrapper refuses to uncling from your fingers

This post thanked by:
Old 06-09-2016, 01:01 AM   #1871

When you go to Superstore and someone tries to sell/trade you a cart token for a dollar. Telling them nicely "No thanks, I'm good" then insisting aggressively that I have to trade it with them. Getting all bitchy because I said no the second time. I ended telling him I wouldn't be able to give him money but what I can do is buy food. Made my promise, bought him a loaf of bread and made an one time agreement.

Sorry for the rant.
Old 06-14-2016, 08:06 AM   #1872

this pretty much drives me up the walls every time i look up reviews on things
mostly on amazon

why is it that the people who leave 1-2 star reviews leave like 3 word fucking sentences?!
"it sucked" WHY? WHY THE FUCK DID IT SUCK?
Sure, the 5 star reviews may have been bought but at least they write a fucking paragraph.

I swear to fucking god, only retarded fucks write 1-2 star reviews because the most they can manage is a fucking sentence with 8 words.

Would it fucking kill you to write a shitty review on something that tells people why it sucked? It would really fucking help.
This post thanked by:
Old 06-14-2016, 08:12 AM   #1873

I find that a lot of low reviews come from idiots who didn't read the product description or are trying to use it for something it's not intended to do.

"This cheese tasted ok but it did an awful job driving nails, 1/10"
1992 Toyota Celica GT-S ["sold"] \\ 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD [sold] \\ 2000 Jeep Cherokee [sold] \\ 1997 Honda Prelude [sold] \\ 1992 Jeep YJ [sold/crashed] \\ 1987 Mazda RX-7 [sold] \\ 1987 Toyota Celica GT-S [crushed]
Quote:
Quote:
reading this thread is like waiting for goku to charge up a spirit bomb in dragon ball z
Quote:
This post thanked by:
Old 06-14-2016, 09:20 AM   #1874

pretty much
really pisses me off esp if its for a product i'm interested in...and the choices i have are either 5 stars that were bought (ie. i received this product for my review...) or a bunch of 1 stars that say "it sucked", "did not work as expected", "not happy with this"

3 star reviewers usually give a pretty good critique from my experience, but they're few and far between. 4's are somewhat reliable. 5's are ok...i mean it's ok if it that review was bought as long as its not an entire slag praising the product.
Old 06-15-2016, 12:34 PM   #1875

People who post "feeler" fs threads. Sell your shit or fuck off.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
This post thanked by: