REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 06-18-2011, 02:31 AM   #1751
I don't get it

Quote:
Originally Posted by flagella View Post
It doesn't matter if the justice system fails to adequately punish these fckers partaking in riot. We need to expose these morons as much as possible so that they could be humiliated in the worst way. Students will be expelled, workers will be fired, etc. Their face needs to be remembered so they could never walk outside in the public like before again.
also, make them pay for all the damage caused by them. good luck paying for all those
Advertisement
teekaywok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 02:42 AM   #1752
WOAH! i think Vtec just kicked in!

alot of these ppl must not have been punished as kids...
ajei is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-18-2011, 02:47 AM   #1753
Banned By Establishment

Thanked 2,091 Times in 773 Posts
isn't derek shun on RS? Or am I crazy?
Meowjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 02:56 AM   #1754
Banned By Establishment

Thanked 2,091 Times in 773 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by quasi View Post
Serious offence, pretty sure thats not just a vandalism when you fuck with a bank.
I dunno if I'm going to get failed for this, but for once, fuck banks. More evil than rioters.

anywyas. I work part time at LD warehouse. Apparently we had an overwhelming amount of staff calling 4 am to the store, got it cleaned up, and had peopel come into the warehouse to ge
t the store ready for reopening. They opened by 9:30am the next day. Thats dedication.

over 1 million dollars worth of damage.
Meowjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 03:37 AM   #1755
Need to Seek Professional Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splmash View Post
Email sent to VPD, Dean of SFU Business, its President, SFSS.

sfumpr@sfu.ca
robbery@vpd.ca
dshapiro@sfu.ca
mamacmil@sfu.ca
pres@sfss.ca
Btw, this guy worked at NCIX aberdeen, I don't know whether he still works there.

Quote:
Originally posted by Jason00S2000
I wouldn't flee, I'd sit on top of the engine and pretend to be holding the wheel still.
I'd make engine and shifting noises as the cops pulled up.
yau1225 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 03:37 AM   #1756
...in the world.

Thanked 7,636 Times in 2,321 Posts
ID THIS RIOTER. He tries to break into The Bay. Hero stops him. He helps crowd drag him down. Punches him in the head and leaves him on the ground after another douchebag pepper sprays him.

THEN HE WALKS OFF AND CELEBRATES WITH A FRIEND.

Great victory, asshole.

Just finished compiling evidence to send to VPD regarding this guy. Also posted on Facebook, Twitter and sent to Captain Vancouver.

Link to original: http://ow.ly/i/d7OK/original

Another angle in another picture I made.

Link to original: http://ow.ly/i/d44Q/original
Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-18-2011, 03:40 AM   #1757
...in the world.

Thanked 7,636 Times in 2,321 Posts
The more I looked at those photos, the more I want that asshole found...especially when he cheered the guy being down on the ground in agony. I got a bit of that pepper spray (some wannabe gangster douche on facebook tells me it was actually bear mace) and it burned for fucking hours. I can't imagine how much a direct blast that size to the head would hurt.

This guy is a scumbag. I know a lot of people are sleeping right now so I will repost this tomorrow as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottsman View Post
http://www.canada.com/news/Elite+wat...177/story.html

The water polo guy suspended.

Hope they take it farther than that after getting caught red handed lighting a cop car on fire. There is a pretty clear video of the guy lighting something on fire and putting it inside the car where the fire started.

A family member told The Province that the media should be cautious about feeding into the lynch-mob mentality which is occurring on Internet sites as a result of the astonishing pictures.

The person said the youth was egged on by the crowd and noted that the young man is currently under a great deal of pressure.

quote from family member that can suck a dick.
LOL fuck you pressure. Imagine what the families of the injured people in the crowd or the injured police officers or the people that almost died or the people that lost a ton of money or property or anyone else that suffered during all this. SORRY WE HURT YOUR FEELINGS. I GUESS WE SHOULDN'T CALL OUT YOUR KID FOR SETTING A POLICE CAR ON FIRE.

Fuck these people and their political correctness and shit. If you don't teach your kids, don't be surprised.
Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 03:54 AM   #1758
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
The more I looked at those photos, the more I want that asshole found...especially when he cheered the guy being down on the ground in agony. I got a bit of that pepper spray (some wannabe gangster douche on facebook tells me it was actually bear mace) and it burned for fucking hours. I can't imagine how much a direct blast that size to the head would hurt.

This guy is a scumbag. I know a lot of people are sleeping right now so I will repost this tomorrow as well.
Wow Ronin, you've been working your ass off. Props man, I'm sure all of the property owners appreciate what you have done the past few days. Keep up the good work!
Old 06-18-2011, 03:56 AM   #1759
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Not sure if this is a repost, but here are some pretty good quality pics.

http://www.kylehamilton.ca/Other/Go-...977966_cQF88TG
Old 06-18-2011, 04:16 AM   #1760
Head of HR....have a seat on that couch

Thanked 15,572 Times in 4,314 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by aznsuperman View Post
Where's the hero site? There are a few people I want to get recognized for what they did - a few on here and definately Adidas Guy.

Originally posted by v.b.
can we stop, my pussy hurts...
Originally posted by asian_XL
fliptuner, I am gonna grab ur dick and pee in your face, then rub shit all over my face...:lol
Originally posted by Fei-Ji
haha i can taste the cum in my mouth
Originally posted by FastAnna
when I was 13 I wanted to be a video hoe so bad

RSUV #7
fliptuner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 05:11 AM   #1761
NOOB, Not Quite a Regular!

Probably a bit late to chip in, but I thought if the cops gave the initial rioters (the guys starting shit) a Rodney King treatment that should've effectively prevented any of this nonsense from happening.

Once people see a couple guys get curb stomped, I'm not so sure they'd be willing to join in to get their asses handed to them.
Watercloset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 06:42 AM   #1762
I told him no, what y'all do?

Thanked 5,782 Times in 2,491 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeGusta View Post
I remember playing a pickup game of basketball with this guy and his friends (these delinquents with stupid jerseys). They got destroyed.
he's rep'n miami, what did you expect?

Quote:
Greenstoner
1 rat shit ruins the whole congee
originalhypa
You cannot live the life of a whore and expect a monument to your chastity
Quote:
[22-12, 08:51]mellomandidnt think and went in straight..scrapped like a bitch
[17-09, 12:07]FastAnna glowjob
[17-09, 12:08]FastAnna I like dat

GLOW is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-18-2011, 07:13 AM   #1763
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!

err.. didn't you know the 'Rodney King treatment' fueled a massive riot too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watercloset View Post
Probably a bit late to chip in, but I thought if the cops gave the initial rioters (the guys starting shit) a Rodney King treatment that should've effectively prevented any of this nonsense from happening.

Once people see a couple guys get curb stomped, I'm not so sure they'd be willing to join in to get their asses handed to them.
matrixfwd is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-18-2011, 07:41 AM   #1764
Hacked RS to become a mod

Thanked 23,775 Times in 8,169 Posts
Quote:

That's what caused the riots, you idiot.

What they really needed was strong police presence. Police everywhere DURING the games and encourage people to leave right after. That's how the olympics were successful - cops were everywhere. They weren't being hard asses or anything, they were just everywhere.
SkinnyPupp is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-18-2011, 07:43 AM   #1765
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgman View Post
Almost looks like him but the YMCA guy is bigger and he's a nice guy from when I talked to him.
That's exactly what I thought when I saw the picture. I know which guy you are talking about.
Posted via RS Mobile
trd2343 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 07:49 AM   #1766
Need my Daily Fix of RS

Quote:
I'm at that gym 3-4 times a week and if I see him I'm going to speak my mind. He can help me wipe my ass to repay me for helping clean DT for 5 hours the next day.

And I really hope SFU does something about it. I hate to think that I pay thousands to go to school with scumbags.
that james guy is making sfu beedie look bad.
especially the school just undergo a brand name revamp, now it might be affected by this cheapass idiot.

he better watch his ass in the locker room
Old 06-18-2011, 08:25 AM   #1767
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 1,352 Times in 445 Posts
So it's been a few days, and I'm sure we've seen most incidents.

Which rioter would you like to inflict the most pain on?

I vote the fat fuck Dustin Anderson.. Looks, sounds, and punches like a little bitch.
Posted via RS Mobile
vafanculo is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-18-2011, 08:36 AM   #1768
My homepage has been set to RS

that or the water polo kid or the asian kid who lit the first truck on fire who is credited for starting most of the riots

they all need to be held accountable for their actions though.......
krazynuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 08:46 AM   #1769
Ask me about how I answered the question "How fat is TOO fat?"

Thanked 4,122 Times in 1,141 Posts
Quote:
I'm at that gym 3-4 times a week and if I see him I'm going to speak my mind. He can help me wipe my ass to repay me for helping clean DT for 5 hours the next day.

And I really hope SFU does something about it. I hate to think that I pay thousands to go to school with scumbags.
only now you realize that?

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Current
e92 335i 6MT FBO
e90 330i 6MT
Former
e46 330ci 5MT - RIP
uc1 5AT
em2 5MT
db7 5AT - RIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyota86 View Post
the guys over at lambo vancouver said there are 60-70 pre-orders already. don't quote me though.
The_AK is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-18-2011, 08:47 AM   #1770
resident Oil Guru

Thanked 10,457 Times in 1,794 Posts
Quote:

Wow. Exactly why we need a fail button.

By the way, it is not acceptable to curb stomp rioters. They're rioters, not child rapists.
LiquidTurbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 08:50 AM   #1771
Ask me about how I answered the question "How fat is TOO fat?"

Thanked 4,122 Times in 1,141 Posts
I was actually anticipating some folks getting baton'd, had my phone ready too

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Current
e92 335i 6MT FBO
e90 330i 6MT
Former
e46 330ci 5MT - RIP
uc1 5AT
em2 5MT
db7 5AT - RIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyota86 View Post
the guys over at lambo vancouver said there are 60-70 pre-orders already. don't quote me though.
The_AK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 09:00 AM   #1772
Pull Out Towing. Women rescued for free.

Thanked 2,414 Times in 1,283 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jah Dean View Post
^
The city and VPD where humiliated and they'll make examples of the people they have tons of evidence on including this fool.
Wishful thinking but more than likely it isn't going to happen.
Most of the underaged people will get next to nothing and since they are a minor, their records will be covered up.

As for the adults, if they have no criminal records, then they will get some form of conditional discharge and possibly community work hours.

It's the repeat offenders who might get something more serious.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tofu1413 View Post
and icing on the cake, lady driving a newer chrysler 200 infront of me... jumped out of her car, dropped her pants, did an immediate squat and did probably the longest public relief ever...... steam and all.

(11-0-0) Buy/Sell rating
Christine
Shitvic
Pull Out Towing
SumAznGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 09:09 AM   #1773
HELP ME PLS!!!

Thanked 1,816 Times in 450 Posts
seeing all these riot pictures makes me so upset..

but then after seeing those HERO or Polices/Firefighters pictures made me so emotional and wanted to cry.

I like how everyone is doing the right thing try to get these rioter into jail.

I also want to thank the people on RS who spent so much times on editing picture or enhanced the picture to identify these fuckers.

Too bad i know no one at the riot nor in any of thoese pictures, i will report them in no time.

Moved to canada when i was 14 and now im 27, vancouver is my home. I respect this place and the people around me.
Greenstoner is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-18-2011, 09:17 AM   #1774
Pull Out Towing. Women rescued for free.

Thanked 2,414 Times in 1,283 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by StylinRed View Post
part of my actual job is to insure justice prevails and as long as they're not clients "ratting" sometimes is a must; i dont take any joy in the plight they'll face (as ive said i almost feel sorry for them) but what's right is what's right
And what is your actual job?
I see that you failed my post about the VPD and the city of Vancouver not going to come down hard on these rioters. You know that is the truth.
The VPD can only recommend charges given the evidence they have. The city of Vancouver has no impact on the justice system since it is provincally run. Even the priemer cannot ask the judges to come down hard on these people because the judges descisons are based on the evidence presented, arguments from the accused lawyers, and past judgments.

Some of the arrested people are under 18 and will be tried in youth court. Even if found guilty, their youth records are sealed and will have little to no impact on their futures. For the over 18 people, those with no criminal records will most likely get a conditional discharge and possibly some community service hours.
Heck, some of these cases will probably end up at DCC and that judge is known to be a softy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tofu1413 View Post
and icing on the cake, lady driving a newer chrysler 200 infront of me... jumped out of her car, dropped her pants, did an immediate squat and did probably the longest public relief ever...... steam and all.

(11-0-0) Buy/Sell rating
Christine
Shitvic
Pull Out Towing
SumAznGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-18-2011, 09:26 AM   #1775
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by fliptuner View Post
Where's the hero site? There are a few people I want to get recognized for what they did - a few on here and definately Adidas Guy.
Adidas guy has been pictured rioting too.