REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum


Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.


Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-17-2012, 12:14 AM   #101
Banned (ABWS)?
 
AzNightmare's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 18,721
Thanked 3,775 Times in 1,576 Posts
Not to troll or anything. But I'm seeing countless posts about
how these guys are pussies for gang beating this guy.

I'm just thinking logically, if I wanted to put a target one some one that pissed me off,
unless I'm a professional hitman, I'm would get a bunch of friends to jump him all together.
Just saying.

The act of beating/bullying some (what appears to be a defenseless) guy
for maybe no good reason, is what disgusts me, not necessarily the numbers involved.


Quote:
Originally Posted by jeedee View Post
Already been posted on first page by Alpha
LOL... don't know how I missed that...
Advertisement
__________________
__________________________________________________
Last edited by AzNightmare; Today at 10:09 AM
AzNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 01-17-2012, 12:15 AM   #102
Banned (ABWS)
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Richmond
Posts: 6,675
Thanked 1,763 Times in 592 Posts
the private video was pretty much a girl telling both side of the story how 20 guys beat 2/7 guys. The 7 guys found one of the 20 guys that beat them and beat him up.

It was an asian JB posting the video. In the end i guess he deserved it dont care what you guys think, thats just my opinion because he got caught alone and got a taste of his own medicine
shawn79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 12:18 AM   #103
.
 
jeedee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 8,733
Thanked 5,474 Times in 2,095 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzNightmare View Post
I'm just thinking logically, if I wanted to put a target one some one that pissed me off,
unless I'm a professional hitman, I'm would get a bunch of friends to jump him all together.
Just saying.
Only cowards fight in groups. If someone pissed you off, deal with it 1 on 1, not 7 on 1

I'm still waiting on the background story on this whether it was a targeted attack or if the kid ripped off one of those kids. Any updates?
__________________
Buy/Sell FeedBack: (21-0-1)
jeedee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 12:21 AM   #104
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS
 
JSALES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 12,064
Thanked 3,182 Times in 926 Posts
a friend trying to protect them

JSALES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 12:22 AM   #105
Banned (ABWS)?
 
AzNightmare's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 18,721
Thanked 3,775 Times in 1,576 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn79 View Post
the private video was pretty much a girl telling both side of the story how 20 guys beat 2/7 guys. The 7 guys found one of the 20 guys that beat them and beat him up.

It was an asian JB posting the video. In the end i guess he deserved it dont care what you guys think, thats just my opinion because he got caught alone and got a taste of his own medicine
nooooooooo. I missed it... I should have clicked the video earlier...
anyone spawn any copies??

Did she sound confident in knowing what happened?

Seems a bit suspicious that this was one of the guys that was involved with jumping other people

I know being gang beat 6 on 1 can change your personality pretty quickly,
but the victim didn't look like any badass that would be involved in jumping people.

I guess looks can be deceiving... ?



Quote:
Originally Posted by jeedee View Post
Only cowards fight in groups. If someone pissed you off, deal with it 1 on 1, not 7 on 1

I'm still waiting on the background story on this whether it was a targeted attack or if the kid ripped off one of those kids. Any updates?

I want to agree with you, but I think that's only the ideal thinking. But not realistic or logical.
Unless it's a set environment like a martial art tournament or something,
where respect matters, the one with more men/army wins the fight/war.

Read Shawn79's post above for the background story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSALES View Post
a friend trying to protect them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xb8LFg-5zP0
wtf... videos getting taken down the instant they are getting posted up... everything's private or removed.
__________________
__________________________________________________
Last edited by AzNightmare; Today at 10:09 AM

Last edited by AzNightmare; 01-17-2012 at 12:30 AM.
AzNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 01-17-2012, 12:24 AM   #106
Banned By Establishment
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 600
Thanked 1,669 Times in 147 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzNightmare View Post
nooooooooo. I missed it... I should have clicked the video earlier...
anyone spawn any copies??

Did she sound confident in knowing what happened?

Seems a bit suspicious that this was one of the guys that was involved with jumping other people

I know being gang beat 6 on 1 can change your personality pretty quickly,
but the victim didn't look like any badass that would be involved in jumping people.

I guess looks can be deceiving... ?
as stated, the boy who did the dark knight accent said "you ruined my fucking pride, now i will fucking kill you"... maybe they attacked them first? who knows really
sindragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 12:25 AM   #107
Banned (ABWS)
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: 1
Posts: 232
Thanked 912 Times in 95 Posts
Wesley Wu - Grey hoodie, main kid attacking:

Easley Wu - Big puffy jackey with fur hood, blue striped adidas pants:

Raymond Palomino / Ray long - White guy with no mask:

Todd Ramos - Grey and black hoodie:

Johnny Li - Blue hoodie and blue snap back on:

Danny Hui - Dressed in all black:

Silverknite1 1 minute ago 29

Danny Ramos - 1 818 220 8982

Johnny Li - 1 818 306 0190

Adrian - 415 261 1847

Jerry - 901 736 0777


posted in the chicago news : http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...,1288795.story
bobbyhill is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 01-17-2012, 12:26 AM   #108
Banned By Establishment
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 600
Thanked 1,669 Times in 147 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyPupp View Post
Why the fuck doesn't he run away?
kid is cornered throughout till the end...

sindragon is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 01-17-2012, 12:26 AM   #109
Banned (ABWS)
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Richmond
Posts: 6,675
Thanked 1,763 Times in 592 Posts
she seem to know what was going on and she admit that she dropped their names... saying how ppl shoulnt go after them because they dont know the whole story blah blah blah.

Spoiler!
shawn79 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-17-2012, 12:27 AM   #110
I answer every Emotion with an emoticon
 
FerrariEnzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: somewhere
Posts: 7,906
Thanked 2,485 Times in 1,007 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn79 View Post
the private video was pretty much a girl telling both side of the story how 20 guys beat 2/7 guys. The 7 guys found one of the 20 guys that beat them and beat him up.

It was an asian JB posting the video. In the end i guess he deserved it dont care what you guys think, thats just my opinion because he got caught alone and got a taste of his own medicine
WOW... is this true... the one that got beat up in the video was part of a larger group that beat those 7 kids up???
If its true, then I have not sympathy for that one that got beat up... BUT theres no proof, just some random chick saying shit (prolly a GF of one of the 7 kids or something)


still pretty reckless of showing your face in a camera THAT your gona post up on youtube.. WTF were they thinking..
__________________
My Buy&Sell Feedback, Thanx
FerrariEnzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 12:27 AM   #111
Big Drama Show
 
spideyv2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 5,715
Thanked 3,080 Times in 1,195 Posts
That kid took a beating like a champ. Wow.

I wonder what the full background story is? The kid getting beat seemed to know that Wesley guy pretty well
spideyv2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 12:39 AM   #112
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday
 
threezero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 5,171
Thanked 1,368 Times in 571 Posts
kid use to do dumb shit like this and grow up.

now kids do dumb shit like this post on youtube and get fucked up for life

=\
threezero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 12:45 AM   #113
Captain Happy Bubble is my Homeboy
 
viet604778's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Van
Posts: 311
Thanked 1,284 Times in 112 Posts
Around 1:47 he says something about "20 people"? I think there really is a back story to this.
viet604778 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 12:49 AM   #114
Banned By Establishment
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 600
Thanked 1,669 Times in 147 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by FerrariEnzo View Post
WOW... is this true... the one that got beat up in the video was part of a larger group that beat those 7 kids up???
If its true, then I have not sympathy for that one that got beat up... BUT theres no proof, just some random chick saying shit (prolly a GF of one of the 7 kids or something)


still pretty reckless of showing your face in a camera THAT your gona post up on youtube.. WTF were they thinking..
it is in the video he says something about "bringing 20 people?"

there is a backstory but if an event has happened to what i think what has happened, a beating like this should still not be deserved.
sindragon is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 01-17-2012, 12:53 AM   #115
Need to Seek Professional Help
 
Zoidberg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Abbotsford
Posts: 1,095
Thanked 3,712 Times in 467 Posts
You're right. At about 1:47, I think the guy said "you fucking jump me with 20 people?"

Hmm...
Zoidberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 12:58 AM   #116
Banned By Establishment
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 600
Thanked 1,669 Times in 147 Posts
sindragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 12:59 AM   #117
I don't get it
 
butter_sashimi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 402
Thanked 65 Times in 26 Posts
Charge them all. If the victim was part of a giant gangbang of a fight that happened prior to this, charge him too. Their parents obviously didn't smack them enough with the feather duster when they were young.
butter_sashimi is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-17-2012, 01:00 AM   #118
Banned (ABWS)
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Richmond
Posts: 6,675
Thanked 1,763 Times in 592 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by butter_sashimi View Post
Charge them all. If the victim was part of a giant gangbang of a fight that happened prior to this, charge him too. Their parents obviously didn't smack them enough with the feather duster when they were young.
that was our generation 1990 and under, i dont hear parents beating kids these days anymore...
shawn79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 01:02 AM   #119
Banned By Establishment
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Infiniti
Posts: 2,457
Thanked 2,121 Times in 669 Posts
LOL
NOW this is a totally different story

if that esl kid did beat up those 7 kids earlier with 20 guys
then i m gonna say HAH KARMA BITCH
xilley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 01:06 AM   #120
I don't get it
 
butter_sashimi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 402
Thanked 65 Times in 26 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn79 View Post
that was our generation 1990 and under, i dont hear parents beating kids these days anymore...
Yea what happened...
If my future son did something close to this, he would be more scared of me than the police. And a mother's wrath is only part 1 of the punishment.
butter_sashimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 01:18 AM   #121
Orgasm Donor & Alatar owned my ass twice!
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 6,803
Thanked 91 Times in 38 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sindragon View Post
it is in the video he says something about "bringing 20 people?"

there is a backstory but if an event has happened to what i think what has happened, a beating like this should still not be deserved.
I'm hearing "You fuckin threaten me with 20 people"
misteranswer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 01:40 AM   #122
Willing to sell a family member for a few minutes on RS
 
Manic!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Nanaimo
Posts: 14,944
Thanked 6,601 Times in 3,100 Posts
You Asians are weak, trying to get black people to do your dirty work for you. What you need to do is call this guy up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iK_bu_z6Bk
__________________
Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will always glorify the hunter.
Manic! is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-17-2012, 01:45 AM   #123
Banned (ABWS)
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Richmond
Posts: 6,675
Thanked 1,763 Times in 592 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic! View Post
You Asians are weak, trying to get black people to do your dirty work for you. What you need to do is call this guy up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iK_bu_z6Bk
you obviously haven't seen his documentary on CBC
shawn79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 01:49 AM   #124
.
 
jeedee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 8,733
Thanked 5,474 Times in 2,095 Posts
He has a documentary on CBC? THE FUCK? LOL
__________________
Buy/Sell FeedBack: (21-0-1)
jeedee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 01:53 AM   #125
My homepage has been set to RS
 
Limitless's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Burnaby BC
Posts: 2,246
Thanked 2,657 Times in 543 Posts
The video earlier in this thread got taken down so here's another version of it. Skip to 2:30 for more supposedly what happened

Apparently the kid getting beaten 6v1 had earlier jumped Wesley and Easley with 20 other people, so this is their payback... lol

Shit like this goes down in our area too, just that no one is retarded enough to take a video of it and post it on youtube
__________________
Check out my car photography :)
@limitless.one

370z Build Thread
E92 328xi Build Thread
NA6 Miata (Budget) Build Thread


Current: 09 370z, 07 E92 328xi, 16 R6
Past: 09 Civic Hybrid, 93 EG Si, 94 Integra GSR, 02 WRX, 99 NB Miata, 01 E46 325ci, 90 NA Miata, 03 CBR600RR

Last edited by Limitless; 01-17-2012 at 02:15 AM.
Limitless is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 05:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Revscene.net cannot be held accountable for the actions of its members nor does the opinions of the members represent that of Revscene.net