REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 03-15-2012, 10:59 AM   #51
Editor

Thanked 3,179 Times in 874 Posts
also, this happens often

Advertisement
Old 03-15-2012, 05:12 PM   #52
Need to Seek Professional Help

Thanked 1,100 Times in 259 Posts
Weirdest dream ive had is a dreamt i had lost a tooth and swallowed and i was gagging and choking, i woke up and there was a fucking tooth in my mouth

most reocurring and fucked up dream is i built some huge ass snow/ice slide and a whole bunch of old people were protesting and getting pissed off, then one chick flashed me (funny part is i remember everything tits down,just no face). And from there we ended up jumping off some cliff together (very sunny and hot outside) and landed on a Yacht. I dont remeber anything past that but ive had that dream 4 or 5 times over the last 8 years and its always the exact same.
Previous
1977 Firebird 5.7
1987 Iroc-Z 2.5
1998 Firebird 3.8
1992 BMW 325i 2.5
1994 Dodge Ram 5.2
1996 Dodge Ram 5.9
1996 Cavalier Z22 2.2
1997 Mustang Cobra 4.6
firebird79_00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 11:16 PM   #53
Ebisu Boss

Thanked 1,889 Times in 705 Posts
^ Sounds like an Old Spice commercial
Obsideon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 11:50 PM   #54
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 1,755 Times in 544 Posts
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-AedctORieK.../s1600/vam.jpg
ilovebacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 12:26 AM   #55
Everyone wants a piece of R S...

definitely summed up my dream

hsh4 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-16-2012, 01:20 AM   #56
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 1,584 Times in 633 Posts
most recent messed up dream was just last night where i fucked a black girl after she gave me her number at this place that looked like china rice world but it had white ppl working there

before that there was a cute asian girl that also gave me her number as well, so right now im just trying to figure out why i chose to fuck the black girl over the cute asian girl & also for the fact that the black girl was no where near the asian girl when it came to cuteness or hotness

Quote:
Originally Posted by hk20000 View Post
I went up to a cute chick and asked her if she'd let me take a photo of her for $30 she slapped me, she said to me that "I AIN'T A WHORE!"

But other than that I have seen every car on display in DTP just by cruising about in Richmond, thank you very much for collecting them together and get someone to sing a cover for "fuck you".

OH FUCK YOU OH OH OOOOH~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neva View Post
wtf man? what the hell kind of women do you go for? spca is for animals not dates...
ae101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 01:47 AM   #57
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!

Thanked 1,753 Times in 353 Posts
when i was about 5, i had a dream where i aimed and took a piss then i woke up finding my pants all wet =.="
Bahhbeehhaaaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 02:10 AM   #58
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

Thanked 1,026 Times in 201 Posts
Last night i had a weird ass dream that i saved a vicious baby crocodile that was trapped behind a TV for some reason...I gave it water and then tamed it to be my pet and attack people, it felt like a 3 day dream and i was at my old house for some reason lol.

Was pretty awesome dream... Then i woke up wishing i had a pet croc
68 Plymouth Barracuda
03 Custom Chopper
TurboFC3S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 02:30 AM   #59
Big Drama Show

Thanked 3,080 Times in 1,195 Posts
Anyone ever get sleep paralysis?
Posted via RS Mobile
spideyv2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 02:41 AM   #60
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 2,419 Times in 917 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayare604 View Post
Anyone ever get sleep paralysis?
Posted via RS Mobile
i did once when i was 8. i couldn't move, my eyes were wide open and the sun was in my eye. the whole time it felt like.i.was choking.
Posted via RS Mobile
Gerbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 02:42 AM   #61

does anyone ever practice lucid dreams
Posted via RS Mobile
Old 03-16-2012, 04:25 AM   #62
I keep RS good

Thanked 5,539 Times in 1,502 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerbs View Post
Posted via RS Mobile
for the past 3 years.

ive written down ~95% of my dreams in great detail in the past 3 years.

well not always in great detail since its so time consuming.

dreams are fucking crazy. what your brain can create. its amazing
Ulic Qel-Droma is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-16-2012, 05:06 AM   #63
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 1,045 Times in 419 Posts
For the past three years, I've been having on and off, can't say dreams because they're not. I would like to call them experience or encounters.

Anyways, they feel like demonic invasions of some sort because I am conscious but my body is unable to move. Sleep paralysis is what most people will say but prior to all of this, I had sleep paralysis, where I lie in bed and I can hear strange noise and such. But these encounters are far beyond that.

It usually begins with me going to bed and seconds later, the paralysis begins. I can feel heavy pressure in the air, on my chest and this entity would crawl onto me. And when I say entity is because I can feel them, literally, spiritually (spiritually as in my arms are on her but I can't see my arms). Their breast, their skin. I can feel the oral sex, I can feel the intercourse. I searched it on google and people around the world have described their experience with a succubus, and this is exactly what it feels like because I can feel it's thorny carapace below her waist. And when it gets very intense, I would wake up, slowly. Then seconds later fall back to sleep with this disturbing feeling of worms or snakes crawling all over my body.

There are times where I can feel this creature is over me, disturbing my sleep. There are times where I get so terrified that I have force wake myself.

Just last couple of nights, I feel this entity crawling on my bed. I knew instantly that it's a creature, a bug or something because of it's legs. It started scratching my face. So I woke up, cover myself in my blanket, tucked myself in tight and went back to sleep. I can feel just outside my blanket, this thing is crawling around finding entrance into my sheets. I opened my eyes, it was dark so I couldn't really see, but I think I see my sheets moving with the creatures leg walking on top of it.

All these "experience" is so real yet so dreamy that when i wake up, I can't even say if I was dreaming or if I was awake while some spiritual thing invaded me.

To share something like this would make me sound pretty crazy, but I guess since everyone is sharing, I might as well. I can say without a doubt that these are not dreams.

Quote:
Be careful what you wish for. It's because I've learned about OBE and lucid dreams, and practiced it, is when I started experiencing what I posted above. People say dreams are gateways for demons to come in and your spirit to go out.
mr_chin is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-16-2012, 05:15 AM   #64
I answer every Emotion with an emoticon

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_chin View Post
For the past three years, I've been having on and off, can't say dreams because they're not. I would like to call them experience or encounters.

Anyways, they feel like demonic invasions of some sort because I am conscious but my body is unable to move. Sleep paralysis is what most people will say but prior to all of this, I had sleep paralysis, where I lie in bed and I can hear strange noise and such. But these encounters are far beyond that.

It usually begins with me going to bed and seconds later, the paralysis begins. I can feel heavy pressure in the air, on my chest and this entity would crawl onto me. And when I say entity is because I can feel them, literally, spiritually (spiritually as in my arms are on her but I can't see my arms). Their breast, their skin. I can feel the oral sex, I can feel the intercourse. I searched it on google and people around the world have described their experience with a succubus, and this is exactly what it feels like because I can feel it's thorny carapace below her waist. And when it gets very intense, I would wake up, slowly. Then seconds later fall back to sleep with this disturbing feeling of worms or snakes crawling all over my body.

There are times where I can feel this creature is over me, disturbing my sleep. There are times where I get so terrified that I have force wake myself.

Just last couple of nights, I feel this entity crawling on my bed. I knew instantly that it's a creature, a bug or something because of it's legs. It started scratching my face. So I woke up, cover myself in my blanket, tucked myself in tight and went back to sleep. I can feel just outside my blanket, this thing is crawling around finding entrance into my sheets. I opened my eyes, it was dark so I couldn't really see, but I think I see my sheets moving with the creatures leg walking on top of it.

All these "experience" is so real yet so dreamy that when i wake up, I can't even say if I was dreaming or if I was awake while some spiritual thing invaded me.

To share something like this would make me sound pretty crazy, but I guess since everyone is sharing, I might as well. I can say without a doubt that these are not dreams.

Be careful what you wish for. It's because I've learned about OBE and lucid dreams, and practiced it, is when I started experiencing what I posted above. People say dreams are gateways for demons to come in and your spirit to go out.
Logical next step: video camera in the bedroom
Nightwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 05:20 AM   #65

Thanked 1,045 Times in 419 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightwalker View Post
Logical next step: video camera in the bedroom
When I used to share a room with my older brother about 2 years ago, when it started happening, I had sleep paralysis. I opened my eyes and saw my brother literally choking me with this scary ass look on his face. I shook myself to wake up and the whole fucking image in my room changed with him just sitting at the computer.

It's like at the blink of an eye, everything changed. I asked him did he felt or see anything, he said no. And he started filming me sleeping where i had encounters but nothing was caught on the camera.

And those encounters are nothing like the ones I am experiencing now. The ones now terrify me so much that I have to sleep on my computer chair sometimes because whenever I force wake myself, I get super exhausted.
mr_chin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 05:58 AM   #66
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Quote:

ninjatune is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-16-2012, 06:05 AM   #67
Rider

Thanked 2,081 Times in 532 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulic Qel-Droma View Post
for the past 3 years.

ive written down ~95% of my dreams in great detail in the past 3 years.

well not always in great detail since its so time consuming.

dreams are fucking crazy. what your brain can create. its amazing
dope i used to be able to do this because i got sick of having the same reoccurring nightmare when i was a kid, but not anymore

any helpful guide/tips to on getting started =]
gdoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 11:51 AM   #68
I don't like cheese but I love milk!

Quote:

Ferra is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-16-2012, 01:07 PM   #69

Quote:

I've been getting sleep paralysis occasionally for many years now. But then since November of 2010 while I was in Japan, I've been having a similar experience as you although not as bad.
For me it would feel as if there's someone holding me down and grasping my wrist, neck, leg or waist so hard that it is painful. I would always try to struggle in attempt to wake myself up but the harder I try, the harder the grasp will be and the more painful. Once I'm awake though, I'm fine other then having the feeling something is watching me.
This has happened to me maybe 3-4 times since the first.
Old 03-17-2012, 01:26 AM   #70
Ebisu Boss

Thanked 1,889 Times in 705 Posts
You guys are creeping me out ... can't we keep this light-hearted with club swinging pig-men in Darth Vader suits?
Obsideon is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-17-2012, 01:54 AM   #71
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

Thanked 1,026 Times in 201 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsideon View Post
You guys are creeping me out ... can't we keep this light-hearted with club swinging pig-men in Darth Vader suits?

lol agreed.... mr . chins story sounds so fucked up i might get nightmares just readin that shit
68 Plymouth Barracuda
03 Custom Chopper
TurboFC3S is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-17-2012, 01:58 AM   #72
dlo
Los Bastardo owned my ass at least once

Thanked 7,930 Times in 1,432 Posts
I have a weird boner now guys.....

Posted via RS Mobile
dlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 02:50 AM   #73
Banned (ABWS)

Teh Doucher is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-17-2012, 03:37 AM   #74

now im goibg to have a hard time sleeping :-(
Posted via RS Mobile
Old 03-17-2012, 05:30 AM   #75
I only answer to my username, my real name is Irrelevant!

Thanked 10,380 Times in 3,906 Posts
i usually have action-adventure type dreams epic movie like

really long and detailed ones to the point that i wonder if im in an alternate reality and actually living the dream lol... especially on a number of occasions where the dream continues the next time i sleep

and the weird thing is these dreams all end with a tapping on my pillow (like someones flicking it) and what sounds like someone whispering in my ear saying "its time"

StylinRed is offline   Reply With Quote