REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 03-26-2012, 08:09 AM   #51
Revscene.net has a homepage?!

Thanked 1,619 Times in 378 Posts
the real question is does he/she still have a penis? if it has a vagina, let it run, if its still sportin a mandinga then it shouldnt be allowed to run imo, kuz then its still a man.

also, are we allowed to call people fags without receiving points or ban?
Advertisement
Glove is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 03-26-2012, 08:24 AM   #52
I don't get it

She/he shouldnt be allowed to run... It is a natural beauty event or it should be... It's like fixing up any girl with thousands of dollars in surgeries and let he run for it... " of course ur pretty u changed all of ur body" it's like any other sport/event... I bet u if we would be able to put 4 titties on a girl ... 2 on her back we all vote for it lol...
bloodline129 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 08:33 AM   #53
Banned By Establishment

Thanked 2,982 Times in 1,135 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodline129 View Post
She/he shouldnt be allowed to run... It is a natural beauty event or it should be... It's like fixing up any girl with thousands of dollars in surgeries and let he run for it... " of course ur pretty u changed all of ur body" it's like any other sport/event... I bet u if we would be able to put 4 titties on a girl ... 2 on her back we all vote for it lol...
Oh yes, and every other contestant is running on god's ability to give with both hands.

These women have as much to do with natural beauty as nascar does with production models.
Gridlock is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-26-2012, 08:34 AM   #54
Banned By Establishment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glove View Post
Can we just make a blanket statement that no, its never allowed? It has to be one of the most offensive statements a person could make.
This post thanked by:
Old 03-26-2012, 08:38 AM   #55
My homepage has been set to RS

I can't believe most of you believe "it" should be able to compete. Don't give me that crap about discrimination and what not.

What a god damn travesty it would be if "it" were to represent Canada in the Miss Universe. Truly a disgrace to the Miss Universe competition. A Miss Universe is suppose to be an ambassador and role model to FEMALES all around the world.

That's how shitty our girls are, "eh?"... We have fucking tranny's representing us against super hot South American WOMAN.

We're talking about a pageant to decide the most perfect woman in the universe and you guys would accept a tranny?

I'm usually an accepting person and I may have called one or 2 of you guys "faggots" on this forum out of anger, but I actually don't mind gays, trannys and what not as long as they don't be so open about it. Here we have a fucking tranny parading and making a bad statement to women everywhere.

"Motherfucker, go to Thailand and win that TIffany competition or whatever the hell its called.

All I'm saying is, do what makes you happy, more power to that, but do it as long it doesn't affect anyone else.
boss_clad is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-26-2012, 08:45 AM   #56
Rider

Thanked 2,081 Times in 532 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkrussian View Post
surprisingly mature and progressive for an rs thread. props for that. unless the highschool kids just havent woken up yet
people have been /b/rowsing the web to much and are used to it

Spoiler!
gdoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 08:52 AM   #57
Banned By Establishment

Quote:
Originally Posted by boss_clad View Post
I'm usually an accepting person
Excellent. The world needs more people that can live their lives and let others live theirs.

Quote:
I actually don't mind gays, trannys and what not as long as they don't be so open about it.
...as long as they go back to being hidden and closeted and in alleys and out of sight. Sounds "accepting" to me.

Quote:
Motherfucker
And totally called for from such an accepting person.

Dude...I really don't care what your opinion of people actually is. If you want to be homophobic, then go ahead. My biggest pet peeve is the notion that being politically correct means that people that disagree are wrong. It's asking the world, "please be accepting of LBGT people, but I'm not going to be accepting of those that aren't ready to be."

So I fundamentally disagree with your position, but it doesn't bother me. What bothers me is you use the term, "I'm accepting" and then go on a rant about how these "motherfuckers should go back where they came from and stop parading around like they are normal or some shit"

You aren't accepting. You aren't even tolerant. Don't pretend you are.
Old 03-26-2012, 08:58 AM   #58

this is exactly my feeling on the word faggot, I hate all this politically correct words bullshit these days, everyone is so sensitive to everything.

"fag is offensive"
"calling her a dyke is offensive"

yes these words are based off homosexuality, but they are never used in that context, their just words you use to make fun of someone, same with calling some guy a retard, or calling someone a goof.

get over it, seriously, its the 21st century.

what ever happend to sticks and stones.
This post thanked by:
Old 03-26-2012, 09:09 AM   #59
Da Vinci's real masterpiece: The Mona Diesel

Quote:
I can't believe most of you believe "it" should be able to compete. Don't give me that crap about discrimination and what not.

What a god damn travesty it would be if "it" were to represent Canada in the Miss Universe. Truly a disgrace to the Miss Universe competition. A Miss Universe is suppose to be an ambassador and role model to FEMALES all around the world.

That's how shitty our girls are, "eh?"... We have fucking tranny's representing us against super hot South American WOMAN.

We're talking about a pageant to decide the most perfect woman in the universe and you guys would accept a tranny?

I'm usually an accepting person and I may have called one or 2 of you guys "faggots" on this forum out of anger, but I actually don't mind gays, trannys and what not as long as they don't be so open about it. Here we have a fucking tranny parading and making a bad statement to women everywhere.

"Motherfucker, go to Thailand and win that TIffany competition or whatever the hell its called.

All I'm saying is, do what makes you happy, more power to that, but do it as long it doesn't affect anyone else.
I dunno man, by denoting someone as "it" you are making them less of a person by not even giving them a male/female descripter.
Old 03-26-2012, 09:32 AM   #60
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 1,207 Times in 432 Posts
ACCEPTS GAYS AND TRANNIES

CALLS THEM "IT"

on a similar topic, google "nong poy" and get your mind blown
dachinesedude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 09:42 AM   #61
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Thanked 1,587 Times in 631 Posts
bballguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 10:12 AM   #62
Big Drama Show

Thanked 3,080 Times in 1,195 Posts
The competition is called Miss Universe. If you're born with a dick, IMO, a sex change still won't qualify you as a female.
spideyv2 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 03-26-2012, 10:12 AM   #63
Official Texas Ambassador

Thanked 5,671 Times in 1,324 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glove View Post

No. This isn't VCC
She taught me right from wrong and always told me to stay positive and help others no matter how small the deed - that helping others gives us meaning to carry on. The sun is out today and it's a new day. Life is good. I just needed a slap in the face.
El Bastardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 10:17 AM   #64
rsx
Lomac owned my ass at least once

Thanked 3,463 Times in 820 Posts
What a tough issue. If they allow fake boobs and other cosmetic surgeries they should allow a ts to compete.
rsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 10:49 AM   #65
MG1
Fathered more RS members than anybody else. Who's your daddy?

Thanked 11,510 Times in 4,902 Posts
Quote:
What a god damn travesty it would be if "it" were to represent Canada in the Miss Universe. Truly a disgrace to the Miss Universe competition........ snip, snip, snip..........
What would really be cool is if she does win, Canada will be seen as a country that is accepting and understanding - repersented by a person who needed/wanted to be a woman....... everyone has their own opinion and I'm glad you voiced yours.

god bless................
MG1 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 03-26-2012, 11:06 AM   #66
I only answer to my username, my real name is Irrelevant!

Thanked 10,380 Times in 3,906 Posts
hmm a beauty contest for women and people are defending a guy who wants to join in.... Sounds like an old joke where a male studwnt is yelling 'discrimination' because he wants to join the all girls team

get real ppl you're taking this PC thing waaaay too far
StylinRed is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 03-26-2012, 11:08 AM   #67
MG1
Fathered more RS members than anybody else. Who's your daddy?

Thanked 11,510 Times in 4,902 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayare604 View Post
The competition is called Miss Universe. If you're born with a dick, IMO, a sex change still won't qualify you as a female.

Some people are born "in between" – "intersex condition" and it used to be doctors decided which gender child will be. Some of you guys with ultra small dicks might well be a woman trapped in a man's body.

I'll leave it at that..........

Last edited by MG1; 03-26-2012 at 11:19 AM.
MG1 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-26-2012, 11:18 AM   #68
Banned (ABWS)

bobbyhill is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-26-2012, 11:30 AM   #69
"Entertainment" mod.

Thanked 3,428 Times in 1,049 Posts
All this talk about political correctness reminded me of a quote I heard some time ago.

"Being politically correct is like trying to change the world for a very small group of people"
CorneringArtist is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-26-2012, 11:34 AM   #70
rsx
Lomac owned my ass at least once

Thanked 3,463 Times in 820 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CorneringArtist View Post
All this talk about political correctness reminded me of a quote I heard some time ago.

"Being politically correct is like trying to change the world for a very small group of people"
I wonder who said this, a Southern Man, rocking a Confederate flag protecting his White's only bathroom?
rsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 11:38 AM   #71
"Entertainment" mod.

Thanked 3,428 Times in 1,049 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsx View Post
I wonder who said this, a Southern Man, rocking a Confederate flag protecting his White's only bathroom?
I think I heard it on Penn and Teller's Bullshit if I recall.
CorneringArtist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 12:05 PM   #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Bastardo View Post
No. This isn't VCC

not allowed on vcc either,

Old 03-26-2012, 12:12 PM   #73
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 2,165 Times in 594 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-spec View Post
bigtime plastic surgery face - check

surgically implanted vagina where the balls used to be - check

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyPupp View Post
Is this a non sequitor post talking about the typical Playboy/Maxim girl who has plastic surgery on her face, and labiaplasty on her genitals to look "normal"?

it's simply me stating facts is all it is.

I'm smart enough to never voice my opinion in any RS threads that aren't automotive related, I'm not in the business of arguing on internet with anyone...
Simply because I just know some goof is most likely to go off because they would accuse me of being a closed minded idiot, so it's mostly pointless to even voice an opinion, and my personal view on opinions is that they should be left private for the most part, you got yours I got mine brah, cool

And besides, ironically these same people who would shit on someones post because of their opinion (unless it's something obviously ridiculous) ironically are themselves the closed minded ones if they think there should be some sort of universal opinion on a certain issue and nobody is entitled to think otherwise.
This isn't communist fckin China, you have your opinion and I have mine, that's the neutral line there and we're on opposite sides so like any reasonable human being would and should, you stay there and I'll stay here for the sake of reason.
Old 03-26-2012, 12:37 PM   #74
...in the world.

Thanked 7,636 Times in 2,321 Posts
I could see this from either direction.

On one hand, it's a bit unfair to the actually female contestants because "she" is actually a dude and looks that way because of mostly unnatural means (hormone supplements, plastic surgery, etc). I'm sure most beauty contest chicks aren't all natural either but I can see the point.

But at the same time, "she" identifies as a woman and should be allowed to compete as a woman. The other girls shouldn't be scared of losing to a dude, right? Plus...she has female junk now, right?

Personally, I think they should let her compete. And don't tell me she isn't attractive. 99% of us would look if we saw her walking down the street. The other 1%...well, I got news for you.
Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 01:17 PM   #75
The RS Freebie guru

Thanked 2,491 Times in 860 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayare604 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MG1 View Post
Some people are born "in between" – "intersex condition" and it used to be doctors decided which gender child will be. Some of you guys with ultra small dicks might well be a woman trapped in a man's body.

I'll leave it at that..........
While that may be true, it doesn't mean these beauty competition needs to or even should go out of their way to accommodate them.

I mean, it's unfortunate that some people are born different... intersex, wrong gender identity, homosexual, etc. Accepting them is one thing, but having to go out of your way to accommodate them is something entirely different.

I don't believe there's anything wrong with this pageant being for persons born female only. It's too bad there isn't an equivalent transgender beauty pageant here, but that's the breaks. Maybe in the future there will be, just like there is in Thailand, where transgenders are much more common and integrated into society.
InvisibleSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by: