REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 09-25-2012, 07:17 AM   #151
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge View Post
What makes you think the US gave Japan back its sovereignty?
Stop posting and f*cking kill yourself..
Advertisement

2013 Lexus IS350 F-Sport (Melbourne)
too_slow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 01:16 PM   #152
I subscribe to Revscene

You guys speak as if the US and Japan are two different entity countries but they are both owned by their debtees.

I think the people of Japan know they never got their country back after surrendering and it was never given back.
Its obvious the banking ruling elites control these countries and will use them for war against the Russian and Chinese powers if they had to.
CharlesInCharge is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 09-25-2012, 01:44 PM   #153
I only answer to my username, my real name is Irrelevant!

Thanked 10,380 Times in 3,906 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
So your theory is out to lunch - and clearly formed by someone who knows nothing about the real nature of the Japan/US relationship.
I dont think you get what was up with my "theory" at all still.... even though it's been mentioned by me it was formed with the end result having to be an attack by China as I was humouring charlesincharge... so already the hypothesis isn't going to be too realistic and it will only loosely use CE to support it

seriously ppl comprehension

in regards to japan wanting the us military out though its not just okinawans protesting hence why i linked the google search... okinawa is the target because that's where the vast majority of us troops were stationed (but my point of putting it in my musings is the US would take that as an excuse to get out)
with regard to Okinawa specifically though 9,000 US troops have left japan and 5 bases were closed because of the protesters

Last edited by StylinRed; 09-25-2012 at 02:17 PM.
StylinRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 03:14 PM   #154
Need to Seek Professional Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge View Post
You guys speak as if the US and Japan are two different entity countries but they are both owned by their debtees.

I think the people of Japan know they never got their country back after surrendering and it was never given back.
Its obvious the banking ruling elites control these countries and will use them for war against the Russian and Chinese powers if they had to.
What is your favorite aluminium foil brand?
Old 09-25-2012, 05:00 PM   #155
Everyone wants a piece of R S...

Racism in Calgary : Calgary

They've got guts to post this crap in Canada.....

Past:
Mercedes 2003 SLK 230
VW 2007 Rabbit MK5
Yuffa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 08:05 PM   #156
Captain Happy Bubble is my Homeboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by StylinRed View Post
I dont think you get what was up with my "theory" at all still.... even though it's been mentioned by me it was formed with the end result having to be an attack by China as I was humouring charlesincharge... so already the hypothesis isn't going to be too realistic and it will only loosely use CE to support it

seriously ppl comprehension

in regards to japan wanting the us military out though its not just okinawans protesting hence why i linked the google search... okinawa is the target because that's where the vast majority of us troops were stationed (but my point of putting it in my musings is the US would take that as an excuse to get out)
with regard to Okinawa specifically though 9,000 US troops have left japan and 5 bases were closed because of the protesters
Well at least you are trying to take the opportunity to learn more about the situation, which I applaud.

I understand your theory understand was formed with the end result of China attacking Japan.

Something that even though suggested by an idiot, is not completely outside of the realm of imaginative possibility.

Some examples of conflicts actually outside the realm of possibility;
Canada attacking the US
North Korea attacking China
Iran attacking Russia

But, if you run that 'unrealistic hypothesis' 100 times, in at least 99 of them, the US would be directly involved from Japan's side.

9000 troops have not left Japan because the Japanese wanted them to. 9000 troops were repositioned under Barack Obama's plan to have a better geographically distributed presence in the Pacific.

There was an opportunity for some good PR during the re-alignment of the forces, and naturally the US government took it.
Hurricane is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-26-2012, 04:34 AM   #157
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 2,796 Times in 915 Posts
its just nice for china to show its true colors.

there's strictly a reason now why their half ways around with that mind set,War isn't unlikely to happen,but its funny to me to see them Take a big Protest saying offending Racist rants & actions against another Group...

it Kind of reminds of Hitler in this generation IMO.

i wonder what the hell the US is thinking of the Chinese government for letting these protests go on so violently with the destruction of japanese business ventures..... Car Dealerships being smashed & Just normal Chinese people who run sushi shops in china being ransacked because "japanese" with No Justice or police forces stopping it...Yet Media outlets are Fast enough to get it on scene to film.

i guess if its not at our door step None of our allies really care unless it becomes terrorism in the East Asia.... But I'm hoping china doesn't stoop that low or it's going to get really ugly if China isn't already enough fucked up.....tainted Milk scandal,kids being run over on the road with no care & Corrupted laws buying your way out of jail,Ect.