REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 02-08-2013, 12:03 PM   #26
Zionism gets my shell hard and slimy

Thanked 6,021 Times in 1,129 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by adambomb View Post
Just read the manifesto. I'm interested is finding out the information he called journalists to look for against the LAPD.
just finished reading it, it was actually a pretty good read, like i said earlier, when you back someone into a corner, no telling what they will do, especially when it seems the world is against him. unfortunate how this has all unfolded for sure
Advertisement
snails is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 12:11 PM   #27
I keep RS good

Thanked 5,539 Times in 1,502 Posts
he will draw it out. make them live in fear and paranoia, until one of them breaks and admits.

lol or the cops might kill off their own if they think they're gonna break and blame it on him
Ulic Qel-Droma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 12:12 PM   #28
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

Thanked 3,782 Times in 1,242 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by snails View Post
just finished reading it, it was actually a pretty good read, like i said earlier, when you back someone into a corner, no telling what they will do, especially when it seems the world is against him. unfortunate how this has all unfolded for sure
I'm almost done reading it. Pretty heavy stuff. Seems he was the epidemy of what everyone would want in a police officer. Too bad the rest of em were too crooked to see beyond their selfish desires.
Old 02-08-2013, 12:29 PM   #29
I answer every Emotion with an emoticon

Thanked 2,485 Times in 1,007 Posts
the thing is, the police can get away with shooting these innocent people, only in america...
Old 02-08-2013, 01:00 PM   #30
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 1,726 Times in 546 Posts
asian ladies delivering newspapers on a Nissan Titan?! I thought they only use small sedans or at most, a caravan....

LAPD's covering something up!
bcedhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 01:59 PM   #31
THE CHAMPION OF CAPUA

Saw this on a forum:

>SO HERE'S THE PLAN

>We should all feed as much disinformation to the LAPD as we can.

>Buy disposable phones
>Use payphones
>Send anonymous e-mail

>Give them as much bullshit as possible so that they have even less to go on, this will buy our man some time.

>Next we DDoS the LAPD servers. Just to stir up a bit more shit and give US some time.

>Last, we spread this mans story. Make him out to be a hero. Eventually the media will propagate it out even more. We make him appear as a true hero and vigilante, and others will believe in him.

>What this does, is not only inspire our man (he makes his dream of clearing his name real) but actually gives him tangible strategic help. LA is a very urban area, if he were in a situation he needed to lay low in, this could open up plenty of potential areas.People would support him, and possibly shelter him.

>But only if this goes as planned.

Ever want to change the world, kids?
Here's your chance.
Posted via RS Mobile
Spartacus is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-08-2013, 02:07 PM   #32
Need to Seek Professional Help

I'm hoping the media will dig into finding the truth once this man is killed. I say he will be killed because I assume that once they catch up to him they will shoot him regardless if he has a weapon in his hands or not.
dhari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 02:07 PM   #33
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

His thank-yous are pretty good.

"Cyclist, I have no problem sharing the road with you. But, at least go the fucking speed limit posted or get off the road!!! That is a feasible request. Livestrong you fraudulent assholes"
kcl38 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-08-2013, 02:17 PM   #34
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!

Thanked 9,818 Times in 3,901 Posts
mainfesto including the police officers family?

Is that really the root of the problem or you are just trying to make a point?
twitchyzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 03:16 PM   #35
I keep RS good

Thanked 5,539 Times in 1,502 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by twitchyzero View Post
mainfesto including the police officers family?

Is that really the root of the problem or you are just trying to make a point?
it's part of the plan obviously.

if you were a corrupt cop, so what... but if your family is being targeted, you'll likely to give up way more easily or act irrationally.

guilty by association.

if your dad was a gangster and you got shot, no one would care.
"you shouldn't of been associated with your dad/gangsters"

now just replace the word gangster with corrupt cop.
Ulic Qel-Droma is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-08-2013, 03:26 PM   #36
My homepage has been set to RS

So the LAPD shot up a blue Tundra with 2 Asian women and a black Honda Ridgeline....all while looking for a Nissan Titan...I can see where he is coming from!
I think at this point the civilians should be more afraid of the po-lice!
Ducdesmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 03:54 PM   #37
I subscribe to Revscene

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlightmaskman View Post
Saw this on a forum:

>SO HERE'S THE PLAN

>We should all feed as much disinformation to the LAPD as we can.

>Buy disposable phones
>Use payphones
>Send anonymous e-mail

>Give them as much bullshit as possible so that they have even less to go on, this will buy our man some time.

>Next we DDoS the LAPD servers. Just to stir up a bit more shit and give US some time.

>Last, we spread this mans story. Make him out to be a hero. Eventually the media will propagate it out even more. We make him appear as a true hero and vigilante, and others will believe in him.

>What this does, is not only inspire our man (he makes his dream of clearing his name real) but actually gives him tangible strategic help. LA is a very urban area, if he were in a situation he needed to lay low in, this could open up plenty of potential areas.People would support him, and possibly shelter him.

>But only if this goes as planned.

Ever want to change the world, kids?
Here's your chance.
Posted via RS Mobile
Throw up a shiny Toyota Yaris as reward for information on his whereabouts and we'll see where this guys loyalties lie.

I wonder to what extent Chris can change his appearance seeing hes America's most wanted.

Last edited by CharlesInCharge; 02-08-2013 at 04:01 PM.
CharlesInCharge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 03:56 PM   #38
WOAH! i think Vtec just kicked in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsallaboutgz View Post
So the LAPD shot up a blue Tundra with 2 Asian women and a black Honda Ridgeline....all while looking for a Nissan Titan...I can see where he is coming from!
I think at this point the civilians should be more afraid of the po-lice!
Honestly, these cops should be fired, how do you just shoot at a car without seeing whose inside it.

especially the honda ridgeline? How on earth do you mistaken and shoot up asian ladies. and these are the people that are suppose to SERVE and PROTECT?

Glad that guy wasn't driving a more common car like a honda civic.
iEatClams is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-08-2013, 04:12 PM   #39

Currently, he's winning.
Old 02-08-2013, 04:37 PM   #40
I only answer to my username, my real name is Irrelevant!

Thanked 10,381 Times in 3,907 Posts
wow finally Anderson Cooper is talking about the reason why the guy is going on this spree, apparently Dorner sent some evidence to Cooper
StylinRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 05:20 PM   #41

It seems, and I guarantee in the coming days, that this is going to get way less coverage than the past shootings they've had.
Old 02-08-2013, 05:37 PM   #42
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 2,796 Times in 915 Posts
Wait until there's a Copy Cat of this Guy....This guy is getting too much fame on Twitter & Fox News when they glorify this type of news....

I'm not taking any sides...I think this Ex-LAPD is a carbon copy of this Guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabAlmighty View Post
Currently, he's winning.
that depends in the USA,people Asking to help & support this guy is pretty stupid IMO.
the amount of Fire Power possible he has may out do the Police if criminals decide Help him..for their own Vigilante justice if they Already believe what he has to say as truth..

Last edited by Mr.Money; 02-08-2013 at 05:49 PM.
Mr.Money is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-08-2013, 05:40 PM   #43
Official Texas Ambassador

Thanked 5,671 Times in 1,324 Posts
I think we can all agree there's a wink-wink/nudge-nudge kill, not apprehend order for this guy.

That being said, what will happen if hes able to outlast the attention and complete his mission?
She taught me right from wrong and always told me to stay positive and help others no matter how small the deed - that helping others gives us meaning to carry on. The sun is out today and it's a new day. Life is good. I just needed a slap in the face.
El Bastardo is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-08-2013, 05:54 PM   #44
Need to Seek Professional Help

Thanked 1,283 Times in 196 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Money View Post
I'm not taking any sides...I think this Ex-LAPD is a carbon copy of this Guy.
Law Abiding Citizen: Questioning Scene - YouTube
That was exactly what I was thinking haha, damn

This is strangely exciting yet unsettling at the same time
AW607 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 06:53 PM   #45
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 2,796 Times in 915 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Bastardo View Post
I think we can all agree there's a wink-wink/nudge-nudge kill, not apprehend order for this guy.

That being said, what will happen if hes able to outlast the attention and complete his mission?
Who knows...But when Police Start acting Like their own Mafia & "Kill on Sight" then hit Innocent by-standers like the 2 Asian Women,it's a bloody stain on their hands they can't wash off...whoever responsible for that should be exposed & explain themselves to the public then fired for misconduct.

Really?...it's possible for mistaken identity of Two Petite Asians delivering News papers for a black Large Male then fire upon them without being 100% sure it was Chris Dorner you always have your nice cop with a smile then The Prick cop who's angry for no apparent reason besides being a fuckhead with his Power trip...That's them who did this.

My guess is some National Rifle Association Nut might do his own Hit on Chris Dorner if they catch him Red Handed and "Try" be called a "hero" for his actions All while supporting his right to "Bare firearms" for America's safety.

but this Chris guy who wrote out his note crying for attention is 50/50 for committing suicide it sounds like,but then again,he contacted News Station directly Boosting how he was in "training" & saying "You Can't Break me" to former drill instructors from the past.Sure sounds awfully brave looking to take another Life if he already killed before,whats the difference's?...he did already & will again if he feels "pressured" again....fucking maniac
Old 02-08-2013, 11:22 PM   #46
I subscribe to Revscene

These named police families would basically have to go expel themselves to stay safe from Chris. That is the goal lines of the game.

I wonder if these truck shootings are to scare Chris from going on a rampage... he sounds sane and would still want life preservation.

Judging right or wrong, despite the need to fix the world, I have to look at elders sayings like Islam that says no innocent person should die. Period.

Chris might think hes a super hero but hes causing terror. Before more killings happen there should be an online Facebook petition for him to at-least leave the families alone. If the news catches wind of it, Chris will see it.
CharlesInCharge is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-08-2013, 11:44 PM   #47
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!

Thanked 1,532 Times in 479 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge View Post

he sounds sane and would still want life preservation.
Page five, top of the page.

I'm reading the words of a murderer, but the allegations of gross misconduct within the force are equally disturbing.

He seems like a well spoken fellow, but he obviously cannot grasp the fact that his life isn't over because of a lost job. He's needlessly critical, unfortunately that cannot be helped now, the rest of his life will be critical from now on because of his incapability to calm the fuck down.

Last edited by Yodamaster; 02-09-2013 at 12:06 AM.
Yodamaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 12:10 AM   #48
Head Moderator

Thanked 6,462 Times in 2,081 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge View Post
These named police families would basically have to go expel themselves to stay safe from Chris. That is the goal lines of the game.

I wonder if these truck shootings are to scare Chris from going on a rampage... he sounds sane and would still want life preservation.

Judging right or wrong, despite the need to fix the world, I have to look at elders sayings like Islam that says no innocent person should die. Period.

Chris might think hes a super hero but hes causing terror. Before more killings happen there should be an online Facebook petition for him to at-least leave the families alone. If the news catches wind of it, Chris will see it.
For once I agree with you.

I have no doubt that if the LAPD catch him, he'll end up getting shot dead. The only way he'd be able to come out of this alive is to surrender to the FBI or some other agency.
Lomac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 01:14 AM   #49
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!

and like in the movies, there's a spy in the fbi that's working for an lapd officer where once he turns himself in, he's dead. and the government/fbi will cover it up and we'll never see him again. this is like prison break
yameen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 01:48 AM   #50
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!

Thanked 9,818 Times in 3,901 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulic Qel-Droma View Post
it's part of the plan obviously.

if you were a corrupt cop, so what... but if your family is being targeted, you'll likely to give up way more easily or act irrationally.

guilty by association.
except he already killed a cop's daughter and her finacee
twitchyzero is offline   Reply With Quote