REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum


Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.


Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-11-2013, 11:34 PM   #101
$_$
I subscribe to Revscene
 
$_$'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Space
Posts: 1,919
Thanked 560 Times in 172 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gridlock View Post
I'm open to being wrong here in light of new evidence, but:

1. picture of her getting fucked floats around
2. she was drunk

Drunk enough that she was vomiting.

Ergo...she could not provide informed consent.

Yes people....

SHE WAS FUCKING RAPED
This comment is a fucking joke. The ignorance is so fucking strong that I literally almost facepalmed myself irl.

You must be some omnipotent god judge or something and think just just by making your word's font bigger and scream louder that what you think is the fucking truth.

Do you even read what others post?

Did she get a rape kit done? If yes, and it pointed to rape, why didn't the police help her?

So you think that just because she was drunk and she puked, she was fucking automatically raped? What kind of fucking bubble do you live in? Half the girls that can't handle their alcohol drink and guess what,

THEY GET DRUNK, PUKE THEIR BRAINS OUT, AND FUCK GUYS

There must be a whole lotta fucking rapists out there.

Just because you sit behind the computer, interpret some "allegations", spew out some bullshit with zero additional evidence does not make whatever you think automatically more right.
Advertisement

Last edited by $_$; 04-12-2013 at 12:02 AM.
$_$ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 11:40 PM   #102
Cant Stop Modding Fat Cars w/ Cheap Pasts!
 
StylinRed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: CELICAland
Posts: 23,046
Thanked 9,234 Times in 3,293 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gridlock View Post
I'm open to being wrong here in light of new evidence, but:

1. picture of her getting fucked floats around
2. she was drunk

Drunk enough that she was vomiting.

Ergo...she could not provide informed consent.

Yes people....

SHE WAS FUCKING RAPED
Quote:
Originally Posted by StylinRed View Post
Spoiler!
to add, err in your fact #2 we don't know that she was drunk and even still you cant make the leap from her vomiting to being too drunk to make an informed decision... it doesn't work like that, I'm sorry

does it sound like she was too drunk to make an informed decision from her mother's claims? yes but again refer to my spoilered quote above
StylinRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 12:13 AM   #103
resident Oil Guru
 
LiquidTurbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 7,716
Thanked 10,457 Times in 1,794 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gridlock View Post
I'm open to being wrong here in light of new evidence, but:

1. picture of her getting fucked floats around
2. she was drunk

Drunk enough that she was vomiting.

Ergo...she could not provide informed consent.

Yes people....

SHE WAS FUCKING RAPED
I failed your post. And I would like to explain why.

First, shouting about and saying something louder doesn't do anything to serve your argument. Repeating it louder over and over does NOT make it true.


Let me paint you a hypothetical picture. Bear with me.


When I was 15 years old, I knew a lot of girls my age that were sexually active. I saw nothing wrong with that. I would hear stories, first person stories from girls etc etc.

Maybe 15 year Rehtaeh Parsons was just that. A teenager who enjoyed sex.

Maybe that night she told a few of her friends "I want to get laid and get smashed tonight. Let's have a fucking party where we get wasted, and smoke weed and fuck." It happens.

After all, did the Vodka bottle rape her? No, I assume she wasn't forcefed alcohol and drank herself to that state. Things started getting crazy, crazy photos taken, sex happening etc. She even snaps photos of her own on her phone. The next day she learns about what happened or remembers bits and pieces of it. She can't wait to do it again.

Fast forward a week. Rehtaeh's mom finds pictures of her having sex on her cellphone and DEMANDS to know what the hell is going on.

Rehtaeh Parsons is scared and doesn't know what to do.. she panics and says she was raped.. a story that her mom will not be upset about.

People at school find out about it including the boys that were involved that night. The boys feel a little betrayed and start gossiping and others start to find out. Was she lying? What is happening?

Poor Rehtaeh doesn't know what to do, of course she doesn't want to backpedal on her story to her mom and tell people she actually enjoyed what happened and worries her mom and others would label her a 'slut'. People start harassing her, she has to uphold this rape story to her mom, the police get involved, the whole thing spirals out of control.

She has no one to talk to and no one to turn to. She gets really depressed and doesn't know what to do. She spends her time more and more alone and builds her tumbler page:

no escape from reality

Finally, tragically, she takes her own life.

Her mother comes to the public, claims these boys raped and her caused her to take her own life. Suddenly the media explodes all over it, because it's a great story that will sell. Nevermind the fat obese teenage girl that killed herself the other day because she was called fat.






Now the above could be absolute bullshit (because I have zero evidence and was just speculating) and maybe she was forcibly raped. But do we know for sure? Could above have a shred of possibility of being true??


Innocent until proven guilty. Seriously. We literally have ZERO evidence on what actually happened. We need a proper investigation. Until then I think it's silly how indignant everyone gets over shit like this. You literally don't know anything about what happened, yet you have a opinion on it and want people punished.

Meanwhile most people don't do anything about actual problems in their own area where they could make a real impact. You still willing to send these boys to jail based on the ZERO evidence you know and only your feelings on what happened?


We all need to stop being gossipy bitches.

Last edited by LiquidTurbo; 04-12-2013 at 12:23 AM.
LiquidTurbo is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 04-12-2013, 12:16 AM   #104
Banned By Establishment
 
Gridlock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: New West
Posts: 3,998
Thanked 2,982 Times in 1,135 Posts
Fail the shit out of my post. I've failed the shit out of all of yours.

I've actually lost respect for Revscene(and trust me when I say based on previous rs experiences, that was a true challenge) as a result of this thread.

I truly do not give one iota of a fuck-raped OR consensual.
Gridlock is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 04-12-2013, 12:21 AM   #105
I keep RS good
 
Ulic Qel-Droma's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Cosmos
Posts: 28,361
Thanked 5,348 Times in 1,408 Posts
then you're nothing but a fanatical zealot.

nothing is so black and white.

To your far right, I introduce to you your mirror image, the Islamic martyr.
__________________
nipples neways...wat is with those fuck'n asians! i mean you would think they've never seen a dentist in their life. are dentists really that rare over there in ricey ricey and? looks like they're star trek ferrengi rejects! fuck'n have broken glass for teeth! goddaymn! and the smell....did a rat crawl in there and shit itself then marinate in its own shit as it decayed?ewwwwwwwwww! i swear...if one of those ferrengi asian girls gave head...when u pull the dick out it looks like it went thru a meat grinder! prolly shaved off a few slices of meat! *shudder*
Greebo i t-boned some guy and killed their baby, it was funny
silvia i have a couple asian guy friends that do very well with the ladies. but guess what, they go to the gym, they dont have long hair, they dont wear orange pants, and they dont play counterstrike. its not the ethnicity that the girls dont like, its the style and personality.
450HP Supra I am about to use your eye sockets as a shoe rack for my nuts. ...something about chinks, j-bodys, I can't quite remember as I was drunk and looking for a girl to punch in the clit. Think of it as a digital urinal, and you are the mint, except, instead of actually smelling mint, you smell like mothballs, rotten kimchee and virginity. I'm about to start drinking heavily now and you better be gone before I get back or I swear to god I will break the internet over my knee and use the pieces to beat you in the deformed skull with, cock muffler.
Iceman-19 If your gf cooks and cleans, good, tell the guy to take a fucking hike. If she doesnt, fuck, that joker can have her. Lifes too short to cook your own meals and do your own laundry, thats what women are for!
http://ho316.tumblr.com
Ulic Qel-Droma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 12:32 AM   #106
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum
 
Mr.Money's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Vancouver DT
Posts: 2,960
Thanked 2,217 Times in 625 Posts
^^^....too epic,have my thanks.
__________________
Fly Your Own Flag.
Mr.Money is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 12:40 AM   #107
The Lone Wanderator
 
Graeme S's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Burnaby
Posts: 12,089
Thanked 4,367 Times in 1,137 Posts
To put a point on Grid's end, from a legal perspective once one is intoxicated they are no longer capable of informed consent. While all of us guys have probably taken home a girl who was done, if she turned around and said she was rape...well, that then puts the ball in the courts with a heavy weight against you.
Graeme S is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 04-12-2013, 12:51 AM   #108
$_$
I subscribe to Revscene
 
$_$'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Space
Posts: 1,919
Thanked 560 Times in 172 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graeme S View Post
To put a point on Grid's end, from a legal perspective once one is intoxicated they are no longer capable of informed consent. While all of us guys have probably taken home a girl who was done, if she turned around and said she was rape...well, that then puts the ball in the courts with a heavy weight against you.
Graeme - I think you make an excellent point. And this is exactly why such allegations without evidence needs to get looked at carefully - not because we are advocates of rape. It's because most of us have been in situations where both party's are intoxicated and things continue to escalate.

Just like women go out and worry about their own personal safety - stupid fucking posts like Gridlock's where all it takes is for the female party to

1) be drunk

2) puke

3) say she was raped

AUTOMATICALLY constitutes the male party to be a rapist then it becomes very frightening. Suddenly you're out having a good time and next week you are in jail because her mom or friends didn't like you or she has a boyfriend and she said you raped her.

The courts take rape allegations very seriously - but it needs evidence and not just allegations before it puts a guy behind bars.

Last edited by $_$; 04-12-2013 at 01:11 AM.
$_$ is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 04-12-2013, 12:57 AM   #109
resident Oil Guru
 
LiquidTurbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 7,716
Thanked 10,457 Times in 1,794 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by $_$ View Post
Graem - I think you make an excellent point. And this is exactly such allegations without evidence gets some of us so fired up - not because we are advocates of rape. It's because most of us have been in situations where both party's are intoxicated and things continue to escalate.

Just like women go out and worry about their own personal safety - stupid fucking posts like Gridlock's where all it takes is for the female party to

1) be drunk

2) puke

3) say she was raped

AUTOMATICALLY constitutes the male party to be a rapist then it becomes very frightening. Suddenly your out having a good time and next week you are in jail because her mom or friends didn't like you and in she said you raped her.

The courts take rape allegations very seriously - but it needs evidence before it puts a guy behind bars.
No it just needs Gridlock's size 7 font writing.
LiquidTurbo is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 04-12-2013, 02:33 AM   #110
Hacked RS to become a mod
 
SkinnyPupp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Sunny Hong Kong
Posts: 42,022
Thanked 17,637 Times in 5,344 Posts
Almost thought this was the same story

Audrie Pott case: Three boys, 16, charged with sexually assaulting 15-year-old girl who hung herself after they posted pictures of the abuse online | Mail Online

At least these fuckers are being charged... almost the same situation.. girl drinks too much, passes out, and the guys saw this as their opportunity to act on their "instincts" that some people say we all have.
SkinnyPupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 05:53 AM   #111
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!
 
Gnomes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Richmond
Posts: 1,311
Thanked 609 Times in 187 Posts
I think the teen would be able to live with herself if she was raped. But the distribution of her pictures threw her over the edge. I hope anyone who distributed those pictures will have the book thrown at them with child porn.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSALES View Post
While driving yesterday I saw a banana peel in the road and instinctively swerved to avoid it...thanks Mario Kart.
Gnomes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 08:13 AM   #112
Everyone wants a piece of R S...
 
StutteR_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: EDC
Posts: 366
Thanked 561 Times in 146 Posts
Anonymous is on the case.


Quote:
Anonymous engaged #OpJustice4Rehtaeh this morning in response to the suicide of Rehtaeh Parsons. Justice Minister Ross Landy says that it is important for Nova Scotians to have faith in their justice system. Mr. Landy, justice is in your hands.

Anonymous has confirmed the identities of two of the four alleged rapists. We are currently confirming a third and it is only a matter of time before the fourth is identified as well.

Our demands are simple: We want the N.S. RCMP to take immediate legal action against the individuals in question. We encourage you to act fast. If we were able to locate these boys within 2 hours, it will not be long before someone else finds them.

We do not approve of vigilante justice as the media claims. That would mean we approve of violent actions against these rapists at the hands of an unruly mob. What we want is justice. And That's your job. So do it.

The names of the rapists will be kept until it is apparent you have no intention of providing justice to Retaeh's family. Please be aware that there are other groups of Anons also attempting to uncover this information and they may not to wish to wait at all. Better act fast.

Be aware that we will be organizing large demonstrations outside of your headquarters. The rapists will be held accountable for their actions. You will be held accountable for your failure to act.

That is all

- We Are Anonymous.

The Corrupt Fear Us.
The Honest Support Us.
The Heroic Join Us.
Expect Justice.
StutteR_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 08:30 AM   #113
Glorious Gaming PC Master Race
 
Psykopathik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Coquitlam y0!
Posts: 21,240
Thanked 965 Times in 445 Posts
keep it civil here folks. don't abuse the fail button.
__________________
My 100+ Buy and Sell feedback
Psykopathik is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 04-12-2013, 09:07 AM   #114
I don't get it
 
bloodline129's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Surrey
Posts: 433
Thanked 132 Times in 48 Posts
This story is very sad, the only people that know what happened are the people at that party... And those people gt already investigated and the case deemed closed cause there was not sufficient evidence (everyone at the party probably said she wanted it)

If u seriously think cops would have closed that case if only 1 girl/guy at that party thought she didn't want it, the. Your outta ur mind

Again, lets all just wait for the investigation report to be made public before everyone goes apeshit
Posted via RS Mobile
bloodline129 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 10:07 AM   #115
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!
 
Kidnapman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 694
Thanked 818 Times in 177 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by StutteR_ View Post
Anonymous is on the case.
Kidnapman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 10:44 AM   #116
Cant Stop Modding Fat Cars w/ Cheap Pasts!
 
StylinRed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: CELICAland
Posts: 23,046
Thanked 9,234 Times in 3,293 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graeme S View Post
To put a point on Grid's end, from a legal perspective once one is intoxicated they are no longer capable of informed consent. While all of us guys have probably taken home a girl who was done, if she turned around and said she was rape...well, that then puts the ball in the courts with a heavy weight against you.
Which is why I've said countless times it's not about being drunk you have to display incoherence above that it's not "oh he blew a .08" he's not legally responsible there's much much more to it and you cant take the mothers' allegations as fact to her condition at the time



As for Anonymous they said that they do not believe in being "guilty until proven Innocent" so they wont be releasing anything online

http://t.news.ca.msn.com/top-stories...rsons-suspects

Quote:
But “it has come to our attention that several names have already been posted online to various websites, even tossed around on Twitter. Be aware that 99 per cent of you have named someone that is innocent,” they wrote.

“We aren't playing guilty until proven innocent. We apologize to those of you who want this type of justice, but bashing someone's reputation online is just not good enough.”
StylinRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 11:12 AM   #117
PM me for my nudes
 
smoothie.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Burnaby
Posts: 3,640
Thanked 3,353 Times in 886 Posts


This gon be gud
Posted via RS Mobile
smoothie. is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 04-12-2013, 01:59 PM   #118
I keep RS good
 
Ulic Qel-Droma's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Cosmos
Posts: 28,361
Thanked 5,348 Times in 1,408 Posts
So

A guy goes to a house party, and he gets drunk. really drunk. oh i guess u can throw in weed and maybe some other stuff.
the girls there are aggressive. they've had him on their minds for a while. he is much more drunk than the other girls.

half way through the party he goes to the washroom to take a piss. he also pukes as well. he comes out after "refreshing" himself.

the girls are aggressive in a feminine way. they keep feeding him drinks, and cheering him on. and his glass is never empty for too long. they keep playing drinking games and he's drunk as fuck, so he cant play very well and keeps losing.

one of the girls gets more aggressive to cut out the other girls, and starts being more touchy feely. the guy being drunk likes that feeling and goes along with it.

the party is winding down, some ppl are passed out. the girl grabs the guy and leads him to a room. in the room she starts being really physically touchy and sexually aggressive. the guy is in a drunk blur. he's already puked. the girl knows he's ultra drunk. he cant even stay hard for more than a minute without concentrating.

they fuck. obviously. and right after they fuck, he pukes again.

the next day the guy wakes up and is still drunk.

over the next few days he comes to realise how he fucking drunk was deceived and manipulated. how little control he had of the situation. he just submitted to their aggressiveness and sexual advances. it felt good at the time. it felt like the right thing to do. all the other girls were pushing him toward sex.

he felt so "helpless" and "used". how could anyone use someone like that? he could barely remember the incident. but he knew it happened.

he puked. he obviously was not in the state of mind to consent.

he's now going to call the cops and try to get the girl charged with rape.


what do you guys think of that story?
__________________
nipples neways...wat is with those fuck'n asians! i mean you would think they've never seen a dentist in their life. are dentists really that rare over there in ricey ricey and? looks like they're star trek ferrengi rejects! fuck'n have broken glass for teeth! goddaymn! and the smell....did a rat crawl in there and shit itself then marinate in its own shit as it decayed?ewwwwwwwwww! i swear...if one of those ferrengi asian girls gave head...when u pull the dick out it looks like it went thru a meat grinder! prolly shaved off a few slices of meat! *shudder*
Greebo i t-boned some guy and killed their baby, it was funny
silvia i have a couple asian guy friends that do very well with the ladies. but guess what, they go to the gym, they dont have long hair, they dont wear orange pants, and they dont play counterstrike. its not the ethnicity that the girls dont like, its the style and personality.
450HP Supra I am about to use your eye sockets as a shoe rack for my nuts. ...something about chinks, j-bodys, I can't quite remember as I was drunk and looking for a girl to punch in the clit. Think of it as a digital urinal, and you are the mint, except, instead of actually smelling mint, you smell like mothballs, rotten kimchee and virginity. I'm about to start drinking heavily now and you better be gone before I get back or I swear to god I will break the internet over my knee and use the pieces to beat you in the deformed skull with, cock muffler.
Iceman-19 If your gf cooks and cleans, good, tell the guy to take a fucking hike. If she doesnt, fuck, that joker can have her. Lifes too short to cook your own meals and do your own laundry, thats what women are for!
http://ho316.tumblr.com
Ulic Qel-Droma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 02:15 PM   #119
Banned By Establishment
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: bedroom
Posts: 3,111
Thanked 3,491 Times in 1,176 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulic Qel-Droma View Post
So

A guy goes to a house party, and he gets drunk. really drunk. oh i guess u can throw in weed and maybe some other stuff.
the girls there are aggressive. they've had him on their minds for a while. he is much more drunk than the other girls.

half way through the party he goes to the washroom to take a piss. he also pukes as well. he comes out after "refreshing" himself.

the girls are aggressive in a feminine way. they keep feeding him drinks, and cheering him on. and his glass is never empty for too long. they keep playing drinking games and he's drunk as fuck, so he cant play very well and keeps losing.

one of the girls gets more aggressive to cut out the other girls, and starts being more touchy feely. the guy being drunk likes that feeling and goes along with it.

the party is winding down, some ppl are passed out. the girl grabs the guy and leads him to a room. in the room she starts being really physically touchy and sexually aggressive. the guy is in a drunk blur. he's already puked. the girl knows he's ultra drunk. he cant even stay hard for more than a minute without concentrating.

they fuck. obviously. and right after they fuck, he pukes again.

the next day the guy wakes up and is still drunk.

over the next few days he comes to realise how he fucking drunk was deceived and manipulated. how little control he had of the situation. he just submitted to their aggressiveness and sexual advances. it felt good at the time. it felt like the right thing to do. all the other girls were pushing him toward sex.

he felt so "helpless" and "used". how could anyone use someone like that? he could barely remember the incident. but he knew it happened.

he puked. he obviously was not in the state of mind to consent.

he's now going to call the cops and try to get the girl charged with rape.


what do you guys think of that story?
There is no difference.

Rape and sexual assault are NOT just concerns for females. It goes both ways. Females should be held just as accountable as males who do the same thing.
dinosaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 02:16 PM   #120
The Lone Wanderator
 
Graeme S's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Burnaby
Posts: 12,089
Thanked 4,367 Times in 1,137 Posts
That it's the same as the OP. And yet because he's a guy if he complained about sexual assault he'd face even more ridicule and potentially be ignored even more.
Graeme S is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 04-12-2013, 02:21 PM   #121
Banned By Establishment
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: bedroom
Posts: 3,111
Thanked 3,491 Times in 1,176 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graeme S View Post
And yet because he's a guy if he complained about sexual assault he'd face even more ridicule and potentially be ignored even more.
IMO, this specific topic REALLY needs to be taught in schools from a young age. I think there IS a double standard and its a real shame.
dinosaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 02:46 PM   #122
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: richmond
Posts: 2,834
Thanked 1,485 Times in 568 Posts
Just as she had a lapse in judgment and morality due to the consumption of alcohol so did the boys involved. She was drunk so were they. This is why children should not be drinking and this is what parents need to be teaching their children. Children do not have the capacity to deal with the aftermath and repercussions of their choices. Its a sad loss but the blame needn't lay solely on the boys involved.
A drunk mans words are a sober mans thoughts and that applies to women too.
__________________
Rise Auto Salon

11938 95a Ave Delta
I can be reached VIA text @ 778-232-1465

Oil change special $70 5 liters synthetic oil including OEM filter Fender rolling from $45 per fender
Car Audio:
Focal, Morel, Genesis, Clarion, Scosche, Escort, Compustar, GReddy, Blitz, Tomei, Motul, Endless, Defi, Cusco, Nismo + More


We specialize in:
Custom Car Audio
Race/4x4 Fabrication
Forced Induction
Engine Swaps
General Maintenance
Phil@rise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 03:28 PM   #123
I keep RS good
 
Ulic Qel-Droma's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Cosmos
Posts: 28,361
Thanked 5,348 Times in 1,408 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dinosaur View Post
IMO, this specific topic REALLY needs to be taught in schools from a young age. I think there IS a double standard and its a real shame.
double standards will exist as long as there are two distinct classes of human beings, males and females.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinosaur View Post
There is no difference.

Rape and sexual assault are NOT just concerns for females. It goes both ways. Females should be held just as accountable as males who do the same thing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graeme S View Post
That it's the same as the OP. And yet because he's a guy if he complained about sexual assault he'd face even more ridicule and potentially be ignored even more.

so according to you guys:

i have raped many women.
AND
i have been raped by many women.


the logic is not sound. at anytime, i can turn any of my sexual experiences into rape. all i have to do is say i feel really bad about it now. but at the time i thought it was awesome.
all it takes is just twist of conscious. all one party has to do is decide they didnt like it, AFTER THE FACT.
as of right now, all my sexual encounters are now deemed rape. either i was the rapist or they were. every time i was aggressive and smooth talked and "convinced" a girl to let me fuck her, i was the aggressor and my intent was to fuck her no matter what. and vice versa when the girls were the aggressors.
it doesn't matter if either party enjoyed it at the time. as of right now i choose to be offended by all the aggressors. and any of the girls i subdue can label our encounter as "forced" and not enjoyable NOW.


if both parties are under "the influence", it is neither's fault.
it's not rape unless one party has a clear conscious. the intent was not there to cause harm.
just like if you're drunk, and you hit a person, it's not first degree murder. regardless of what happens.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil@rise View Post
Just as she had a lapse in judgment and morality due to the consumption of alcohol so did the boys involved. She was drunk so were they. This is why children should not be drinking and this is what parents need to be teaching their children. Children do not have the capacity to deal with the aftermath and repercussions of their choices. Its a sad loss but the blame needn't lay solely on the boys involved.
A drunk mans words are a sober mans thoughts and that applies to women too.
THANK YOUUUUUUU

phil@rise +10000 RS points.
__________________
nipples neways...wat is with those fuck'n asians! i mean you would think they've never seen a dentist in their life. are dentists really that rare over there in ricey ricey and? looks like they're star trek ferrengi rejects! fuck'n have broken glass for teeth! goddaymn! and the smell....did a rat crawl in there and shit itself then marinate in its own shit as it decayed?ewwwwwwwwww! i swear...if one of those ferrengi asian girls gave head...when u pull the dick out it looks like it went thru a meat grinder! prolly shaved off a few slices of meat! *shudder*
Greebo i t-boned some guy and killed their baby, it was funny
silvia i have a couple asian guy friends that do very well with the ladies. but guess what, they go to the gym, they dont have long hair, they dont wear orange pants, and they dont play counterstrike. its not the ethnicity that the girls dont like, its the style and personality.
450HP Supra I am about to use your eye sockets as a shoe rack for my nuts. ...something about chinks, j-bodys, I can't quite remember as I was drunk and looking for a girl to punch in the clit. Think of it as a digital urinal, and you are the mint, except, instead of actually smelling mint, you smell like mothballs, rotten kimchee and virginity. I'm about to start drinking heavily now and you better be gone before I get back or I swear to god I will break the internet over my knee and use the pieces to beat you in the deformed skull with, cock muffler.
Iceman-19 If your gf cooks and cleans, good, tell the guy to take a fucking hike. If she doesnt, fuck, that joker can have her. Lifes too short to cook your own meals and do your own laundry, thats what women are for!
http://ho316.tumblr.com

Last edited by Ulic Qel-Droma; 04-12-2013 at 03:34 PM.
Ulic Qel-Droma is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 04-12-2013, 03:35 PM   #124
The Lone Wanderator
 
Graeme S's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Burnaby
Posts: 12,089
Thanked 4,367 Times in 1,137 Posts
Phil: yes yes and more yes.

Ulic: what constitutes 'rape' and 'an action I regret' is a line that each person can only define for themselves. It's the same as in my post about bullying and pain; everyone's threshold is different. What is mine (and I expect yours) is very different from another person's. While my friend got pissed that I talked about her rack, other chicks would be pissed off if I didn't.

A yard isn't a yard emotionally.
Graeme S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 03:41 PM   #125
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!
 
GabAlmighty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Yellowknife NWT
Posts: 4,877
Thanked 3,211 Times in 1,054 Posts
Glad to see that some sense was brought to this thread, if having sex with a puking girl is rape... Well fuck, let's just leave it at that.
__________________
'16 Ram 1500
'85 Corolla
GabAlmighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 09:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Revscene.net cannot be held accountable for the actions of its members nor does the opinions of the members represent that of Revscene.net