REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum


Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.


Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-05-2013, 10:34 AM   #5776
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001
 
Mike Oxbig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 9,141
Thanked 2,533 Times in 904 Posts
Hes just not motivated playing with the Wilds. He's a sniper and he needs to be the go to guy to put up goals...
Advertisement
Mike Oxbig is offline  
Old 11-05-2013, 10:37 AM   #5777
rebuild you say?
 
Not really racist!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 11,150
Thanked 3,532 Times in 1,172 Posts
Remember everybody... whatever BigEarl suggests doesn't happen 95% of the time.. trolling or not

__________________

\\ ______
  \(ಠ益ಠ)
   >  ヽ
   /   へ\
   /  / \\
   レ ノ   ヽ_つ ayyy lmao
  / /
  / /|
 ( (ヽ
 | |、\
 | 丿 \ ⌒)
 | |  ) /
`ノ )  Lノ
Not really racist! is offline  
This post thanked by:
Old 11-05-2013, 10:38 AM   #5778
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001
 
Mike Oxbig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 9,141
Thanked 2,533 Times in 904 Posts
That 5% was Cory going to New Jersey called it in 2012.



Wilds fan be like
Quote:
At the very least, at least Havlat has been no better in San Jose.

Ain't that the truth
Mike Oxbig is offline  
Old 11-05-2013, 03:16 PM   #5779
I STILL don't get it
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 485
Thanked 366 Times in 61 Posts
Heatley has been on a steep decline, its not due to motivation. He just isn't a very effective 5 on 5 scorer anymore because he is too slow for today's NHL. Even in his SJ days he was average 5 on 5 at best, but where he has value is on the Powerplay when he has time and space, he still has a bomb of a shot, hes pretty much a PP specialist at this stage of his career.
GrapeDrink is offline  
This post thanked by:
Old 11-05-2013, 03:36 PM   #5780
My homepage has been set to RS
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Langley
Posts: 2,014
Thanked 380 Times in 230 Posts
a PP specialist with an atrocious price tag!
Nabatron is offline  
Old 11-05-2013, 06:13 PM   #5781
Rs has made me the woman i am today!
 
RiceIntegraRS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 4,240
Thanked 625 Times in 246 Posts
I wonder how many times the canucks have let in the first shot they faced
Posted via RS Mobile
RiceIntegraRS is offline  
Old 11-05-2013, 06:26 PM   #5782
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001
 
Mike Oxbig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 9,141
Thanked 2,533 Times in 904 Posts
we're rank 28th on the PP
Mike Oxbig is offline  
Old 11-05-2013, 07:03 PM   #5783
Need to Seek Professional Help
 
OGCStrike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Coquitlam
Posts: 1,087
Thanked 632 Times in 178 Posts
WOOOO
OGCStrike is online now  
Old 11-05-2013, 07:03 PM   #5784
Head of HR....have a seat on that couch
 
fliptuner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Coquitlam
Posts: 20,332
Thanked 13,193 Times in 3,596 Posts
HAMHUIS!!!

__________________
feedback

Originally posted by v.b.
can we stop, my pussy hurts...
Originally posted by asian_XL
fliptuner, I am gonna grab ur dick and pee in your face, then rub shit all over my face...:lol
Originally posted by Fei-Ji
haha i can taste the cum in my mouth
Originally posted by FastAnna
when I was 13 I wanted to be a video hoe so bad


RSUV #7
fliptuner is offline  
Old 11-05-2013, 07:10 PM   #5785
Head of HR....have a seat on that couch
 
fliptuner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Coquitlam
Posts: 20,332
Thanked 13,193 Times in 3,596 Posts
BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol, Smith still looking for it.
__________________
feedback

Originally posted by v.b.
can we stop, my pussy hurts...
Originally posted by asian_XL
fliptuner, I am gonna grab ur dick and pee in your face, then rub shit all over my face...:lol
Originally posted by Fei-Ji
haha i can taste the cum in my mouth
Originally posted by FastAnna
when I was 13 I wanted to be a video hoe so bad


RSUV #7
fliptuner is offline  
Old 11-05-2013, 07:10 PM   #5786
Need to Seek Professional Help
 
OGCStrike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Coquitlam
Posts: 1,087
Thanked 632 Times in 178 Posts
KESLER!!!
OGCStrike is online now  
Old 11-05-2013, 07:11 PM   #5787
rebuild you say?
 
Not really racist!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 11,150
Thanked 3,532 Times in 1,172 Posts
ppg

keslord pls.
__________________

\\ ______
  \(ಠ益ಠ)
   >  ヽ
   /   へ\
   /  / \\
   レ ノ   ヽ_つ ayyy lmao
  / /
  / /|
 ( (ヽ
 | |、\
 | 丿 \ ⌒)
 | |  ) /
`ノ )  Lノ
Not really racist! is offline  
Old 11-05-2013, 07:27 PM   #5788
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe
 
bobbinka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 1,444
Thanked 2,251 Times in 436 Posts
good on Malhotra! +2 with the OT winner
bobbinka is online now  
This post thanked by:
Old 11-05-2013, 07:27 PM   #5789
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS
 
Renthal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Victoria
Posts: 1,507
Thanked 934 Times in 209 Posts
malholtra scores the game winning goal in OTů
Renthal is offline  
This post thanked by:
Old 11-05-2013, 07:29 PM   #5790
My homepage has been set to RS
 
kristianhay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 2,163
Thanked 906 Times in 333 Posts
Happy for Manny!
__________________
kristianhay is offline  
Old 11-05-2013, 07:29 PM   #5791
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum
 
EmperorIS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: home
Posts: 2,695
Thanked 3,676 Times in 808 Posts
Was Canucks just being a dick to Malhotra last year by not letting him play? because clearly he must've passed all the physical assessment to sign with Canes
EmperorIS is offline  
Old 11-05-2013, 07:30 PM   #5792
(╯░□░)╯聽不到 ╮(░□░╮)
 
Tim Budong's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: The Womb
Posts: 16,810
Thanked 10,861 Times in 2,126 Posts
Such a great twitter account

https://twitter.com/GirouxScoreYet
Tim Budong is offline  
Old 11-05-2013, 07:32 PM   #5793
Need to Seek Professional Help
 
Kilinim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Surrey
Posts: 1,065
Thanked 171 Times in 95 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmperorIS View Post
Was Canucks just being a dick to Malhotra last year by not letting him play? because clearly he must've passed all the physical assessment to sign with Canes
I think MG used his injury as an excuse to get rid of him.
Posted via RS Mobile
Kilinim is online now  
Old 11-05-2013, 07:33 PM   #5794
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001
 
Jmac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Duncan, BC
Posts: 8,164
Thanked 3,840 Times in 1,435 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmperorIS View Post
Was Canucks just being a dick to Malhotra last year by not letting him play? because clearly he must've passed all the physical assessment to sign with Canes
Management felt it was not in his best interest to allow him to play due to the dangers of playing with very limited peripheral vision. I don't think it should've been their decision, but I don't think they were being dicks.
Jmac is online now  
Old 11-05-2013, 07:35 PM   #5795
(╯░□░)╯聽不到 ╮(░□░╮)
 
Tim Budong's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: The Womb
Posts: 16,810
Thanked 10,861 Times in 2,126 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmperorIS View Post
Was Canucks just being a dick to Malhotra last year by not letting him play? because clearly he must've passed all the physical assessment to sign with Canes
Manny would have passed all the physical testing. There is no doubt about that

it is that eye, the drop off in play and production is a big reason why he was let go

Did MG make the wrong move?

No, Manny wasn't the same player after the injury, this is a business, you meet expectations, you can keep your job.

Yes: he could have handled the situation much better. However, I don't really have an answer to that
Tim Budong is offline  
Old 11-05-2013, 07:37 PM   #5796
Big Drama Show
 
jayare604's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Goodboy Nation
Posts: 5,733
Thanked 3,080 Times in 1,195 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthchilli View Post
Manny would have passed all the physical testing. There is no doubt about that

it is that eye, the drop off in play and production is a big reason why he was let go

Did MG make the wrong move?

No, Manny wasn't the same player after the injury, this is a business, you meet expectations, you can keep your job.

Yes: he could have handled the situation much better. However, I don't really have an answer to that
So who replaced Manny as our 4th line centre last year? Yes, I think MG made the wrong move.
jayare604 is offline  
Old 11-05-2013, 07:38 PM   #5797
Need to Seek Professional Help
 
OGCStrike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Coquitlam
Posts: 1,087
Thanked 632 Times in 178 Posts
fuuuuuuuuuuu
OGCStrike is online now  
Old 11-05-2013, 07:44 PM   #5798
rsx
Los Bastardo owned my ass at least once
 
rsx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 6,223
Thanked 3,381 Times in 805 Posts
Lol Homer. Malhotra sucks balls. Who cares if he didn't play, he wouldn't have contributed anything and would've been a liability anyway.
rsx is offline  
Old 11-05-2013, 07:53 PM   #5799
Banned (ABWS)?
 
AzNightmare's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 16,913
Thanked 2,131 Times in 1,026 Posts
Lol. 1 game and that defines bad decision...



Quote:
Originally Posted by darthchilli View Post
Such a great twitter account

https://twitter.com/GirouxScoreYet

Giroux is the new Gomez...

Last edited by AzNightmare; 11-05-2013 at 08:02 PM.
AzNightmare is offline  
Old 11-05-2013, 08:02 PM   #5800
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001
 
Mike Oxbig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 9,141
Thanked 2,533 Times in 904 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthchilli View Post
Manny would have passed all the physical testing. There is no doubt about that

it is that eye, the drop off in play and production is a big reason why he was let go

Did MG make the wrong move?

No, Manny wasn't the same player after the injury, this is a business, you meet expectations, you can keep your job.

Yes: he could have handled the situation much better. However, I don't really have an answer to that
You can tell that to Ryan Smyth

He's the dead weight on the oilers team that the young guys have to carry.
Mike Oxbig is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 01:58 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Revscene.net cannot be held accountable for the actions of its members nor does the opinions of the members represent that of Revscene.net