REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > HealthCare & Wellness

HealthCare & Wellness Breaking the Chains of Addiction. The Last Door Recovery Society
Mature discussion surrounding important health issues and concerns. Alternative therapies, healthcare questions, discussion of community resources, peer support help, group therapy, etc.

Old 05-08-2017, 06:13 PM   #2251
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

city vapour on hastings near Willingdon is good, they have a hi-chew flavor juice

Old 05-26-2017, 06:29 AM   #2252
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

I know I know.. i should scroll through this entire thread to find an answer...

anyways.. been thinking of quitting smoking and trying to vape instead. Can anyone recommend me a good vape.. one that won't leak and make a mess?

thanks.
Old 05-26-2017, 06:41 AM   #2253

Thanked 4,532 Times in 1,519 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamsup View Post
I know I know.. i should scroll through this entire thread to find an answer...

anyways.. been thinking of quitting smoking and trying to vape instead. Can anyone recommend me a good vape.. one that won't leak and make a mess?

thanks.
This thread is dead so dw about it. I'm not too up to date on latest trends, I just use what works.

Mod: anything really, as long as it has at least 50W to fire, you really don't need to make massive clouds unless you drive a Subaru 😂

Tank:
- don't leak but occasionally burnt: ijust 2 tank
*I liked it, but I wasn't getting the clouds or flavour profile wasn't strong enough

- occasionally leaks, but never burnt: Herakles Plus
* I'm currently on this one. Ability for huge clouds, no Subaru tho. Flavour profile is super enhanced and nicotine hit feels way stronger, even on 3 nic. I'd have to do 6 on the ijust 2 to feel like the 3 on there herakles

How to solve Herakles Plus leaking:
- when not in use, close juice and air flow (top and bottom)
- when filling juice:
-- close juice and air flow
-- open top fill
-- fill
-- close top fill, but make sure the juice flow doesn't open
-- flip upside down
-- open juice and air flow
-- you're set
|| RIP 02 E46 M3 | Carbon Black | 6MT ||
BIC_BAWS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 10:21 AM   #2254
The Speed Syndicate

Thanked 3,077 Times in 522 Posts
ever since getting cuboid + cleito setup - i haven't been looking at any tanks yet

cleito doesnt leak if you fill up to about 80% - great flavor
cuboid - dual battery mod thats relatively cheap ($38 usd from fasttech) and has more than enough power for most people

TSS x Revscene Track Day Organizer

1991 Formula Red NSX - 3.2L ITB
kchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 10:42 PM   #2255
Revscene.net has a homepage?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kchan View Post
ever since getting cuboid + cleito setup - i haven't been looking at any tanks yet

cleito doesnt leak if you fill up to about 80% - great flavor
cuboid - dual battery mod thats relatively cheap ($38 usd from fasttech) and has more than enough power for most people

My cleito leaks from the air holes from time to time.
hi-revs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2017, 01:06 PM   #2256

Does anyone know where I can buy Philip Morris IQOS? I tried it recently and really enjoyed it. A point to the right direction would be greatly appreciated.
Old 06-14-2017, 09:38 AM   #2257
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!

official store located on:
89 Smithe St
Vancouver, BC V6B 1C4

www.iqos.ca
Old 06-22-2017, 03:41 AM   #2258
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 1,584 Times in 633 Posts
I just bought a aspire breeze, not gonna lie it was more of a want then need and might give to my friend

Seriously I kinda love it as it handle and has quite a bit of power too (it isn't really a lot but 0.6 coil my friend can do tricks with it)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (116.1 KB, 0 views)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hk20000 View Post
I went up to a cute chick and asked her if she'd let me take a photo of her for $30 she slapped me, she said to me that "I AIN'T A WHORE!"

But other than that I have seen every car on display in DTP just by cruising about in Richmond, thank you very much for collecting them together and get someone to sing a cover for "fuck you".

OH FUCK YOU OH OH OOOOH~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neva View Post
wtf man? what the hell kind of women do you go for? spca is for animals not dates...
ae101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 09:18 AM   #2259
Need my Daily Fix of RS

Why so many lines on your hand wtf...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ae101 View Post
I just bought a aspire breeze, not gonna lie it was more of a want then need and might give to my friend

Seriously I kinda love it as it handle and has quite a bit of power too (it isn't really a lot but 0.6 coil my friend can do tricks with it)
Urrtoast is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-22-2017, 09:47 AM   #2260
Head of HR....have a seat on that couch

Thanked 15,586 Times in 4,318 Posts
Anyone try the vaporesso aurora for shits and giggles?

Originally posted by v.b.
can we stop, my pussy hurts...
Originally posted by asian_XL
fliptuner, I am gonna grab ur dick and pee in your face, then rub shit all over my face...:lol
Originally posted by Fei-Ji
haha i can taste the cum in my mouth
Originally posted by FastAnna
when I was 13 I wanted to be a video hoe so bad

RSUV #7
fliptuner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 10:28 PM   #2261

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urrtoast View Post
Why so many lines on your hand wtf...
Cuz im asian lol

Quote:
I went up to a cute chick and asked her if she'd let me take a photo of her for $30 she slapped me, she said to me that "I AIN'T A WHORE!"

But other than that I have seen every car on display in DTP just by cruising about in Richmond, thank you very much for collecting them together and get someone to sing a cover for "fuck you".

OH FUCK YOU OH OH OOOOH~
Quote:
wtf man? what the hell kind of women do you go for? spca is for animals not dates...
Old 06-23-2017, 09:21 PM   #2262
"Entertainment" mod.

Thanked 3,428 Times in 1,049 Posts
Went and bought the Aspire PockeX to try and return to vaping. So far, I'm really liking the AIO design, and it produces a surprising amount of cloud and great taste for being limited to 23W/0.6ohm.
Old 08-28-2017, 12:31 PM   #2263
Need to Seek Professional Help

Thanked 1,161 Times in 301 Posts
Looking to start vaping again, but not looking to spend a lot. I have a old Sigelei 150 that I'm planning to use again. Is there any modern tanks that don't need temp control to have a decent cloud and flavour that'll go on my Sigelei?
Galactic_Phantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 04:26 AM   #2264
RS Lurker, I don't post!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galactic_Phantom View Post
Looking to start vaping again, but not looking to spend a lot. I have a old Sigelei 150 that I'm planning to use again. Is there any modern tanks that don't need temp control to have a decent cloud and flavour that'll go on my Sigelei?
Sigelei 150 is a great devise, most of modern tanks would go with this mod, so don't worry about that. I also suggest you to buy a tank on a website instead of going to an actual shop. It will take some time to come, but the price tags are very low comparing to the prices in stores. Try this website http://fasttech.com You can get a good tank just for $30-40 but be careful with them because some distributors are reckless and don't do their job well.
VaperwithLiquid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 08:02 AM   #2265

Sometimes I feel like vaping is not any better. It's even harder to limit yourself since you can use it just about anywhere.

I was about 2 weeks free from nicotine. I ran out of coils and juice - even to the point of 26K seconds and emptied out all my bottles (I got really desperate at one point). But eventually I went from 6 nic to nothing.

I noticed that I could wake up easier, I wasn't as tired in the morning, and my energy levels at work stopped fluctuating after awhile.

Then two days ago at around 12, a client sent us an email about an urgent job to be completed by the end of the work day. Thing is, I delegated out the work to someone else to do the entire project, and I wasn't really kept in the loop.

On that day, at one point it was either buy a pack or coils and juice. I chose the latter. 3 nic this time, but kinda disappointed that I went back to it.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk
Old 09-03-2017, 03:06 PM   #2266
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

anyone ever order from http://www.420vapejuice.ca/ ? i want to try out their grape.
Nvasion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 10:37 PM   #2267

I'm back to using cheap tank with a removable coil with a tesla invader 3

Kinda want the silver or the black invader 3 but the seller only had blue left so I just took it (bought it off taobao) and it's not bad (just violent and dangerous as it goes up to 250w and burns coil easily if not careful)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (58.7 KB, 0 views)

Quote:

OH FUCK YOU OH OH OOOOH~
Quote:
Old 10-17-2017, 12:56 AM   #2268

Thanked 5,223 Times in 1,388 Posts
Was given a Smok Alien from gf's brother who no longer uses it.

I've smoked but never really vaped, but lately my stress levels have gone off the charts and would be nice to have something to get my mind off things without resorting to cigs.

What am I looking at in terms of ways to improve it? It's the standard starter kit version with the TFV8 Baby Beast.
[13-03, 11:25] MG1 when you hit the brakes, it shoots cum at pedestrian - bukkake

[12-03, 19:06] meme405 That e30 is so mexiflushed I thought we were in albuquerque

[12-03, 23:03] rb when i see a modded element. I have nothing but respect. either the parents kicked him out or the guy is killing hookers in the back
Akinari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 01:13 AM   #2269

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akinari View Post
Was given a Smok Alien from gf's brother who no longer uses it.

I've smoked but never really vaped, but lately my stress levels have gone off the charts and would be nice to have something to get my mind off things without resorting to cigs.

What am I looking at in terms of ways to improve it? It's the standard starter kit version with the TFV8 Baby Beast.
I'm an on/off smoker, and to me it never made a difference whether I was smoking or vaping - unless I'm drunk. Anyway, I haven't gotten too crazy with modding. When I'm stressed out, I go to the store to buy 6 nic juice and I turn up my wattage. I find that taking longer/bigger tokes really helps me get that headrush.

Hope that kind of helps. I wouldn't dump money into it as the first thing you do. If you really need to, go find 12 nic juice, it's absolutely disgusting, but it's a 1 hit head rush.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Old 10-17-2017, 03:30 AM   #2270

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIC_BAWS View Post
I'm an on/off smoker, and to me it never made a difference whether I was smoking or vaping - unless I'm drunk. Anyway, I haven't gotten too crazy with modding. When I'm stressed out, I go to the store to buy 6 nic juice and I turn up my wattage. I find that taking longer/bigger tokes really helps me get that headrush.

Hope that kind of helps. I wouldn't dump money into it as the first thing you do. If you really need to, go find 12 nic juice, it's absolutely disgusting, but it's a 1 hit head rush.

After spending the last 2 hours going through countless forums and reading up on various things, I've decided to give him back his Alien, and I've ordered an AL85 instead just so much smaller. Got a 30Q batt and some juice from 180 vapes for $100.

If it's 50/50 juice, the TFV8 comes with 0.4 and 0.6 ohm coils, I'm wondering what wattages would be ideal to go with a 50/50 juice, and with which coil lol.
[13-03, 11:25] MG1 when you hit the brakes, it shoots cum at pedestrian - bukkake

[12-03, 19:06] meme405 That e30 is so mexiflushed I thought we were in albuquerque

[12-03, 23:03] rb when i see a modded element. I have nothing but respect. either the parents kicked him out or the guy is killing hookers in the back
Old 10-17-2017, 07:37 AM   #2271

Quote:

If it's 50/50 juice, the TFV8 comes with 0.4 and 0.6 ohm coils, I'm wondering what wattages would be ideal to go with a 50/50 juice, and with which coil lol.
Your coil pack will say ideal firing temps. If you want a harsher hit, get more PG. If you want more clouds get more VG. Buyer beware, some people are allergic to PG or cheap juice. Cheap juice or allergic to PG can make you cough a lot, or in my case makes it feel like smoking is less harmful than the PG stuff.

If you find that you're coughing no matter what, try firing it, short breath out, breathe in.

This post thanked by:
Old 10-18-2017, 08:23 AM   #2272

Where does everyone here usually get their juice and/or replacement coils?

Would prefer not to have to purchase everything online and pay for shipping

There's a place that's a three minute walk from my apartment, haven't had a chance to check out their pricing though.

Will probably be looking to switch from the Q2 to X4 coils for the TFV8 BB as I don't usually have it turned up above 45w, but the Q2 is made for 55w+

Old 10-18-2017, 08:32 AM   #2273

Quote:
Where does everyone here usually get their juice and/or replacement coils?
I life vape in rmd usually does it for me, call to see if they have what you need. Otherwise check east side vapes

Old 10-19-2017, 05:51 AM   #2274
ESKETIT

Thanked 9,648 Times in 2,303 Posts
buying coils is such a waste of money. get urself a RTA /RDTA/ RDA and learn how to wick it urself with cotton.

most places will build you a coil for $5 which lasts for months and then you can learn to just wick it yourself(changing the cotton) or get them to do it for you

I recommend the geekvape ammit dual

https://www.geekvape.com/project/ammit-dual-coil-rta/

Last edited by Vansterdam; 10-19-2017 at 07:18 AM.
Vansterdam is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-20-2017, 11:02 PM   #2275

I actually wouldn't recommend building coils if you're new to vaping tho, but thanks for the link. I spend about $20 on coils and $80 on juice every month. At this point it was probably cheaper to smoke a pack over a week.