REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > HealthCare & Wellness

HealthCare & Wellness Breaking the Chains of Addiction. The Last Door Recovery Society
Mature discussion surrounding important health issues and concerns. Alternative therapies, healthcare questions, discussion of community resources, peer support help, group therapy, etc.

Old 04-11-2018, 11:54 AM   #2326
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 4,533 Times in 1,520 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vansterdam View Post
did they build a coil for you ? why didnt you just buy all the stuff there? any vape shop should carry all that. you dont need all the tools/wire if they already built a coil for ya. most places will charge $5 for a coil build that will last months anyways.

if you just need to wick, buy the shiseido cotton from shoppers and all you really need is a pair of scissors.
Yeah they built it for me. Didn't buy it there because the only reason I wanted to switch to a rebuildable, aside from the discontinued production of Herkales Plus coils, was so that I'd save on coil costs. I spent about $20 on coils a month, and $120 a month on juice. They build for free if you buy smt from them, but they're not my preferred vape shop.

They told me coils last about 2 weeks tho

|| RIP 02 E46 M3 | Carbon Black | 6MT ||
BIC_BAWS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 06:33 AM   #2327
ESKETIT

Thanked 9,648 Times in 2,303 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIC_BAWS View Post
Yeah they built it for me. Didn't buy it there because the only reason I wanted to switch to a rebuildable, aside from the discontinued production of Herkales Plus coils, was so that I'd save on coil costs. I spent about $20 on coils a month, and $120 a month on juice. They build for free if you buy smt from them, but they're not my preferred vape shop.

They told me coils last about 2 weeks tho
ur gonna save hella $ on coils now lol.

2 weeks is prob just to change ur cotton up. the actual coil itself can last easily 2-4+ months

I change my cotton every 2-3 weeks, but I know people who change the cotton everytime they change juice.

once you get the hang of changing/wicking it you can do it in under 10 mins
Vansterdam is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 04-12-2018, 08:55 AM   #2328

Quote:
ur gonna save hella $ on coils now lol.

2 weeks is prob just to change ur cotton up. the actual coil itself can last easily 2-4+ months

I change my cotton every 2-3 weeks, but I know people who change the cotton everytime they change juice.

once you get the hang of changing/wicking it you can do it in under 10 mins
Only issue I find with this rtda or this in general is that if I don't want it to leak, I make sure the juice flow is better covered. Downside of that is that, I'm getting burn hits, so I pull the cotton out a little again. But it results in leaking. There's no winning is there LOL

Edit: It seems like the leak is coming from the glass and the housing. Maybe a failed O-ring (already).

Last edited by BIC_BAWS; 04-12-2018 at 09:28 AM.
Old 04-12-2018, 11:04 AM   #2329

Thanked 5,223 Times in 1,388 Posts
Anyone wanna buy my vape and juice
[13-03, 11:25] MG1 when you hit the brakes, it shoots cum at pedestrian - bukkake

[12-03, 19:06] meme405 That e30 is so mexiflushed I thought we were in albuquerque

[12-03, 23:03] rb when i see a modded element. I have nothing but respect. either the parents kicked him out or the guy is killing hookers in the back
Akinari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 06:19 AM   #2330
ESKETIT

Quote:
Only issue I find with this rtda or this in general is that if I don't want it to leak, I make sure the juice flow is better covered. Downside of that is that, I'm getting burn hits, so I pull the cotton out a little again. But it results in leaking. There's no winning is there LOL

Edit: It seems like the leak is coming from the glass and the housing. Maybe a failed O-ring (already).
takes awhile to wick it properly without leaking.. all depends on how much cotton you use and how you tuck it into the tank.

O rings are hella important too, make sure you dont lose them when your cleaning ur tank or changing the cotton

I always make sure my juice valve is closed when I put it in my pocket.. havent had a leak yet with this tank! just gotta make sure you open it again before you vape or else you will get a dry hit
Old 04-13-2018, 04:32 PM   #2331
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

anyone looking for baby beast coils? i believe i have the Q2's. i have 3 left.

i like the flow coils better and just went back to those for my flow tank.
heisenberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 07:31 PM   #2332

Switched back to my Heracles (for now). I tried cleaning the coil by burning off the black stuff, and dunking it into water. I don't know why that seems like a safe idea, but that's what was recommended to me.

Only after I pulled out the cotton I realized you can't reuse the cotton LOL. Also while pulling out the cotton, I bent the coil into a weird shape, so I suspect I'm going to need a new coil too.

Overall I'm pretty disappointed with rebuildables, so far. Only been a week, and I'm already on my 2nd coil (now ruined).
Old 04-16-2018, 08:01 PM   #2333

Also something else just occurred to me, if vaping (but just the vg part) leaves residue in your windshield/windows (google vape car window), wouldn't it also leave a residue in your lungs?
Old 04-17-2018, 04:20 PM   #2334
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

watch out for your cabin filters too.

they'll gunk them up real quick. i tend to roll my windows down and turn off all AC / Heat
heisenberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 12:01 AM   #2335
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!

Thanked 1,090 Times in 318 Posts
ANyone try the nicotine salt? I read it hits harder then the freebase nicotine in current ejuice.
corollagtSr5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 06:52 PM   #2336
RS Lurker, I don't post!

Quote:
Originally Posted by corollagtSr5 View Post
ANyone try the nicotine salt? I read it hits harder then the freebase nicotine in current ejuice.
YEP,try the nicotine salt juice with MTL tank or Kit,wismec company released the CB series vape kits specially designed for high nicotine or NIC-SALTS e juice.

the 1.3ohm coil heads optimized for nic-salts e juice.

Last edited by stone111000; 03-12-2019 at 07:55 PM.
stone111000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 06:53 AM   #2337
ESKETIT

Quote:

Also while pulling out the cotton, I bent the coil into a weird shape, so I suspect I'm going to need a new coil too.

Overall I'm pretty disappointed with rebuildables, so far. Only been a week, and I'm already on my 2nd coil (now ruined).
next time you get a coil build tell them to make it with a thicker gauge wire. Same thing happened to me when I first started out being a noob.

once you get the use to it, you wont bend the wire.

Ive been rocking the same build for 3 months now

Last edited by Vansterdam; 05-11-2018 at 06:58 AM.
This post thanked by:
Old 05-11-2018, 03:46 PM   #2338
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 1,584 Times in 633 Posts
so doesnt any remember my B18 vtec box by AUG-VAPE

the 2nd version came out with new colors (old colors were red white & black) and another feature (im not too sure what the feature is), also they have started to make the box more common to the public (perviously it was order only)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 微信图片_20180512073202.jpg (130.4 KB, 0 views)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hk20000 View Post
I went up to a cute chick and asked her if she'd let me take a photo of her for $30 she slapped me, she said to me that "I AIN'T A WHORE!"

But other than that I have seen every car on display in DTP just by cruising about in Richmond, thank you very much for collecting them together and get someone to sing a cover for "fuck you".

OH FUCK YOU OH OH OOOOH~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neva View Post
wtf man? what the hell kind of women do you go for? spca is for animals not dates...
ae101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2018, 11:57 PM   #2339
ESKETIT

Premiumlabs.ca

Details & Rules:

Canada Only
Special Promo applies to all lines (All strengths included)
Sale runs from June 1st thru June 30th, 2018
Make sure to specify in the notes section of your order "JUNE60" upon checkout
Old 06-06-2018, 09:03 PM   #2340
FB6
Everyone wants a piece of R S...

Quote:
Premiumlabs.ca

Details & Rules:

Canada Only
Special Promo applies to all lines (All strengths included)
Sale runs from June 1st thru June 30th, 2018
Make sure to specify in the notes section of your order "JUNE60" upon checkout
Did you order?

The JUNE60 doesn't work in the coupon section, so do we have to pay full price 1st and they'll refund us the difference after? Does it work on ordering multiple bottles of 60 ml juice or just one?
FB6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 11:42 AM   #2341

I may feel like a noob but I been vaping for many years now and I never really got in to mech mods or cloud chasing, because some dude told me that if your inexperienced then u should be getting in to them as they are quite dangerous

As for cloud chasing, I feel like a total idiot due to the fact that I have everything needed but I can't seem inhale that much? Is it just me or am I doing something wrong (I getting in to vape tricks and without thick clouds, anything I do won't get in to shape)

I'm not really on any vape forums, so this is that's why I ask here

Quote:
I went up to a cute chick and asked her if she'd let me take a photo of her for $30 she slapped me, she said to me that "I AIN'T A WHORE!"

But other than that I have seen every car on display in DTP just by cruising about in Richmond, thank you very much for collecting them together and get someone to sing a cover for "fuck you".

OH FUCK YOU OH OH OOOOH~
Quote:
wtf man? what the hell kind of women do you go for? spca is for animals not dates...
Old 06-21-2018, 09:01 PM   #2342
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!

Thanked 1,090 Times in 318 Posts
Crank the watts up and use thicker gauge wire and youll get clouds. Some juices will quickly caramelize the cotton though.
corollagtSr5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 10:51 PM   #2343
FB6
Everyone wants a piece of R S...

I have 2x 60 ML (120 ML total) 3MG nic bottles of Illusions Taste of Gods that I would like to get rid of for $40 total. One bottle is sealed and the 2nd bottle has about 60-70% left.

The flavor is good but it kills my coil way too fast (2-3 days) which is pretty annoying.

PM me if you're interested
FB6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 11:39 AM   #2344
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!

Forgive my ignorance - I don't have the best knowledge of vapes despite countless hours of reading online.

My uncle has finally agreed to try vaping after many years. He's a long long long time smoker.

Cannot kick the habit.

Him agreeing to try vaping is a step in the right direction, hopefully the lesser of 2 evils. I don't have a budget. I'm fine spending as much as I need to but would like to get him:

a vape designed with smokers trying to quit smoking
the best vape that is easy to use, easy to maintain and good battery life
I might even get him 2 so that when one dies, he has another one ready.

Hopefully I can get a top 3 recommendation. This means a lot thanks.
Gh0st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2018, 10:12 PM   #2345
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

best to get one that can charge with a usb port and you can buy coils off the shelf instead of building them

i got a smok alien 220w with a tfv8 baby tank if you interested
Old 06-28-2018, 10:14 PM   #2346

^
I recommend a lot of pen style vapes to smokers here in China (most of them are heavy loaders when it comes to smoking), as they are easy to maintain (I personal think), very easy to use (just one button) and most pens are pretty cheap (less then $50 cnd u can have a something decent)

Plus the round shape still gives it a that cigarette feel

The aspire pocketx is a pretty good and I also believe joytech has something similar too

Only down side is resale or if he ends up not choosing to use it (which might be a plus as u don't break the bank)

Quote:

OH FUCK YOU OH OH OOOOH~
Quote:
Old 06-28-2018, 11:36 PM   #2347

Get salt nic for sure. It's one of those stronger nic stuff. Maybe try getting juul here. It's not designed as a vape. It's designed for smokers in that the nic level, each cartridge of juice, is a pack of smokes

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Old 06-29-2018, 08:32 AM   #2348
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!

Quote:
Get salt nic for sure. It's one of those stronger nic stuff. Maybe try getting juul here. It's not designed as a vape. It's designed for smokers in that the nic level, each cartridge of juice, is a pack of smokes

Thanks everyone for your suggestions.

I just looked into Juul - it looks very interesting. I was looking at Juul vs STLTH

Looks like a very simple pod system where you replace the pods once they're dry, no or low maintenance. Very interesting.

Good find! Anyone you know using that system?
Gh0st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 09:27 AM   #2349

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gh0st View Post

I just looked into Juul - it looks very interesting. I was looking at Juul vs STLTH

Looks like a very simple pod system where you replace the pods once they're dry, no or low maintenance. Very interesting.

Juul is not yet available for retail in Canada. I suppose you could just have it shipped to the US, and bring it back over. But you'd have to have your juice cartridge shipments, shipped to your US address too.

This is the major downside. However, I have friends globally who are using it, and it seems that I actually helps them quit.

A huge thing with vaping, is that not everyone wants to blow huge clouds. Juul could be the solution to this.

Old 06-29-2018, 11:11 AM   #2350

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gh0st View Post

Not trying to make your choice harder, but I know a few ppl in China that are selling PHIX (which is quite popular these days) as well as the PULSE from PLY rock which kinda started this whole pod vape craze (I believe)

Also (out of curiosity) have looked in to a ego-t or something along the lines like that, I remember when I first started to vape I bought a ego-t just cuz it was a dumb easy to use device

Edit: Also just tried my next flavor, pocari sweat (taste just like it)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (133.9 KB, 0 views)

Quote:

OH FUCK YOU OH OH OOOOH~
Quote:

Last edited by ae101; 06-29-2018 at 11:17 AM.