REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum


Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.


Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-12-2014, 12:37 PM   #76
what manner of phaggotry is this
 
RRxtar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Kelownafornia
Posts: 17,971
Thanked 4,932 Times in 1,658 Posts
I don't understand why you all don't just ignore CIC. You all keep saying he should go away but you all keep feeding him reasons to keep posting

Just ignore him. If everyone stopped encouraging him he'll eventually get bored.
Advertisement
__________________
STRENGTHaesthetics
RRxtar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 12:44 PM   #77
#savethemanuals
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Richmond
Posts: 3,755
Thanked 2,232 Times in 860 Posts
Is it possible to just prevent him from starting new threads all the time? Give him his own thread where all his BS ranting and speculation can go.
__________________
987 Porsche Cayman S 6MT


Gone:
E92 BMW 335i
AP1 Honda S2000
FA1 Honda Civic
Energy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 12:50 PM   #78
I signed up to a Zionist website and all the Illuminati gave me was this lousy usertitle
 
CharlesInCharge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 1,608
Thanked 527 Times in 292 Posts
Why dont we just ban CIC because we are mental midgets.
__________________
*My post highlights* *CIC confronts propaganda prodigies*
In reply to members 4444 & StylinRed on 911
http://www.revscene.net/forums/70427...ml#post8658229
jasonturbo & westopher in the election thread
http://www.revscene.net/forums/70467...ml#post8668948
http://www.revscene.net/forums/70467...ml#post8667115
Real news
www.tinyurl.com/kpg44bc
CharlesInCharge is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 08-12-2014, 12:53 PM   #79
...in the world.
 
Ronin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Richmond
Posts: 28,460
Thanked 7,646 Times in 2,324 Posts
Its more that you argue with one set of standards while listening to arguments with another. People here have made reasonable points while yours just come from crazy people and thin fucking air.
__________________
- edeats.com <-- my food blog
- edlau|photo <-- photos
- Instagram <-- moar photos
Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-12-2014, 01:12 PM   #80
Zombie Mod
 
Presto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Langley
Posts: 9,268
Thanked 4,401 Times in 1,277 Posts
My doctor is telling me to lay off on RS. CiC is grossly exceeding my daily recommended intake of iron(y), and making me split my sides.
__________________
Romans 10:9
Presto is online now   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-12-2014, 01:33 PM   #81
#savethemanuals
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Richmond
Posts: 3,755
Thanked 2,232 Times in 860 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge View Post
Why dont we just ban CIC because we are mental midgets.
That's rich coming from a person who is so close-minded, stubborn and unreasonable.

What you're doing is not called smart or intelligent. Everything you say is irrational, incoherent and poorly presented. Your delusional rants are hurting your cause because everything you say is plain crazy.

Actually... I think that you are actually pro Israel and everything you're doing now is on purpose to make us think that people that support Palestine or whatever you claim to be doing are all lunatics. Well played.
__________________
987 Porsche Cayman S 6MT


Gone:
E92 BMW 335i
AP1 Honda S2000
FA1 Honda Civic
Energy is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-12-2014, 01:37 PM   #82
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: not vancouver
Posts: 2,647
Thanked 1,938 Times in 765 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge View Post
Stop spamming or I'll keep you on my ignore list.
THE FUCKING IRONY!!!!!!!!

who ISN'T on his ignore list... which is bypassed by him opening up another screen to see what the ignored have posted.

fucking moron...
4444 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-17-2014, 07:29 PM   #83
I Wanna Go Fast!
 
JD像's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Nomadic
Posts: 5,616
Thanked 1,643 Times in 402 Posts
Damnit he didn't take the bait! Troll fail

Last edited by JD像; 08-24-2014 at 10:27 AM.
JD像 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 07:40 PM   #84
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!
 
Soundy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Abbotstan
Posts: 20,730
Thanked 12,144 Times in 3,366 Posts
Hey, I'm always skeptical of Chuckles, where's my kudos??
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzira View Post
Does anyone know how many to a signature?
..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianrietta View Post
Not a sebberry post goes by where I don't frown and think to myself "so..?"
Soundy is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-17-2014, 07:40 PM   #85
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!
 
Soundy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Abbotstan
Posts: 20,730
Thanked 12,144 Times in 3,366 Posts
Okay sure, it's more blatant derision than skepticism, but...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzira View Post
Does anyone know how many to a signature?
..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianrietta View Post
Not a sebberry post goes by where I don't frown and think to myself "so..?"
Soundy is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-18-2014, 12:38 AM   #86
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: not vancouver
Posts: 2,647
Thanked 1,938 Times in 765 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD像 View Post
Wow, finally got to read some recent reports from parallel investigations. Never thought I'd say it but kudos to you Chucky for being skeptical. You might be right!
link to reports.

are these reports masquerading as opinion, or are they backed up by fact?

Arash only likes opinion pieces... opinion pieces by whack jobs and inbreds
4444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 10:35 PM   #87
I Wanna Go Fast!
 
JD像's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Nomadic
Posts: 5,616
Thanked 1,643 Times in 402 Posts
The official inquiry has released it's findings which give the explanation we were all expecting. MH17 was shot down by a Russian made BUK surface-to-air-missile system fired from inside rebel controlled territory in Ukraine.

MH17 crash report: Dutch investigators confirm Buk missile hit plane - live updates | World news | The Guardian

And here's a video just for Chucky, detailing with this thing called 'evidence', how the missile killed everyone on the flight deck instantly:


A very sad and senseless day for all the victims and their families.

Last edited by JD像; 10-13-2015 at 10:53 PM.
JD像 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-13-2015, 10:49 PM   #88
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum
 
parm104's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Surrey
Posts: 2,779
Thanked 2,599 Times in 672 Posts
How have you not been institutionalized yet?
__________________
Clicky Clicky For my Feedback
parm104 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-13-2015, 10:58 PM   #89
Head Moderator
 
Lomac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 1982
Location: Great White Nor
Posts: 22,590
Thanked 6,400 Times in 2,052 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge View Post
So you think your conclusion is better then the intelligence services that have seen all the evidence?
Turns out it's better than your conclusion.
Lomac is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-14-2015, 07:49 AM   #90
I have named my kids VIC and VLS
 
Hondaracer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Off-Topic
Posts: 27,738
Thanked 7,284 Times in 2,576 Posts
There is a interesting doc on Netflix right now called "why planes disappear"

Most of it wont be new to anyone who paid attention to these Malaysian airline events but definitely some interesting g stuff in the way they track planes etc
__________________
Dank memes cant melt steel beams
Hondaracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Revscene.net cannot be held accountable for the actions of its members nor does the opinions of the members represent that of Revscene.net