REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum


Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.


Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-10-2014, 07:37 AM   #1
I signed up to a Zionist website and all the Illuminati gave me was this lousy usertitle
 
CharlesInCharge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 1,611
Thanked 527 Times in 292 Posts
Ron Paul: US 'hiding truth' on downed Malaysian Flight MH17

PressTV - US suppressing satellite images which implicate Kiev in MH17 crash: Petras
Quote:
...former US Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul in which he says Washington is “hiding” the truth about the downing of the Malaysia Airlines MH17.
Quote:
"The US government has grown strangely quiet on the accusation that it was Russia or her allies that brought down the Malaysian airliner with a buck anti-aircraft missile."
full article
Spoiler!



Ron Paul: US 'hiding truth' on downed Malaysian Flight MH17
http://rt.com/usa/179284-ron-paul-mh17-ukraine/




Quote:
"It’s hard to believe that the U.S., with all of its spy satellites available for monitoring everything in Ukraine, that precise proof of who did what and when is not available," the former lawmaker and GOP presidential contender said.

"Too bad we can’t count on our government to just tell us the truth and show us the evidence," Paul added. "I’m convinced that it knows a lot more than it’s telling us."

Read more: http://thehill.com/policy/internatio...#ixzz39zLvbd89
Advertisement
__________________
*My post highlights* *CIC confronts propaganda prodigies*
In reply to members 4444 & StylinRed on 911
http://www.revscene.net/forums/70427...ml#post8658229
jasonturbo & westopher in the election thread
http://www.revscene.net/forums/70467...ml#post8668948
http://www.revscene.net/forums/70467...ml#post8667115
Real news
www.tinyurl.com/kpg44bc

Last edited by CharlesInCharge; 08-10-2014 at 07:47 AM.
CharlesInCharge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 04:55 PM   #2
I Wanna Go Fast!
 
JD像's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Nomadic
Posts: 5,616
Thanked 1,643 Times in 402 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge View Post

Professor James Petras, who has written several books on the Latin America and Middle East, made the remarks in a phone interview with Press TV on Saturday, commenting......

“Furthermore, I think, the US is well-informed on the issue of the shrapnel that has been discovered in the cabin of the downed plane which suggests that a fighter plane or fighter planes were involved in downing the airliner. That would again point [the] finger to the Kiev regime,” he stated.
Bullshit. The 'Professor' should stick to writing about 'Latin America and the Middle East' (whatever that means) and not be throwing out blind allegations about military weaponry he obviously has zero clue about. The SA-11 uses a proximity charge and fragmentation warhead just like many air-to-air missiles: that's not conclusive evidence. It's definitely not grounds to make an accusation that the Ukrainian Air Force shot it down.

This guy is taking Ron Paul's statement way out of context and in classic CiC style you're obscuring it even further. It was proven by the US intelligence community that the SAM was fired from inside rebel-controlled territory within the Ukraine quite a while ago. I support a lot of what Ron Paul says but I'm not sure where he's going with his original statement(s). Perhaps he's just upset that the US's focus has shifted to the situations in Israel/Palestine and Iraq without bringing the MH17 issue to a conclusion.

/thread

Last edited by JD像; 08-10-2014 at 09:21 PM. Reason: Terminology
JD像 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-10-2014, 06:33 PM   #3
I subscribe to the Fight Club ONLY
 
sonick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Revscene
Posts: 7,386
Thanked 4,998 Times in 1,580 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge View Post


That's not even Ron Paul's twitter handle.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyxx View Post
Sonick is a genius. I won't go into detail what's so great about his post. But it's damn good!
1999 Mazda Miata - Weekend Driver
2007 Toyota Rav4 Sport V6 - Current
2003 Mazda Protege5 - Sold
1987 BMW 325is - Sold
1990 Mazda Miata - Sold

100% Buy and Sell Feedback
sonick is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-10-2014, 06:51 PM   #4
"Entertainment" mod.
 
CorneringArtist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Surrey, BC
Posts: 4,591
Thanked 2,877 Times in 872 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD像 View Post
Bullshit. The 'Professor' should stick to writing about 'Latin America and the Middle East' (whatever that means) and not be throwing out blind allegations about military weaponry he obviously has zero clue about. The SA-11 uses a proximity charge and shrapnel warhead just like many air-to-air missiles: that's not conclusive evidence. It's definitely not grounds to make an accusation that the Ukrainian Air Force shot it down.

This guy is taking Ron Paul's statement way out of context and in classic CiC style you're obscuring it even further. It was proven by the US intelligence community that the SAM was fired from inside rebel-controlled territory within the Ukraine quite a while ago. I support a lot of what Ron Paul says but I'm not sure where he's going with his original statement(s). Perhaps he's just upset that the US's focus has shifted to the situations in Israel/Palestine and Iraq without bringing the MH17 issue to a conclusion.

/thread
B-b-but the ZioAmericans have influence in military intelligence, so it's a false flag, right, RIGHT? Because whatever Chuckles reads is not 100%, not 200%, but 500% fact, this article is completely right. Sorry JD, but thanks to CiC, you've lost the argument already, because remember, he won't address you or your statements directly, unless it serves his cause.

OR for the person with common sense, and MUCH more importantly, critical thinking skills, this article is like Westboro Baptist completely misquoting the Bible to fuel their hateful agenda.
CorneringArtist is online now   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-10-2014, 07:05 PM   #5
My homepage has been set to RS
 
Alby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 2,036
Thanked 2,018 Times in 458 Posts
i noticed that CiC sources are mainly from presstv. what happens if presstv is nothing more than propaganda itself.....
Alby is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-10-2014, 08:14 PM   #6
I signed up to a Zionist website and all the Illuminati gave me was this lousy usertitle
 
CharlesInCharge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 1,611
Thanked 527 Times in 292 Posts
Propaganda? Where is the pentagon plane footage, why hide that? RT and PressTV are the only true news sources that exposed 911 lies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD像 View Post
Bullshit.

It was proven by the US intelligence community that the SAM was fired from inside rebel-controlled territory within the Ukraine quite a while ago.

/thread
So why is the US suppressing satellite images?
Where is this proof you speak of?


Quote:
Originally Posted by sonick View Post
That's not even Ron Paul's twitter handle.
A Lomac fan boy eh... figures.
__________________
*My post highlights* *CIC confronts propaganda prodigies*
In reply to members 4444 & StylinRed on 911
http://www.revscene.net/forums/70427...ml#post8658229
jasonturbo & westopher in the election thread
http://www.revscene.net/forums/70467...ml#post8668948
http://www.revscene.net/forums/70467...ml#post8667115
Real news
www.tinyurl.com/kpg44bc

Last edited by CharlesInCharge; 08-10-2014 at 08:21 PM.
CharlesInCharge is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 08-10-2014, 08:16 PM   #7
In RS I Trust
 
murd0c's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Mission
Posts: 19,611
Thanked 16,830 Times in 3,952 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge View Post
So why is the US suppressing satellite images?
and why the fuck are you making new thread's when you have your own??? I swear you should be stopped from being able to make new threads since you aint nothing but a bullshit wack job!!
murd0c is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-10-2014, 08:27 PM   #8
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Burnaby
Posts: 1,488
Thanked 1,499 Times in 415 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge View Post
Propaganda? Where is the pentagon plane footage, why hide that? RT and PressTV are the only true news sources that exposed 911 lies.
you mean RT and PressTV are the only news source that fits into your conspiracy theories and/or your agenda
SoNaRWaVe is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-10-2014, 08:30 PM   #9
Head Moderator
 
Lomac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 1982
Location: Great White Nor
Posts: 22,594
Thanked 6,400 Times in 2,052 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonick View Post
That's not even Ron Paul's twitter handle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge View Post
A Lomac fan boy eh... figures.
Uh... It's not. The Twitter account even says:

Quote:
Ron Paul
@RonPaul_2012

News feed about GOP candidate Ron Paul & the Tea Party. Ron supports the Constitution, free markets, & sound money. Not authorized by Dr. Paul or any committee.
Lomac is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-10-2014, 08:30 PM   #10
I signed up to a Zionist website and all the Illuminati gave me was this lousy usertitle
 
CharlesInCharge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 1,611
Thanked 527 Times in 292 Posts
Why are you putting doubt in this story? Do you want a ZioAmerican news source, here.
Ron Paul Says U.S. 'Likely Hiding Truth' About MH17 Crash
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5665996.html

@SoNaRWaVe
Tell me your not a mental midget and think 911 was an inside job.
__________________
*My post highlights* *CIC confronts propaganda prodigies*
In reply to members 4444 & StylinRed on 911
http://www.revscene.net/forums/70427...ml#post8658229
jasonturbo & westopher in the election thread
http://www.revscene.net/forums/70467...ml#post8668948
http://www.revscene.net/forums/70467...ml#post8667115
Real news
www.tinyurl.com/kpg44bc
CharlesInCharge is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 08-10-2014, 08:36 PM   #11
Head Moderator
 
Lomac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 1982
Location: Great White Nor
Posts: 22,594
Thanked 6,400 Times in 2,052 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoNaRWaVe View Post
you mean RT and PressTV are the only news source that fits into your conspiracy theories and/or your agenda
Not even. I used a PressTV Youtube video to prove one of my points and he still questioned it.


BTW, CIC... your topic title is misleading. The PressTV articles states:
Quote:
The US may be suppressing satellite images which implicate the Kiev regime in last months downing of a Malaysian airliner over eastern Ukraine, according to an American political commentator.
"May be" is a far cry from "is."
Lomac is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-10-2014, 08:39 PM   #12
I signed up to a Zionist website and all the Illuminati gave me was this lousy usertitle
 
CharlesInCharge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 1,611
Thanked 527 Times in 292 Posts
So why not release the images? Are they waiting for the corpses to decompose first?
__________________
*My post highlights* *CIC confronts propaganda prodigies*
In reply to members 4444 & StylinRed on 911
http://www.revscene.net/forums/70427...ml#post8658229
jasonturbo & westopher in the election thread
http://www.revscene.net/forums/70467...ml#post8668948
http://www.revscene.net/forums/70467...ml#post8667115
Real news
www.tinyurl.com/kpg44bc
CharlesInCharge is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 08-10-2014, 08:42 PM   #13
Head Moderator
 
Lomac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 1982
Location: Great White Nor
Posts: 22,594
Thanked 6,400 Times in 2,052 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge View Post
Why are you putting doubt in this story? Do you want a ZioAmerican news source, here.
Ron Paul Says U.S. 'Likely Hiding Truth' About MH17 Crash
Ron Paul Says U.S. 'Likely Hiding Truth' About MH17 Crash
Because it's all supposition. Even the original op-ed Ron Paul wrote doesn't state that it's fact; it's merely conjecture, which he admits to.

And even if the US does have clear satellite data on what happened, it's purely reasonable to assume that they're withholding the information because it contains information or technical secrets that they don't want getting out (ie: satellite range, camera capabilities, etc.)
Lomac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 08:43 PM   #14
Ready to be Man handled by RS!
 
dangonay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Burnaby
Posts: 1,798
Thanked 1,502 Times in 506 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge View Post
So why not release the images? Are they waiting for the corpses to decompose first?
Fuck off, goof.
dangonay is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-10-2014, 08:54 PM   #15
I signed up to a Zionist website and all the Illuminati gave me was this lousy usertitle
 
CharlesInCharge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 1,611
Thanked 527 Times in 292 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomac View Post
Because it's all supposition. Even the original op-ed Ron Paul wrote doesn't state that it's fact; it's merely conjecture, which he admits to.
You were putting doubt about Ron Paul saying these things... dont spam this thread I dont want members to lose interest in reading pages and pages of garbage as this is turning out to be.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomac View Post
And even if the US does have clear satellite data on what happened, it's purely reasonable to assume that they're withholding the information because it contains information or technical secrets that they don't want getting out (ie: satellite range, camera capabilities, etc.)
Satellite range? Its no secret that the US is watching the war zone, directing the Ukrainian forces and watching cross border activity with Russia.
Camera capabilities... why not reduce the resolution... you're a supposed image specialist as you claimed in the Boston Bombing thread.
There is no rational reason to suppress it other then that they're hiding their terrorist plot.
__________________
*My post highlights* *CIC confronts propaganda prodigies*
In reply to members 4444 & StylinRed on 911
http://www.revscene.net/forums/70427...ml#post8658229
jasonturbo & westopher in the election thread
http://www.revscene.net/forums/70467...ml#post8668948
http://www.revscene.net/forums/70467...ml#post8667115
Real news
www.tinyurl.com/kpg44bc
CharlesInCharge is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 08-10-2014, 08:56 PM   #16
Revscene.net has a homepage?!
 
Klondike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 1,252
Thanked 2,304 Times in 479 Posts
Maybe it was the loominatee?

2spooky4me
__________________
'18 Mk7.5 Golf 1.8tsi (5MT)

'02 SAAB 9-5 Aero (5MT)
27th September 2015 - 17th September 2017


'03 Toyota Corolla CE
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Klondike is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-10-2014, 08:59 PM   #17
I Wanna Go Fast!
 
JD像's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Nomadic
Posts: 5,616
Thanked 1,643 Times in 402 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge View Post
So why is the US suppressing satellite images?
Where is this proof you speak of?
It's called OPSEC. Those images and their subsequent analysis are seen by people on a need to know basis, and you don't need to know. Just because you're not privy to the proof doesn't mean it doesn't exist

Spoiler!
JD像 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-10-2014, 09:34 PM   #18
Head Moderator
 
Lomac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 1982
Location: Great White Nor
Posts: 22,594
Thanked 6,400 Times in 2,052 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge View Post
You were putting doubt about Ron Paul saying these things... dont spam this thread I dont want members to lose interest in reading pages and pages of garbage as this is turning out to be.
Uh, what? I was merely agreeing with Sonick's statement about how that Twitter account doesn't actually belong to Ron Paul.

Here's the difference between a fan-run account:


and the real Twitter account:
Quote:
Questions remain regarding the downed Malaysia Airlines plane. Too bad our gov't won't paint the full picture: Government Likely Hiding Truth in Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 Crash | Voices of Liberty, Powered by Ron Paul
Notice the difference in how it's written? "Questions remain" vs "US hiding truth." The deletion of the word "likely" between "US" and "hiding" goes a long way to discrediting.

Re: Spamming... Yeah, good luck with that. It began with the poorly worded topic title and has continued since.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge View Post
Satellite range? Its no secret that the US is watching the war zone, directing the Ukrainian forces and watching cross border activity with Russia.
Camera capabilities... why not reduce the resolution... you're a supposed image specialist as you claimed in the Boston Bombing thread.
There is no rational reason to suppress it other then that they're hiding their terrorist plot.
Why bother trying to explain when you ignore anything presented to you that goes against your views? You claim to promote debate but everything I've seen since your first conspiracy post has plainly denied that fact.
Lomac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 09:43 PM   #19
i like gifs
 
Ch28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: imgur
Posts: 26,105
Thanked 6,737 Times in 2,290 Posts
Ch28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 09:51 PM   #20
I signed up to a Zionist website and all the Illuminati gave me was this lousy usertitle
 
CharlesInCharge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 1,611
Thanked 527 Times in 292 Posts
Veteranstoday always comes with the goods.
Ron Paul says US likely hiding MH17 truth
Ron Paul says US likely hiding MH17 truth | Veterans Today
__________________
*My post highlights* *CIC confronts propaganda prodigies*
In reply to members 4444 & StylinRed on 911
http://www.revscene.net/forums/70427...ml#post8658229
jasonturbo & westopher in the election thread
http://www.revscene.net/forums/70467...ml#post8668948
http://www.revscene.net/forums/70467...ml#post8667115
Real news
www.tinyurl.com/kpg44bc
CharlesInCharge is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 08-10-2014, 10:01 PM   #21
...in the world.
 
Ronin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Richmond
Posts: 28,460
Thanked 7,646 Times in 2,324 Posts
The absence of evidence isn't evidence.
__________________
- edeats.com <-- my food blog
- edlau|photo <-- photos
- Instagram <-- moar photos
Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-10-2014, 10:06 PM   #22
what manner of phaggotry is this
 
RRxtar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Kelownafornia
Posts: 17,972
Thanked 4,933 Times in 1,659 Posts
Dispite CIC's reputation....


...I have a feeling hes right on this one.

Its unfortunate his fuctard-ism precedes him. Im sure somewhere in the mess of conspiracy nonsense he posts is a fair bit of truth.
__________________
STRENGTHaesthetics
RRxtar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 10:24 PM   #23
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum
 
parm104's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Surrey
Posts: 2,779
Thanked 2,599 Times in 672 Posts
I was lost but now I am found. Thank you Charlie-Boy
__________________
Clicky Clicky For my Feedback
parm104 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-10-2014, 10:27 PM   #24
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Burnaby
Posts: 1,488
Thanked 1,499 Times in 415 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge View Post
Why are you putting doubt in this story? Do you want a ZioAmerican news source, here.
Ron Paul Says U.S. 'Likely Hiding Truth' About MH17 Crash
Ron Paul Says U.S. 'Likely Hiding Truth' About MH17 Crash

@SoNaRWaVe
Tell me your not a mental midget and think 911 was an inside job.
i am absolutely not sure what you mean with that comment.
SoNaRWaVe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 10:36 PM   #25
I signed up to a Zionist website and all the Illuminati gave me was this lousy usertitle
 
CharlesInCharge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 1,611
Thanked 527 Times in 292 Posts
Was 911 an inside job? If your answer is
Yes = I agree
No = I think your brain matter is the size of a midget

I took this screen shot the day I saw it... the propaganda was hitting hard.



Quote:
Originally Posted by RRxtar View Post
Dispite CIC's reputation....


...I have a feeling hes right on this one.

Its unfortunate his fuctard-ism precedes him. Im sure somewhere in the mess of conspiracy nonsense he posts is a fair bit of truth.
Funny I dont remember you ever calling me out on any of my posts... I guess you're too smart and an important person to waste your time in disproving my claims.
__________________
*My post highlights* *CIC confronts propaganda prodigies*
In reply to members 4444 & StylinRed on 911
http://www.revscene.net/forums/70427...ml#post8658229
jasonturbo & westopher in the election thread
http://www.revscene.net/forums/70467...ml#post8668948
http://www.revscene.net/forums/70467...ml#post8667115
Real news
www.tinyurl.com/kpg44bc
CharlesInCharge is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Revscene.net cannot be held accountable for the actions of its members nor does the opinions of the members represent that of Revscene.net