REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 04-08-2015, 10:41 PM   #51
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 1,941 Times in 765 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gars View Post
In the article, they mention that she's a Chinese National - does that mean she's a PR or she's a Canadian Citizen?

If she's not a citizen - I'd rather they just revoke anything she has and just deport her. I wouldn't even want to waste money having her in jail here.
as a chinese national, i believe this is defined as having a chinese passport.

i believe chinese people cannot have dual citizenship, thus I would deduce she is not a canadian citizen.
Advertisement
4444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 07:43 AM   #52
reads most threads with his pants around his ankles, especially in the Forced Induction forum.

Thanked 2,191 Times in 1,131 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4444 View Post
in canada, women are valued equally as men.

is it offside to suggest that this person, if not a canadian citizen, should be deported so she can practice her crackerjack ways in a place where it is more in line with cultural norms (not saying in china that this is cool, but you should know what i mean)? Clearly she is not interested in Canadian values and is not a benefit to society?

now, if she has mental issues, i retract the above, as she clearly needs help.

mind you, if we could deport people based on not being a benefit to society, there would be a lot of people (both canadian and otherwise) being shipped out!

what a sad, horrific story. poor kid, hope he never knows about this and has no physical scars/damage
Is actually worse in India so lets send her to India.

I believe China have gotten a lot better over the past 10's years or so. My gf's mom is willing to pay the penalty to have her (she already have a brother) even though they aren't very rich.

Also if both parents are coming from a only child family they can have 2 kids.

Last edited by Mr.HappySilp; 04-09-2015 at 07:50 AM.
Mr.HappySilp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 07:54 AM   #53
reads most threads with his pants around his ankles, especially in the Forced Induction forum.

Thanked 2,191 Times in 1,131 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4444 View Post
as a chinese national, i believe this is defined as having a chinese passport.

i believe chinese people cannot have dual citizenship, thus I would deduce she is not a canadian citizen.
They can keep their Chinese Citizenship and get a PR card from Canada. Pretty much with a PR card they can work in Canada, medical care etc etc pretty get what a Canadian citizen do expect they can't vote and can't get Canadian passport, say if you are traveling and got into trouble the Canadian gov won't help you.
Mr.HappySilp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 08:32 AM   #54
GS8
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 7,252 Times in 1,965 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic! View Post
What do you think the Taliban think of all woman.
What makes you think? Can't be a brain can it?

As for this woman, she should be thrown on one of those rusted out migrant ships, thrown into the Pacific and let nature do its thing with her sorry ass.
GS8 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 04-09-2015, 11:58 AM   #55
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

Thanked 7,382 Times in 3,464 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by GS8 View Post

As for this woman, she should be thrown on one of those rusted out migrant ships, thrown into the Pacific and let nature do its thing with her sorry ass.
That's more ISIS style. There all for the dramatics.
Old 04-09-2015, 10:34 PM   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.HappySilp View Post
They can keep their Chinese Citizenship and get a PR card from Canada. Pretty much with a PR card they can work in Canada, medical care etc etc pretty get what a Canadian citizen do expect they can't vote and can't get Canadian passport, say if you are traveling and got into trouble the Canadian gov won't help you.
right, exactly my point, she wouldn't be a cdn citizen as a 'chinese national' thus would either be in canada illegally or be a PR
Old 04-10-2015, 07:14 AM   #57
I keep RS good

Thanked 5,539 Times in 1,502 Posts
is a baby's life worth more than an adults life?

is anyone's life worth more than anyone else's life?
Ulic Qel-Droma is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 04-10-2015, 07:49 AM   #58
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 3,814 Times in 957 Posts
My life is worth more than your life. Confirmed by my parents.
flagella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 08:17 AM   #59
I keep RS good

lol please explain the logic of why an infant is worth more than an experienced adult.

you can easily create another infant, but you cannot easily create another adult.

is it because the infant is helpless and clueless to as what is happening?

is it because defenseless living organisms are worth more? or need more protecting THEREFORE their lives are worth more?

or is it just some hell bent virtue on trying to protect the weak?

is killing 10 babies worse than killing 10 adults? is it worse than killing 10 seniors?

what is it? the length of "potential" life left in the organism? its gathered experience?

its race? its sex? its IQ?

or are we (by we i mean you), all being crazy delusional animals just acting on impulse and evolutionary programming (it's ok if you admit that, i mean, fat people have a hard time laying of sugars and hitting the gym for the same reason).

so what is it?

if your kid was drowning on one side of the ship, and your wife was drowning on the other side of the ship, and you only had enough time to save one, who would you save? and why?

i guess i'll go first. I'll save my wife. cuz i can just fuck her and make another kid.

but i cant fuck my kid and make another wife. you get my drift?

what if your wife and mother were drowning on one side, and your child on the other?

what about 100 people? would u still go save the kid?

what if this kid was actually an adult that got super glue put in his ear?

what if this adult was retarded?

so which is it? explain. or is it purely an impulsive emotional reaction?

ill assume it is until you guys try to further justify this reaction of yours lol.

here, how about i buy you a gun and you go kill her yourselves. why ask the government to do it? lol, you guys are all talk. white knights
social justice warriors. shut the fuck up.

oh wait, i think some people might wanna kill you for killing a helpless woman afterwards. hm...

it's more of a tragedy when an adult dies than when a kid dies. because a kid is just getting started. and in this world, you're lucky if you even see old age.

failing at a start of a race vs failing at the end of a race. you tell me. and don't argue this point, this life we experience is a race. a very cutthroat race whether you like it or not.

would it make it worse if the baby was a female? what about a mentally retarded female with a single parent who also happens to be an amputee that was abused severely as a child?

can i make it more tragic for you guys?

what if the aunt was a child too? what if she were 17? not 18 yet!!! would 4 months suffice? what if she were 19? would 4 months suffice?

aggravated assault is aggravated assault. the charge is the same.

i guess if you guys disagree, then all the criminals out there whos jobs involves aggravated assault, should target adults and seniors, the older the lesser the punishment right?

it seems that way, no one cares about the old lol. they might as well be dead right?

and people in their 20's their prime, they should "always know better" right? cuz a 23 year old is somehow exponentially wiser than an 18 year old? lol.

so the older you are, the harsher your punishment should be? a 40 year old should get 2x the punishment as a 20 year old? and an 80 year old 2x the punishment as a 40 year old right?

and then the younger your victim, the more exponential your punishment should be as well right?

there's a reason why almost none of you will ever be lawyers, or judges, or anyone dictating law. the best you guys can hope for is enforcing it, and all you're doing is following the bible that the smarter people have passed down to you lol.

Last edited by Ulic Qel-Droma; 04-10-2015 at 08:31 AM.
This post FAILED by:
Old 04-10-2015, 08:43 AM   #60
Hacked RS to become a mod

Thanked 23,809 Times in 8,186 Posts
SkinnyPupp is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 04-10-2015, 10:40 AM   #61
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 5,223 Times in 1,388 Posts
here we go again with the tl;dr posts

thread is going to end up in fight club I'm calling it right now

[13-03, 11:25] MG1 when you hit the brakes, it shoots cum at pedestrian - bukkake

[12-03, 19:06] meme405 That e30 is so mexiflushed I thought we were in albuquerque

[12-03, 23:03] rb when i see a modded element. I have nothing but respect. either the parents kicked him out or the guy is killing hookers in the back
Akinari is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 04-10-2015, 11:24 AM   #62
iceboy & saucywoman are my parents!

Thanked 1,770 Times in 445 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akinari View Post
here we go again with the tl;dr posts

thread is going to end up in fight club I'm calling it right now

damn ulic. y u do dis

didnt even read
[23-07, 02:53] LSF22 the guy who i just saw had like 5 or 6 cars on his lawn needs a ride

[07-10, 15:42] nabs tbails14 = the legend continues

[27-10, 19:44] slickrick (to ts14) NO NOT THE EXHAUST

[07-10, 22:42] Ri2 If I had a real one I'd fap til it turns blue probably

[05-01, 16:24] Geoc ts you're a never ending inspiration for the inner buddy guy in all of us
ts14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 11:42 AM   #63
I told him no, what y'all do?

Thanked 5,812 Times in 2,501 Posts

Quote:
Greenstoner
1 rat shit ruins the whole congee
originalhypa
You cannot live the life of a whore and expect a monument to your chastity
Quote:
[22-12, 08:51]mellomandidnt think and went in straight..scrapped like a bitch
[17-09, 12:07]FastAnna glowjob
[17-09, 12:08]FastAnna I like dat

GLOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 11:56 AM   #64
I keep RS good

TS;SR

too stupid; slow reader
Old 04-10-2015, 12:41 PM   #65

Good to see someone else willing to speak there mind and not be afraid of being failed.

If this story was about a bunch of drunk white guys people would just laugh. Someone would the video on youtube and it would get like a million hits.
This post FAILED by:
Old 04-23-2015, 08:19 AM   #66
they call me the snowman

Thanked 3,993 Times in 1,374 Posts
Quote:
If this story was about a bunch of drunk white guys people would just laugh. Someone would the video on youtube and it would get like a million hits.
You mean like the white dog walker from Langley who killed those dogs, then dumped their bodies?

White people sure had a laugh about that.... or not. In fact I remember another case of some Cloverdale trailer trash gal ripping into an Asian woman with a racist diatribe that would make a Klansman blush. I remember being pretty embarassed about that. The case of a Caucasian father who's baby drank from his MDMA water bottle was pretty bad too.

The point is that it doesn't matter if you're white, black, red, or green. You fuck with a person, you're going to be hated on. Fuck with a baby, and it's ten times worse, and for good reason. It's one of those human feelings we call sympathy, with a dash of emotion. Good people are taught to defend those who can't defend themselves.
originalhypa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 09:37 AM   #67
Need to Seek Professional Help

Thanked 1,820 Times in 501 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by originalhypa View Post
The point is that it doesn't matter if you're white, black, red, or green. You fuck with a person, you're going to be hated on. Fuck with a baby, and it's ten times worse, and for good reason. It's one of those human feelings we call sympathy, with a dash of emotion. Good people are taught to defend those who can't defend themselves.
Exactly.

The reason it is "worse" to do these things to a baby is because a baby literally cannot defend itself. It can't even communicate - short of crying loudly - that there is something horrible going on. It can't call 911, it can't fight back, it can't tell a friend... it can't get into their car or a Greyhound and run away. Things that most able-bodied adults are able to do. IMO it is about defense, or the lack of ability of a person (given their age) to defend against something like this happening. But of course I didn't realize that being a sympathetic human being and caring about children makes me a "social justice warrior" (not sure why that is even an insult, in your eyes.. but OK). Nice straw man attempt though.

And please get out of here with the race card bullshit. Last time I checked, when "white people" did things equally as horrible (like the dog walker incident, or the Amanda Todd incident) people were equally indignant. This isn't the 1850s, the "Waaaaah, I'm an innocent Chinese victim of white dominance" bulllshit doesn't fucking work anymore.
Tone Loc is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 04-23-2015, 10:24 AM   #68
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 31,141 Times in 7,148 Posts
Quote:
Good to see someone else willing to speak there mind and not be afraid of being failed.

You are so fucking stupid. You legitimately believe that someone would get away with abusing a child because they are a white male, never mind be praised for it?
Westopher is correct.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fsy82 View Post
seems like you got a dick up your ass well..get that checked
Quote:
Originally Posted by punkwax View Post
Well.. I’d hate to be the first to say it, but Westopher is correct.
westopher is online now   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 04-23-2015, 11:24 AM   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulic Qel-Droma View Post
is a baby's life worth more than an adults life?

is anyone's life worth more than anyone else's life?
where did this come from?

the reason this is such a disgusting act is that the baby is innocent, defenseless, entirely at the mercy of that retard. the person took their position of power (over a baby) and abused.

if she wanted to try to put glue in my ear, i can defend myself, what chance does the baby have?
This post thanked by:
Old 04-23-2015, 01:14 PM   #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by westopher View Post
You are so fucking stupid. You legitimately believe that someone would get away with abusing a child because they are a white male, never mind be praised for it?
I said a bunch of white guys. I did not mention a child anywhere. If a drunk guy pored some glue into a passed out buddies ear everyone would have a good laugh and there would be no jail time. You really need to give your bleeding hart a rest.
Old 04-23-2015, 05:09 PM   #71
Need to Seek Professional Help

Thanked 1,820 Times in 501 Posts
Quote:
I said a bunch of white guys. I did not mention a child anywhere. If a drunk guy pored some glue into a passed out buddies ear everyone would have a good laugh and there would be no jail time. You really need to give your bleeding hart a rest.
What the hell do YOU do with your friends...? If I passed out and someone "pranked" me to the extent that I'd have to go to the hospital, I would be absolutely livid.... they'd definitely be coming with me for more severe injuries.
Tone Loc is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 04-23-2015, 09:32 PM   #72
Hacked RS to become a mod

Thanked 23,809 Times in 8,186 Posts
Someone clearly learned everything they know about white people through youtube and liveleak. I'm sure they think they know everything about black people from all their experience watching worldstar
SkinnyPupp is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 04-24-2015, 08:20 AM   #73
they call me the snowman

Thanked 3,993 Times in 1,374 Posts

I hope no one ever plans a Revscene camping meet in Nanaimo. They take it a step further with glue in orifices.
The worst thing I ever had to deal with after passing out was a dick drawn on my forehead.
originalhypa is offline   Reply With Quote