REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Auto Chat

Vancouver Auto Chat 2016 VAC Community Head Moderator: Raid3n

Old 03-18-2011, 08:46 AM   #2551
NEWBIE ACCOUNT!

he deactivated his nutjob account on facebook, but he made a new account under the name Anthony Wong and messaging people asking why they no love him no more, thought we're family, i treated you like a brother, you are the only one i trust, i'm so stressed, and saying how much this forum is a lie and we shouldn't believe mike, although mike has provided us with a lot of evidences, where as fagthony has none.
Advertisement
purinsesu is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-18-2011, 08:48 AM   #2552
GOTMILF? Let Me Know

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machi604 View Post
lol Mike, they can try convincing all they want.. when this thread started I forwarded it onto plenty of others who knew them, so they were well aware of their scamming ways before the begging calls came in. I think they managed to collect a total of $0.

They aren't twins.. unless that's what they're telling people. lol
He (Nakhon) used to brag that he was a "music promoter at Gossip" (nightclub)... but what about nowadays?

"Concept Motors: Msg me if you need Any cars imported to Canada/Usa. we have a wide selection of 4-5grade vehicles from skylines,silvias,evo's,Rx7 etc... Contact me if you have any questions or need more info.

Born in Thailand raised in ktown/Toronto Ontario currently residing in Vancouver British Columbia."

"Mini IS-F Trio meet" pic from his facebook... I think one of these belong to you Mike!
lol, nice work. Looks like telling people I'm lying w/o any proof and to just take their word isn't working out too well.

You should ask Snackon which ISF is Mike's.
DrMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 08:56 AM   #2553
No Duplicate Accounts Allowed

Spyker, tell story of brother.
n0ob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 09:00 AM   #2554
GOTMILF? Let Me Know

Quote:
Originally Posted by purinsesu View Post
he deactivated his nutjob account on facebook, but he made a new account under the name Anthony Wong and messaging people asking why they no love him no more, thought we're family, i treated you like a brother, you are the only one i trust, i'm so stressed, and saying how much this forum is a lie and we shouldn't believe mike, although mike has provided us with a lot of evidences, where as fagthony has none.
wow 100+ pages of lies huh? Why would I spend thousands of dollars on an attorney for a lie? I'm not a millionaire like them so I don't have money to blow on stupid stuff like that just for my own personal twisted entertainment.

Hey Anthony if this is a lie why don't you show us some proof to defend yourself? If you weren't lying why would you tell your old landlord and others that have contacted me that you already shipped me the car? Wouldn't I have received a shipping confirmation that I could verify? Unlike the poor guy in Hawaii that kept going down to get his container full of jdm parts just to find out that the shipping company didn't have that size of container, the tracking numbers were not even in the valid format, and they didn't even ship from Vancouver. Getting his hopes up, wasting his time, and making him look like a fool!

When you got back from LA you texted him first thing and said you would email him the correct info ASAP and then you didn't and claimed you sent it right before going to bed and you don't know why he didn't get it. You pulled the same stupid shit with me several times. Making me wait up til 2 or 3am for proof of sale documents just to get pictures of random cars you pulled off Autotrader

I can't wait to see your stupid ass kissy lips behind bars.
This post thanked by:
Old 03-18-2011, 09:06 AM   #2555
GOTMILF? Let Me Know

Honest Anthony can't even respond to my attorney's complaint e-mails or pick up the phone and call her to ask why he's getting sued or to put up any defense. He thinks denying he has been notified of any lawsuits gets him out of the lawsuit. Sorry it doesn't work that way especially when there is an affidavit of your service and you brought the papers back with you from LA that you claimed you never got.
This post thanked by:
Old 03-18-2011, 09:30 AM   #2556
I bringith the lowerballerith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machi604 View Post
They aren't twins.. unless that's what they're telling people. lol
He (Nakhon) used to brag that he was a "music promoter at Gossip" (nightclub)... but what about nowadays?
I was recently told this too,they like to lie to people about their sibling status,but I will still refer them to twins since everyone knows who they are when someone mentions them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by baggdis300 View Post
moar?

aint neva too much stories...
Quote:
Originally Posted by n0ob View Post
Spyker, tell story of brother.
The shit about Nutsak Homeo is some really sick shit,I don't know if I should post it,I will have to think about it.

.....but,if I get enough requests,I will let it out.
spyker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 09:39 AM   #2557
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 1,352 Times in 445 Posts
+1 for request

Not only is it a juicy story, but more importantly, these idiots deserve nothing but humiliation in any form they can get.
Posted via RS Mobile
vafanculo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 10:12 AM   #2558
No Duplicate Accounts Allowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyker View Post
I was recently told this too,they like to lie to people about their sibling status,but I will still refer them to twins since everyone knows who they are when someone mentions them.

The shit about Nutsak Homeo is some really sick shit,I don't know if I should post it,I will have to think about it.

.....but,if I get enough requests,I will let it out.
If you're not going to tell it, then why would you bring it up...
n0ob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 10:25 AM   #2559
GOTMILF? Let Me Know

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0ob View Post
If you're not going to tell it, then why would you bring it up...
He's afraid Snakon's triad buddies might get him

Old 03-18-2011, 10:29 AM   #2560
JDMEK9Mod | DogWhisperer

Thanked 5,277 Times in 1,633 Posts
don't be a tease, post those damn stories spyker!
Spoiler!
spoon.ek9 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-18-2011, 10:35 AM   #2561

O.K fine,I will post the story,but I gotta call my guy and ask him to tell me the story again,gotta make sure I don't leave any details out.

Last edited by spyker; 03-19-2011 at 05:49 PM. Reason: was kindly asked to remove the link to a website that belonged to a innocent person
Old 03-18-2011, 10:41 AM   #2562
GOTMILF? Let Me Know

Quote:
O.K fine,I will post the story,but I gotta call my guy and ask him to tell me the story again,gotta make sure I don't leave any details out.

But here's something to hold you guys off until I make the post.

Link removed as per request
oh dang. he's connected too? Is that a Triad gang symbol?

Old 03-18-2011, 10:44 AM   #2563
GOTMILF? Let Me Know

lol what the hell at comments. Nice.

"drmike 18-Mar-2011 18:43
Your son sunytha is a fuck scammer... N ugly as hell too... I got some nekkid pics of her... Will post here once I figure out how to do so"
Old 03-18-2011, 11:04 AM   #2564
Zombie Mod

Thanked 5,170 Times in 1,552 Posts
Quote:
The tranny sticks out like a sore thumb in those pictures. I think those are the manliest tranny pics I have ever seen.

EDIT: LOL:
Quote:
sunytha 18-Mar-2011 18:49
Mom don't listen to these people! I didn't scam anyone! It was all anthony (sorry babe love u)
I like how she passes the buck.
Old 03-18-2011, 11:07 AM   #2565
GOTMILF? Let Me Know

lol this should be good. lol @latest comment by Captain Dick
Old 03-18-2011, 11:12 AM   #2566

Quote:
Originally Posted by Presto View Post
The tranny sticks out like a sore thumb in those pictures. I think those are the manliest tranny pics I have ever seen.
No kidding,scumytha could give Brazillian trannies a run for their money.

LOL.....the comments are hilarious.
Old 03-18-2011, 11:26 AM   #2567
GOTMILF? Let Me Know

Since they weren't giving me a refund I told them that the $40K was a car loan and that the bank wanted the title by a certain date and if they didn't get it they would press charges against me unless I filed a police report. I thought that would get them to refund me but they didn't care.

---------------

Date: Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 2:21 PM
Subject: Re: Please read
To: Michael <>

I deleted all my accounts period and i did not delete you.
I do have stalkers and people that say shit on my page and "INBOX" cause i've been very busy w/ so many clients and the person i was trying to take care 1st was, you!!!!

He has been calling and I even confirmed but they kept saying they went out of town and to call back cause there busy and never do.
Our phones are being charged 500/wk and I was trying to go buy my friend a birthday girft for her daughter and the bank stopped my transaction cause something about after a certain time i cant pull out a certain limit.....*WTF* so when i called "TD BANK" they forward me to INDIA and i was put on hold for 45mins and was on da phone for a total of 2hrs on roaming charges...... So that racked up my bill and i got cut again *sigh*
>>>> So that is y i closed my accounts for now and my cells are out!!!! (NOT TRYING TO AVOID YOU) ...... i'm just gonna go straight to the dealership and give them a piece of my mind and have ur car *promise*

but please understand i've been very stressed w/ Work, Anthony, Family, Stalkers and being in the states this long away from my son and puppy =(
............ let me go find some place to pay my cell, and get on ur ride before I start work w/ anyone else ok babe!!! YOU are priority and u gave a deadline for your family trip and i understand but you need to STOP sending me these kind of messages and threatening me daily cause it's not professional and you need to let me do my job.
I do have other clients to deal w/ on a daily bases and yes it's wrong for them to keep putting me off. You're waiting for the car and i'm waiting for there call back (that's the situation) nothing more nothing less!!!.......... The longer I take to process and finish ur paperwork and get u ur car, the longer my other clients have to wait. You think i want to waste money renting hotels and racking up my cell to be prancing around in the states LOL.
Yes i did party and shop but I keep it all minimal and if im not shopping for photo shoot stuff, i'm buying kids stuff =) but i work hard everyday that i'm down here and stressed out like you can't believe....... you don't need to add to that stress cause you're much more then that =)

Sorry for any inconvenience we may have caused you, hope you have a great day -Ciao papi

P.S
Sorry for the story LOL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 10:50 AM, Michael <> wrote:

Did you delete me so I wouldn't post any more bad stuff on your wall?
I'm sorry about that it was the only way I could get Anthony's
attention.

You were the one that talked me into trusting him remember? Said his
ex wife ripped him off and he would never do that to family and you
said he considered me family.

Just be straight with me please because he obviously can not. Did you
both spend the money and now are stalling and stringing me along?

Are you guys trying to run with the money?

Why are you guys doing this to me I am a good person with a family and
I never did any wrong to you guys.

I've been delaying calling Vancouver police fraud department but you
guys and my bank are really leaving me no choice. The charges will be
against both of you since you are both involved.

You just don't keep $40,000 that doesn't belong to you that is more
than messed up.

Sent from my iPhone
Old 03-18-2011, 11:34 AM   #2568
GOTMILF? Let Me Know

from Michael
to SUNYTHA LY <ms.sunythaly@gmail.com>
date Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 2:34 PM
subject Re: Please read
mailed-by gmail.com

hide details 9/1/10

and sorry I am not threatening you I am passing on the threats from my bank. I'm the middle man i'm the one delaying not calling the police! I told them you will be back friday and there isn't much we can do because if the police go there the shop might be closed. they said they want a police report anyway they don't care if you're home or not.

i told anthony to get a prepaid phone the first day he was there! would have saved you guys sooooo much money. sorry about your bill though man this is an expensive trip for you.

if you want less stress just forget about the lexus and when you get home just refund the money.

------------

Michael
date Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 2:47 PM
mailed-by gmail.com

hide details 9/1/10

One thing I'm confused about now is you are going to go down to the dealership and give them a piece of your mind? what dealership? all this time i thought the lexus anthony was trying to get belongs to a really busy attorney with a snobby wife that keeps stringing him along.

--------------------

from Michael
date Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 3:00 PM
mailed-by gmail.com

hide details 9/1/10

also I told Anthony many times yesterday very clearly that if he could not make a deal by yesterday then I wanted him to go to a bank and deposit my money. If he can't then do it when you get home Friday or if it's late friday then next possible business day. This isn't a threat I am just asking for a full refund at this point. I know you were trying to do me a favor but the contract was for a specific car and the VIN is on the contract. I have another car lined up but you guys have my money.

------------------------

from Michael
to SUNYTHA LY <ms.sunythaly@gmail.com>,
Anthony Wong <Info@conceptmotors.ca>
date Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 11:11 AM
mailed-by gmail.com
Important according to our magic sauce.

hide details 9/22/10

"............ let me go find some place to pay my cell, and get on ur ride before I start work w/ anyone else ok babe!!! YOU are priority and u gave a deadline for your family trip and i understand but you need to STOP sending me these kind of messages and threatening me daily cause it's not professional and you need to let me do my job."

Ok Sunytha Phanouvong it's been 21 days since you sent this. WHERE IS MY DAMN MONEY?!!!! What kind of human being does this to a friend of the family? I am starting to think Anthony's cousin Chris is in on this. I worked my ass off all my life to have nice things and you just steal from people and go shopping. What the hell is wrong with you two? You think I won't catch up with you? You would have been better off scamming a stranger you idiots.

You haven't responded to me since you wrote this or texted me back because I always caught you in your lies because you're too stupid to get your stories straight with Nut Face before you open your ugly mouth.
Old 03-18-2011, 11:39 AM   #2569
Zombie Mod

From a new comment. LOL:

WARNING: yes, there are tits, but they are tranny tits grown from hormone therapy:
NWS: http://img834.imageshack.us/i/image233t.jpg/

Last edited by Presto; 03-18-2011 at 11:47 AM.
Presto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 11:41 AM   #2570
GOTMILF? Let Me Know

haha. looks like anthony's friends with the pics are in on it now? or is that the same one i heard was posted on his facebook?
Old 03-18-2011, 11:42 AM   #2571

Quote:
Originally Posted by Presto View Post
Please warn people before they click the link.

I puked shortly after seeing the picture.
Old 03-18-2011, 11:47 AM   #2572
Zombie Mod

Quote:
Please warn people before they click the link.

I puked shortly after seeing the picture.
Sorry. Fixed!
Presto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 01:16 PM   #2573
RS Veteran

Thanked 1,265 Times in 618 Posts
hahah those wedding pics really make her look like the fug she is.. her fb pics were a bit angled and deceiving.. but the up front ones are HELLO UGLY IN THE HOUSE.

I am still not convinced she is a tranny.. Yes she is BUTT... but still, who actually KNOWS shes a tranny besides me taking it as seriously as thedirty.com
Spidey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 01:35 PM   #2574
Need to Seek Professional Help

+1 on more stories.
this thread went from super epic to... 3 pages down the list. we need some new entertainment!!!
impulseX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 01:36 PM   #2575
I am Hook'd on RS

I've seen trannys that pull off the feminine look better than Skankamonde.
Cielmer is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by: