REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > REVscene Nation: Beyond The GVRD > Island Off-Topic

Island Off-Topic "Must you always talk about cars?" Not in here.
For other things in life..

Old 04-25-2004, 08:03 PM   #7651
WOAH! i think Vtec just kicked in!

oh J matts been talkin a lot of crap.. he says that he will hand you yoru ass and cant wait to race you/waste you. He pretty confident. he also said a stupid remark that I only need a microtech to keep my engine running.. duh retard we can run these things on the stock computer. and then he goes on braggin how microtech sucks cuz he can run his car tuned though hsi safc.. what a looser! haha 2 different engines! haha

1st off AWD is for ppl that cant launch RWD and a good driver AKA me launchin a RWD drive car can easly keep up with a AWD almost and will easlyly come ahead down the run.. bah who cares about talon there built for stright line speed anyways. the real funs is in the twisties.. keep it in the 1/4 where you can fine tune your "racing" skill haha!
Advertisement
bcty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2004, 08:19 PM   #7652
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Alright, saying a Microtech sucks and Matt can run his car tuned on an SAFC clearly shows his lack of knowledge on cars and the way they work. OBVIOUSLY I could run my car on stock ECU with an SAFC, but you are still limited to how much you can tune. Wow you can richen/lean out your A/F mixture, woopdi fucking doo! Standalone can tune EVERYTHING you dumb shit, Standalone will yield more HP and better all around running of your vehicule with proper tuning using a wideband O2 sensor! Fuck you gotta be stupid not to realise that! And if Microtech sucks so bad then why are they one of the top two companies for standlone ECU's, other big one being Haltech!

What Ty said about AWD being for pussies is right! Learn how to fucking drive! My car will fucking DESTROY your Talon! I don't see how you think you can take me so hard! What do you have for mods huh there big tough guy?? Full exhaust and intake and an SAFC? Wow, weak, I am gonna list my major upgrades for the first time on RS here, T3/4 Hybrid turbo, Microtech Lt8, 3.15" DP to Presilencer to 2.5" Y pipe, 3" TID, Fuel mods to support it all. Estimated by a Rotary mechanic in Langley who has worked on MANY 500+HP RX7's around Aus and currently has his own race car, he estimated my car at around 270RWHP AS IT IS! My clutch is SHITE right now and I JUST did a run down the 1/4 by myself to see how fast I could go....with a weak launch (to baby my clutch) and a short shifted 1st gear I hit 170km/h! I'd like to see your Talon do that!

Why don't you get a life and stop dissing just cause your scared that your "fast" car is gonna lose if/when we go head to head (hopefully we line up at Port)! Maybe come out to Mission raceway with me during summer if I go and see what you can do. Hey, maybe you can break into the 13's for once!

Stop dissin me and my car, it makes you look dumb/immature, who really cares in the end! I'm done, this shit is over, you can say whatever you want, in the end it won't beat the fact that your Talon is still lightly modded and not all that fast, GET OVER IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PEACE
-Justin

"Objects in Mirror are Piston Powered."
91TII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2004, 09:56 PM   #7653

plus there ugly

hey we should upgrade to the talon ECU i hear there better then the microtechs thignk they'd run a rx7? they must considering there the best cars in the world!
Old 04-25-2004, 09:57 PM   #7654

oh p.s - Matt just bought a new FM intercooler so hes goona kill you.. watch out J!
Old 04-25-2004, 10:04 PM   #7655
Orgasm Donor & Alatar owned my ass twice!

Quote:
Originally posted by 91TII
Alright, saying a Microtech sucks and Matt can run his car tuned on an SAFC clearly shows his lack of knowledge on cars and the way they work. OBVIOUSLY I could run my car on stock ECU with an SAFC, but you are still limited to how much you can tune. Wow you can richen/lean out your A/F mixture, woopdi fucking doo! Standalone can tune EVERYTHING you dumb shit, Standalone will yield more HP and better all around running of your vehicule with proper tuning using a wideband O2 sensor! Fuck you gotta be stupid not to realise that! And if Microtech sucks so bad then why are they one of the top two companies for standlone ECU's, other big one being Haltech!

What Ty said about AWD being for pussies is right! Learn how to fucking drive! My car will fucking DESTROY your Talon! I don't see how you think you can take me so hard! What do you have for mods huh there big tough guy?? Full exhaust and intake and an SAFC? Wow, weak, I am gonna list my major upgrades for the first time on RS here, T3/4 Hybrid turbo, Microtech Lt8, 3.15" DP to Presilencer to 2.5" Y pipe, 3" TID, Fuel mods to support it all. Estimated by a Rotary mechanic in Langley who has worked on MANY 500+HP RX7's around Aus and currently has his own race car, he estimated my car at around 270RWHP AS IT IS! My clutch is SHITE right now and I JUST did a run down the 1/4 by myself to see how fast I could go....with a weak launch (to baby my clutch) and a short shifted 1st gear I hit 170km/h! I'd like to see your Talon do that!

Why don't you get a life and stop dissing just cause your scared that your "fast" car is gonna lose if/when we go head to head (hopefully we line up at Port)! Maybe come out to Mission raceway with me during summer if I go and see what you can do. Hey, maybe you can break into the 13's for once!

Stop dissin me and my car, it makes you look dumb/immature, who really cares in the end! I'm done, this shit is over, you can say whatever you want, in the end it won't beat the fact that your Talon is still lightly modded and not all that fast, GET OVER IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PEACE
-Justin
Isn't a T3/T4 a bit small for a 13BT?Still take a light modded DSM tho.

1988 Mazda B2200(Project Repu <----(For sale!!!!PM Me)http://photos3.hi5.com/0060/335/782/tm.xyx335782-02.jpg

2004 GMC CANYON SLE Crew cab 4x4(BIG Red)
Rx racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2004, 10:18 PM   #7656
I answer every Emotion with an emoticon

Don't worry boys, I'll take care of the AWD fuckers
Nightwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2004, 10:32 PM   #7657
Hypa owned my ass at least once

Quote:
Originally posted by bcty
oh J matts been talkin a lot of crap.. he says that he will hand you yoru ass and cant wait to race you/waste you. He pretty confident. he also said a stupid remark that I only need a microtech to keep my engine running.. duh retard we can run these things on the stock computer. and then he goes on braggin how microtech sucks cuz he can run his car tuned though hsi safc.. what a looser! haha 2 different engines! haha

1st off AWD is for ppl that cant launch RWD and a good driver AKA me launchin a RWD drive car can easly keep up with a AWD almost and will easlyly come ahead down the run.. bah who cares about talon there built for stright line speed anyways. the real funs is in the twisties.. keep it in the 1/4 where you can fine tune your "racing" skill haha!
Quote:

PEACE
-Justin
lol where did u hear that LOL!

FS 2000 civic DX B16A swap $3200obo
http://www.revscene.net/forums/fs-20...48#post7309348
Lemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2004, 10:41 PM   #7658

Quote:

PEACE
-Justin
holy shit i never said that... i mad a remark about the standalone and RX7 thing as a joke, u guys take everything way to seriouse, i never said microtech was crap, i said that haltechs are a good system and i didnt really see a point in changing, wow sandra really blows things outta proportion (BTW the whole, im gonna destroy u guys thing.... alsoa joke, shit ive barley begun to mod my car yet, but i am going pretty fast on it now, after saturday i will have my safc in and tuned, my fuel pump in, my evo manifold ported along with my turbo and wate gate and my 550's installed, i should have my kinetic FMIC in a month or 2, which should have me easy in the 12's with a better clutch, also going to be getting a ACT 2600 with either a ACT or fidenza flywheel [12 lb or 8 lb undecided]) i dont know how she tells u guys this, either she takes me seriouse and doesnt see that im just fucking around, i know both your cars are modded well (tho tys still isnt running lol) and i would like to see how my car fares, but i never once said i coulld destroy your cars, the closest thing ive ever said was a jokingly "tylers goin down!"... shit guys dont be so anal

Old 04-25-2004, 10:44 PM   #7659

Quote:

lol u never been in my car in the corners since i got my suspention done have u muahahahaha ita all about the traction comming out thats all i ll say
Quote:
plus there ugly

there the best cars in the world!
1st remark very incorrect, 2nd is true
Quote:
oh p.s - Matt just bought a new FM intercooler so hes goona kill you.. watch out J!

havnt got it yet, waiting form my insurance money

Old 04-25-2004, 11:44 PM   #7660

Quote:

PEACE
-Justin
and justin once again, uve blown things way outta proportion, and 170 kph in the quarter (110 mph... not that fast! welcome to the 13's esp concidering RWD cars trap higher than AWD) may car "should" be a mid to low 13 as is, unfortunatly i also suffer from a weak clutch, and some other minor/major issues, that are being addressed this weekend (aside from the clutch that i still have to order). and on the whole microtech thing.. once again.. i never said microtech sucked, all i said was i didnt see a point in tyler switching to it from his haltech, we should line up soon tho.. could be fun

edit: i am going to mission on june 4th i expect to be making a 12 second pass as i have some stuff in the works... including clear corner lights thats 10 hp right there. and im not scared of my car losing, and ive never done or said ne thing to imply that

Last edited by Lemon; 04-25-2004 at 11:49 PM.
Old 04-26-2004, 01:04 AM   #7661
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS

Old 04-26-2004, 01:18 AM   #7662
I subscribe to the Fight Club ONLY

hahahaha owned
Originally posted by Type R
I love the drama.. This shit beats daytime soaps..
D4Damager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2004, 02:12 AM   #7663

hey man.. we did some AWESOME highway runs tonight some out tomorrow and just fuck around. sorry the gf must blow it up way past what it is.. i only ehar what she says and what she said was just retarded.. i know your a good guy i just never heard you say that so was a suprise.. anyways come out tomorrow and have some higher speed fun we both have bad clutches so why not im off at 9pm so whenever if your down..
Old 04-26-2004, 06:09 AM   #7664
Revscene.net has a homepage?!

Bought another 1st gen
Woot!

Rides:
'05 VW Golf TDI (boosted econobox :evil )
'03 Kawasaki KLX400R (wheelie king)
'84 Italian (daily driver)
'83 RZ-350 (recovered, all except for the electrical)
RZ350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2004, 08:36 AM   #7665

WOOT now do the T2 swap
Old 04-26-2004, 08:36 AM   #7666
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

Guys, I want you to shoot me in the fucking head if I ever start wanting boost, okay?

Quote:
Originally posted by abinga
You're all too white to be saying nigga, except for Jeff.
jeffraider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2004, 09:00 AM   #7667

Alright Matt, sorry for freaking, I was just going on what I heard so if none of its true then just completely disregard my entire post.

Yeah in an FC a 110mph trap speed with a good reaction time should net very low 13's (like 13.1-13.4 area), so I know I still got room for improvement of course. With my ACT clutch installed once I eventually get it and being able to actually go wide open throttle through all the gears I expect that to make QUITE a difference, 3rd gear = 75% throttle, 4rth = 50% throttle. So just the clutch should knock me down a little bit as well.

RxRacer, the t3/4 hybrid is a great turbo for 13BT. Mines not quite the biggest you can go for a Hybrid. Mine was built using the stock turbo and just a bigger compressor wheel was installed on it. I'd like to eventually get a even bigger compressor wheel and housing for the turbo to make it a TRUE T3/4 hybrid, but for now its fine as is, plenty of power on tap.

Yeah, the highway kicked ass last night. Lots of fun, love how hard my car pulls even at 50% throttle in 4rth gear, still just comes up to speed like nothin! Great fun!

So I will probably be back in Nanaimo tonight at Ty's for a bit and out cruising I think, who's up for coming out? Could be fun. Anyways, hope to see you all out there tonight!

peace
-Justin

Old 04-26-2004, 11:33 AM   #7668
I bringith the lowerballerith

hey guys, i just thought i would stop by in this thread since its my first time, for those of you who do not know me, most of you do my name is Aaron and i have justins old 1990 Black FC.

just thought id stop by and ill catchya later.
BlackFC3S123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2004, 12:49 PM   #7669

Quote:
hey man.. we did some AWESOME highway runs tonight some out tomorrow and just fuck around. sorry the gf must blow it up way past what it is.. i only ehar what she says and what she said was just retarded.. i know your a good guy i just never heard you say that so was a suprise.. anyways come out tomorrow and have some higher speed fun we both have bad clutches so why not im off at 9pm so whenever if your down..
Quote:
Alright Matt, sorry for freaking, I was just going on what I heard so if none of its true then just completely disregard my entire post.

Yeah in an FC a 110mph trap speed with a good reaction time should net very low 13's (like 13.1-13.4 area), so I know I still got room for improvement of course. With my ACT clutch installed once I eventually get it and being able to actually go wide open throttle through all the gears I expect that to make QUITE a difference, 3rd gear = 75% throttle, 4rth = 50% throttle. So just the clutch should knock me down a little bit as well.

RxRacer, the t3/4 hybrid is a great turbo for 13BT. Mines not quite the biggest you can go for a Hybrid. Mine was built using the stock turbo and just a bigger compressor wheel was installed on it. I'd like to eventually get a even bigger compressor wheel and housing for the turbo to make it a TRUE T3/4 hybrid, but for now its fine as is, plenty of power on tap.

Yeah, the highway kicked ass last night. Lots of fun, love how hard my car pulls even at 50% throttle in 4rth gear, still just comes up to speed like nothin! Great fun!

So I will probably be back in Nanaimo tonight at Ty's for a bit and out cruising I think, who's up for coming out? Could be fun. Anyways, hope to see you all out there tonight!

peace
-Justin

no problem ,ill just have to make sure sandras not around next time i bash your cars muahahahahaha! jk its prolly that she just took it outta contexed

Old 04-26-2004, 04:57 PM   #7670
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

meh you bitches should just race already.

EDIT: Justin 170km/h is 105.65 mph , low 13s with a 60 foot time of about 1.8 . anything above 2.0 would be mid to high 13.

Last edited by Fastam; 04-26-2004 at 04:59 PM.
Fastam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2004, 05:15 PM   #7671

Quote:
Originally posted by Fastam
meh you bitches should just race already.

EDIT: Justin 170km/h is 105.65 mph , low 13s with a 60 foot time of about 1.8 . anything above 2.0 would be mid to high 13.
Yeah I know, but with a good launch a 2.0 or faster 60 foot is tough but not impossible. And I have chatted with a few people that know all my mods and they all figure a solid low 13 would be about right, with possibility of high 12's with some good driving and a real good solid launch, once I get a FMIC (like next year at the rate I am going) a high 12 should definatly be attainable.

Alrighty, I am coming down to nanaimo tonight to meet Ty after he gets off work at 9 tonight, Woodgrove Slave On Foods. Not sure what we are doing really, I am BROKE ($10 in my account now) so not a lot of driving necissarily, but will see.

later
-Justin

Old 04-26-2004, 06:43 PM   #7672
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Quote:
Yeah I know, but with a good launch a 2.0 or faster 60 foot is tough but not impossible. And I have chatted with a few people that know all my mods and they all figure a solid low 13 would be about right, with possibility of high 12's with some good driving and a real good solid launch, once I get a FMIC (like next year at the rate I am going) a high 12 should definatly be attainable.

oh yeah drag radials and a good clutch and you can get sub 2.0s without a problem . dont expect below otherwise . usealy only AWD cars can pull that on street tires.

for reference Stock EVO8s have been known to pull 1.6 60s stock .

And you guys are right to an extent with RWD vs AWD. any RWD car running slicks ,or drag radials and live axles can easily equal and AWD launch . however IRS cars generaly have bad wheel hop issues. to give an example of IRS cars with wheel hop, the worlds fastest supras switch to ford 9" rears ,and use GM 2 speed power glide trans. and with slicks they can pull some 1.5 short times.

On average an AWD car drivin right , will always out 60' a properly driver RWD car.

Last edited by Fastam; 04-26-2004 at 06:46 PM.
Fastam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2004, 10:35 PM   #7673

yeah awd rules

Old 04-27-2004, 12:34 AM   #7674
Orgasm Donor & Alatar owned my ass twice!

Quote:
Originally posted by RZ350
Bought another 1st gen
Woot!
Why?YOur selling one already.

1988 Mazda B2200(Project Repu <----(For sale!!!!PM Me)http://photos3.hi5.com/0060/335/782/tm.xyx335782-02.jpg

2004 GMC CANYON SLE Crew cab 4x4(BIG Red)
Rx racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2004, 08:38 AM   #7675
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!

Thanked 4,525 Times in 1,357 Posts
Timpo is offline   Reply With Quote