REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > REVscene Nation: Beyond The GVRD > Island Off-Topic

Island Off-Topic "Must you always talk about cars?" Not in here.
For other things in life..

Old 09-08-2002, 09:24 PM   #951
WOAH! i think Vtec just kicked in!

Timpo actually shoots huge flames and the fuel computer also helps.. he can come too.. oh man.. and he drives good now too! we had some quality driveing!! oh man!! we were trying to get a camra so we could have some good flames shots.. but nopers!! next time we meet get someone that hases a movie digitol camara and grab some shots.. anyways c ya!!
Advertisement
bcty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2002, 09:34 PM   #952

Timpo, who installed to Apex S-AFC?? did u do it yourself? did you pay someone? how much? etc.. etc... give me some details.. unless you did it yourself could u help me?
Old 09-08-2002, 09:37 PM   #953
I Wanna Go Fast!

Thanked 1,643 Times in 402 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by bcty
Timpo actually shoots huge flames and the fuel computer also helps.. he can come too.. oh man.. and he drives good now too! we had some quality driveing!! oh man!! we were trying to get a camra so we could have some good flames shots.. but nopers!! next time we meet get someone that hases a movie digitol camara and grab some shots.. anyways c ya!!
I heard they were HUGE! DAMN I MISSED IT! If it counts, my car shoots flames when the ignition retards as I hit the speed governer
JDął is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2002, 11:54 PM   #954
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!

Quote:
Timpo, who installed to Apex S-AFC?? did u do it yourself? did you pay someone? how much? etc.. etc... give me some details.. unless you did it yourself could u help me?
I believe the guy in the other white FC('88 T2 w/S5 taillights) that sold him the S-AFC also installed it for him. It actually sounds pretty easy to do.
Old 09-09-2002, 12:10 AM   #955
Orgasm Donor & Alatar owned my ass twice!

Quote:
Originally posted by NanaimoRx-7
You still shoot flames all the time? I lost my decel and shift backfires when I tanked the emissions junk and slapped on an AC&CV block off plate. Now it's only the occasional massive flame. You have any pics of your car? And where are you located? I checked with my mom and she doesn't know where you are, lol. She's waiting. I just saw that you have a 5" tip, my god if we ever get me (4.5"), bcty (massive) and white_fc3s (also huge) in some sort of common area with a video camera.....ahhahahaahhaha we have to do it !!!!! I'm back Oct 6th wohoo. I also just ran into a guy who is willing to sell me his Yaw super street carb pressure regualtor and psi gauge, which would leave me only to buy a carter 7lb pump....mmmm Yaw Power
Yeah mine shoots flames alot.When shifting at higher rpms when you shut it off it sounds like a shot gun blast.My air control valve is blocked off and smog pump is removed along with the AC system and hot start system and cold start system.I don't mind flames when shifting just hate it when you shut it off.I don't even want to know what the cops would say about it.Whats AC&CV?If your looking to upgrade your flywheel and clutch for cheap let me know.My old 12a clutch and flywheel are bigger than yours and are lying around my garage now.83-85 12a's had bigger flywheels and clutch's

1988 Mazda B2200(Project Repu <----(For sale!!!!PM Me)http://photos3.hi5.com/0060/335/782/tm.xyx335782-02.jpg

2004 GMC CANYON SLE Crew cab 4x4(BIG Red)
Rx racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2002, 12:17 AM   #956

Quote:
You still shoot flames all the time? I lost my decel and shift backfires when I tanked the emissions junk and slapped on an AC&CV block off plate. Now it's only the occasional massive flame. You have any pics of your car? And where are you located? I checked with my mom and she doesn't know where you are, lol. She's waiting. I just saw that you have a 5" tip, my god if we ever get me (4.5"), bcty (massive) and white_fc3s (also huge) in some sort of common area with a video camera.....ahhahahaahhaha we have to do it !!!!! I'm back Oct 6th wohoo. I also just ran into a guy who is willing to sell me his Yaw super street carb pressure regualtor and psi gauge, which would leave me only to buy a carter 7lb pump....mmmm Yaw Power
Sorry no pics just yet.Maybe in a few days.My car needs paint tho so It won't look that good when I post them.I'm hoping to have the paint and bodywork done this winter.Need to buy a Wings West or Erebuni front clip tho.I live in a small farmer town called Vanderhoof.It's 45 mins west of Prince George towards Prince Rupert.Those yaw power carbs are awesome.When I was still thinking hoped up 12a in my car I was going to buy one and buy a JDM 12AT manifold and run it turboed at 8 psi for reliability.If you wan to see nice looking 7's check out my thread in the Garbage forum.Theres lots of every generation!

1988 Mazda B2200(Project Repu <----(For sale!!!!PM Me)http://photos3.hi5.com/0060/335/782/tm.xyx335782-02.jpg

Old 09-09-2002, 11:11 AM   #957

Quote:
Originally posted by white_FC3S

I believe the guy in the other white FC('88 T2 w/S5 taillights) that sold him the S-AFC also installed it for him. It actually sounds pretty easy to do.

Do we have any prices? i am really wanting to get one and install it soon!! thanks ED
Old 09-09-2002, 12:23 PM   #958
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS

I know a girl from Vanderhoof, really I do. How many can there be, maybe you know her, lol. Haha maybe not. I think I'm going to pick up a Lightweight Flywheel from Australia, I got a quote for a 8.5lb FW and automatic counterweight for 330$ Canadian, pretty hard to beat seeing as how the RB ones are 370 (16#) and 450 (12#) US$ !!!!! I wont be suffering with my 30# FW for much longer, I just need a freakin' job !!!!! arrrrg
NanaimoRx-7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2002, 12:41 PM   #959
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!

Thanked 4,550 Times in 1,368 Posts
Quote:
That was a great day!
yeah it was. too bad i lost my phone twice.
anyways, you drove too fast on the highway...it was cool though.

i was wondering why you put 87 octane in your car then mix with 94 octane...then after that you put your octane booster thingy or engine cleaner or some thing...
why don't you just put 91, 94, or something...rather than mixing whole bunch of stuff...is that good for the engine?

the momo commando was nice though...but $450 plus $75 is ouch...
your custom made muffler is too loud!
Timpo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2002, 12:49 PM   #960

Quote:
No, a person I know installed it for me. He has white RX-7(FC)...
he bought two of them accidentally from the internet auction so he sold me one of them. it was brand new but the guy lost the manual book.
Old 09-09-2002, 01:07 PM   #961

Quote:
Timpo actually shoots huge flames
yeah i but didn't see it...
if i had no catalytic converter, then i could shoot the flame even more right...? oh well...i'm not gonna get the straight pipe anyways...
you car shoots the flame even more...i saw your flame a lot while i was driving behind you.
Old 09-09-2002, 04:04 PM   #962

Quote:
I know a girl from Vanderhoof, really I do. How many can there be, maybe you know her, lol. Haha maybe not. I think I'm going to pick up a Lightweight Flywheel from Australia, I got a quote for a 8.5lb FW and automatic counterweight for 330$ Canadian, pretty hard to beat seeing as how the RB ones are 370 (16#) and 450 (12#) US$ !!!!! I wont be suffering with my 30# FW for much longer, I just need a freakin' job !!!!! arrrrg
Who do you know from this rut?Have you been here before?It's boring as hell.Where do you get your parts from in Austrailia?

Old 09-09-2002, 09:57 PM   #963

this is a post....
Old 09-09-2002, 11:35 PM   #964

i put 87 octance in.. and then i put the special oil in which brings it down to about 85 octance... thats pre-mixing!! everyone do it!! Timpo just take your car to an exhaust shop and remove that scilencer.. it wont be that much louder and you should get quite a bit more power... your car will never be as loud as mine is now...
Old 09-10-2002, 08:20 AM   #965

hey if anyone wants to meet up tomorrow Wednsday.. Ed's coming up to check out Nanaimo. if you wanna get together the more people the better.

P.S - My car got rear ended last night.. nice damage.. todays icbc day.
Old 09-10-2002, 02:48 PM   #966
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

did your brad new lights get broken at all

92 Toyota supra highly modified (The ice cream will never have a chance to melt)
89 exo cage Toyota truck (so many gears to choose from)

I own nothing that is practical hahahaha
NashMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2002, 07:17 PM   #967

Quote:
hey if anyone wants to meet up tomorrow Wednsday.. Ed's coming up to check out Nanaimo. if you wanna get together the more people the better.

P.S - My car got rear ended last night.. nice damage.. todays icbc day.
I hope your didn't have the Roundie tails.I doubt that ICBC will replace those.Let us know how it goes!

Old 09-10-2002, 07:30 PM   #968

i'm sorry to hear that...
Old 09-10-2002, 08:03 PM   #969

i had my tails.. they are getting replaced.. DC450 can get them for 150 a pair... talk to him.. anyways its costing around 1300 to fix oh well i am shaving all my emblems and my rear key hole and my whole back end gets repainted thats the only plus... anyways ill let ya know when everythings good again... so anyone coming up with ED tomorrow?
Old 09-10-2002, 10:59 PM   #970

bcty
why would you shave your emblems? don't you like it?
are you going to paint your car? what colour?
and no, i'm not going there with ED cuz i have a class at camosun...
Old 09-11-2002, 05:42 AM   #971

im taking the emblems off cuz i like the look, and i like the fact that some people will be like "what the hell is that car?" i am painting it the same color. anyways.. we could have a chance to have another try at that BBQ that we were planning anytime after next next friday.. so if someone wants to organize it let go ahead.. anyways i hope today stays nice.. its 5:30 and im off for work cya
Old 09-11-2002, 10:48 PM   #972

Quote:
im taking the emblems off cuz i like the look, and i like the fact that some people will be like "what the hell is that car?" i am painting it the same color. anyways.. we could have a chance to have another try at that BBQ that we were planning anytime after next next friday.. so if someone wants to organize it let go ahead.. anyways i hope today stays nice.. its 5:30 and im off for work cya
So how long is it before you get your car back?I shaved the "Mazda" badge off along with the antenna on mine and it looks way cleaner with out them.The wing stands out more now too. Only first gen in BC that I know of with this wing custom molded to fit a first gen body.

Old 09-12-2002, 05:25 AM   #973

hehhehee i saw you car at the shop timpo hhehehe dame oil leaks

what doe thta decal say on the back when it is red and stuff

and how much did th epan gasket cost to fix troy will do a good job i trust him caues if you have miss hap bring ti back

92 Toyota supra highly modified (The ice cream will never have a chance to melt)

Old 09-12-2002, 07:28 AM   #974

Quote:
Originally posted by NashMan
hehhehee i saw you car at the shop timpo hhehehe dame oil leaks

what doe thta decal say on the back when it is red and stuff

and how much did th epan gasket cost to fix troy will do a good job i trust him caues if you have miss hap bring ti back
sorry, no offence but you've got too many spelling mistakes. hard to understand...

Last edited by Timpo; 09-12-2002 at 07:28 AM.
Old 09-12-2002, 08:05 AM   #975

let em re say this i saw you car att eh shop how much you pay for the oil pan gasket job

and what does that red emblem on you car say

troy is good guy and most likly the best wanky mec on this iland

ps is your car still there i whould have bean nice if i chould have met you but eh you wernt there

the funny part is how i knew it was your car was the cool looking n on the car caues that whould be the only 3rd gen whith n on it