REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Old 03-25-2015, 08:03 PM   #20526
Ask me about killing a hobo and dumping his body in the river

I didn't expect myself to get over you so fast... But i was introduced to a girl that makes me all warm and fuzzy inside everytime i think about her... Now i am just going to focus on my life so i can be on par with her, and know her better, so i can ask her out.

[18-02, 21:40] ICE BOY please come over and wrap me in your foreskin.
[18-10, 14:35] ZN6 Evo if you here: Say what your heart feels, cause those who matter don't mind, and those who mind shouldn't matter
[26-07, 14:46] ZN6 I gonna nibble on your scrotum

93 honda civic si (RIP)
2010 Evolution X (RIP)
2000 GMC Yukon XL SLT (RIP)
2003 GMC Yukon XL Denali (Overland build

2019 Kawasaki Ex 400(Summer Daily)
EvoLove is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-25-2015, 09:45 PM   #20527
Need my Daily Fix of RS

Seriously i'm not sure if you're interested in me or you are just this nice to everyone eles.... that moment...
JShifter is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-26-2015, 12:30 AM   #20528
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS

does anybody else here follow horoscopes? lol
i believe in it....most of the time
guurl is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 03-26-2015, 09:20 AM   #20529
うに

Thanked 1,008 Times in 402 Posts
^if the girl I'm chasing after read it and follows it, i'll read it and follow it

at the moment, I have no one I'm interested in.
PK-EK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 09:26 AM   #20530
Orgasm Donor & Alatar owned my ass twice!

Thanked 4,387 Times in 1,145 Posts
you're good to me and care for me a lot. but u drive my crazy. I don't get warm and fuzzy inside when I see you. yet every time I think i'm gonna leave I run back to you,. why can't I let go?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) hi there
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・$$$$$゜゜・。*。・゜*✧ .

xxx~*…like dis post if u cry evry time…~*xxx
DanHibiki is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-26-2015, 09:41 AM   #20531
:inoutugh:

Thanked 5,833 Times in 1,836 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by PK-EK View Post
^if the girl I'm chasing after read it and follows it, i'll read it and follow it

at the moment, I have no one I'm interested in.
Stop lying to yourself, PK. It will just hurt that much more.
Old 03-26-2015, 10:23 AM   #20532
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

Focus on yourself, TOS'd
chouchou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 11:04 AM   #20533
:inoutugh:

Thanked 5,833 Times in 1,836 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by chouchou View Post
Focus on yourself, TOS'd
I turned over a new leaf, this is the new me.
My goal is to help someone everyday. Whether
it be online in the form of advice or in person.
Today is day 85. Thank you, chouchou.
Old 03-26-2015, 11:28 PM   #20534
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

No. Thank YOU, TOS'd.
chouchou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 05:24 AM   #20535
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Thanked 2,183 Times in 606 Posts
dear ex,

my cousin found you on POF yesterday, and I'm glad to see how mature you were to put a personal attack on me in your profile.

damn glad i dumped you, as you act like a fucking child.

bitch
stewie is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-27-2015, 02:20 PM   #20536
I STILL don't get it

Horny. As. Hell.
etodac is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-27-2015, 05:17 PM   #20537
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 4,984 Times in 995 Posts
you said you wanted to be good friends.... i replied with just friends, not a best/good one

Can someone tell good or unusual dating spots? Or what was your the most unusual date? THanks for sharing!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.HappySilp View Post
my bedroom =D
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhillon09 View Post
that's a great secret date spot,
i bet no girl in vancouver has seen it.
Verdasco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 05:23 PM   #20538
Need my Daily Fix of RS

JShifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 05:38 PM   #20539
NEWBIE ACCOUNT!

so much stress lately... all I've ever wanted was a peaceful, loving relationship with you and look where we are now... you keep fucking shit up and now I don't even know what to do with you anymore... how can I stay with you and keep trusting you to value our relationship when you are so ready to just tell the entire world about the most private, personal parts of my life? especially to one of your previous love interests who actually fucking hates me? I don't mind staying with you, but how am I going to trust that you're not going to be a dumbass again next time?

fucking hell if you're going to fuck up our relationship you might as well just go sleep with some other bitch or get another girlfriend
but good fucking luck finding one who'll deal with all your bullshit with 0 complaints
Parts > Hearts is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-27-2015, 05:55 PM   #20540
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 5,223 Times in 1,388 Posts
As someone who prides himself as knowing the "proper" methods to cook after going through extensive culinary training during my senior high school years, watching my girlfriend have zero knowledge of how to properly use any form of cooking utensils and the proper methods to cook any kind of food really grinds my gears. To make matters worse, every time I teach, or suggest to her rather, to try a different method to do whatever she's doing, she blows up and essentially tells me to gtfo, and this is somehow always one of the biggest sources of our arguments...

[13-03, 11:25] MG1 when you hit the brakes, it shoots cum at pedestrian - bukkake

[12-03, 19:06] meme405 That e30 is so mexiflushed I thought we were in albuquerque

[12-03, 23:03] rb when i see a modded element. I have nothing but respect. either the parents kicked him out or the guy is killing hookers in the back
Akinari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 06:03 PM   #20541
NEWBIE ACCOUNT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akinari View Post
As someone who prides himself as knowing the "proper" methods to cook after going through extensive culinary training during my senior high school years, watching my girlfriend have zero knowledge of how to properly use any form of cooking utensils and the proper methods to cook any kind of food really grinds my gears. To make matters worse, every time I teach, or suggest to her rather, to try a different method to do whatever she's doing, she blows up and essentially tells me to gtfo, and this is somehow always one of the biggest sources of our arguments...

the thing with stupid/stubborn people is that they will never listen to you
might as well just let her do whatever until she either sets the kitchen on fire or prepares something so bad even she can't swallow it
This post thanked by:
Old 03-27-2015, 07:31 PM   #20542
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 5,223 Times in 1,388 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parts > Hearts View Post
the thing with stupid/stubborn people is that they will never listen to you
might as well just let her do whatever until she either sets the kitchen on fire or prepares something so bad even she can't swallow it
Both have happened before
[13-03, 11:25] MG1 when you hit the brakes, it shoots cum at pedestrian - bukkake

[12-03, 19:06] meme405 That e30 is so mexiflushed I thought we were in albuquerque

[12-03, 23:03] rb when i see a modded element. I have nothing but respect. either the parents kicked him out or the guy is killing hookers in the back
Akinari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 07:58 PM   #20543
GS8
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 7,279 Times in 1,968 Posts
When you have a dream that you're making full on love with a person you had feelings for before time separated you two. Then you wake up

To Neil Diamond on the radio

GS8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 09:14 PM   #20544
Ready to be Man handled by RS!

I'm tired of this relationship. I'm losing faith in it day by day. It seems at least once a day you get mad and we fight about something stupid, but after it's all said and done, you say you love me more than anything. Despite what you've said, it doesn't make our relationship stronger, at least it sure as hell doesn't seem like it to me. I don't think I can take it anymore. I want to be there for you, just not in the same way I am right now. I'd like to be your friend but I'm not sure that would work out so well for you, considering how you've told me you feel about me. It sucks to feel this way after being together this amount of time, but I just don't think we're the right fit for each other anymore.
euromoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 10:25 AM   #20545
うに

Thanked 1,008 Times in 402 Posts
Quote:
so much stress lately... all I've ever wanted was a peaceful, loving relationship with you and look where we are now... you keep fucking shit up and now I don't even know what to do with you anymore... how can I stay with you and keep trusting you to value our relationship when you are so ready to just tell the entire world about the most private, personal parts of my life? especially to one of your previous love interests who actually fucking hates me? I don't mind staying with you, but how am I going to trust that you're not going to be a dumbass again next time?

fucking hell if you're going to fuck up our relationship you might as well just go sleep with some other bitch or get another girlfriend
but good fucking luck finding one who'll deal with all your bullshit with 0 complaints
I'm single if you're interested
PK-EK is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 03-28-2015, 12:41 PM   #20546
NEWBIE ACCOUNT!

Quote:
thanks?

guy fucked up some more today. it was something really little but the fact that he fucked up because he didn't listen to me makes me furious.
I'm so fed up with this.
he just always thinks he's right and then when he's wrong he never actually admits it. until I make him. even then, he always seems to think just saying sorry is going to make things better.

spoilers: it doesn't.
it's really the buildup of bullshit since the beginning of this relationship that's making me so tired of this. not to put myself on a pedestal (although I'm not un-proud of myself either), but where are you going to find a non-car girl who's going to let you pour your life savings into the car without bitching about the lack of monetary goods from you, who's willing to tag along to meets, who'll accompany you while you wrench on shit for 12 hours straight, and who'll still give you a happy ending at the end of a long day? all he ever pays attention to is the aspects in which I'm worse than all the other hot, pretty girls he knows.

so done.
This post thanked by:
Old 03-28-2015, 02:07 PM   #20547
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!

Quote:

I dealt with the exact same thing with my girlfriend after about 3 months of dating. She kept letting it slip that she was constantly communicating with an ex, and if that wasn't enough, that she was talking to him about things that were very personal to me.

My 2 cents: Talk to him, explain how you feel, and if that changes nothing its time to leave because that isn't a healthy relationship.
Gregboat is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-28-2015, 02:25 PM   #20548
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!

Quote:
Seriously man?

She's obviously posting on here to vent and get some advice on her relationship. Again "relationship", even if she is having troubles she is still in one so you should respect that.

Allow her to make her mind up on what path she wants to take her relationship before you start offering yourself...
Gregboat is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-28-2015, 02:28 PM   #20549
Need to Seek Professional Help

Thanked 1,820 Times in 501 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akinari View Post

Why let her cook then? My GF and I are the opposite. She is really good at/loves cooking... and I absolutely suck at it and hate it. So she cooks and I clean. It's only fair. Taking advantage of the other person's strengths FTW
Tone Loc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 02:48 PM   #20550
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!

Thanked 1,426 Times in 482 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregboat View Post
Seriously man?

She's obviously posting on here to vent and get some advice on her relationship. Again "relationship", even if she is having troubles she is still in one so you should respect that.

Allow her to make her mind up on what path she wants to take her relationship before you start offering yourself...
you must be new.
pk is a resident in this thread
Fafine is online now   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by: