REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Old 02-27-2015, 08:36 AM   #20401
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 5,223 Times in 1,388 Posts
gf changed her work schedule and the only day we were both able to spend time with each other for the whole day is now no more.

Also said she doesn't feel like having sex anymore until she "figures out what she wants"

She's not avoiding me, still acting as usual, no change in attitude or anything at all.

Her reason for changing her work schedule is so that she can make more money to support me financially

Not sure what to make of all this

[13-03, 11:25] MG1 when you hit the brakes, it shoots cum at pedestrian - bukkake

[12-03, 19:06] meme405 That e30 is so mexiflushed I thought we were in albuquerque

[12-03, 23:03] rb when i see a modded element. I have nothing but respect. either the parents kicked him out or the guy is killing hookers in the back
Akinari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 09:01 AM   #20402
うに

Thanked 1,008 Times in 402 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akinari View Post
gf changed her work schedule and the only day we were both able to spend time with each other for the whole day is now no more.

Also said she doesn't feel like having sex anymore until she "figures out what she wants"

She's not avoiding me, still acting as usual, no change in attitude or anything at all.

Her reason for changing her work schedule is so that she can make more money to support me financially

1. You need to make more money (selling drugs works good)
2. She finds sex with you boring, you're not pleasing her; make her want it, make her beg for it.
3. if you keep this way; you'll loose her. spice things up. stop this cruise control BS
4. spending too much time with each other might be a bad thing
5. I don't know what I'm talking about
6. Don't listen to me
PK-EK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 09:15 AM   #20403
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 4,984 Times in 995 Posts
Quote:

sounds like a cheat . avoidance, no sex...

Can someone tell good or unusual dating spots? Or what was your the most unusual date? THanks for sharing!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.HappySilp View Post
my bedroom =D
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhillon09 View Post
that's a great secret date spot,
i bet no girl in vancouver has seen it.
Verdasco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 09:15 AM   #20404

Quote:
Originally Posted by PK-EK View Post
1. You need to make more money (selling drugs works good)
2. She finds sex with you boring, you're not pleasing her; make her want it, make her beg for it.
3. if you keep this way; you'll loose her. spice things up. stop this cruise control BS
4. spending too much time with each other might be a bad thing
5. I don't know what I'm talking about
6. Don't listen to me
1. I make enough money for sure
2. I'm the one who finds sex with her boring, and I complain to her all the time about it
3. Stuff is always spicy from my perspective, but then again it's hard to get her spiced up
4. I feel like this might be the case
5. Women are cray
6. What is life
[13-03, 11:25] MG1 when you hit the brakes, it shoots cum at pedestrian - bukkake

[12-03, 19:06] meme405 That e30 is so mexiflushed I thought we were in albuquerque

[12-03, 23:03] rb when i see a modded element. I have nothing but respect. either the parents kicked him out or the guy is killing hookers in the back
This post thanked by:
Old 02-27-2015, 10:12 AM   #20405
PM me for my nudes

Thanked 3,772 Times in 1,001 Posts
Quote:
2. I'm the one who finds sex with her boring, and I complain to her all the time about it
3. Stuff is always spicy from my perspective, but then again it's hard to get her spiced up
5. Women are cray
6. What is life
spend time with someone that wants to spend time with you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkunkWorks View Post
This wouldn't happen if you didn't drive a peasant car like an Audi...
Quote:
[14-05, 14:59] FastAnna You tiny bra wearing, gigantic son of a bitch
[15-05, 10:35] FastAnna Yeah I was dreaming of those big titties in that tiny bra
Quote:
Originally Posted by westopher View Post
I'd probably blow someone for that 911
smoothie. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 10:31 AM   #20406
:inoutugh:

Thanked 5,833 Times in 1,836 Posts
^ its time for him to move on.
Old 02-27-2015, 10:51 AM   #20407
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 2,459 Times in 1,126 Posts
Quote:

Unless she has a valid health-related reason to stop having sex with you, withholding sex to "figure stuff out" is a red flag. I wouldn't say that she's cheating, but she's probably feeling less committed to the relationship right now. You need to talk to her and figure out what's going on.

Unless you two live together, she shouldn't feel any onus to support you financially.
Tapioca is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-27-2015, 11:05 AM   #20408

No health-related issues, no cheating I'm confident she's just not that kind of person. Although she says she doesn't really feel like having sex lately, we still have sex, she just doesn't really get in the mood for it, but it still happens it's just really shitty sex.

She certainly is less committed to the relationship, but then again I may be as well, but I'm just not sure what she's thinking. We've had conversations about this lately already, she cites a lack of confidence in her own future for her actions. For example, she's getting caught up in school, in work, and familial pressure of all sorts. Of course, these could just be excuses I'm making up for her to make the situation seem better than it is, I don't know.

Lately, whenever she says ridiculous things, or things that just really don't make any sense, she doesn't let me get mad, and as soon as I do it becomes my fault for blowing up at everything she says, regardless of whether or not what she's saying is right or wrong.

She did apologize to me last week however, for being selfish and saying she's been planning her future a lot and all the things she wants to do, but she never factored me into her future or any of her future "travel plans." I kind of brushed it off since she was apologetic and said she'd appreciate me more.

Not too sure where to go forward at this point given that we've already had talks. It's not that the relationship has turned sour in any way shape or form, we're still on great terms, still act like a couple and see each other very often.

Again, not too sure what to think of everything. It's not that I'm dissatisfied with the way things are right now, she's done so many things in the past to support me when I was most in need and I honestly wouldn't be where I am right now if it wasn't for her support. Sure the sex could be better, but there's not much else I can complain about aside from that. Her family treats me like family, she treats me really well, but sometimes the things she says and the things she does are so far off it's like she has two distinct personalities.

And as far as financial support goes, strangely, she feels obligated to support me financially in ways that make it seem like we're living together, even though we're not.

Old 02-27-2015, 08:52 PM   #20409
God of Unce

wow... speechless. Where's my bottle of scotch?
Old 02-27-2015, 10:30 PM   #20410
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 2,419 Times in 917 Posts
Quote:
5. Women are cray
6. What is life
How much do u make

2022 Velo N
2005 S2000
2007 CSX Type-S [Sold]
2002 RSX-S [T-Boned]
Gerbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2015, 12:56 AM   #20411

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerbs View Post
How much do u make
Enough for my age and current lifestyle

This post thanked by:
Old 02-28-2015, 11:42 PM   #20412
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

>_< why did I go see you yesterday.....bad idea....
phunky.FOB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 01:52 AM   #20413
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 2,110 Times in 602 Posts
I met you through friends tonight, there was a connection there, we probably would've hung out all night and laughed at each others corny jokes .... hell, I even told you I had kids and you said you wanted to meet them.... we touched we flirted we exchanged our numbers and you even gave me a long kiss goodbye.... I might see you again.... If your ugly cock blocking "my bff she needs me to drive her home cuz she doesn't have a boyfriend and I feel bad for her and I'm sure she likes you"......dies.
Tell your cockblocking friend thanks, thanks for not making this a TIFU post between me and you.....You sweet dirty girl you..... I'll be more sober next time we meet.
Old 03-01-2015, 06:47 AM   #20414
iceboy & saucywoman are my parents!

Thanked 1,770 Times in 445 Posts
Quote:
1. I make enough money for erement
2. I'm the one who finds erement with her boring, and I complain to her all the time about it
3. Stuff is always spicy from my perspective, but then again it's hard to get her in the erement
4. I feel like this might be the erement
5. Women are erement
6. Gf is Erement
fixed
[23-07, 02:53] LSF22 the guy who i just saw had like 5 or 6 cars on his lawn needs a ride

[07-10, 15:42] nabs tbails14 = the legend continues

[27-10, 19:44] slickrick (to ts14) NO NOT THE EXHAUST

[07-10, 22:42] Ri2 If I had a real one I'd fap til it turns blue probably

[05-01, 16:24] Geoc ts you're a never ending inspiration for the inner buddy guy in all of us
ts14 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-01-2015, 11:50 AM   #20415
Mod.

Thanked 1,769 Times in 684 Posts
No matter how many time we try to over look things and try to compromise, one person will always have certain expectations that the other person cannot live up to. If this has taught me anything, it's that in order to be with someone, to love someone, you have to be able to see the bigger picture. If you are unable to do that, then no matter how many times you try to make it work, it just won't.

Expectations will ALWAYS lead to disappointment.
Over thinking will ALWAYS kill happiness.

You were a blessing and a lesson, and you are one that I won't soon forget. I hope that one day you are able to love again with your all and that he treats you as good as I did.
97 Civic CX (POS)

!Nhan is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-01-2015, 02:33 PM   #20416

Thanked 1,323 Times in 579 Posts
I think I'll mod my car instead.
Euro7r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 03:04 PM   #20417
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 3,186 Times in 929 Posts
so hard trying to get over my ex gf
JSALES is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-01-2015, 04:23 PM   #20418
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mk1freak View Post
I met you through friends tonight, there was a connection there, we probably would've hung out all night and laughed at each others corny jokes .... hell, I even told you I had kids and you said you wanted to meet them.... we touched we flirted we exchanged our numbers and you even gave me a long kiss goodbye.... I might see you again.... If your ugly cock blocking "my bff she needs me to drive her home cuz she doesn't have a boyfriend and I feel bad for her and I'm sure she likes you"......dies.
Tell your cockblocking friend thanks, thanks for not making this a TIFU post between me and you.....You sweet dirty girl you..... I'll be more sober next time we meet.
did I miss something?...I thought you had a happy family...
cctw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 05:47 PM   #20419
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 2,110 Times in 602 Posts
I do that's why no Tifu. Shit happens when into the cups... But in this case I'm glad shit didn't happen . hence my thanks to her cb friend
Old 03-02-2015, 12:02 AM   #20420
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS

Thanked 5,279 Times in 603 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSALES View Post
so hard trying to get over my ex gf
in the same boat bro

-------
holy hell it's been almost a month; but, it still hurts like a bitch
i don't think about it too much when i'm out, but it hits like a truck at night
she, on the other hand, took it like a champ. for such a sentimental girl, she wasn't fazed in the slightest
i've got a terrible case of oneitis... but i know i'm better than this
Old 03-02-2015, 06:52 AM   #20421
MiX iT Up!

Thanked 2,066 Times in 865 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinn3r View Post
in the same boat bro

-------
she, on the other hand, took it like a champ. for such a sentimental girl, she wasn't fazed in the slightest
likley because she emotionally checked out, got ready and then dropped the bomb on you.

agree that nights are the worst, but like they say it gets worse before it gets better.

Sometimes we tend to be in despair when the person we love leaves us, but the truth is, it's not our loss, but theirs, for they left the only person who couldn't give up on them.

Make the effort and take the risk..

"Do what you feel in your heart to be right- for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't." - Eleanor Roosevelt
tiger_handheld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 07:32 AM   #20422
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinn3r View Post
in the same boat bro

-------
Iknowthatfeel.jpg

A year+ and going strong HNNNGH
PDKGD3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 07:45 AM   #20423
#savethemanuals

Thanked 2,551 Times in 950 Posts
Quote:

What, why? That can't be the only reason.
Energy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 07:54 AM   #20424
I am Hook'd on RS

every time i get your texts it just brightens my day.

every time i see you it's the best part of my week.

every time we cuddle and talk i always want to tell you that i'm so happy you chose Vancouver, that I'm so happy and grateful to have met you, that over the last two months, i've grown to care for you a lot. i want to know if there's a point to our 'dating' because i like you, and i'm all in.

we always have such a good time that i can't bring myself to bringing up that topic or starting it, to avoid making things awkward or making you feel like you're put on the spot.

i don't know what to do >.<
hedonist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 08:47 AM   #20425
:inoutugh:

Thanked 5,833 Times in 1,836 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hedonist View Post
every time i get your texts it just brightens my day.

every time i see you it's the best part of my week.

every time we cuddle and talk i always want to tell you that i'm so happy you chose Vancouver, that I'm so happy and grateful to have met you, that over the last two months, i've grown to care for you a lot. i want to know if there's a point to our 'dating' because i like you, and i'm all in.

we always have such a good time that i can't bring myself to bringing up that topic or starting it, to avoid making things awkward or making you feel like you're put on the spot.

i don't know what to do >.<