REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum


Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-29-2008, 05:43 AM   #26
I keep RS good
 
Ulic Qel-Droma's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Cosmos
Posts: 28,361
Thanked 5,348 Times in 1,408 Posts
love is an emotion

if love wasnt real then how can u prove hate or sadness or happiness was real?

u can clearly see someone with an emotion. "he's in love"

... religion well, if i see someone in a "religious" state of mind, they're probably high on drugs, or just crazy.

__________________
nipples neways...wat is with those fuck'n asians! i mean you would think they've never seen a dentist in their life. are dentists really that rare over there in ricey ricey and? looks like they're star trek ferrengi rejects! fuck'n have broken glass for teeth! goddaymn! and the smell....did a rat crawl in there and shit itself then marinate in its own shit as it decayed?ewwwwwwwwww! i swear...if one of those ferrengi asian girls gave head...when u pull the dick out it looks like it went thru a meat grinder! prolly shaved off a few slices of meat! *shudder*
Greebo i t-boned some guy and killed their baby, it was funny
silvia i have a couple asian guy friends that do very well with the ladies. but guess what, they go to the gym, they dont have long hair, they dont wear orange pants, and they dont play counterstrike. its not the ethnicity that the girls dont like, its the style and personality.
450HP Supra I am about to use your eye sockets as a shoe rack for my nuts. ...something about chinks, j-bodys, I can't quite remember as I was drunk and looking for a girl to punch in the clit. Think of it as a digital urinal, and you are the mint, except, instead of actually smelling mint, you smell like mothballs, rotten kimchee and virginity. I'm about to start drinking heavily now and you better be gone before I get back or I swear to god I will break the internet over my knee and use the pieces to beat you in the deformed skull with, cock muffler.
Iceman-19 If your gf cooks and cleans, good, tell the guy to take a fucking hike. If she doesnt, fuck, that joker can have her. Lifes too short to cook your own meals and do your own laundry, thats what women are for!
http://ho316.tumblr.com
Ulic Qel-Droma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 02:28 PM   #27
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!
 
Fafine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: vancouver
Posts: 3,245
Thanked 1,254 Times in 394 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZhangFei View Post
Do any atheists here believe in love? Is it the same thing as taking a leap of faith and believing in a God?

One thing I don't understand is that how can atheists believe in the existence of love and yet don't believe in God? This is not to say or claim that God is the source of all love, but don't you have to take a leap of faith to believe in LOVE?

One atheistic argument against the existence of God is that there no God because look at all the evil in the world. If God really loves us, then why is there so much evil going on?

And then to go with that similar line of inquiry, if there is really love in the world, why are there so many broken hearts and broken or dull relationships in this world?

I just think its funny how atheists ask for proof of a God when they don't ask for proof of the existence of love....



what is the definition of love? what does it mean? what is it?

Last edited by Fafine; 12-29-2008 at 02:28 PM.
Fafine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 04:06 PM   #28
I subscribe to the Revscene NWS thread(s)
 
ZhangFei's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Middle Kingdom
Posts: 1,915
Thanked 137 Times in 63 Posts
fuck i feel like i have to repeat myself... =/

love isn't an emotion. the emotions we feel are the side effects that might be "love", but it doesn't mean its really love. just because you think it is love, doesn't mean you KNOW it is love. how many times have you heard someone say "I love XYZ" only to find out it wasn't real and they broke up etc etc

we all as human beings have an ideal of what love is, but it doesn't exist "out there" in the objective plane. its the same as people believing in God. nobody knows what God is and whoever says they know what God is, is a damn liar. this is why people rather say that they believe in God rather than of affirming the fact that God exists. now i don't want to bring in organized religion, but if you look at the christian nicene creed, it starts with "WE BELIEVE". So really, God is a belief. Its not to say God doesn't exist, we don't know. we can only choose believe or choose not believe. same thing as love.

this is where i see the fallacy in atheism. they would only choose to believe in something if it is proven. you can't prove the existence of love. its impossible. you can only believe that's it that's all. i can't say whether or not love exists. i can only believe in its existence. love is not a fact. it is a belief. and this is why atheists that believe in love without proving its existence in the first place are contradicting their personal philosophies.

*whew*
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by boss_clad View Post
why you hating on the boss, anyways?
ZhangFei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 04:40 PM   #29
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: n zone
Posts: 2,680
Thanked 1,928 Times in 612 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZhangFei View Post
fuck i feel like i have to repeat myself... =/

love isn't an emotion. the emotions we feel are the side effects that might be "love", but it doesn't mean its really love. just because you think it is love, doesn't mean you KNOW it is love. how many times have you heard someone say "I love XYZ" only to find out it wasn't real and they broke up etc etc

we all as human beings have an ideal of what love is, but it doesn't exist "out there" in the objective plane. its the same as people believing in God. nobody knows what God is and whoever says they know what God is, is a damn liar. this is why people rather say that they believe in God rather than of affirming the fact that God exists. now i don't want to bring in organized religion, but if you look at the christian nicene creed, it starts with "WE BELIEVE". So really, God is a belief. Its not to say God doesn't exist, we don't know. we can only choose believe or choose not believe. same thing as love.

this is where i see the fallacy in atheism. they would only choose to believe in something if it is proven. you can't prove the existence of love. its impossible. you can only believe that's it that's all. i can't say whether or not love exists. i can only believe in its existence. love is not a fact. it is a belief. and this is why atheists that believe in love without proving its existence in the first place are contradicting their personal philosophies.

*whew*
You should really stop posting
Sid Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 05:15 PM   #30
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!
 
pinoypixie86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 153
Thanked 10 Times in 5 Posts
omg i have no love for you because in my own opinion you start stupid threads and i can't get points for saying my opinion right?

so like you think you can be all pseudo-intellectual and stuff but you just have like this really flimsy argument that we're all TOTALLY tired of reading. you're obviously trying to convince us of something that we're not wanting to be convinced of.

like you want to come off so smart right? thats what you're trying to do right? well then suck it up and know that there are other opinions aside from yours. we all know that you're like some wannabe philosopher and thats why you post threads where you try to start these soooo deep topics but you just come off like you're waving some sort of flag saying 'listen to me! listen to me!'

smart people totally listen, not talk. two ears, one mouth. thats how "GOD" made us.
pinoypixie86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 06:52 PM   #31
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday
 
death_blossom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 5,064
Thanked 179 Times in 95 Posts
what is love?
__________________
Nullify the Vegetarian crusade!
death_blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 07:28 PM   #32
Hacked RS to become a mod
 
SkinnyPupp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Sunny Hong Kong
Posts: 42,029
Thanked 17,638 Times in 5,344 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by death_blossom View Post
what is love?
Baby don't hurt me

don't hurt me

no more
SkinnyPupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 08:37 PM   #33
I subscribe to the Fight Club ONLY
 
Kagemusha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 7,046
Thanked 8 Times in 4 Posts
__________________
If Martians invade us, will Bush attack Venus?

Inter arma enim silent leges
Kagemusha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 08:57 PM   #34
Official Texas Ambassador
 
El Bastardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 10,135
Thanked 5,356 Times in 1,206 Posts
Points for everyone
El Bastardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 09:46 PM   #35
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!
 
threezero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 4,745
Thanked 1,021 Times in 432 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZhangFei View Post
fuck i feel like i have to repeat myself... =/

love isn't an emotion. the emotions we feel are the side effects that might be "love", but it doesn't mean its really love. just because you think it is love, doesn't mean you KNOW it is love. how many times have you heard someone say "I love XYZ" only to find out it wasn't real and they broke up etc etc
I think you just havn't experience love. ppl nowadays in our generation tends to fling around the word love too much. pretty much 99% of the time they do not mean it or probably just say it becuz they feel its necessary to confirm the validity of the said relationship.

So did you just look back at all your gfs and conclude that love doesn't exist?
Love exist in many level, have you not have a dog before? or parents or sibling?

I stop believing what i hear since my first gf. Love is not what you hear with your ears, it is felt you felt heart.

Hell everyday I see my dog I know without a doubt that it loves me with all its heart even though he never say it.

Look around, you are not a robot.

Last edited by threezero; 12-29-2008 at 09:46 PM.
threezero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 10:22 PM   #36
I subscribe to the Revscene NWS thread(s)
 
ZhangFei's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Middle Kingdom
Posts: 1,915
Thanked 137 Times in 63 Posts
GRRRR!!

how many times do i have to say I'm not saying love does not exist. I don't know. But I believe in its existence. And its a belief is emotional based!!! Its not a fact that love exists in this world. When i say fact, I mean something that is empirically and physically and scientifically based.

The firing of brain chemicals is not proof that love exists. people pop pills at raves and hug each strangers and and they feel the love. is that really love then?

to BE in love, you have to take a leap of faith to believe it exists. Its also for the things that we believe but we can't verify:

- i know God exists because when i sing in church and speak in tounges and i foam in the mouth, that's me speaking directly to God. i can feel it
- i know that the global elite are reptilian because i saw something flicker on the screen
- i know christianity is a sun-worshipping religion because all the symbolism points towards it and the pope is a child molestor that practices black magic. some guy that wrote a book told me so. i believe it
- i know zionists have a plan for global domination. I can feel it. the news verifies it. look at the economic crisis. look at global politics.

these are all emotional assumptions and then we use "logic" to justify it. its the same reasoning as

"I know me and XYZ are in love because she makes me feel wonderful and I can't imagine my life without her"

now all you guys are saying wait... yeah you can verify love. go look at ABC and XYZ. they are so wonderful with each other and they are so happy. isn't that proof?

well then i can also use the same reasoning. yeah I had a friend that used to be a drug dealer and bad-ass and then he turned himself to jesus and look at how his life changed. that is proof that God is real.

anyways fuck, this topic is getting ridiculous
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by boss_clad View Post
why you hating on the boss, anyways?
ZhangFei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 10:45 PM   #37
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS
 
underscore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Kel-pwn-a
Posts: 11,983
Thanked 4,970 Times in 2,174 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MajinHurricane View Post
prove time and ill prove god
F = 1 / (RC) P = 1 / F thus time = RC. basic oscillator circuit



Quote:
Originally Posted by ZhangFei View Post
anyways fuck, this topic is getting ridiculous
it's always been rediculous, you're not making any damn sense man. you want a scientific proof of love? I'll give you one:

girlfriend + swallowing = love

done.
__________________
1992 Toyota Celica GT-S // 1991 Toyota Celica GTFour RC FOR SALE // 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD

Quote:
Originally Posted by maksimizer View Post
half those dudes are hotter than ,my GF.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevYouUp View Post
reading this thread is like waiting for goku to charge up a spirit bomb in dragon ball z
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good_KarMa View Post
OH thank god. I thought u had sex with my wife. :cry:
underscore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 10:59 PM   #38
My homepage has been set to RS
 
goo3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Van
Posts: 2,050
Thanked 192 Times in 118 Posts
Your major is useless. Change it now!

Oh and from what I hear about philosophy logic courses: BAHAHAAHAHA!

Last edited by goo3; 12-29-2008 at 11:03 PM.
goo3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 11:02 PM   #39
Hacked RS to become a mod
 
SkinnyPupp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Sunny Hong Kong
Posts: 42,029
Thanked 17,638 Times in 5,344 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZhangFei View Post
GRRRR!!

how many times do i have to say I'm not saying love does not exist. I don't know. But I believe in its existence. And its a belief is emotional based!!! Its not a fact that love exists in this world. When i say fact, I mean something that is empirically and physically and scientifically based.

The firing of brain chemicals is not proof that love exists. people pop pills at raves and hug each strangers and and they feel the love. is that really love then?

to BE in love, you have to take a leap of faith to believe it exists. Its also for the things that we believe but we can't verify:

- i know God exists because when i sing in church and speak in tounges and i foam in the mouth, that's me speaking directly to God. i can feel it
- i know that the global elite are reptilian because i saw something flicker on the screen
- i know christianity is a sun-worshipping religion because all the symbolism points towards it and the pope is a child molestor that practices black magic. some guy that wrote a book told me so. i believe it
- i know zionists have a plan for global domination. I can feel it. the news verifies it. look at the economic crisis. look at global politics.

these are all emotional assumptions and then we use "logic" to justify it. its the same reasoning as

"I know me and XYZ are in love because she makes me feel wonderful and I can't imagine my life without her"

now all you guys are saying wait... yeah you can verify love. go look at ABC and XYZ. they are so wonderful with each other and they are so happy. isn't that proof?

well then i can also use the same reasoning. yeah I had a friend that used to be a drug dealer and bad-ass and then he turned himself to jesus and look at how his life changed. that is proof that God is real.

anyways fuck, this topic is getting ridiculous
Your question was answered within an hour of your first post. Instead of making posts on the internet, try getting with a girl. You might learn a thing or two about love.
SkinnyPupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 11:10 PM   #40
Official Texas Ambassador
 
El Bastardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 10,135
Thanked 5,356 Times in 1,206 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZhangFei View Post
anyways fuck, this topic is getting ridiculous


Listen to the replies or GTFO. You are not Joe_45 and your question has been answered.
El Bastardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 11:58 PM   #41
Hypa owned my ass at least once
 
Noir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Japan
Posts: 6,747
Thanked 1,314 Times in 540 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinoypixie86 View Post
omg i have no love for you because in my own opinion you start stupid threads and i can't get points for saying my opinion right?

so like you think you can be all pseudo-intellectual and stuff but you just have like this really flimsy argument that we're all TOTALLY tired of reading. you're obviously trying to convince us of something that we're not wanting to be convinced of.

like you want to come off so smart right? thats what you're trying to do right? well then suck it up and know that there are other opinions aside from yours. we all know that you're like some wannabe philosopher and thats why you post threads where you try to start these soooo deep topics but you just come off like you're waving some sort of flag saying 'listen to me! listen to me!'

smart people totally listen, not talk. two ears, one mouth. thats how "GOD" made us.
QFT
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 12:23 PM   #42
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!
 
XtC_13aBy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 959
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
I'm an atheist and I believe there is love out there. Love is an emotion that you feel for another human being ; and I don't fling around the word easily like many others out there. Never have I said or felt love for another person until my current relationship (other than love for my best friends). On the other hand, I perceive God as a figure that watches and guides people and it's a difficult concept for me to grasp.

Last edited by XtC_13aBy; 12-30-2008 at 12:23 PM.
XtC_13aBy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 02:45 PM   #43
HELP ME PLS!!!
 
6793026's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: BC, HK, USA
Posts: 5,735
Thanked 1,394 Times in 505 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZhangFei View Post
One atheistic argument against the existence of God is that there no God because look at all the evil in the world. If God really loves us, then why is there so much evil going on?

And then to go with that similar line of inquiry, if there is really love in the world, why are there so many broken hearts and broken or dull relationships in this world?

An example of evil: why are so many people stealing during the Katrina disaster. God tells us to love one another and if people would be able to show compassion and help people who are in need during earthquakes, famines in africa, even people stuck in the snow, there really wouldn't be this evil means of steaing the best TV at best buy cause the katrina flooded the shopping malls.

1 mth ago, you got a broken heart and broke off a wedding might be a huge deal and you're crying, 2 mths later you met a guy that you say is yoru soul mate and you're counting ur lukcy stars and praying and saying thank you God for giving you a second opportunity. everything happens for a reason. Sad break up gave me an opportunity to become stronger.
__________________
Arguing on the internet is like running in the SPECIAL OLYMPICS.

Even if you win, you're still retarded.
6793026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 04:08 PM   #44
VLS Pet Forum Mod
 
Lil Bastrd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Langley, BC
Posts: 1,257
Thanked 39 Times in 31 Posts
It is an interesting question.

Love is in some ways a learned feeling. Love is very much a human created emotion. Does it really exist? that I think is up to the individual to decide, just like the belief in a god, or other spiritual powers.
__________________
Mother of MisFit.
Lil Bastrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 04:53 PM   #45
Captain Happy Bubble is my Homeboy
 
Sodium's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 341
Thanked 49 Times in 12 Posts
For the sake of argument....I kinda understand what ZF is trying to say...

The belief in 'love' that he's talking about it only about two complete strangers falling 'in love'. In order to do all the acts of 'love'...ie kissing/hugging/protecting each other...etc etc....you must first 'believe' in this so called love.

So if you are able to believe in this 'love' that is not scientifically proven...ie....the stranger will not be 'in love' with you forever.....how come you are not able to believe in a religion that is also not scientifically proven?
Sodium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 07:18 PM   #46
Banned (ABWS)
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Surrey
Posts: 850
Thanked 24 Times in 13 Posts
god scares me, i just think that hes the ultimate stalker.
03aspec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 09:08 PM   #47
I subscribe to the Revscene NWS thread(s)
 
ZhangFei's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Middle Kingdom
Posts: 1,915
Thanked 137 Times in 63 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by XtC_13aBy View Post
I'm an atheist and I believe there is love out there. Love is an emotion that you feel for another human being ; and I don't fling around the word easily like many others out there. Never have I said or felt love for another person until my current relationship (other than love for my best friends). On the other hand, I perceive God as a figure that watches and guides people and it's a difficult concept for me to grasp.
Exactly. You can only believe in love. But you know what, sometimes faith can supercede logical certainty.

People who believe in God have made that first step to take that leap of faith that God exists.

I think its just the same thing as atheists that take that leap of faith to fall in love with another.

This is how I see things though.

This is more subjective than objective. Which is why this topic sounds psychotic hahahahaha.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by boss_clad View Post
why you hating on the boss, anyways?
ZhangFei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 10:19 PM   #48
My homepage has been set to RS
 
goo3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Van
Posts: 2,050
Thanked 192 Times in 118 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodium View Post
For the sake of argument....I kinda understand what ZF is trying to say...

The belief in 'love' that he's talking about it only about two complete strangers falling 'in love'. In order to do all the acts of 'love'...ie kissing/hugging/protecting each other...etc etc....you must first 'believe' in this so called love.

So if you are able to believe in this 'love' that is not scientifically proven...ie....the stranger will not be 'in love' with you forever.....how come you are not able to believe in a religion that is also not scientifically proven?
What if you can prove emotions are a function of the brain?

Just like knock suppression is a function of your ECU or kicking a ball is a function of your leg? Then what?
goo3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 02:09 AM   #49
I subscribe to Revscene
 
Powerslide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: vancouver
Posts: 1,917
Thanked 1,228 Times in 171 Posts
Zhang Fei it sounds like your question is where do concepts like love actually intersect with matter that can be quantified/observed/measured in concrete terms

that is a tough question because people dont know where to find the connection and, possibly, the connection cannot be deduced through matter. Which perhaps allows space for 'faith' if you want to call it that.

Do some research on consciousness and the causal properties of matter/the brain. People have been asking questions about where the feeling of consciousness intersects with the brain for decades. That might help you answer your questions more fully
Powerslide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 05:09 PM   #50
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Currey
Posts: 1,480
Thanked 45 Times in 23 Posts
First of all "Belief in God's existence" & "Belief in the existence of Love" are two totally different things therefore we should just stop talking about it already.
To most religious people god is the one who created everything, to some, god is a word used to describe everything around us or how we came to be.
Love is a word that describes the feeling, the interaction between two things.

Lets just make things simple and look at it this way. Love is an emotion, a feeling within yourself when things happen. Maybe there is no way to proof emotions (love) exist scientifically as it's almost like our thoughts but if you're a smart person which I will try to believe you are, you can logically and rationally see that emotions (love) do exist from facial expressions, how we treat eachother, how we react to eachother, etc.
Ask yourself this question, "Is it a big leap of faith to believe that when a person is crying over the death of their parents that they love them?". Does that not show love and emotions that someone has for someone important to them? Big leap of faith?? hm...

The many reasons that people use to explain why they believe god exist, can all be responded with, "shit happens", "you're hallucinating (crazy), or it has a scientific explaination.

Why don't I replace what your original post said with...
Believing that gay people exist takes as big a leap of faith as it does with believing that god exist. Honestly I can't prove to you that Lance Bass is gay even though he has come out. There is no scientific explaination for this that I know of but we all know Gay's exist.

It does not take a leap of faith for me to belief that gays exist. (Lance Bass wants to pound a guy) logic
It does not take a leap of faith for me to belief that love exist. (Lance Bass pounding that guy) logic
It does take a big leap of faith that for example the Christian God exist. (a being who exist beyond time and space created everything in a short matter of time, who punishes people with eternal torture but loves you, and will let you play with his son who was born from a virgin and who is really him for eternity if you belief in his existence and worship him.........yea I can believe that... not)
__________________
FlyNvballer

Last edited by FlyNvBaller; 12-31-2008 at 05:10 PM.
FlyNvBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 07:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Revscene.net cannot be held accountable for the actions of its members nor does the opinions of the members represent that of Revscene.net