REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness

Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Athletics, Hockey, Soccer, basketball, organize games/events, aerobics, nutritional supplements. Also the home for sports and sports entertainment threads.

Old 12-16-2011, 11:15 AM   #5001
Everyone wants a piece of R S...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 411ken View Post
^I tried the demo for 2k12 and I was NOT impressed at all.. how do you like it?
Nba 2k is the best one so far all te dribble pull ups etc are so realistic
Posted via RS Mobile
Advertisement
jaebomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 11:27 AM   #5002
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

^I'm a huge 2K fan.. I have 2k11 and it was sweet.. but when I tried the demo, it just felt weird... the graphics downgraded too it seems like.
411ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 01:22 PM   #5003
NOOB, Not Quite a Regular!

I rather the first trade the hornets had with the lakers than the one they got with the clippers..
ynot5o4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 01:29 PM   #5004

^As a lakers fan.it wouldve been nice to have paul/kobe/bynum combo... but i think NO is way better off with this deal they did.

They are got younger (gordon/aminu), got a legit center (kaman) and a probable high pick from minnesota.. and most importantly, they took back cheaper pay roll? i know kevin martin makes quite a bit and gordon can score like him so ya..

NOW.. Do something lakers!!! lol.. need a 6th man (now that odom is gone).... or just D12 will do
Old 12-16-2011, 03:59 PM   #5005
My homepage has been set to RS

see the thing is they gave away odom for literally nothing so now they can't do gasol/odom and...? for howard/turgoklu or bynum/odom and...? for howard/turgoklu for example.

now orlando's asking for both bynum/gasol for d12. i'm not sure if that's good for the lakers. i agree though, they HAVE to do something. kobe's probably pissed off but not saying anything.
FatalCloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 05:44 PM   #5006
Hacked RS to become a mod

Thanked 23,777 Times in 8,170 Posts
Saw this poster today

SkinnyPupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 06:02 PM   #5007

omg, didn't expect this but vanessa bryant has filed for divorce! kobe, i just want to say that you're by far my fav player and i've always defended you in the face of all critcisms but this??... if its true you're unfaithful...damn....your wife is hot man. what's wrong with you.
This post FAILED by:
Old 12-16-2011, 06:18 PM   #5008
I help report spam so I got this! <--

Thanked 1,215 Times in 535 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatalCloud View Post
omg, didn't expect this but vanessa bryant has filed for divorce! kobe, i just want to say that you're by far my fav player and i've always defended you in the face of all critcisms but this??... if its true you're unfaithful...damn....your wife is hot man. what's wrong with you.

A relationship can fail because of many reasons.
Nlkko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 07:18 PM   #5009

^uh....really?

i just said that because apparently vanessa filed for divorce simply, she had enough of kobe's unfaithful ways. now whether that's true or not...we will see.
Old 12-16-2011, 08:24 PM   #5010
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS

^heard there was no prenup too

LOL anyways, the lakers arent too messed up in my opinion. They of course need to rebuild their bench - loss of LO and brown

They still have bynum, which I think the season kinda rest on him. If he proves to be the centre that everyone wanted him to be, than I think LA will be fine. (yes we said this last year, but well see what happens this year). A new PG would be nice, but I woudnt go and try to find a stellar one just yet. Deron Williams is a free agent end of this year maybe we can try to take him before he decides for Dallas. I still have mad love for blake, but I am pretty he wont start.

Well just wait and see. New coach; new system
wuuhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 08:34 PM   #5011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyPupp View Post
Saw this poster today

What's wrong with that?

Me being a big bball fan.. growing up, we watched these guys play so if it was here, i'd go for suree.. not to watch them dunk or whatever but just to see them in person and just go as a fan.
This post thanked by:
Old 12-17-2011, 03:19 AM   #5012
NOOB, Not Quite a Regular!

kobe couldn't lay off the white woman lol
ynot5o4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 03:31 AM   #5013
Hacked RS to become a mod

Thanked 23,777 Times in 8,170 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 411ken View Post
What's wrong with that?

Me being a big bball fan.. growing up, we watched these guys play so if it was here, i'd go for suree.. not to watch them dunk or whatever but just to see them in person and just go as a fan.
Yes but in this case, you will want to keep your nostalgic memories that way. Otherwise your memories will be spoiled by what these bums have become.. I mean come on! Mark Blount? Plus the promotion just looks ridiculous lol
SkinnyPupp is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 12-17-2011, 05:28 AM   #5014
das not it mane

Thanked 1,852 Times in 509 Posts
lols @ mark blount
jonwon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 10:35 AM   #5015
I help report spam so I got this! <--

Thanked 1,215 Times in 535 Posts
Jeff Green is out. Doesn't look like Celtics or Lakers are good enough to contend this year. It's gonna be a weird playoffs.
Nlkko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 11:16 AM   #5016

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyPupp View Post
Yes but in this case, you will want to keep your nostalgic memories that way. Otherwise your memories will be spoiled by what these bums have become.. I mean come on! Mark Blount? Plus the promotion just looks ridiculous lol
Would I go into the show expecting them to do a 360 dunk or a dunk from the Free throw line? of course not. it's an EXHIBITION game. u must be really stupid if you think this will be a "competitive" game.. fans will go there to see Pippen/Rodman/Drexler/Payton/Penny/LJ/Richmond/Ellis...

What if Bird/Magic are there instead of Pippen and Penny? You wouldn't go still because of Blount? LOL.. you just ain't a ball fan that's all or as hardcore as some ppl

just my 2 cents..

Last edited by 411ken; 12-17-2011 at 11:25 AM.
Old 12-17-2011, 11:55 AM   #5017

watched first day of highlights and damn.. times have changed.. the pistons became from the "scariest" teams to play against before to a rebuilding one lol...

Kyrie Irving looked good too
Old 12-17-2011, 05:04 PM   #5018

Thanked 2,165 Times in 594 Posts
I was watching all the games simultaneously yesterday, fckin ball overload my girl was pissed, lol but NBA League Pass FTW, what I saw... was Wizards are gonna blow just as bad this year as last year they got killed last night, Knight and Irving went at it and Irving barely came out the winner, didnt see much of Rose since he got into foul trouble early and was very passive trying to set up plays for others...

watching 2 games right now Houston vs San Antonio but paying most of my attention to the Timbervolves Bucks game as I'm trying to get a good peek at Rubio and Derrick Williams, they both look good... Rubio I honestly thought was gonna buckle under the strength of the NBA players but he is really holding his own well, dribbling to the right spots and kicking it to the open man no matter where they are on the court... he one of them guys that will throw you a sick cross court pass and you wont even know you're wide open till you catch it and see nobody is around you.... kid already has a few assists in a little bit of playing time...
Kevin Love on fckin fuego right now, 2 mins till halftime and he's already got 15 points and 8 boards, on 5 of 7 from the field and 4 of 5 three pointers!!

gonna catch the Kings and Warriors game later too, gonna be sick watching a healthy Tyreke shimmy shake anyone guarding him and Ellis doin what he does
Old 12-17-2011, 05:12 PM   #5019
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

Kevin Love is probably one of the most underrated big men. Scoopin him up for the fantasies
Posted via RS Mobile
LC21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 06:37 PM   #5020

for you guys without league pass and who still wanna catch games that arent televised on tv, you can hit up for coverage of all the games live FirstRowSports
Old 12-17-2011, 06:40 PM   #5021
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS

hey shawn79, I cant sign up for the RS league
wuuhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 07:44 PM   #5022

halftime, Jimmer leading the Kings in scoring with 10 points, but from looking at him the only times he seems comfortable is when he catches and shoots straight away, everything else he's doing he looks to be pretty shaky and unsure....
but after all, he IS a rookie and this IS his first game.... 10 points to lead the team at the half is lookin good though, he'll shake the butterflies off soon I have a feeling

Tyreke is gettin to the rim at will and getting hacked everytime sent to the free throw line, I haven't seen his "improved" jumper just yet...

Nikko, yea Green is gonna require heart surgery, he done for the year, and you know what, this years playoffs are gonna be absolutely sick..... I'll have to quote 2Pac on this "Old niggaz lookin like Larry Holmes flabby and sick, tryin to playa hate on my shit, eat a fat dick"
Celts and Lakers tryin to give it to the younger teams, nah brah those days are done as of this year...

far as I'm concerned, C's are old and done, Green thing is their nail in the coffin, and Lakers it just became apparent in the last few days or a week that they are done as well, when you got an unhappy Kobe, and seemingly unhappy in every sense this does not look good.... and then you got Pau knowing they were trying to trade him, knowing how easily he lets his emotion dictate his play... it's over for Lakers and I'm happy about that...
with these two powerhouses out, the field is wide open for the younger more exciting teams to flourish, that's gonna be exciting to watch....

3 powerhouses Spurs, Lakers, Celtics all done.... future is now, Clippers, Thunder, Grizzlies, etc....
Old 12-17-2011, 07:46 PM   #5023
dlo
Los Bastardo owned my ass at least once

Thanked 7,930 Times in 1,432 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by LC21 View Post
Kevin Love is probably one of the most underrated big men. Scoopin him up for the fantasies
Posted via RS Mobile
underrated? int he league yes, but not in fantasy leagues lol, hes ranked 4th atm
[08-12, 00:25] Iceman-19 the owner was someone i knew. trusted him. that blew up in my face like i was a 19 year old jap girl at a bukkake party.
dlo is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 12-17-2011, 08:02 PM   #5024

^ haha ya no doubt man, he did break the double double season record last year, and he may have been a underrated majority of the season but coming into this year every team's scouting report has him at the top of their list...

and as far as fantasy leagues fck yea he's a stat stuffer
Old 12-17-2011, 10:35 PM   #5025
Banned (ABWS)

Thanked 1,763 Times in 592 Posts
league is already set with 10 people h2h
Not sure if its auto pick because i cant seem the change it.
shawn79 is offline   Reply With Quote