REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Auto Chat

Vancouver Auto Chat 2016 VAC Community Head Moderator: Raid3n

Old 09-29-2010, 10:15 AM   #476
It's like going crazy when you're already nuts

Thanked 2,902 Times in 749 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berzerker View Post
There was a guy on RS awhile back that knew people who knew people. You should try to look him up he was quite good at intimidation tactics and really had a lot of people on RS shaking in their boots over a pretty sever lawsuit. He could really help you out in this situation I'm sure of it...

Berz out.
:noob:
Advertisement
Old 09-29-2010, 10:31 AM   #477
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

Quote:
There was a guy on RS awhile back that knew people who knew people. You should try to look him up he was quite good at intimidation tactics and really had a lot of people on RS shaking in their boots over a pretty sever lawsuit. He could really help you out in this situation I'm sure of it...

Berz out.

I lol'd
Posted via RS Mobile
Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 01:24 AM   #478
Need to Seek Professional Help

lol. no offence to the op, but after reading the entire thread... within the first 5 or so pages.... op reminded me of this Anthony guy...

-anthony would keep giving him all this bs but some bit of home, but inevitably delay OP.

-op would tell us whats going on, and for all of the feedback about going to the cops and such, op would tell us yes he'll do it the next day, but wouldn't because he had some sort of false hope for this fake is-f that can't seem to be acquired. in the end, OP would delay any sort of action that would get him closer to finishing this situation.

^i didn't really look at the dates of the posts but considering this thread is now 20 pages long.... and made beginning of the month.... it's been a long show..

But again, no offence to OP, I honestly do hope you get this resolved whether you get any of the money or the so called car, but I do hope justice will be served.
(just my .02)

Good luck!
impulseX is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-30-2010, 02:43 AM   #479
I bringith the lowerballerith

Thanked 4,359 Times in 382 Posts
Quote:

Berz out.
Some say he knew not all porsches had turbos but liked to ask anyway,

And that he knows people who know people who know people twice removed that have access to executive google powers which could shut down a popular automotive enthusiast forum site

All we know is, he's called the :noob:

Last edited by ShanghaiKid; 09-30-2010 at 03:12 AM.
ShanghaiKid is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-30-2010, 09:25 AM   #480
JDMEK9Mod | DogWhisperer

Thanked 5,257 Times in 1,621 Posts
hahahah bradford, you so crazy. :noob:
Spoiler!
spoon.ek9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 10:23 AM   #481
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!

Thanked 9,802 Times in 3,898 Posts
a month later, 20 pages later, still nothing.

OP, I'm assuming he's not returning any calls/texts by this point. He's probably chilling in mexico by now and will never return with your money even if you've contacted the authorities in Canada and US.

I realize you can't disclose your plans on a public board like revscene..but you should've been more assertive in getting your money back instead of letting things drag on.
twitchyzero is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 11:12 AM   #482
Ask me about how I answered the question "How fat is TOO fat?"

Thanked 4,122 Times in 1,141 Posts
nah, Anthony probably disappeared to South Africa and now some european crime boss is probably asking him for 1 million or else.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Current
e92 335i 6MT FBO
e90 330i 6MT
Former
e46 330ci 5MT - RIP
uc1 5AT
em2 5MT
db7 5AT - RIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyota86 View Post
the guys over at lambo vancouver said there are 60-70 pre-orders already. don't quote me though.

Last edited by The_AK; 10-03-2010 at 12:11 PM.
The_AK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 08:45 PM   #483
GOTMILF? Let Me Know

Speak of the devil he e-mailed me today on Facebook. He asked if I could call the dogs off and settle it between just he and I. LOL!
DrMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 08:52 PM   #484
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrMike View Post
Speak of the devil he e-mailed me today on Facebook. He asked if I could call the dogs off and settle it between just he and I. LOL!
im not surprised at all.... whats his excuse this time?
i-vtecyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 09:08 PM   #485
GOTMILF? Let Me Know

Quote:
Originally Posted by i-vtecyo View Post
im not surprised at all.... whats his excuse this time?
I e-mailed him a couple weeks ago and he finally responded.

Says he's still in LA, not running, going to the LAPD every day and the fake seller's house as well trying to get my money back since he was scammed. Says worst comes to worst he will just have to refund me. Really? It hasn't come to worst yet? I have connections at LAPD so I can easily find out if he's been talking to them.

He asked if we can just settle this between the two of us because he doesn't want to deal with lawyers and if we can do that he will book a flight and come home asap to refund my money from his imaginary funds.
Old 10-03-2010, 09:18 PM   #486
RS Veteran

Thanked 10,496 Times in 4,303 Posts
I was just in Los Angeles. I saw an IS-F driving down Abbot Kinney Road in Venice and I thought of you!

Her car even smelled nice. Like a mixture of luxury perfume and a hint of….. vag ? Fish sauce ? Something a bit dank
bcrdukes is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-03-2010, 09:20 PM   #487
GOTMILF? Let Me Know

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcrdukes View Post
I was just in Los Angeles. I saw an IS-F driving down Abbot Kinney Road in Venice and I thought of you!
ah lucky. I haven't seen an IS-F since this whole ordeal started. I only saw one on TV going up against an M3, haha.
Old 10-03-2010, 09:25 PM   #488
:inoutugh:

Thanked 5,833 Times in 1,836 Posts
I see a blue one almost everyday M-F.
Old 10-03-2010, 09:49 PM   #489
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrMike View Post
ah lucky. I haven't seen an IS-F since this whole ordeal started. I only saw one on TV going up against an M3, haha.
I saw two is-f on friday, and 2lambos! good day to spot cars, sunny weekend

Anyways best luck to you man!
Posted via RS Mobile
hc529 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-03-2010, 11:49 PM   #490
I want to be a person and not an icon.

Thanked 5,286 Times in 892 Posts
The only thing you can do now is lay down the law, this is because you are not the only one he scammed and there are multiple, if it was me I would tear him a new asshole (of course in the court of law) but this aint small claims anymore and he can go to jail for this.
Vale46Rossi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 11:52 PM   #491
Proud to be called a RS Regular!

hey guys posting this for a friend:

For sale: Lexus IS-F in LA

Reason for selling: long story short I scammed this guy out of $40k thinking I would buy an IS-F for him and drive it back to Vancouver lol. Anyways after a month of joyride I blew the tranny, but I am willing to offer you a tranny I have with me as compensation. Is a good VDM (Vietnamese Domestic Market) tranny, you can blow her as many times as you like and she will run fine. I wanna go back home to finish up moving my fake car shop so I need the $40k to pay the guy back since he thinks of me as a friend still.

Here is a pic of what the IS-F *might* look like (it's not necessarily this car):

here is a pic of the tranny:

Please contact me by phone or email but it might take me days or weeks to reply and I will probably call you back randomly at around 2 am PST. Thanks for looking.
02em2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 12:40 AM   #492
Banned (ABWS)

^fucking awesome
1-Slicer-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 09:08 AM   #493
GOTMILF? Let Me Know

^^ lol at that except the part of me still thinking of him as a friend, haha.
Old 10-04-2010, 09:16 AM   #494
Captain Happy Bubble is my Homeboy

gl with evertthinggg !!!
Okitnam is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-04-2010, 11:43 AM   #495

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevenDuang View Post
The only thing you can do now is lay down the law, this is because you are not the only one he scammed and there are multiple, if it was me I would tear him a new asshole (of course in the court of law) but this aint small claims anymore and he can go to jail for this.
If it was me who he scammed 40k from,I would also rip him a new asshole in court too.When he goes to jail,I will pay some convicts to rip his asshole on a constant basis and when he gets out,I would rip him a new asshole so big,he would need a manhole cover as a buttplug.

I would also pimp his tranny out so it's asshole will get ripped on a regular basis until I make my 40k back.

He and his tranny would not physically and mentally be the same ever again after I'm done with them both.
spyker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 11:45 AM   #496
GOTMILF? Let Me Know

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyker View Post
If it was me who he scammed 40k from,I would also rip him a new asshole in court too.When he goes to jail,I will pay some convicts to rip his asshole on a constant basis and when he gets out,I would rip him a new asshole so big,he would need a manhole cover as a buttplug.

I would also pimp his tranny out so it's asshole will get ripped on a regular basis until I make my 40k back.

He and his tranny would not physically and mentally be the same ever again after I'm done with them both.
lol.
Old 10-04-2010, 12:07 PM   #497
Willing to sell a family member for a few minutes on RS

Quote:

LMAO
hotjoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 12:10 PM   #498
Ricer Mod

Thanked 5,276 Times in 1,501 Posts
Am I the only person that felt that the choice of words "Blew the Tranny" were a great play on words? haha.

Berz out.
Old 10-04-2010, 12:29 PM   #499
Banned (ABWS)

Thanked 2,216 Times in 510 Posts
Quote:

Consequences will never be the same
Fixed
Posted via RS Mobile
illicitstylz is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-04-2010, 12:43 PM   #500

Quote:
Am I the only person that felt that the choice of words "Blew the Tranny" were a great play on words? haha.

Berz out.
It would be even more funny if anthony said something along the lines of " I blew my tranny last night".
spyker is offline   Reply With Quote