REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Auto Chat

Vancouver Auto Chat 2016 VAC Community Head Moderator: Raid3n

Old 10-08-2010, 08:23 PM   #551
I bringith the lowerballerith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tapioca View Post

Even if you manage to win in court and put him behind bars, how much will he get? 5 years? He might even be eligible for early parole. At 32-35 years of age, he'll be out and I'm sure he'll go back to scamming people. What else does he know?
5 years in a American prison is very hard time!

I would rather do 5+ years in a canadian prison,than a month in a U.S prison,if given the choice.

I know people who have done time in American prisons and Canadian prisons,they say it's completely fucked up in the U.S ones,it's like waking up every morning to a war zone and everyone is trying to kill you for something or use & abuse you in some sort of way.The Canadian prisons are like summercamp compared to the U.S prisons.

Since he's in California,if he does do time,he will be sentenced to San Quentin state prison,he won't last a week in that place,he will either be a bitch and pimped out and passed around for cigarettes or shipped away to the morgue in a bodybag.

DrMike,you should contact the guy anthony ripped off 7K from in Hawaii to file fraud charges to the state of california,the more people come forward,the better the chance anthony will get convicted and go to jail.
Advertisement
spyker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 03:05 PM   #552
GOTMILF? Let Me Know

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyker View Post

I would rather do 5+ years in a canadian prison,than a month in a U.S prison,if given the choice.

I know people who have done time in American prisons and Canadian prisons,they say it's completely fucked up in the U.S ones,it's like waking up every morning to a war zone and everyone is trying to kill you for something or use & abuse you in some sort of way.The Canadian prisons are like summercamp compared to the U.S prisons.

Since he's in California,if he does do time,he will be sentenced to San Quentin state prison,he won't last a week in that place,he will either be a bitch and pimped out and passed around for cigarettes or shipped away to the morgue in a bodybag.

DrMike,you should contact the guy anthony ripped off 7K from in Hawaii to file fraud charges to the state of california,the more people come forward,the better the chance anthony will get convicted and go to jail.
Thanks, I will pass along the info. Anthony wouldn't last a day in prison
DrMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 08:54 AM   #553
NEWBIE ACCOUNT!

Quote:

Shit. I recant my previous statement in deference to a rather NASTY E letter from someones Lawyer. Seems to be that there is alot of information that I was missing concerning the degree of the CRIMES ( identity theft,wire fraud, trafficking stolen good across international borders ) and the jurisdiction. . All I have to say is Federal prison is ALOT worse then a intake prison in California. Man just search LOMPOC some info from the LA times http://articles.latimes.com/keyword/...l-penitentiary
I didn't know that international wire fraud can be considered an act of terrorism under the patriot act.
The Patriot Act has been used in the investigation and prosecution of foreign citizens for crimes such as 18 U.S.C. § 2314, the International Transportation of Stolen Property, 18 U.S.C. § 2315, the Receipt of Stolen Property over $5,000.00, and the Wire Fraud Statute, 18 U.S.C. § 1343.

Man Anthony sure fucked up. I initially though it was just a few counts of theft, I am glad It isn't me I wouldn't WORK in Lompoc

Last edited by mattsplat72; 10-11-2010 at 09:29 AM.
mattsplat72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 10:01 AM   #554

Your right,he will just get a slap on the wrist for fraud,just like in Canada.

Don't count on the fact he committed 2 counts of fraud,both of which were done across state and international borders,which makes it a federal offence .
Old 10-10-2010, 12:27 PM   #555
GOTMILF? Let Me Know

Quote:
Your right,he will just get a slap on the wrist for fraud,just like in Canada.

Don't count on the fact he committed 2 counts of fraud,both of which were done across state and international borders,which makes it a federal offence .
He has done more than fraud so he's going to be slapped with more.
Old 10-10-2010, 05:02 PM   #556
GOTMILF? Let Me Know

Little birdie told me that Anthony's BF dumped him. So he cons people to support her shopping and partying habits and when the money is gone and now he's in deep trouble she peaces out. Too bad for her I'm coming after her too, lol.
Old 10-10-2010, 05:13 PM   #557
Ricer Mod

Thanked 5,276 Times in 1,501 Posts
BAHAhahaha Maybe she was to much man for Manthony!

Berz out.
Old 10-10-2010, 06:06 PM   #558
Need to Seek Professional Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impulse_x View Post
WTF@YOURUSERNAME LOL
um... sorry but i've been on RS before you were?

DrMike, any progress with the police or anything?
impulseX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 09:57 PM   #559
GOTMILF? Let Me Know

Quote:
Originally Posted by impulseX View Post
um... sorry but i've been on RS before you were?

DrMike, any progress with the police or anything?
Nothing yet. It sucks every step we take it's a week or 2 week process.

Somebody told me his gf or ex gf's Facebook status said she's coming home with or without Anthony. Looks like he's scared to come back to face the consequences?

I'm about to offer up a reward to anybody in Santa Monica that spots him and gives me his location, with pics for proof. Will be cheaper than a private investigator which is what we might need to do.
Old 10-10-2010, 11:26 PM   #560
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 1,352 Times in 445 Posts
Them breaking up is awesome news for you. Go after her until she squeals his whereabouts.
Posted via RS Mobile
vafanculo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 12:38 AM   #561
Ask me about how I answered the question "How fat is TOO fat?"

Thanked 4,122 Times in 1,141 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by vafanculo View Post
Them breaking up is awesome news for you. Go after her until she squeals his whereabouts.
Posted via RS Mobile
yes,
put it in her butt and demand a response

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Current
e92 335i 6MT FBO
e90 330i 6MT
Former
e46 330ci 5MT - RIP
uc1 5AT
em2 5MT
db7 5AT - RIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyota86 View Post
the guys over at lambo vancouver said there are 60-70 pre-orders already. don't quote me though.
The_AK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 09:37 AM   #562
I told him no, what y'all do?

Thanked 5,785 Times in 2,492 Posts
so do you think in jail he's gonna be eddie murphy or martin lawrence?

keep it up DrMike and be patient. you gotta let guys like this know that there's gonna be "consequences & reprocussions" as eddie murphy put it

Quote:
Greenstoner
1 rat shit ruins the whole congee
originalhypa
You cannot live the life of a whore and expect a monument to your chastity
Quote:
[22-12, 08:51]mellomandidnt think and went in straight..scrapped like a bitch
[17-09, 12:07]FastAnna glowjob
[17-09, 12:08]FastAnna I like dat

GLOW is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-11-2010, 09:38 AM   #563
GOTMILF? Let Me Know

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattsplat72 View Post
Shit. I recant my previous statement in deference to a rather NASTY E letter from someones Lawyer. Seems to be that there is alot of information that I was missing concerning the degree of the CRIMES ( identity theft,wire fraud, trafficking stolen good across international borders ) and the jurisdiction. . All I have to say is Federal prison is ALOT worse then a intake prison in California. Man just search LOMPOC some info from the LA times http://articles.latimes.com/keyword/...l-penitentiary
I didn't know that international wire fraud can be considered an act of terrorism under the patriot act.
The Patriot Act has been used in the investigation and prosecution of foreign citizens for crimes such as 18 U.S.C. § 2314, the International Transportation of Stolen Property, 18 U.S.C. § 2315, the Receipt of Stolen Property over $5,000.00, and the Wire Fraud Statute, 18 U.S.C. § 1343.

Man Anthony sure fucked up. I initially though it was just a few counts of theft, I am glad It isn't me I wouldn't WORK in Lompoc
Anthony done effed up!
Old 10-11-2010, 09:42 AM   #564
GOTMILF? Let Me Know

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLOW View Post
so do you think in jail he's gonna be eddie murphy or martin lawrence?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2J3GxFYFdg

keep it up DrMike and be patient. you gotta let guys like this know that there's gonna be "consequences & reprocussions" as eddie murphy put it
lol, he's going to be Martina Lawrence
Old 10-11-2010, 12:59 PM   #565
NEWBIE ACCOUNT!

Yeah this guy is fucked. Honestly some time away might give him the chance to save his life. I never understood people like this. Where I am from (Philadelphia) shit like this ends up with a one way boat ride in to the Atlantic. I never considered ripping anyone off for fear of life ending "consequences and repercussions". I mean all it would take is some chain link fence a bucket of cement and a length of chain presto homemade crab pot. I wouldn't be surprised if some one was acting all legal and nice ended things that way.

I have noticed that people with a great capacity for kindness also have an equal capacity for violence. The pendulum tends to swing equally in both directions.

Case in point take Forrest Gump nice mild mannered retard until some one hit Jenny. That guy got fucked up. Jeffery Dalhmer, Ted Bundy, Gary Ridgeway, all mild manner outwardly appearing nice guys .

Personally if I was on the run , With aleast 47k in debt hanging over my head. I would just give up the game and turn in my self. Seriously people get murdered over this amount of money. Shit we just had a gun fight south of Tacoma over a grow operation.

This and any other statement made previously by Me or any agent acting on my behalf is in no means a threat or an implied threat. This is simply a statement of fact and opinion. I am in no way instigating or insinuating acts of violence against any individual or party.
Old 10-11-2010, 04:09 PM   #566
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 7,109 Times in 1,264 Posts
Quote:
Yeah this guy is fucked. Honestly some time away might give him the chance to save his life. I never understood people like this. Where I am from (Philadelphia) shit like this ends up with a one way boat ride in to the Atlantic. I never considered ripping anyone off for fear of life ending "consequences and repercussions". I mean all it would take is some chain link fence a bucket of cement and a length of chain presto homemade crab pot. I wouldn't be surprised if some one was acting all legal and nice ended things that way.

I have noticed that people with a great capacity for kindness also have an equal capacity for violence. The pendulum tends to swing equally in both directions.

Case in point take Forrest Gump nice mild mannered retard until some one hit Jenny. That guy got fucked up. Jeffery Dalhmer, Ted Bundy, Gary Ridgeway, all mild manner outwardly appearing nice guys .

Personally if I was on the run , With aleast 47k in debt hanging over my head. I would just give up the game and turn in my self. Seriously people get murdered over this amount of money. Shit we just had a gun fight south of Tacoma over a grow operation.

This and any other statement made previously by Me or any agent acting on my behalf is in no means a threat or an implied threat. This is simply a statement of fact and opinion. I am in no way instigating or insinuating acts of violence against any individual or party.
You do know that Forrest Gump was a fictional character right?
jasonturbo is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-11-2010, 04:29 PM   #567
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 1,462 Times in 390 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonturbo View Post
You do know that Forrest Gump was a fictional character right?
wouldya like som-o-ma choc-OH-lats?

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Renn.Sport View Post
I sold my Yaris 5 years ago, and seriously, IT IS better than your shit box civics. The mods I have for that car is probably worth more than your whole self-worth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joreus View Post
After spending some time reading through this thread, I now know how to give a killer blowjob. Thanks revscene.

2005 richmond transportation device
nack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 06:03 PM   #568
manage the cap you say????

Thanked 3,613 Times in 1,181 Posts
"RUN FORREST RUN"

\\ ______
  \(ಠ益ಠ)
   >  ヽ
   /   へ\
   /  / \\
   レ ノ   ヽ_つ ayyy lmao
  / /
  / /|
 ( (ヽ
 | |、\
 | 丿 \ ⌒)
 | |  ) /
`ノ )  Lノ
Not really racist! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 06:24 PM   #569

Thanked 1,352 Times in 263 Posts
Tapioca, I can't believe you're saying 5 years in jail is nothing. By the looks of this Anthony, he's probably a pussy, one day in jail and his asshole will be larger than the IS-F's exhaust. Imagine 1824 more days of intensive asshole-penetrating sessions with his cuban roommate.
guddagudd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 08:24 PM   #570
NEWBIE ACCOUNT!

You do understand an example right? Ya think Tom Hanks just pulled those mannerisms out of his ass?
Old 10-11-2010, 08:24 PM   #571
Banned (ABWS)

Quote:
Ya think Tom Hanks just pulled those mannerisms out of his ass?
Yes
1-Slicer-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 09:30 PM   #572
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 3,340 Times in 841 Posts
you better get your shit together, looks like hes taking action....

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac...001659614.html
Jgresch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 09:32 PM   #573
Need my Daily Fix of RS

^ LMAO I would thank you if I could, that is hilarious
sleazyho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 09:39 PM   #574
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

LOL ahahahahahaha
i-vtecyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 09:42 PM   #575

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jgresch View Post
you better get your shit together, looks like hes taking action....

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac...001659614.html
FUCKING HILARIOUS!