REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Auto Chat

Vancouver Auto Chat 2016 VAC Community Head Moderator: Raid3n

Old 09-13-2010, 04:59 PM   #226
Ready to be Man handled by RS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmOne View Post
errr he took FORTY THOUSAND dollars from you and hes begging YOU to not ruin his life?
Give him a deadline, if he doesnt deliver by then I am linking this thread to every forum I frequent, car related or not.

Win right there!

Mike, if you need anything else man, give me a call.

Duane
Advertisement
upgradedsupraa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 05:06 PM   #227
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 7,109 Times in 1,264 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrMike View Post
this sparked a fire under his butt
Cool, so he already returned your money?

...Dont believe a fuckin word that comes out of this guys mouth (if you havent figured that out already), if he hasn't gave you your money, or the car, its just more bull shit stall tactics.

Everyday you wait to call the cops is another day extra you will wait for some kind of result.
jasonturbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 06:05 PM   #228
GOTMILF? Let Me Know

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonturbo View Post
Cool, so he already returned your money?

...Dont believe a fuckin word that comes out of this guys mouth (if you havent figured that out already), if he hasn't gave you your money, or the car, its just more bull shit stall tactics.

Everyday you wait to call the cops is another day extra you will wait for some kind of result.
Yeah he was texting up a storm but I wasn't paying attention. I called somebody from this forum that knows him and got the low down on this guy.
DrMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 06:06 PM   #229
I bringith the lowerballerith

I have given up on this thread.......

It seems DrMike does not want to get his money back bad enough,it seems like he wants the car more.

Seriously DrMike,why are you still believing in his lies? hes just stringing you along....typical con artist tactics.You will never get the car,if you did,it's more than likely a stolen car,let it go and just call the cops,let them deal with it.Until you call the cops and get them involved,he is not one bit scared ( he is just saying he is,to string you along further into his game)and will continue to give you the runaround until he gets away with it.

It will really open his eyes when he gets a call from one of his family members,saying a detective from the RCMP called and wants to talk to him.

Instead of spending all this time on RS and posting about what your going to do,or what the scammer has promised you.You could have filed a police report and a full investigation would have commenced already.It would have gotten you alot further than where you are at right now.
spyker is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-13-2010, 06:17 PM   #230
GOTMILF? Let Me Know

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1exotic View Post
0:44, the guy in the #25 jersey should be you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8a-6RIxneVw
that's inspiring, lol.
Old 09-13-2010, 06:44 PM   #231
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

Thanked 8,945 Times in 3,887 Posts
WHY DO YOU STILL NOT HAVE YOUR MONEY?!?!?!
1992 Toyota Celica GT-S ["sold"] \\ 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD [sold] \\ 2000 Jeep Cherokee [sold] \\ 1997 Honda Prelude [sold] \\ 1992 Jeep YJ [sold/crashed] \\ 1987 Mazda RX-7 [sold] \\ 1987 Toyota Celica GT-S [crushed]
Quote:
Originally Posted by maksimizer View Post
half those dudes are hotter than ,my GF.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevYouUp View Post
reading this thread is like waiting for goku to charge up a spirit bomb in dragon ball z
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good_KarMa View Post
OH thank god. I thought u had sex with my wife. :cry:
underscore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 06:46 PM   #232
My homepage has been set to RS

Call the cops already! Fuuuuccckkkk!
Posted via RS Mobile
ajax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 06:48 PM   #233
Ask me about how I answered the question "How fat is TOO fat?"

Thanked 4,122 Times in 1,141 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyker View Post
I have given up on this thread.......

It seems DrMike does not want to get his money back bad enough,it seems like he wants the car more.

Seriously DrMike,why are you still believing in his lies? hes just stringing you along....typical con artist tactics.You will never get the car,if you did,it's more than likely a stolen car,let it go and just call the cops,let them deal with it.Until you call the cops and get them involved,he is not one bit scared ( he is just saying he is,to string you along further into his game)and will continue to give you the runaround until he gets away with it.

It will really open his eyes when he gets a call from one of his family members,saying a detective from the RCMP called and wants to talk to him.

Instead of spending all this time on RS and posting about what your going to do,or what the scammer has promised you.You could have filed a police report and a full investigation would have commenced already.It would have gotten you alot further than where you are at right now.
Pretty sure he's doing more than what he's saying he is on the forum, either way, the guy should be afraid if he doesn't follow through with the car or the money. There was a post about the guy finally getting custody of his kid, but with all these allegations he can very easily lose custody and have the kids returned to his mom. Trust me, its easy to lose custody if you fuck up and especially in a situation like this. If the kid means anything to him I'm sure he'll do what is right.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Current
e92 335i 6MT FBO
e90 330i 6MT
Former
e46 330ci 5MT - RIP
uc1 5AT
em2 5MT
db7 5AT - RIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyota86 View Post
the guys over at lambo vancouver said there are 60-70 pre-orders already. don't quote me though.
The_AK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 06:56 PM   #234
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

You keep saying things are going to get serious but I'm unsure if you or this douchebag realizes just how serious this is. Theft/Fraud over 5000 carries a maximum sentence of 10 years. This is no joke. Not only will he lose custody of his child, if convicted, he'll face a significant amount of jail time for 40K.
97ITR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 08:03 PM   #235
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled

Thanked 13,521 Times in 1,745 Posts
I think 80 years in jail should be fair.

lol.
Old 09-13-2010, 08:05 PM   #236
mb_
WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB

Thanked 7,017 Times in 1,896 Posts
I think the OP is doing more than he's telling us, for legal purposes of course. For all we know he probably just got off the phone with a lawyer and an investigator. If that's not the case get your ass off RS and start looking through your phone book!!! I'd love to see fucking douchebag scammers like him go down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowguy View Post
fuck you hipster
Quote:
Originally Posted by trollguy View Post
then fuck you hipster akinari
Quote:
[23-05, 11:34] FastAnna suck a dick ygay
mb_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 08:12 PM   #237

why deal with someone like him in the first place?

just by judging the guy, first impressions would be he's a child molester that touches his own son, a woman beater that abuses his wife, and lastly a drug dealer or criminal. I wouldn't be able be able to imagin him at any higher level.
Old 09-13-2010, 08:18 PM   #238
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97ITR View Post
You keep saying things are going to get serious but I'm unsure if you or this douchebag realizes just how serious this is. Theft/Fraud over 5000 carries a maximum sentence of 10 years. This is no joke. Not only will he lose custody of his child, if convicted, he'll face a significant amount of jail time for 40K.
If he doesn't have any criminal record then he's not going to get any jail time at all for a first time fraud offence, even if it is 40K.

More than likely judge will order him to repay the money (over an agreed upon period of time) and put him on probation. If he fails to pay, then he'd get jail time, but even then it won't be very long.
ericthehalfbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 08:55 PM   #239
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

Thanked 8,945 Times in 3,887 Posts
^ but then at the very least the OP gets his money back and now he'll have a record, which would hopefully prevent him from fucking anyone else over. Of course if he already has some kinda record then he's fucked.
1992 Toyota Celica GT-S ["sold"] \\ 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD [sold] \\ 2000 Jeep Cherokee [sold] \\ 1997 Honda Prelude [sold] \\ 1992 Jeep YJ [sold/crashed] \\ 1987 Mazda RX-7 [sold] \\ 1987 Toyota Celica GT-S [crushed]
Quote:
Originally Posted by maksimizer View Post
half those dudes are hotter than ,my GF.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevYouUp View Post
reading this thread is like waiting for goku to charge up a spirit bomb in dragon ball z
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good_KarMa View Post
OH thank god. I thought u had sex with my wife. :cry:
underscore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 09:01 PM   #240
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!

Thanked 1,428 Times in 483 Posts
about to get epic
Fafine is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 09:03 PM   #241
mb_
WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB

Thanked 7,017 Times in 1,896 Posts
Judging from what I've read in this thread the guy would most likely have a record regarding fraud

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowguy View Post
fuck you hipster
Quote:
Originally Posted by trollguy View Post
then fuck you hipster akinari
Quote:
[23-05, 11:34] FastAnna suck a dick ygay
mb_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 10:07 PM   #242
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericthehalfbee View Post
If he doesn't have any criminal record then he's not going to get any jail time at all for a first time fraud offence, even if it is 40K.

More than likely judge will order him to repay the money (over an agreed upon period of time) and put him on probation. If he fails to pay, then he'd get jail time, but even then it won't be very long.
Just try to do everything yourself. Don't rely on the justice system

i doubt he will even have to pay it back. my brother had 24 counts of fraud over 5000 and all he got was 40 hours of community service and did not have to repay his victims.He did his hours at the foodbank by hiding iside boxers and crates. . He had a record but got a pardon after 5 years it happened. now he's working as a teacher in the VSB.

Our justice system sucks when it comes to non violent crimes. he'll just get a slap in the wrist.

If your gonna make money as a criminal , you might as do it long term.
Old 09-13-2010, 10:11 PM   #243
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

wow you will not get a dime back at the pace you are going. so instead of getting 0 why don't you pm me the info and i'll give you 50% of what is is owed to you and keep the rest myself. (serious)
ws6ta is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-13-2010, 10:20 PM   #244

edit: If you have any photoshop requests, just let me know.

(graphic disturbing photoshops)

Last edited by 1exotic; 09-13-2010 at 10:43 PM.
1exotic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 10:28 PM   #245
Banned By Establishment

Thanked 2,091 Times in 773 Posts
i'm starting to believe "drmike" also didn't acquire the money legally hence why he doesn't want to deal with the cops.
Meowjin is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 09-13-2010, 11:13 PM   #246
Banned (ABWS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ws6ta View Post
wow you will not get a dime back at the pace you are going. so instead of getting 0 why don't you pm me the info and i'll give you 50% of what is is owed to you and keep the rest myself. (serious)
Quote of the year, mark it down.
JiggaZed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 11:16 PM   #247
GOTMILF? Let Me Know

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajinHurricane View Post
i'm starting to believe "drmike" also didn't acquire the money legally hence why he doesn't want to deal with the cops.
what the hell I sold my 4th gen Supra back in July and used all those funds plus some more to buy my dream car. This idiot saw that on facebook and saw that as a prime time to scam me to pay for his vacation.

And what do you know about what I have and haven't done yet? I posted this thread last week and thought it died after 2 pages. I wasn't getting notified by email of the responses. The scammer texted me to please take the thread down so that's when I saw it had taken off.
Old 09-13-2010, 11:21 PM   #248

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrMike View Post
what the hell I sold my 4th gen Supra back in July and used all those funds plus some more to buy my dream car. This idiot saw that on facebook and saw that as a prime time to scam me to pay for his vacation.

And what do you know about what I have and haven't done yet? I posted this thread last week and thought it died after 2 pages. I wasn't getting notified by email of the responses. The scammer texted me to please take the thread down so that's when I saw it had taken off.
you had a "772 RWHP" mk4, sounds like a downgrade to me lol.
Old 09-13-2010, 11:25 PM   #249
GOTMILF? Let Me Know

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1exotic View Post
you had a "772 RWHP" mk4, sounds like a downgrade to me lol.
lol yeah it was collecting dust in the garage since I have 2 kids and no time to enjoy it. It took me 6 years to pay it off and it held its value really well, actually went up in value, so it's not like I had $40K just sitting there to blow.

So I had Anthony's cousin over tonight and texted him to call me asap but he said his mom was on the phone bitching him out about this thread and how ashamed she was. I called him anyway and when he picked up I let his cousin respond and do the talking. It was priceless.
Old 09-13-2010, 11:26 PM   #250
GOTMILF? Let Me Know

oh btw I think I hurt his feelings so he hasn't responded to my texts since I tricked him into talking to his cousin. I guess I won't be getting my proof and VIN emailed to me tonight