REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness (https://www.revscene.net/forums/sports-sports-entertainment-fitness_35/)
-   -   Supplements (https://www.revscene.net/forums/639983-supplements.html)

hal0g0dv2 04-13-2012 05:08 PM

cant wait to get mine soon

SkinnyPupp 04-13-2012 05:26 PM

My next PWO stack is going to be

1/2 scoop Assault
1 cap Alpha GPC
750mg Oxyracetam
100 mcg hyperzune A

Just need to do some ordering... bb doesn't carry any racetams

Recon604 04-13-2012 07:10 PM

i get fckin horrible diarrhea from MP combat and Dymatize Elite, but I dont get any from Myofusion. Anyone know?

SkinnyPupp 04-13-2012 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Recon604 (Post 7885550)
i get fckin horrible diarrhea from MP combat and Dymatize Elite, but I dont get any from Myofusion. Anyone know?

Doesn't matter, just use what works

butters 04-16-2012 01:28 AM

Noob question, is it ok to mix assault with half a scoop of concret or is it just too much?

hal0g0dv2 04-16-2012 10:41 AM

^^ don't mix per workouts
I mean you could , do it then give us a review

Excelsis 04-16-2012 04:24 PM

1.5 scoop of craze plus 3g of piracetam..

weird I think I focused myself more with 1 scoop alone

Berzerker 04-19-2012 12:29 PM

French Vanilla Coffee and Vanilla weight gain powder.... :megusta:

Berz out.

spideyv2 04-19-2012 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alpha v2 (Post 7885352)
1 scoop of craze..

wow you're out of this world, you don't worry about anything, and you have a complete tunnel vision

noticed heart beating way faster and time seems to tick away very slowly

wonder what this + piracetam will do to me

hope i don't die

Lol this. I seem to sweat like crazy even after im done lifting and showering

ShadowBun 04-19-2012 04:45 PM

do you guys have your BB orders shipped to Canada or one of these border receiver places?

dunno which one of them are good (the receiving places)

hal0g0dv2 04-19-2012 07:04 PM

Always Canada to lazy to go to states and it's not 2 bad shipping

JSilver 04-19-2012 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadowBun (Post 7893300)
do you guys have your BB orders shipped to Canada or one of these border receiver places?

dunno which one of them are good (the receiving places)

Point to Point Parcel. 5 second over the Point Roberts Border. I live near the Knight St Bridge and it takes me roughly 15-20mins to get there. Doesn't hurt to save $30+ on shipping.

It really depends on HOW much and HOW heavy the items you are ordering to decide whether or not you believe shipping direct to your address is worth it or not.

Be prepared to get taxed though. I got away with an order over $500+ twice before. After purchasing on a bi-weekly bases they caught on and taxed me every time of course. Bastards.

instantneedles 04-20-2012 12:07 AM

How exactly is craze different than caffeine or any other stimulant for that matter? If craze is a stimulant itself, is it also a diuretic?

SkinnyPupp 04-20-2012 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by instantneedles (Post 7893807)
How exactly is craze different than caffeine or any other stimulant for that matter? If craze is a stimulant itself, is it also a diuretic?

It is caffeine and orchid extract. Not sure what the big deal of orchid extract is, but I've never tried it myself, so...

MarkyMark 04-20-2012 01:30 PM

So I tried craze and I felt it the first time but the second day even with one and a half scoops I felt normal...will see how it goes next time I guess. Definitely not feeling the "i feel like im on E or cocaine" like some people have reported.

Excelsis 04-20-2012 03:40 PM

i think first day you combine the hype of craze everyone's talking about as a placebo effect and use it in synergy with the stimulant

then after you rely on the stimulant to do the job for you, but then it doesn't work that way lol

DC5-S 04-20-2012 04:38 PM

I stopped using pre workouts last year and I notice no difference in training aside from stupid tingling sensation in my neck

Jer3 04-20-2012 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SkinnyPupp (Post 7885387)
My next PWO stack is going to be

1/2 scoop Assault
1 cap Alpha GPC
750mg Oxyracetam
100 mcg hyperzune A

Just need to do some ordering... bb doesn't carry any racetams

never knew u used nootropics with preworkouts skinny. hows it working out for u? i find it adds a lot of focus and endurance to my workouts.

SkinnyPupp 04-20-2012 06:30 PM

I'll report in when I finally try it :)

Been using Alpha GPC in addition to Assault and it doesn't feel any different. I do like the effects it has on my sleep later that night though

kevin7352 04-20-2012 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DC5-S (Post 7894349)
I stopped using pre workouts last year and I notice no difference in training aside from stupid tingling sensation in my neck

Same. I stopped after a tub of Assault. It took a while to get use to, but training eventually goes back to normal

hal0g0dv2 04-21-2012 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SkinnyPupp (Post 7894447)
I'll report in when I finally try it :)

Been using Alpha GPC in addition to Assault and it doesn't feel any different. I do like the effects it has on my sleep later that night though

From the alpha gpc??

SkinnyPupp 04-21-2012 10:43 PM

Yeah dude it gives you crazy dreams, and easy to remember

originalhypa 04-24-2012 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SkinnyPupp (Post 7671199)
AlphaBRAIN

:okay:

I'll let you know how it goes

Hi Pupp.
What were your thoughts on the Alpha Brain?
After having some experience with the nootropics, will you be continuing to take them? Are you willing to recommend them to friends?

Thanks man.
:woot2:

I guess what I'm looking for is that extra edge while playing sports. I'm 35, and playing hockey against dudes who are 10-15 years younger, and while I can compete with them, it would be nice to have that extra little bit. Working out, running, eating right, and fish oil/multivitamin/B12 have been keeping me going. But I need more to compete hard in the last 10 minutes where it seems that I am falling flat.

SkinnyPupp 04-24-2012 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by originalhypa (Post 7898621)
Hi Pupp.
What were your thoughts on the Alpha Brain?
After having some experience with the nootropics, will you be continuing to take them? Are you willing to recommend them to friends?

Thanks man.
:woot2:

I guess what I'm looking for is that extra edge while playing sports. I'm 35, and playing hockey against dudes who are 10-15 years younger, and while I can compete with them, it would be nice to have that extra little bit. Working out, running, eating right, and fish oil/multivitamin/B12 have been keeping me going. But I need more to compete hard in the last 10 minutes where it seems that I am falling flat.

For me the side effects of the high dose of Huperzine A were too strong, and I had to stop taking it. I got a refund on my bottle... Basically it's a choline overload which causes dizziness and nausea for a couple days. I didn't know at the time, but I could have taken an anticholinergenic to counter this effect (some antihistamines have this effect).

If you are interested in nootropics for working out, try the stack I mentioned before in the pre-workout supplement thread:

750 mg oxiracetam
900 mg Alpha GPC
200-300 mg caffeine (depending on tolerance)
100-200 mcg Huperzine A (depending on tolerance)

That will keep you going for your whole game :) I am waiting on my order to try this myself, but I have heard good things about this stack.

2 of those are ingredients of Alpha Brain. Oxiracetam would be in there if they could, but it would limit their market due to regulation.

Take it with a meal, as oxiracetam is fat soluble.

Otherwise, Alpha Brain might be good for you. It actually has some quality ingredients, but also a lot of unnecessary filler (plus it's expensive).

You can buy oxiracetam at places like smartpowders.com

originalhypa 04-25-2012 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SkinnyPupp (Post 7898838)
(some antihistamines have this effect).

Awesome info man. But this really jumped out at me. I'm sensitive to "pills" including antihistamines, acetaminophen, codeine, and even Ibuprofen have a negative effect on me in the form of shakes, cold sweats, and a negative mental state.

Thus my concern about adding supplements outside of the basic vitamins, and fish oils.

You have given me much food for thought. Time to google!