REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness (https://www.revscene.net/forums/sports-sports-entertainment-fitness_35/)
-   -   Supplements (https://www.revscene.net/forums/639983-supplements.html)

SkinnyPupp 04-07-2012 05:43 PM

Slifer the answer is no. It is garbage. Even if you got it cheap (like under $5) it still isn't worth taking.

My advice is, if you have the body type that allows you to take a TON of sugar every day with no consequences, then go ahead and finish the bottle quick. If you are overweight at all, or watching your diet, throw it away or give it to some pinner you know

jack3d 04-08-2012 02:18 AM

slifer, whats the ingred list? As long as it have creatine monohydrate.. take it. also, doesnt matter if your old or new to working out, taking creatine will help

SkinnyPupp 04-08-2012 02:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jack3d (Post 7879049)
slifer, whats the ingred list? As long as it have creatine monohydrate.. take it. also, doesnt matter if your old or new to working out, taking creatine will help

It's pure sugar with some creatine and other random nonsense added to it.

Slifer 04-08-2012 10:45 AM

Yeah its got creatine monohydrate/phosphate. 2510mg per serving apparantly.

mnash 04-08-2012 11:12 AM

Can anyone recommend me a good gainer I can buy locally?

hal0g0dv2 04-08-2012 12:33 PM

Gainers are not the best ^^^^
Most ppl are going to tell u they suck, and they do

mnash 04-08-2012 08:30 PM

What would you recommend?

SkinnyPupp 04-08-2012 08:45 PM

Food

hal0g0dv2 04-08-2012 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SkinnyPupp (Post 7879646)
Food

X132131foreveryone

Recon604 04-08-2012 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mnash (Post 7879245)
Can anyone recommend me a good gainer I can buy locally?

dont waste ur money on weight gainers, they are expensive as fck. Like everyone said eat more food. Eat oakmeal and cashews or anythin tat is a type of nut, if your lookin to bulk,

jack3d 04-09-2012 04:24 AM

drink milk, easy way to get your calories in. eat mcdonalds if you are thin as shit (srs). a double cheese perfect macros for bulking

thegentleman 04-10-2012 10:33 PM

Hey guys, I've been cycling the EC Stack since January and have gotten extraordinary results. Lost approx 25 lbs since the beginning of the year. (I was at 165lbs at 5'5", now I'm at 140ish) I still have a bit of flab I'd like to get rid of and have the abs poke out a bit more. Looking to get more lean by summer as well as continue to live a healthier lifestyle. Any other supplements I can take to help me reach my goal?

Currently taking:

ON Multivitamins
EC Stack (Cycled of course)
NOW Green Tea Extract
Allmax Omega-3
ON Whey Protein Isolate

I'm looking into BCAA's & ZMA's. Any input on adding these two supplements to what I'm already taking?

SkinnyPupp 04-10-2012 10:49 PM

Trolling? :suspicious:

hal0g0dv2 04-11-2012 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by o1flipkid (Post 7882151)
Hey guys, I've been cycling the EC Stack since January and have gotten extraordinary results. Lost approx 25 lbs since the beginning of the year. (I was at 165lbs at 5'5", now I'm at 140ish) I still have a bit of flab I'd like to get rid of and have the abs poke out a bit more. Looking to get more lean by summer as well as continue to live a healthier lifestyle. Any other supplements I can take to help me reach my goal?

Currently taking:

ON Multivitamins
NOW Green Tea Extract
Allmax Omega-3
ON Whey Protein Isolate

I'm looking into BCAA's & ZMA's. Any input on adding these two supplements to what I'm already taking?

4months of ec stack that is a while man

Excelsis 04-11-2012 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by o1flipkid (Post 7882151)

Currently taking:

ON Multivitamins
NOW Green Tea Extract
Allmax Omega-3
ON Whey Protein Isolate

if you aren't getting enough zinc or magnesium from your diet go ahead, and buying separate zinc/mag caps are cheaper too

don't know much about bcaa's

thegentleman 04-11-2012 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hal0g0dv2 (Post 7882880)
4months of ec stack that is a while man

Not consecutively. I just finished my 2nd cycle this week. I break for 3 weeks in between.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alpha v2 (Post 7882893)
if you aren't getting enough zinc or magnesium from your diet go ahead, and buying separate zinc/mag caps are cheaper too

don't know much about bcaa's

I've just read BCAA's help speed up the process of healing and giving you a boost in gains.

hal0g0dv2 04-11-2012 07:06 PM

what is your current diet like ^^^^
plays a big role in dieting and getting lean

thegentleman 04-11-2012 09:57 PM

Trying to shred the last 5 lbs seems to be the hardest. I have a daily eating routine Mon-fri due to work.
Breakfast is usually a bowl cereal w/milk.
First coffee break would be a granola bar or a fruit (banana/apple)
Lunch, I usually pack whatever my mom makes the night before but with careful portioning. Usually consists of a meat dish w/ brown rice and the occasional green veggies.
After work: Another small snack just to fill the stomach up a bit
Preworkout protein shake then go workout. Postworkout protein shake.
Dinner, like I said usually what my mother makes. She understands I'm trying to be healthy so she doesn't really load on the greasy stuff.

Due to late nights and late mornings I probably eat only twice a day. And usually one of them is eating out..

I avoid anything white. (Potatoes, bread, white rice) Only thing I drink is water & lots of it. And milk in the morning/night.

I never had a sweet tooth before, but lately I've had huge cravings for chocolate/candy. I was a snack fiend before. Chips, fried snacks, anything salty I would munch before bed, which gave me my gut. I just want to get rid of that extra 2 inch flab!!

PK6o4* 04-11-2012 10:31 PM

i think when cutting you should have low cal low carb high protein foods, rather than cereal, granola bars etc, correct me if I'm wrong

tuna, cottage cheese, greek yogourt, are great

Excelsis 04-12-2012 12:52 PM

Beta alanine and craze arrived today

Should i start taking 4g of beta alanine twice daily?

Expresso 04-12-2012 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by o1flipkid (Post 7883544)
Trying to shred the last 5 lbs seems to be the hardest. I have a daily eating routine Mon-fri due to work.
Breakfast is usually a bowl cereal w/milk.
First coffee break would be a granola bar or a fruit (banana/apple)
Lunch, I usually pack whatever my mom makes the night before but with careful portioning. Usually consists of a meat dish w/ brown rice and the occasional green veggies.
After work: Another small snack just to fill the stomach up a bit
Preworkout protein shake then go workout. Postworkout protein shake.
Dinner, like I said usually what my mother makes. She understands I'm trying to be healthy so she doesn't really load on the greasy stuff.

Due to late nights and late mornings I probably eat only twice a day. And usually one of them is eating out..

I avoid anything white. (Potatoes, bread, white rice) Only thing I drink is water & lots of it. And milk in the morning/night.

I never had a sweet tooth before, but lately I've had huge cravings for chocolate/candy. I was a snack fiend before. Chips, fried snacks, anything salty I would munch before bed, which gave me my gut. I just want to get rid of that extra 2 inch flab!!

Maybe try those calorie calculators and base your diet off that.

bcrdukes 04-12-2012 03:44 PM

o1flipkid - How long have you been working to cut the 5 lbs? And what does your workout consist of?

thegentleman 04-12-2012 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PK6o4* (Post 7883603)
i think when cutting you should have low cal low carb high protein foods, rather than cereal, granola bars etc, correct me if I'm wrong

tuna, cottage cheese, greek yogourt, are great

I've been planning to get at these for a while now. But I've been making excuses not to get them. Will definitely buy some this weekend.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bcrdukes (Post 7884237)
o1flipkid - How long have you been working to cut the 5 lbs? And what does your workout consist of?

Just about a month. Maybe I'm not giving it enough time and I'm just trying to rush it. I know that it does take time.

I aim to workout 6 days a week. But since you know, "shit happens" it usually gets cut down to 4-5 a week.
Currently doing The Spartacus workout found on menshealth 3 times a week.
Then on days in between I have an arms/chest/abs routine.

SkinnyPupp 04-12-2012 06:51 PM

Someone take flipkid under their wing :)

Excelsis 04-13-2012 04:42 PM

1 scoop of craze..

wow you're out of this world, you don't worry about anything, and you have a complete tunnel vision

noticed heart beating way faster and time seems to tick away very slowly

wonder what this + piracetam will do to me

hope i don't die