REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 06-10-2013, 09:56 PM   #3076
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 2,558 Times in 925 Posts
It seems like shes being the poster girl for the entire stanley cup riot, getting more punishment than she should .

Sucks to be her!
Advertisement
Mike Oxbig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 10:50 PM   #3077
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Thanked 2,183 Times in 606 Posts
what a dumb broad.

she should have her tubes tied so she cant reproduce.

if I was the reported who was being tripped, I woulda taken a dive and been so overdramatic and then sued lol.

Last edited by stewie; 06-10-2013 at 11:19 PM.
stewie is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-10-2013, 11:46 PM   #3078
MG1
Fathered more RS members than anybody else. Who's your daddy?

Thanked 11,514 Times in 4,905 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by stewie View Post
what a dumb broad.

she should have her tubes tied so she cant reproduce.

if I was the reported who was being tripped, I woulda taken a dive and been so overdramatic and then sued lol.
That would only happen if the reporter was from Boston, LOLOLOL.

And, if the witnesses were NHL refs.
Youth is, indeed, wasted on the young.
YODO = You Only Die Once.

Dirty look from MG1 can melt steel beams.

"There must be dissonance before resolution - MG1" a musical reference.
MG1 is online now   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-11-2013, 12:56 AM   #3079
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

man, what is wrong with her life?
there are guys who burned a car, done far more damage than stealing pair of pants, anybody still remember them? no
but she's just keeps on going and going
ImportPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 01:22 AM   #3080
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 4,984 Times in 995 Posts
the jason li dude or w/e his last name (is) is the real poster boy, spartan look

Can someone tell good or unusual dating spots? Or what was your the most unusual date? THanks for sharing!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.HappySilp View Post
my bedroom =D
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhillon09 View Post
that's a great secret date spot,
i bet no girl in vancouver has seen it.
Verdasco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 01:36 AM   #3081
Ready to be Man handled by RS!

His apology video which was terribly done. He's obviously reading from some poorly written notepad document and he doesn't sound genuine in his apology at all.

Last edited by VancouverG88; 06-11-2013 at 02:00 AM.
VancouverG88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 07:17 AM   #3082
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!

Thanked 12,136 Times in 3,361 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarobbt View Post
^ and a new face

She is dumb as shit literally.

She still doesn't understand that she broke her curfew and is banned from consuming alcohol.

Still trying to play it off and find excuses
I think her lawyer's getting pretty pissed off with her, too - just saw him on the news, he didn't even offer up a "my client is innocent". Just listed off, "Well, her conditions are this and that, and the exemptions are blah blah, and well, we'll just see what the court says..." His body language just screamed, "I've had enough of trying to defend this idiot."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianrietta View Post
Not a sebberry post goes by where I don't frown and think to myself "so..?"
Soundy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 07:30 AM   #3083
Banned By Establishment

Thanked 2,982 Times in 1,135 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundy View Post
I think her lawyer's getting pretty pissed off with her, too - just saw him on the news, he didn't even offer up a "my client is innocent". Just listed off, "Well, her conditions are this and that, and the exemptions are blah blah, and well, we'll just see what the court says..." His body language just screamed, "I've had enough of trying to defend this idiot."
Yet this idiot is putting an addition on my house.

I get the impression that she feels caught up in something and really should only get told, "its ok. You didn't mean it"

She doesn't make good choices. Her boyfriend is a grade A douchebag. The Classic Vancouver special kind at that. She surrounds herself with not good people.

Maybe they will keep piling on punishment and question until she learns to shut the fuck up, do what she needs to do and move on.

They are becoming a very expensive pair of pants.
Gridlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 07:37 AM   #3084
Say! Say! Say!

Thanked 3,215 Times in 1,398 Posts
With things going the way they are, I wouldn't be surprised if she commits suicide in a few years.
Originally Posted by 89blkcivic View Post
Did I tell you guys black is my favourite colour? My Ridgeline is black. My Honda Fit is black. Wish my dick was black........ LOL.
Razor Ramon HG is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 07:40 AM   #3085
Banned By Establishment

Thanked 2,982 Times in 1,135 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor Ramon HG View Post
With things going the way they are, I wouldn't be surprised if she commits suicide in a few years.
Well that would be really sad.

I more hope she realizes that she made a bad mistake one night, but made it worse by continually making bad decisions after.

And maybe stop fucking dumb.
Gridlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 08:01 AM   #3086
My homepage has been set to RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor Ramon HG View Post
Doubt that.

She stole shit,
made a stupid apology letter, that got mocked for.
Lost her job at Acura ?
Caught breaching probation (officer said she looked like she was heading out for a night out).

All those things add up to a girl who doesn't give a shit.

If she were to commit suicide (Which I do not wish, never), she would have done it a while ago.

She looks like a strong cookie, with the wrong attitude.
subordinate is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-11-2013, 08:03 AM   #3087
2x Variable Nockenwellen Steuerung

Thanked 1,174 Times in 704 Posts
Unfortunately from what I notice in life, the probability is always extremely remote not to mention stopping only happens when nothing worse can be done.. and I am a cup half full person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gridlock View Post
And maybe stop fucking dumb.
godwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 08:38 AM   #3088
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!

Thanked 12,136 Times in 3,361 Posts
CKNW @CKNW
JUST IN: Crown announces charges against 14 more adults and 2 youths in connection with the Stanley Cup #riot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianrietta View Post
Not a sebberry post goes by where I don't frown and think to myself "so..?"
Soundy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 10:02 AM   #3089
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 3,731 Times in 1,322 Posts
She's just one of those people that think the world revolves around her. She's selfish plain and simple and whenever she doesn't do what she's suppose to do and gets her hand slapped the world is out to get her. She doesn't take responsibility for her actions and can't figure it out.

Stunned cunt.

“The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place... and I donīt care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently, if you let it. You, me or nobody, is gonna hit as hard as life. But ain't about how hard you hit... It's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward... how much you can take, and keep moving forward. Thatīs how winning is done. Now, if you know what you worth, go out and get what you worth.” - Rocky Balboa
quasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 10:07 AM   #3090
I don't get it

Its sad that the media has to call out Camille Cacnio for every wrong she does. What's worst is that some of you guys continue to feed off of it. I bet most of you wouldn't be able to handle the emotion strain of being on the news. Whether you liked her apology or not, she apologized amongst others who didn't. To continue to report her every move is just bullying. She stayed out past her curfew big f'ing deal. What time do you go to bed?
dvst8 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 06-11-2013, 10:18 AM   #3091
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 1,910 Times in 606 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dvst8 View Post
Its sad that the media has to call out Camille Cacnio for every wrong she does. What's worst is that some of you guys continue to feed off of it. I bet most of you wouldn't be able to handle the emotion strain of being on the news. Whether you liked her apology or not, she apologized amongst others who didn't. To continue to report her every move is just bullying. She stayed out past her curfew big f'ing deal. What time do you go to bed?
lol i went to hs with her, she deserves it...huge bitch and her "apology" reeked of feel sorry for me
Sid Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 10:31 AM   #3092
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 2,558 Times in 925 Posts
Her saying she wants to suicide is just a way to have sympathy for her, i don't buy it one bit. Harsh punishments will be made for her because she's one of the only rioters causing much more problems than the others, so everyone is focused on her.

The bf kicking the photographer will only make spectator want more punishment against her.
Mike Oxbig is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-11-2013, 10:35 AM   #3093
#savethemanuals

Thanked 2,551 Times in 950 Posts
Quote:
The media wouldn't have to "call her out for every wrong she does" if she just behaves herself.

I don't know if I could handle the "emotional strain of being on the news" but I also did not participate in a riot and act the way she did and continues to do afterwards.

Participating in the riot was a bad decision, her shitty apology was another bad decision and now she breaks the probation order and has a douche boyfriend assaulting reporters.

When is it going to stop? Perhaps more media attention is the way to go because it doesn't look like she has learnt anything.
Energy is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-11-2013, 10:47 AM   #3094
Survivor MOD

Thanked 1,623 Times in 577 Posts
Quote:
really? i mean... really? come on... surely you jest?

most people realize that they should probably stop digging a hole when they get neck deep. this broad is digging a hole for herself with a friggen excavator.

she participates in a riot and is found GUILTY of said charge.

makes some shitty apology making her out to be a victim of circumstances

breaches probation on multiple conditions

and i suspect has lied in court (this is only my suspicion and has not been substantiated).

she's about as big of a cunt as you can get, how on earth can you possibly feel sorry for her? the media reporting on her is the media doing their job, they're showcasing a dumb cunt who for the most part, seems to lack any remorse and doesn't think the law should apply to her.
T4RAWR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 10:56 AM   #3095
First to fail !SG evar! Now i have yellow fever...

Thanked 2,431 Times in 475 Posts
Didn't know there were so many psychologists on revscene.
Redlines_Daily is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-11-2013, 11:01 AM   #3096
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 1,726 Times in 546 Posts
Quote:
her curfew was part of her 'punishment' for her actions at the riot.
bcedhk is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-11-2013, 11:03 AM   #3097
RS.net PIMP

Thanked 3,057 Times in 824 Posts
http://bc.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=944346

The clip CTV has also showed the boyfriend throw a punch/strike towards a reporter to back them off
7seven is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-11-2013, 11:34 AM   #3098
I don't get it

Quote:
Originally Posted by T4RAWR View Post
really? i mean... really? come on... surely you jest?

most people realize that they should probably stop digging a hole when they get neck deep. this broad is digging a hole for herself with a friggen excavator.

she participates in a riot and is found GUILTY of said charge.

makes some shitty apology making her out to be a victim of circumstances

breaches probation on multiple conditions

and i suspect has lied in court (this is only my suspicion and has not been substantiated).

she's about as big of a cunt as you can get, how on earth can you possibly feel sorry for her? the media reporting on her is the media doing their job, they're showcasing a dumb cunt who for the most part, seems to lack any remorse and doesn't think the law should apply to her.
What I am trying to get at is that we have a girl whose life has turned for the worst that catalysed from one mistake. Her life has been affected and calling her out isn't going to help her positively develop. Lets not all focus on the negative shes done. From what I've read she seemed like a normal person before all of this. University grad, volunteers, athlete......etc...

I'd hate to see that she'd committed suicide when its all said and done. The media/online shaming would have a lot to do with it.

Last edited by dvst8; 06-11-2013 at 11:42 AM.
dvst8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 11:36 AM   #3099
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 3,731 Times in 1,322 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redlines_Daily View Post
Didn't know there were so many psychologists on revscene.
How does that make you feel? Do you want to talk about it?

“The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place... and I donīt care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently, if you let it. You, me or nobody, is gonna hit as hard as life. But ain't about how hard you hit... It's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward... how much you can take, and keep moving forward. Thatīs how winning is done. Now, if you know what you worth, go out and get what you worth.” - Rocky Balboa
quasi is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-11-2013, 11:37 AM   #3100

want to see the "bf" get charged with assault just to make the situation even better