REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 09-16-2013, 04:34 PM   #3176
NSX
NA1

Shes screwed man. Friend was at Richmond Superstore last week and allegedly saw her(Cacnio) being taken away by RCMP. Busted for Shoplifting.
Advertisement
NSX is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 09-16-2013, 04:42 PM   #3177
...in the world.

Thanked 7,636 Times in 2,321 Posts
Are you sure? I wouldn't be able to pick her out of a crowd...especially in Richmond.

...is that racist?
Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-16-2013, 04:47 PM   #3178
NSX
NA1

wait for the newspaper bud. It'll take time before she enters her PTA.
Old 09-16-2013, 04:50 PM   #3179
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!

-----

Last edited by AAnthony; 11-13-2014 at 10:38 AM.
AAnthony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 05:00 PM   #3180
...in the world.

Thanked 7,636 Times in 2,321 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by NSX View Post
wait for the newspaper bud. It'll take time before she enters her PTA.
If this is true, I will be absolutely AMAZED at her level of stupidity...because she's violated her parole I'm sure if she's arrested for shoplifting.

And all this could've been avoided if she just said "My bad. Sorry about the pants." all those months ago.
Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 07:01 PM   #3181
RS Veteran

Thanked 1,265 Times in 618 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AAnthony View Post
Why would it take the papers over a week to jump on this media sensation. Shoplifting cases are pretty cut and dry, if it really was her I'm sure it would be in the media already.

Stop being racist
Posted via RS Mobile
what does shoplifting cases being cut and dry have to do with the media jumping all over it? I think the Charge has to be officially approved by Crown Counsel, before it goes public. Without a credible source (Crown approving Charges), or the Police Dept officially coming out to the media, the media has no credible source to make the claim.

As for the PTA, it depends when the officer sets the first appearance date. Could be a week, could be months.
Spidey is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-16-2013, 07:04 PM   #3182
RS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
If this is true, I will be absolutely AMAZED at her level of stupidity...because she's violated her parole I'm sure if she's arrested for shoplifting.

And all this could've been avoided if she just said "My bad. Sorry about the pants." all those months ago.
Probation, not Parole. And it would depend what her Probation conditions are. Regardless of what is on her conditions, if she shoplifted, she committed a whole new Criminal Offence.
This post thanked by:
Old 09-16-2013, 07:36 PM   #3183
MG1
Fathered more RS members than anybody else. Who's your daddy?

Thanked 11,511 Times in 4,903 Posts
The one good thing that came out of the Stanley Cup Riots.......... it brought together all the losers in the GVRD into one tiny area where they did stupid things and got caught.

This Cacnio girl has got to be the dumbest fuck on the planet. If she ever has kids, how is she going to explain this shit to them? One dumbass move after another. She's an embarrassment to her family and friends. She kind of reminds me of Steve Fonyo.
Youth is, indeed, wasted on the young.
YODO = You Only Die Once.

Dirty look from MG1 can melt steel beams.

"There must be dissonance before resolution - MG1" a musical reference.
MG1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 07:46 PM   #3184
RS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MG1 View Post
The one good thing that came out of the Stanley Cup Riots.......... it brought together all the losers in the GVRD into one tiny area where they did stupid things and got caught.

This Cacnio girl has got to be the dumbest fuck on the planet. If she ever has kids, how is she going to explain this shit to them? One dumbass move after another. She's an embarrassment to her family and friends. She kind of reminds me of Steve Fonyo.
Well, I personally believe that some of the people that were involved in the riot, probably wouldn't have committed any criminal offences otherwise. Not defending them as there is no excuse for their actions. Cacnio obviously is one of those who will always be a burden to the LMD, and any community she resides in.
This post thanked by:
Old 09-16-2013, 08:10 PM   #3185
2x Variable Nockenwellen Steuerung

Thanked 1,174 Times in 704 Posts
You might want to verify the information with the AG's website first before posting. Type in CACNIO and nothing comes up recently.. if it was her last week, it would have showed up by now.. (they are really quick). Why spread rumors like this and put yourself in compromising position for libel? If her past behaviour is any indication, you might be her new sugar daddy! Congrats!

https://eservice.ag.gov.bc.ca

Quote:
Shes screwed man. Friend was at Richmond Superstore last week and allegedly saw her(Cacnio) being taken away by RCMP. Busted for Shoplifting.

Last edited by godwin; 09-16-2013 at 08:22 PM.
godwin is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 09-16-2013, 10:25 PM   #3186
NSX
NA1

Quote:
Originally Posted by godwin View Post
You might want to verify the information with the AG's website first before posting. Type in CACNIO and nothing comes up recently.. if it was her last week, it would have showed up by now.. (they are really quick). Why spread rumors like this and put yourself in compromising position for libel? If her past behaviour is any indication, you might be her new sugar daddy! Congrats!

https://eservice.ag.gov.bc.ca
You think if a person in BC gets caught Shoplifting last week, they will go to court this week? LOL. AVERAGE waiting time is at least a year.

CSO is a source for those who have been to court. If you plead guilty, you dont show up on there. If she was issued a PTA last week and hasn't attended court yet, why would she be listed on that site. Unless you can confirm that CSO shows PENDING court dates, then.....
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 09-17-2013, 12:01 AM   #3187

Wow you have no idea how it works do ya? CSO shows the WHOLE paperwork trail. The paperwork starts by the arresting officer, then the justice center it is not just court appearances, but warrant for arrest etc. My experience is a few weeks ago, I witnessed an assault on Commercial, one meth head punched another, the police officer gave me a case # because I was a witness, I can track the case that night on CSO.

Again if there is no entry for that individual today, then chances are she didn't get arrested.. just that alone good grounds for libel. Remember Revscene might be a private forum, but it is indexed by Google and ranked quite high too!

Quote:
You think if a person in BC gets caught Shoplifting last week, they will go to court this week? LOL. AVERAGE waiting time is at least a year.

CSO is a source for those who have been to court. If you plead guilty, you dont show up on there. If she was issued a PTA last week and hasn't attended court yet, why would she be listed on that site. Unless you can confirm that CSO shows PENDING court dates, then.....
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 09-17-2013, 12:13 AM   #3188
My homepage has been set to RS

Dayum shame.
subordinate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 12:32 AM   #3189
dlo
Los Bastardo owned my ass at least once

Thanked 7,930 Times in 1,432 Posts
Lol what godwin said about cso is correct, if there is a set court date, then for sure her name will show up, the thing is most asians like me go by a different name, good luck finding my stuff haha my license is somehow under a diff name as to my adult weird :s
Posted via RS Mobile
dlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 06:29 AM   #3190
Banned By Establishment

Thanked 2,982 Times in 1,135 Posts
Quote:

CSO is a source for those who have been to court. If you plead guilty,
Who do you think you are pleading guilty to? The court.

As long as someone's name is somewhat unique enough, you should be able to pull them off that site.

It's great for when people lie on applications about their criminal records.
Gridlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 08:08 AM   #3191
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

On a side note i have totally seen this guy s few times. I even talked to him last. He tryed to say he wasn't even that same guy.
E-SPEC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 09:01 AM   #3192
MG1
Fathered more RS members than anybody else. Who's your daddy?

Thanked 11,511 Times in 4,903 Posts
^Now that guy looks like he's begging to get his face punched, LOLOLOLOLOL.
Youth is, indeed, wasted on the young.
YODO = You Only Die Once.

Dirty look from MG1 can melt steel beams.

"There must be dissonance before resolution - MG1" a musical reference.
MG1 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-17-2013, 09:05 AM   #3193
RS Veteran

Quote:
Wow you have no idea how it works do ya? CSO shows the WHOLE paperwork trail. The paperwork starts by the arresting officer, then the justice center it is not just court appearances, but warrant for arrest etc. My experience is a few weeks ago, I witnessed an assault on Commercial, one meth head punched another, the police officer gave me a case # because I was a witness, I can track the case that night on CSO.

Again if there is no entry for that individual today, then chances are she didn't get arrested.. just that alone good grounds for libel. Remember Revscene might be a private forum, but it is indexed by Google and ranked quite high too!
Tell me this then. How would the courts know if someone has a PTA date set for, let's say, October 1st 2013, if the Officer has NOT forwarded the respective PTA/UTA to Crown Counsel until a week prior to the first appearance. The PTA does not have to be forwarded to Crown Counsel until the Report to Crown Counsel is completed, and Crown receives the package from the Police department.

There are instances where Crown receives the complete report from the Police the next day or same night (rare), as some cases are more urgent, ie, Assault PO, Breaches, etc. BUT if the only People who have copies of the Accused PTA is the officer, and the Accused, there is NO way the courts know about any of the charges that are going to be forwarded....

So for all of you who failed NSX, thank him and take the time to fail yourself.
This post thanked by:
Old 09-17-2013, 01:20 PM   #3194
NSX
NA1

^^Yup, all depends on the officer. Every officer has their system of forwarding RTCC.

For the rest, just sit back and enjoy the show. Why bicker and argue. You trying to save her reputation? lol
Old 09-17-2013, 01:59 PM   #3195
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 2,616 Times in 899 Posts
#WhiteKnight4Cacnio
Old 09-17-2013, 04:32 PM   #3196

I think in this case if true, will unfortunately fall under the "urgent" category, since the person in question who alleged by NSX to have been arrested has been rather infamous and a repeat offender.. I don't think it is the first time she broke her PO.

Not to mention if the paperwork is not filed quickly the press will be jumping up and down over it.

Since civil court uses less rigour. I was pointing out unless the person's name is in the system, there is a rather high risk for libel. I prefer not to some convict's potential personal piggy bank, due to comment on an Internet board; however obviously NSX thinks otherwise. Dig away! Maybe if things do go south, consider this board sponsors! McComb Witten Lawyers! They are your personal VICTORY lawyers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey View Post
Tell me this then. How would the courts know if someone has a PTA date set for, let's say, October 1st 2013, if the Officer has NOT forwarded the respective PTA/UTA to Crown Counsel until a week prior to the first appearance. The PTA does not have to be forwarded to Crown Counsel until the Report to Crown Counsel is completed, and Crown receives the package from the Police department.

There are instances where Crown receives the complete report from the Police the next day or same night (rare), as some cases are more urgent, ie, Assault PO, Breaches, etc. BUT if the only People who have copies of the Accused PTA is the officer, and the Accused, there is NO way the courts know about any of the charges that are going to be forwarded....

So for all of you who failed NSX, thank him and take the time to fail yourself.
This post FAILED by:
Old 09-17-2013, 07:05 PM   #3197
RS Veteran

Quote:
I think in this case if true, will unfortunately fall under the "urgent" category, since the person in question who alleged by NSX to have been arrested has been rather infamous and a repeat offender.. I don't think it is the first time she broke her PO.

Not to mention if the paperwork is not filed quickly the press will be jumping up and down over it.

Since civil court uses less rigour. I was pointing out unless the person's name is in the system, there is a rather high risk for libel. I prefer not to some convict's potential personal piggy bank, due to comment on an Internet board; however obviously NSX thinks otherwise. Dig away! Maybe if things do go south, consider this board sponsors! McComb Witten Lawyers! They are your personal VICTORY lawyers!
Unless NSX has made a false statement, and what he says is untrue (which has yet to be proven), he would only be stating fact, and taking him to civil court for stating a fact on a message board will NOT go in her favour.

Secondly, She is a "repeat" offender, yes. But your definition of repeat and the Courts is different. She's been convicted of being part of a riot and breach of probation within the last 2 years. That is 2 criminal offences in 2 years. Twice as much as most of us on here, but still not eyebrow raising, especially when the breach was associated to the original offence.

Believe it or not, Crown Counsel and courts in BC don't take Breaches as seriously as you may think. A lot of times, they will just sentence you to your "time spent" in the local Police department's jail cell the night prior (or weekend) before your first appearance in court. And sometimes, if you are breaching, you wouldn't necessarily be arrested and held right away, as there is an option to write a Breach report to Crown, where they will approve Charges and then have a warrant for the Accused arrest.

Lastly, a lot of factors also go into why an Accused would be held in custody or not. One of those reasons is the availability of the "victim" cooperating and providing their statement to Police in a timely manner that allows a complete report to Crown Counsel by the next morning. In this case, if true, the statement needs to come from the Superstore employee that caught Cacnio.
This post thanked by:
Old 09-18-2013, 09:08 AM   #3198
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-SPEC View Post
On a side note i have totally seen this guy s few times. I even talked to him last. He tryed to say he wasn't even that same guy.
What happened to this douche? He assaulted a firefighter did anything come of that?
VR6GTI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 10:20 AM   #3199
RS Veteran

OH HELLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

https://eservice.ag.gov.bc.ca/cso/cr...D=5236122.0009
This post thanked by:
Old 10-03-2013, 10:29 AM   #3200
i like gifs

Thanked 7,785 Times in 2,695 Posts
Quote: