REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness

Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Athletics, Hockey, Soccer, basketball, organize games/events, aerobics, nutritional supplements. Also the home for sports and sports entertainment threads.

Old 03-27-2013, 09:28 PM   #25701
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

Thanked 1,186 Times in 239 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by instantneedles View Post
Pretty sure we experienced the outcomes of such, during the past 4 pages
Seriously? After red with the sarcasm, now you? Why don't you do that to someone face to face and see how it turns out. Apparently one stopped talking after another, and another continue with his corny jokes. Btw no pre-workout just good sleep.

And did I trash on my post about your calves post in the first place? All I did was saying what worked for me and what might work for some others. And what did red do? yea sarcasm all the way, was it really necessary? you could say whatever worked for you, just cut it out. Nothing would have happened if you guys just cut out the corny jokes and sarcasm. Why don't you do that to everyone else on this thread and see how they respond.
Advertisement
is350 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 03-27-2013, 09:33 PM   #25702
J.C
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 2,790 Times in 592 Posts
J.C is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-27-2013, 09:34 PM   #25703
Banned By Establishment

Thanked 2,121 Times in 669 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AAnthony View Post
That amin.o. energy tastes great but it's weakness as a preworkout.

Also, why did you buy vega protein?

I was looking at hemp proteinz before but it's so expensive, like $60 for 12 servings and only like 15 grams of proteinz per serving. Is there any benefit to these "hippie" proteinz, or just stick to the basics? (Whey for post workout, and a slow digesting protein for bedtime)
Posted via RS Mobile
that amino came in with the 5 pound tubs for free

and the vega are my friends.
xilley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 09:36 PM   #25704
RS Operative (G)

Thanked 4,566 Times in 1,529 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwx1 View Post
Seriously? After red with the sarcasm, now you? Why don't you do that to someone face to face and see how it turns out. Apparently one stopped talking after another, and another continue with his corny jokes. Btw no pre-workout just good sleep.

And did I trash on my post about your calves post in the first place? All I did was saying what worked for me and what might work for some others. And what did red do? yea sarcasm all the way, was it really necessary? you could say whatever worked for you, just cut it out. Nothing would have happened if you guys just cut out the corny jokes and sarcasm. Why don't you do that to everyone else on this thread and see how they respond.

Please stop
Posted via RS Mobile
hal0g0dv2 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-27-2013, 09:37 PM   #25705

do me a favor, fail every post I have on this thread, I don't really care. Like I said, if you wanna continue making your corny jokes and sarcasm, I will tag along to get my point across.
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 03-27-2013, 09:37 PM   #25706
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS

Thanked 5,279 Times in 603 Posts
Quote:

dafuq where did that even come from
Old 03-27-2013, 09:41 PM   #25707

Quote:
Originally Posted by hal0g0dv2 View Post
Please stop
Posted via RS Mobile
How about you tell your friend instant to stop. I stopped, then one after another restarted it. Look at the time yourself.
Old 03-27-2013, 09:43 PM   #25708
I bringith the lowerballerith

lol
PK6o4* is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-27-2013, 09:43 PM   #25709
I LOVE SQWAT

Guys, I'm so sorry. I've created a monster!!
red_sir is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-27-2013, 09:43 PM   #25710
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS

I don't even.....I just...I just can't

Phozy is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-27-2013, 09:43 PM   #25711
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 2,051 Times in 676 Posts
I think the point Instant was trying to make when he responded to my post was that everyone got pretty heated up yesterday about the argument.

Don't take it personally because I'm sure that was not directed towards you.
Fcukedd is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-27-2013, 09:44 PM   #25712
Revscene.net has a homepage?!

Quote:

you are really one insecure kid lol
exdee is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-27-2013, 09:44 PM   #25713
J.C

Thanked 2,790 Times in 592 Posts
left the thread for two minutes
come back with 5 new posts
J.C is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-27-2013, 09:47 PM   #25714
Treasure Chest MOD

Thanked 1,602 Times in 704 Posts
Quote:

the comment remains neutral to everyone in the past 4 pages. If you have to take it that way that's up to you

There are no principles, there are only events. There is no good and bad, there are only circumstances. The superior espouses events and circumstances in order to guide them.
instantneedles is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-27-2013, 09:48 PM   #25715

Thanked 1,605 Times in 536 Posts
Looks like instant noodled your jimmies.
Old 03-27-2013, 09:49 PM   #25716

Quote:
Originally Posted by bvu View Post
you are really one insecure kid lol
I admit I'm insecure, but only a man with insecurity can spot another man with insecurity like yourself. Let's be real here, at least 50% of the people on here lift to reduce their insecurity and boost their confidence.
This post FAILED by:
Old 03-27-2013, 09:51 PM   #25717
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

Quote:
I admit I'm insecure, but only a man with insecurity can spot another man with insecurity like yourself. Let's be real here, at least 50% of the people on here lift to reduce their insecurity and boost their confidence.

No.

BlAh~
LC21 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-27-2013, 09:52 PM   #25718
Ready to be Man handled by RS!

Comparing red_sir to you, he would have to change his name to bmwx6m
trix4kids is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-27-2013, 09:52 PM   #25719
Revscene.net has a homepage?!

Quote:

I'm just gonna put this out there but he should just be banned
exdee is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-27-2013, 09:53 PM   #25720

Also shows me how many so called lifters stare at their screens waiting for me to rage on you guys. Amazes me the fact that most of the users barely post only observe. Once I posted during the last minutes, all the sponges appeared.
Old 03-27-2013, 09:53 PM   #25721

Thanked 1,605 Times in 536 Posts
Quote:
I have a small penis so I lift to compensate for that. I also drive a miata.
Old 03-27-2013, 09:53 PM   #25722
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled

Quote:
.... just making things worse for yourself man
Recon604 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-27-2013, 09:57 PM   #25723

the user "truth", excuse me for using your name again. But again, all of you denying that you don't have insecurity at some point in your life, using lift to kill stress, anxiety, insecurity are just cowards. I guess talking too much truth get you butthurt.
Old 03-27-2013, 09:57 PM   #25724
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

Quote:

ill see u face to face, i aint scared of a girl

tilt your head back and using your hand pretend to shake a salt shaker in your mouth... you will notice that it will actually taste like salt in your mouth..
elwell is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-27-2013, 09:59 PM   #25725
I LOVE SQWAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by bvu View Post

I'm just gonna put this out there but he should just be banned
NO!! I enjoy his posts... but maybe in smaller doses.
red_sir is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by: