REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum


Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.


Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-15-2013, 03:27 PM   #126
The sound of inevitability
 
The7even's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Chicago
Posts: 6,490
Thanked 682 Times in 244 Posts
And thus the problem with the U.S.

Anything you say against a black person is instantly classified as racist.
Don't you dare mention statistics and facts, that shit is racist.

Quote:
Who cares if Trayvon referred to him as a creepy cracker to his friend on the phone? what you should be able to glean from that is Zimmerman was clearly stalking Trayvon to the point that Trayvon noticed a creepy old guy following him that he had to tell someone about it.


Tell me something, if Zimmerman called him a nigger, would you be defending that?
No you wouldn't, your double standards are showing, buddy.

I know I would never hear the words "Who cares if Zimmerman referred to him as a nigger".

It's not stalking by the way. It's called following somebody to report their location to the dispatcher. It's that simple. It takes quite a while to be classified as following.
Also, let's say he did follow him for a few minutes (not true) - why didn't he just fuckign shoot him right there?

And give me a break will you, I fucking LOVE how you downplay the racism in this.. "He had to tell someone about it". I know he did, that doesn't mean he has to call him a cracker.

Remember kids, it's not racism if it's against whites.
Pathetic.

Quote:
it wouldn't be a double standard because Zimmerman is the one following the kid..
So what you're saying is, if a black guy hits me, I can call him a nigger because he hit me first.. he's the one who hit me.
That seems to be your logic.


Quote:
how do you know Zimmerman lost sight of him? oh because of Zimmermans story that he stopped stalking a kid and went back to his car?
LOL REDDIT MEMES MOM AM I FUNNY YET XD XD

I know so because of the 9-11 call, unlike you, I watched every part of the trial.

Quote:
correct me if im wrong but i think it was noted that Trayvons knuckles didn't exhibit any injury or dna of zimmermans? regardless

just because you're winning a fight doesn't mean you started the fight.
So Zimmerman want's to kill Trayvon with his gun.. but doesn't do it, comes up close, wants to use the gun, but then jumps on trayvon because he doesn't want to use the gun..?? and then end's up getting his ass kicked? Wow, nice story, you should contact Al Sharpton and his cronies, they might want to make this into a movie.

Quote:
except when he saw a gun...
So he's calling for help for about 20 seconds after he sees the gun?

WUT?



Quote:
what does your experience with "ghetto shit culture" have to do with Trayvon Martin?? absolutely nothing except you're own hatred of it is profiling Trayvon Martin as such...
Evolution. When you see a lion, do you suspect that you can reason with it not to eat you?

If I see, over and over, thugs and ghetto kids robbing, shooting, stealing, I'm going to eventually suspect people who look like them to be dangerous.

Do I have to tell you the THOUSANDS OF KIDS that die in CHICAGO ALONE, every year?

You don't see 2% of that in ALL OF CANADA.

But yeah, sure, I'll take your word for it..


Quote:
What does that have to do with Zimmermans innocence or guilt? nothing.
But it does. Because they're now rioting and calling for justice.
When the same thing happened, and the roles were reversed, no one said a word.

Nice try at ignoring the issue though.

Quote:
what's that have to do with Trayvon Martin? he wasn't a criminal all he was doing was walking home from the corner store....
I know that, but you don't KNOW that. Neither did Zimmerman. You can say all you want know, but he didn't know who Trayvon was, so he called it in. That's not a crime. Trayvon was a hoodlum and payed with his life. Good.
Advertisement
__________________

The only ocean creature you can call yourself is the giant squid. He's the destroyer of ships, and the eater of seamen. At least you share one of those traits.
-Hypa


mixed girls that look predominatly asian with subtle caucasian features=what i'd give my left nut for
-6chr0nic4
The7even is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 07-15-2013, 03:46 PM   #127
Cant Stop Modding Fat Cars w/ Cheap Pasts!
 
StylinRed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: CELICAland
Posts: 23,046
Thanked 9,234 Times in 3,293 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by The7even View Post

Tell me something, if Zimmerman called him a nigger, would you be defending that?
No you wouldn't, your double standards are showing, buddy.
if Zimmerman was being followed by Trayvon I wouldn't care how he referred to Trayvon to his buddy on the phone, sure i may classify him as a racist if i heard it but id understand he was just talking to his buddy on the phone about a stalker

Quote:
It's not stalking by the way. It's called following somebody to report their location to the dispatcher. It's that simple. It takes quite a while to be classified as following.
Also, let's say he did follow him for a few minutes (not true) - why didn't he just fuckign shoot him right there?
Criminal Harassment typically requires a period of time to be classified as such but not always and if there is a imminent threat of violence it can be considered stalking (which is why i classify Zimmermans antics as such)

Quote:
And give me a break will you, I fucking LOVE how you downplay the racism in this.. "He had to tell someone about it". I know he did, that doesn't mean he has to call him a cracker.
Yes Im downplaying it because its not fucking relevant at all to this case imo...he didn't call out to Zimmerman "Hey Cracker stop following me" he told his friend over the phone that some creepy cracker was following him to me that's like saying "fucking pedo" since he's simply expressing to his friend his level of unease
if you want to argue about the correctness of using the term 'cracker' in this case then you should really be concentrating on other things like profiling a black kid as a criminal and shooting a kid in the chest that seems much more important to me than some kids private conversation with his friend over the phone


Quote:
So what you're saying is, if a black guy hits me, I can call him a nigger because he hit me first.. he's the one who hit me.
That seems to be your logic.
haha wow...is this 7even or did his idiot kid relative get on his account? because 7even used to display a much higher level of intelligence....

Quote:
LOL REDDIT MEMES MOM AM I FUNNY YET XD XD

I know so because of the 9-11 call, unlike you, I watched every part of the trial.
what???


Quote:
So Zimmerman want's to kill Trayvon with his gun.. but doesn't do it, comes up close, wants to use the gun, but then jumps on trayvon because he doesn't want to use the gun..?? and then end's up getting his ass kicked? Wow, nice story, you should contact Al Sharpton and his cronies, they might want to make this into a movie.
who said he wanted to kill him at the beginning? i believe he wanted to fuck with Trayvon from the very start and was the aggressor and when he got his ass handed to him he was like fuck this pow pow


Quote:
So he's calling for help for about 20 seconds after he sees the gun?

WUT?

If you believe the story Zimmerman and friend claimed that Trayvon tried grabbing the gun so i imagine he was screaming for help while defending himself and then trying to grab the gun away from Zimmerman


Quote:
Evolution. When you see a lion, do you suspect that you can reason with it not to eat you?

If I see, over and over, thugs and ghetto kids robbing, shooting, stealing, I'm going to eventually suspect people who look like them to be dangerous.

Do I have to tell you the THOUSANDS OF KIDS that die in CHICAGO ALONE, every year?
you're trying to validate your racism....



Quote:
I know that, but you don't KNOW that. Neither did Zimmerman. You can say all you want know, but he didn't know who Trayvon was, so he called it in. That's not a crime. Trayvon was a hoodlum and payed with his life. Good.
Calling it in isn't a crime no... but following the kid and doing who knows what? is

you're taking Zimmermans side of the story word for word... i can't and i highly doubt his story due to discrepancies and the fact he killed someone

and i'll repeat given whats required for a Manslaughter conviction, Zimmerman should have been convicted of it
StylinRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 04:02 PM   #128
Rs has made me the man i am today!
 
stewie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: burnaby
Posts: 3,091
Thanked 1,888 Times in 487 Posts
Quote:
If you believe the story Zimmerman and friend claimed that Trayvon tried grabbing the gun so i imagine he was screaming for help while defending himself and then trying to grab the gun away from Zimmerman
put yourself in his shoes, I guarantee that you'd do 1 of 2 things, fight or flight, try to get the gun, or run as fast as you can. in his case, it seemed as if he tried to fight only causing Zimmerman to be scared for his own life. maybe he thought "oh fuck, if this guy gets the gun, hes def going to shoot me, I better shoot him before he shoots me out of defense". pathetic story I know, but oh well. life aint fair for some

Quote:
you're trying to validate your racism....
I wouldn't say that's racism so much as stereotyping...
stewie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 04:07 PM   #129
Cant Stop Modding Fat Cars w/ Cheap Pasts!
 
StylinRed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: CELICAland
Posts: 23,046
Thanked 9,234 Times in 3,293 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by stewie View Post
put yourself in his shoes, I guarantee that you'd do 1 of 2 things, fight or flight, try to get the gun, or run as fast as you can. in his case, it seemed as if he tried to fight only causing Zimmerman to be scared for his own life. maybe he thought "oh fuck, if this guy gets the gun, hes def going to shoot me, I better shoot him before he shoots me out of defense". pathetic story I know, but oh well. life aint fair for some
Yes i can understand that absolutely and given the rest of the circumstances i didn't think 2nd degree murder would have stuck; but since, imo, that Zimmerman is the aggressor here and he did kill someone, he should and can be found guilty of Manslaughter


Quote:
I wouldn't say that's racism so much as stereotyping...
racism, profiling, stereotyping, bigotry whatever you'd like to call it
StylinRed is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-15-2013, 04:35 PM   #130
...in the world.
 
Ronin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Richmond
Posts: 28,460
Thanked 7,646 Times in 2,324 Posts
Ah whatever. No one will remember this in a month anyways.

Hey, what was that last thing that everyone was all angry about again?
__________________
- edeats.com <-- my food blog
- edlau|photo <-- photos
- Instagram <-- moar photos
Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 06:18 PM   #131
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum
 
parm104's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Surrey
Posts: 2,779
Thanked 2,599 Times in 672 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Ah whatever. No one will remember this in a month anyways.

Hey, what was that last thing that everyone was all angry about again?
OJ Simpson and BC Ferries lol
__________________
Clicky Clicky For my Feedback
parm104 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-15-2013, 06:21 PM   #132
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie
 
adambomb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Noitacol
Posts: 3,841
Thanked 642 Times in 230 Posts
Any love for Snoop Dogg??

__________________
...
adambomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 06:46 PM   #133
Bieksa eats bears for breakfast...
 
Iceman_2K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Taipei, Taiwan
Posts: 6,774
Thanked 116 Times in 83 Posts
If he just stayed in the car, none of this would be happening. Now he's gonna get capped in the head the minute he gets out in the public.
__________________
Trinity: "DUDE WTF ARE YOU DOING?! ARE YOU INSANE?!?!?!?

Your balls are sensitive things!! They shouldn't be played around with, at least not like that, and you should NOT BE DIPPING THEM IN AFTERSHAVE! Oh my god, I feel sorry for your balls!"


ODC: "Wrong, a roots type blower will produce max boost from 0rpm to redline."

Iceman_19: "A roots makes zero boost at zero rpm, lol"

Ulic Qel-Droma: "haha go google image big black dick. or black cock. i forgot which term i used. it's one of the many."
Iceman_2K is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-15-2013, 07:00 PM   #134
Ready to be Man handled by RS!
 
dangonay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Burnaby
Posts: 1,798
Thanked 1,502 Times in 506 Posts
^ Nah. He'll get sued in a civil court, be found liable, and be paying $$$ for the rest of his life. Sort of like OJ.

I hope they don't waste taxpayer money making this a civil rights case.
dangonay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 07:06 PM   #135
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: richmond
Posts: 2,518
Thanked 1,352 Times in 445 Posts
Just curious.. Haven't really followed this. Was trayvon made out to be an innocent good kid in the media? What was he revealed to be? Good kid or thug?
Posted via RS Mobile
vafanculo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 07:26 PM   #136
Bieksa eats bears for breakfast...
 
Iceman_2K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Taipei, Taiwan
Posts: 6,774
Thanked 116 Times in 83 Posts
They painted him to be a thug so that the injuries to George could be explained.
__________________
Trinity: "DUDE WTF ARE YOU DOING?! ARE YOU INSANE?!?!?!?

Your balls are sensitive things!! They shouldn't be played around with, at least not like that, and you should NOT BE DIPPING THEM IN AFTERSHAVE! Oh my god, I feel sorry for your balls!"


ODC: "Wrong, a roots type blower will produce max boost from 0rpm to redline."

Iceman_19: "A roots makes zero boost at zero rpm, lol"

Ulic Qel-Droma: "haha go google image big black dick. or black cock. i forgot which term i used. it's one of the many."
Iceman_2K is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-15-2013, 10:39 PM   #137
The sound of inevitability
 
The7even's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Chicago
Posts: 6,490
Thanked 682 Times in 244 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman_2K View Post
They painted him to be a thug so that the injuries to George could be explained.
Pro tip: he was a thug.

They painted Zimmerman as some cop wannabe so they could have a case and trial. It failed.

Also, Zimmerman was involved in his community, he has the right to observe and report.

Also, StylinRed

Quote:
i believe he wanted to fuck with Trayvon
So the logical thing to do is call non emergency and proove you wanted to fuck with him?

Do you see your shitty logic falling apart? Or are you just blind?
__________________

The only ocean creature you can call yourself is the giant squid. He's the destroyer of ships, and the eater of seamen. At least you share one of those traits.
-Hypa


mixed girls that look predominatly asian with subtle caucasian features=what i'd give my left nut for
-6chr0nic4
The7even is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 11:08 PM   #138
Cant Stop Modding Fat Cars w/ Cheap Pasts!
 
StylinRed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: CELICAland
Posts: 23,046
Thanked 9,234 Times in 3,293 Posts
really? reporting a kid to police to get the police hassling a kid isn't fucking with someone??? does that wool around the eyes get any thicker? even if i were to believe Georges story that he stopped stalking the kid when told to (i don't believe this as i've said before), its still fucking with him the desire to do so is evident even if you were to ignore his comments about "they're always getting away"


Anderson Cooper is interviewing a Juror (there's a repeat on cnn right now) and wow now i know why they found him not guilty

Last edited by StylinRed; 07-15-2013 at 11:21 PM.
StylinRed is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-15-2013, 11:13 PM   #139
Wanna have a threesome?
 
MindBomber's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Squamish
Posts: 4,886
Thanked 5,052 Times in 1,656 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by StylinRed View Post
Anderson Cooper is interviewing a Juror (there's a repeat on cnn right now) and wow now i know why they found him not guilty
could you elaborate on this?
MindBomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 11:14 PM   #140
The sound of inevitability
 
The7even's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Chicago
Posts: 6,490
Thanked 682 Times in 244 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by StylinRed View Post
really? reporting a kid to police to get the police hassling a kid isn't fucking with someone??? does that wool around the eyes get any thicker? even if i were to believe Georges story that he stopped stalking the kid when told to, its still fucking with him


Anderson Cooper is interviewing a Juror (there's a repeat on cnn right now) and wow now i know why they found him not guilty
I Thanked you for that display of maximum irony.
__________________

The only ocean creature you can call yourself is the giant squid. He's the destroyer of ships, and the eater of seamen. At least you share one of those traits.
-Hypa


mixed girls that look predominatly asian with subtle caucasian features=what i'd give my left nut for
-6chr0nic4
The7even is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 11:18 PM   #141
Cant Stop Modding Fat Cars w/ Cheap Pasts!
 
StylinRed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: CELICAland
Posts: 23,046
Thanked 9,234 Times in 3,293 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MindBomber View Post
could you elaborate on this?
just her reasoning thus far it's like im listening to the 7even talk her tone especially regarding the prosecution is that of seeing the prosecution simply as trying to find Zimmerman guilty anyway they can and that the defense and their witnesses are very truthful (she sounds biased she's setup two adversaries in her head where one is truthful and the other will go to any means to win)
StylinRed is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-15-2013, 11:25 PM   #142
...in the world.
 
Ronin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Richmond
Posts: 28,460
Thanked 7,646 Times in 2,324 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dangonay View Post
^ Nah. He'll get sued in a civil court, be found liable, and be paying $$$ for the rest of his life. Sort of like OJ.

I hope they don't waste taxpayer money making this a civil rights case.
Dude, there are far bigger wastes of taxpayer money in the States.

And it isn't our money. Who cares? It's just Florida. That place is the asshole of 'MURIKA anyways.
__________________
- edeats.com <-- my food blog
- edlau|photo <-- photos
- Instagram <-- moar photos
Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 11:44 PM   #143
Rs has made me the man i am today!
 
stewie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: burnaby
Posts: 3,091
Thanked 1,888 Times in 487 Posts
well, theres only one thing to do, lets have security cameras installed on top of every street lamp in the country. give the states a live feed 24 hours a day. something happens outdoors, they just rewind the tapes and see whos to blame from video footage, not someone's testimony.


...but then everyone would bitch about big brother spying on them lol
stewie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 11:55 PM   #144
Cant Stop Modding Fat Cars w/ Cheap Pasts!
 
StylinRed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: CELICAland
Posts: 23,046
Thanked 9,234 Times in 3,293 Posts
juror (paraphrasing here somewhat)>
i think he lied and embellished his story
he shouldn't have gotten out of his car
i think he was the aggressor initially but then the roles reversed
i think he learned his lesson
that's why George isn't guilty (george, not Mr. Zimmerman)
i think the defense were truthful and honest and the prosecution just wanted you to believe them

anderson> do you think Zimmerman should have his gun back would you be fine with him living next to you acting as a neighbourhood watch? .................................................. ..........................................uh...uhh h....uh...............as long as he acted responsibily and i think from now on he would be the most responsible person with a gun....
Also Buy my Book

Last edited by StylinRed; 07-16-2013 at 12:01 AM.
StylinRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 12:01 AM   #145
I subscribe to the Fight Club ONLY
 
westopher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: vancouver
Posts: 7,167
Thanked 18,420 Times in 3,973 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by StylinRed View Post


you're trying to validate your racism....

Just in case you didn't see it 7even e11ven.
Everyone else does.
__________________
98 technoviolet M3/2/5
Quote:
Originally Posted by boostfever View Post
Westopher is correct.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fsy82 View Post
seems like you got a dick up your ass well..get that checked
westopher is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-16-2013, 12:02 AM   #146
I STILL don't get it
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 490
Thanked 111 Times in 63 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by StylinRed View Post
just her reasoning thus far it's like im listening to the 7even talk her tone especially regarding the prosecution is that of seeing the prosecution simply as trying to find Zimmerman guilty anyway they can and that the defense and their witnesses are very truthful (she sounds biased she's setup two adversaries in her head where one is truthful and the other will go to any means to win)
Furthermore, it's as if she and the other jurors knew Zimmerman was wrong but because he had good intentions, what had happen can be forgiven. I didn't know they rewarded good tries. That's fucked up.

She was totally okay with Zimmerman bringing a gun to a fist fight because it was his right.

When questioned by Cooper as to whether she thought Zimmerman was a 'wanna be cop' she didn't think that. But when questioned whether she would be okay with Zimmerman being part of her neighborhood watch she took a long pause before replying if he didn't go too far. She pretty much admitted Zimmerman messed up.

When asked if she would be worried that Zimmerman got his gun back she said not at all as she feels he has learnt his lesson. WTF!
Shades is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-16-2013, 12:06 AM   #147
Cant Stop Modding Fat Cars w/ Cheap Pasts!
 
StylinRed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: CELICAland
Posts: 23,046
Thanked 9,234 Times in 3,293 Posts
^^^ exactly!

It's fine for her to interpret the evidence given to her how she wants, that's her job as a juror but my god she was clearly absolutely sided in support of Zimmerman

the two lawyers Anderson just spoke to after the interview seemed pretty surprised about this too

sigh so frustrating
StylinRed is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-16-2013, 12:10 AM   #148
I STILL don't get it
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 490
Thanked 111 Times in 63 Posts
And when you thought George was a winner wait till you meet his brother:


I've never heard the host raise his voice like this before.
Shades is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-16-2013, 01:25 AM   #149
The sound of inevitability
 
The7even's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Chicago
Posts: 6,490
Thanked 682 Times in 244 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by westopher View Post
Just in case you didn't see it 7even e11ven.
Everyone else does.
Oh I saw it.

But that's the problem here isn't it.
As soon as anything is pointed out against a black person, here comes to sensitivity police.
"You're so RAYCIS!"

The truth is this, FAIL me all you want, you won't change the truth.

-Zimmerman was attacked.

-He was the one screaming for help.

-Traytray was a racist.

-Zimmerman has the right to keep a look out in his neighborhood as he is a neighborhood watch guy.

-Took care of his community.

-Provided victims of robbery with locks that he bought with his own money.

-Tutored a black kid for over a year.

-Before the Trayvon Martin shooting even took place, George Zimmerman was one of the few non-black people that helped protest the beating of a black homeless man by the son of a Sanford police officer that was left unpunished.
Google it.

-Frank Taaffe, Zimmermans neighboor; We had eight burglaries in our neighborhood all perpetrated by young black males in the 15 months prior to Trayvon being shot. It would have been nine – there would have been nine, but George Zimmerman through his efforts of being a neighborhood watch captain helped stop one in progress…. All of the perpetrators of the burglaries, the prior burglaries, were young black males.


Thus he assumed Trayvon might have been one of them and called non emergency.
Nothing wrong with that.
It is human nature assume that if what his neighboor said was true, then anybody would do a double take on a young black person walking through the neighborhood. If you deny this, you are denying the most basic instict that was ingrained in you for survival.
Yeah, it can be used for stereotyping, but it can also be used to do good.
You can try to be politically correct all you like, but this is the truth.

The black community here lacks accountability, they ignore the thousands of blacks that die within their own communities by the hands of other blacks. They live by a no snitch code that further prevents that community from being lifted out of poverty.
No one even mentions these deaths. Most of them, if they get any airtime, get 30 second funerals. 15 that mentions them being shot and 15s of their family members crying. That's it. Move on. And life continues.
The violence spreads to other communities, yet no one talks about it.
Other black kids that want to learn and study and move up are killed, harrassed and bullied into either the gang life style or death.
If you speak up, you're labeled a snitch and you die.
No one talks about this and thus the cycle continues, as always, as usual.
Kid's grow up without fathers, sometimes even mothers and become hoodlums, raised by the street without any kind of conduct, responsibility or future and this is ignored. No one gives a shit. But if you EVER mention it, you're a racist.

Sorry Mr. I live in a comfortable and non ghetto dominated area of Canda, you're wrong and have no clue about what goes on here.
I live in Chicago and it's sad to see, but it is the truth.

"Oh the7even, you so raycis!"
Nah, Africans from Ethi-fucking-opia, as soon as they land they're enrolling into college and 2 - 4 years later, they're teachers, cops, businessmen, whatever have you.
Same with all immigrants from all over the world, black, white, asian, hispanic, all of them immediately push through and make something of them selves..
But the black children, men and women here.. they fight tooth and nail to stay where they're at.

Of course, there are a lot of obstacles holding some of them there, but the fact is, in order to conquer racism and poverty, they first have to conquer them selves. And that isn't happening, because they, and YOU, yes you.. are fighting to keep them there.. by simply ignoring all of it and calling anyone who mentions it a racist.

"you so racist lol" is pretty fucking easy way out of the real problem. But by all means, believe what you like.
__________________

The only ocean creature you can call yourself is the giant squid. He's the destroyer of ships, and the eater of seamen. At least you share one of those traits.
-Hypa


mixed girls that look predominatly asian with subtle caucasian features=what i'd give my left nut for
-6chr0nic4
The7even is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-16-2013, 02:02 AM   #150
rsx
Los Bastardo owned my ass at least once
 
rsx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 6,223
Thanked 3,381 Times in 805 Posts
fuck i hate the young turks. i just want to watch the video for god's sakes.
rsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 06:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Revscene.net cannot be held accountable for the actions of its members nor does the opinions of the members represent that of Revscene.net