REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum


Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.


Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-16-2012, 01:42 PM   #26
I have named my kids VIC and VLS
 
Hondaracer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Off-Topic
Posts: 27,727
Thanked 7,281 Times in 2,573 Posts
Then go work for a dollar and move out
Posted via RS Mobile
Advertisement
Hondaracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 10:52 PM   #27
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!
 
Yodamaster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Burnaby, BC
Posts: 1,324
Thanked 1,481 Times in 465 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge View Post
Im going to make a graphic, which could be grossly underestimated, showing how long your ethnic people have been on this land and low long the first nations people have been here.

That ^ there in the red is how long Canada has existed, you didnt even make the graphic.
Thats just the beginning of the debate, if you actually read my previous post in the "spoiler" button content, you'll see why you arent special.

The length of time people live on a plot of land (small or large) does not make them any more important than others. I did not say that aboriginal folk are inferior, I asked why they deserve special attention as if they were superior to anyone else. I support equality, but a lot of the funding the aboriginal people get does not make sense, the fact that anyone can get a job and pay for their own education, home, and food nowadays reinforces that.

Looks like your worried about what its going to cost you. Canada.com reports the (illegal) Afghan war will cost 22 billion Canadian dollars to this point... do you care we're supporting an empire that is forever trying to expand and take over the world with no regard for human life. 2.5 - 3 million people have died since 911.
If first nations get pockets of independence and create their own economies with their resources, they would be spending their monies in our businesses too, making Canadians richer...
rather then our governments owners letting their shill corporations plunder our resources and give us change to pay our war interest debts. What will be and has been left over from this plunder is contaminated water tables, animal (food source) habitats destroyed, and a bit of coin for the working mules to pay their bills and breed more slaves for this country.

You aren't keeping this on topic, wars overseas have nothing to do with aboriginal hardship in Canada, rather, it is an expense that every Canadian must bear, whether you were in agreement with it or not.

Again, it is the 21st century, there are currently 7 billion people on this planet, independence in the form of free land does not make sense with all of the employment opportunities of today, I support the ability of aboriginal people to produce their own goods and resources in exchange for funds, but that means that land could and should be payed for with part of those funds, just like everyone else.

Again, this sounds to me like more anarchist ranting than legitimate debate on why aboriginal people deserve special funding, if you hate the Canadian government so much, then I would consider starting your own revolution, as the government and it's capitalist economy will not simply dissapear because of your dislike for it. If you want to be able to roam the land and make a home wherever you please, I have no problem with it, but do no ask for a government handout or aid in return, the government that you so willingly left behind should not support you if you choose to be independant.


The first nations just want their rights and what is rightfully theirs, they're not going to boot you out of Canada or incur debts on you if they rule this place. And no this is not a free country nor is it owner-less, just try building a cabin in the woods or hunt for food and see how long you stay free.

Nobody owns land, not in a philosophical way at least, the earth is naturally free to it's self and is truly independent of any species living on it. That means that neither you or I have any special "rights" to land, no matter what past we have with it.

If you want to get into the economics of land ownership, you must remember that the early Canadian government conquered this land, and as such, introduced it's own currency for use with goods and resources. In this case, resources would encompass land, and as such, any claim to spiritual or philosophical ownership went out the window, like it or not. I support the philosophical conclusion that the earth belongs to it's self, and I support the economic conclusion that land must be paid for if a government currently governs it (whether I like that government or not).

Believe me, if I could get away with moving out into the woods and building my own homestead, I would, but we simply do not live in those times any longer..
In short, I don't think less of the aboriginal population, I just want to know why they feel that their life cannot be sustained without government funding, when I and the rest of the province are living proof that it can be. I feel that if aboriginal people want to have access to free land, they must also be completely independant of any economy that this government governs, no money, no clothes, no cars, no roads, just you and the land. Such an agreement would be the same as quebec becoming their own country, pehaps you could still buy and sell goods with what would then be foreigners, but the value of an independant dollar in such a small area would mean that you would be working a lot to make a little.

Also, any reference to free land not making sense due to our economy is assuming that you still wish to recieve government service and aid, independence retracts such statements because such a state would be considered it's own governing body, with it's own economy and job market.

Last edited by Yodamaster; 10-16-2012 at 11:18 PM.
Yodamaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 12:01 AM   #28
I signed up to a Zionist website and all the Illuminati gave me was this lousy usertitle
 
CharlesInCharge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 1,602
Thanked 527 Times in 292 Posts
I read that you are mostly Scottish in the other thread... if you watched that documentary I posted, looks like the governing body back in the day sold out your country to the British by signing some kind of treaty... a sovereignty that many men courageously defended and died for in the past.

The Scottish people now have high unemployment and a greater dependance on welfare.
So they want independence and their resources back... and like the north sea oil on Scottish territory which, I dont know, could be worth in the trillions of dollars.

If you were a prime minister, do you tell your Scottish people that they are healthy like the British citizens and should find a job? That you dont need to fight for your resources because, and I quote you "the length of time people live on a plot of land (small or large) does not make them any more important than others."
"I support the ability of Scottish people to produce their own goods and resources in exchange for funds, but that means that land could and should be payed for with part of those funds, just like everyone else."


So you'd have the Imperial Zionist continue putting your people in the gutter because, and I quote you again, "Nobody owns land, not in a philosophical way at least, the earth is naturally free to it's self and is truly independent of any species living on it. That means that neither you or I have any special "rights" to land, no matter what past we have with it."


With statements like the following as a prime minister of the Scottish peoples...
If you want to get into the economics of land ownership, you must remember that the early British government conquered this land, and as such, introduced it's own currency for use with goods and resources. In this case, resources would encompass land, and as such, any claim to spiritual or philosophical ownership went out the window, like it or not. I support the philosophical conclusion that the earth belongs to it's self, and I support the economic conclusion that land must be paid for if a government currently governs it (whether I like that government or not).
I dont think you'd survive walking more then a few hours in the streets of Scotland.

The Scottish doc if anyone's interested
Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1xtUfS8ouo

Last edited by CharlesInCharge; 10-17-2012 at 12:21 AM.
CharlesInCharge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 12:16 AM   #29
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Burnaby
Posts: 857
Thanked 1,067 Times in 228 Posts
not this topic again.. pops up every other week lol
Shorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 12:26 AM   #30
...in the world.
 
Ronin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Richmond
Posts: 28,460
Thanked 7,646 Times in 2,324 Posts
Meh. Nothing significant will come from this. Iran can flex all they want but they're going to get their asses handed to them if they try anything funny.

And who's this former chief? Oh right, no one that matters. Just start forgetting about this now because you will next week.
__________________
- edeats.com <-- my food blog
- edlau|photo <-- photos
- Instagram <-- moar photos
Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 02:05 AM   #31
The Lone Wanderator
 
Graeme S's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Burnaby
Posts: 12,089
Thanked 4,367 Times in 1,137 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge View Post
I read that you are mostly Scottish in the other thread... if you watched that documentary I posted, looks like the governing body back in the day sold out your country to the British by signing some kind of treaty... a sovereignty that many men courageously defended and died for in the past.

The Scottish people now have high unemployment and a greater dependance on welfare.
So they want independence and their resources back... and like the north sea oil on Scottish territory which, I dont know, could be worth in the trillions of dollars.

If you were a prime minister, do you tell your Scottish people that they are healthy like the British citizens and should find a job? That you dont need to fight for your resources because, and I quote you "the length of time people live on a plot of land (small or large) does not make them any more important than others."
"I support the ability of Scottish people to produce their own goods and resources in exchange for funds, but that means that land could and should be payed for with part of those funds, just like everyone else."


So you'd have the Imperial Zionist continue putting your people in the gutter because, and I quote you again, "Nobody owns land, not in a philosophical way at least, the earth is naturally free to it's self and is truly independent of any species living on it. That means that neither you or I have any special "rights" to land, no matter what past we have with it."


With statements like the following as a prime minister of the Scottish peoples...
If you want to get into the economics of land ownership, you must remember that the early British government conquered this land, and as such, introduced it's own currency for use with goods and resources. In this case, resources would encompass land, and as such, any claim to spiritual or philosophical ownership went out the window, like it or not. I support the philosophical conclusion that the earth belongs to it's self, and I support the economic conclusion that land must be paid for if a government currently governs it (whether I like that government or not).
I dont think you'd survive walking more then a few hours in the streets of Scotland.

The Scottish doc if anyone's interested
Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1xtUfS8ouo
You know, I thought about putting in my two cents...


And then I remembered that trolls feed on copper. Even alloys.
Graeme S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 07:38 AM   #32
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!
 
Yodamaster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Burnaby, BC
Posts: 1,324
Thanked 1,481 Times in 465 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge View Post
I read that you are mostly Scottish in the other thread... if you watched that documentary I posted, looks like the governing body back in the day sold out your country to the British by signing some kind of treaty... a sovereignty that many men courageously defended and died for in the past.

The Scottish people now have high unemployment and a greater dependance on welfare.
So they want independence and their resources back... and like the north sea oil on Scottish territory which, I dont know, could be worth in the trillions of dollars.

If you were a prime minister, do you tell your Scottish people that they are healthy like the British citizens and should find a job? That you dont need to fight for your resources because, and I quote you "the length of time people live on a plot of land (small or large) does not make them any more important than others."
"I support the ability of Scottish people to produce their own goods and resources in exchange for funds, but that means that land could and should be payed for with part of those funds, just like everyone else."


So you'd have the Imperial Zionist continue putting your people in the gutter because, and I quote you again, "Nobody owns land, not in a philosophical way at least, the earth is naturally free to it's self and is truly independent of any species living on it. That means that neither you or I have any special "rights" to land, no matter what past we have with it."


With statements like the following as a prime minister of the Scottish peoples...
If you want to get into the economics of land ownership, you must remember that the early British government conquered this land, and as such, introduced it's own currency for use with goods and resources. In this case, resources would encompass land, and as such, any claim to spiritual or philosophical ownership went out the window, like it or not. I support the philosophical conclusion that the earth belongs to it's self, and I support the economic conclusion that land must be paid for if a government currently governs it (whether I like that government or not).
I dont think you'd survive walking more then a few hours in the streets of Scotland.

The Scottish doc if anyone's interested
Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1xtUfS8ouo

It's the same as Quebec, if they want to separate, so be it, but the future government of Quebec shouldn't be asking Canada for handouts. That is the problem here, not your desire to separate.

The only way I do not support independence, is if the party seeking independence still wants to rely on a government for handouts. I retain my stance on land, no matter what my heritage is, nobody truly owns land, we simply reside on it until we are either forced from it, or conquered.

Last edited by Yodamaster; 10-17-2012 at 08:04 AM.
Yodamaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 12:01 PM   #33
I signed up to a Zionist website and all the Illuminati gave me was this lousy usertitle
 
CharlesInCharge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 1,602
Thanked 527 Times in 292 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodamaster View Post
It's the same as Quebec, if they want to separate, so be it, but the future government of Quebec shouldn't be asking Canada for handouts. That is the problem here, not your desire to separate.

The only way I do not support independence, is if the party seeking independence still wants to rely on a government for handouts.
I dont think you understand the level of theft, just in interest, that takes place in the publicly announced accounting.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAtMDeyCAQs
The province of Quecbec is much larger then B.C., this de-facto regime is sitting on huge amounts of first nation resources... uranium among other things. Once broken up from the falsely inflated debt and money system (if they truly get independence), the standard of living there should rival top European states. It wont need petty Canadian government handouts, in-fact people will try to migrate there for jobs and a better life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodamaster View Post
I retain my stance on land, no matter what my heritage is, nobody truly owns land, we simply reside on it until we are either forced from it, or conquered.
I see how you think now, the way of the jungle is your philosophy. The bigger predator gets the meal and territory.

Although the Imperial Zionist have genocided most of the first nations in the Americas, as you know they're still living among "us".
They havent been truly forced from these lands and can pose a threat anytime.
Do you think because "we" have the most advanced military equipment, that we can win any battle against them? Never mind the fact that aboriginals are living in the communities and can create mass devastation if it came to that point, but how is it that the worlds most advanced army lost the 33 day war against the resistance movement in Lebanon? Im pretty sure Russia or China would give the first nations weapons to defend themselves if such a war happened, as they've helped other nations against the imperial west.

Your reasoning of force can only be carried out by chemical extermination, the same way that the Zionist asset Saddam Hussein (who started out as a CIA man and was under their orders until the late 90's) gassed (supplied from European companies) defending Iranian soldiers and the defenseless Kurds living in Iraq whom are sitting on all the oil north of that country.
The attack killed between 3,200 and 5,000 people, and injured around 7,000 to 10,000

If you were a leader, would you carry out your position of conquering and gas the Irish population when they were resisting the imperial army?
Would you gas the Scottish people if they resisted in such a way? If not by gassing and genocide how would you truly conquer a population of people, tell me.

Last edited by CharlesInCharge; 10-17-2012 at 12:10 PM.
CharlesInCharge is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 10-17-2012, 01:50 PM   #34
Isaac's Hardstyle Sessions
 
Drow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 2,773
Thanked 1,807 Times in 547 Posts
another first nations thread

herewego.jpeg
Drow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 02:23 PM   #35
Need to Seek Professional Help
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 1,074
Thanked 187 Times in 74 Posts
I think CharlesInCharge is a Zionist conspiracy by the Zionist imperialist to bombard us with Zionist propaganda to hide the fact that Iran is in itself a Zionist imperialist conspiracy by the Illuminati that is meant to detract us from the fact that he is in reality, schizophrenic.
__________________
Surf, Party, Sleep.
m!chael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 02:31 PM   #36
I signed up to a Zionist website and all the Illuminati gave me was this lousy usertitle
 
CharlesInCharge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 1,602
Thanked 527 Times in 292 Posts
Canada's a large land mass, do you think the first nations deserve their own sovereignty and land to govern?

Also what are your feelings about the debt video I just posted. Is paying all that interest cool? and to what none-Illuminati institution does that money go to?

Last edited by CharlesInCharge; 10-17-2012 at 02:38 PM.
CharlesInCharge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 03:54 PM   #37
Official Texas Ambassador
 
El Bastardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 10,135
Thanked 5,356 Times in 1,206 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by m!chael View Post
I think CharlesInCharge is a Zionist conspiracy by the Zionist imperialist to bombard us with Zionist propaganda to hide the fact that Iran is in itself a Zionist imperialist conspiracy by the Illuminati that is meant to detract us from the fact that he is in reality, schizophrenic.

He willingly lives in a Zionist pig dog country that pays Illuminati-Jew gold tax to the secret shadow government New World Order which is a subsidiary of the Bilderberg group run by the lizard people who support the CIA imperialist barcode RFID chip implanting industrial socio-economic policy makers in the form of Mayan end-of-the-world slave traders of sheeple who submit to the ancient alien mindcontrollers known as the Rothschilds so he contributes to the problem just as much as any of us.
__________________
Follow Revscene on Twitter
Join Revscene on Facebook


[14-01, 13:15] GLOW older the chicken, sweeter the stirfry
El Bastardo is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-17-2012, 04:25 PM   #38
I signed up to a Zionist website and all the Illuminati gave me was this lousy usertitle
 
CharlesInCharge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 1,602
Thanked 527 Times in 292 Posts
I would like you to also answer my post (#36) rather then avoid it by spamming and trolling (with your troll dad signature).
Do you hold bigoted views that you dont want your fellow members to know?
Answer post 36 in full if you are a man.
CharlesInCharge is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 10-17-2012, 04:45 PM   #39
Fabulous Rugby Quad Sports Mod
 
RacingMetro92's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Surrey
Posts: 783
Thanked 269 Times in 126 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge View Post
I would like you to also answer my post (#36) rather then avoid it by spamming and trolling (with your troll dad signature).
Do you hold bigoted views that you dont want your fellow members to know?
Answer post 36 in full if you are a man.
He has a right to voice whatever opinion he wants, and he is right in the fact that you are living in a country that you see as "Zionist" willingly. It's like the Westboro Church protesting "God Hates America" but live it in anyways.

I dont see you doing anything to leave a country you seem so adamantly against. So this makes your arguments almost invalid because you're contradicting your views by staying here.

And FYI, his manhood has nothing to do with answering a ridiculously loaded question that you'll discredit if he doesn't give you the answer you want.

And my answer to your question? The second you made a mention of the Illuminati:
RacingMetro92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 05:24 PM   #40
I signed up to a Zionist website and all the Illuminati gave me was this lousy usertitle
 
CharlesInCharge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 1,602
Thanked 527 Times in 292 Posts
He is obviously mocking like you are. What entity is receiving our interest debt that one source estimates 30-40 billion a year?
Your answer.... to post more icons.

And yes we all are contributing to this occupation but its not the same as the government that can make everything right where I have no power.

As as child, my earliest memories were of my home town Tehran being bombed indiscriminately by Zionist sponsored Saddam. At nights we would leave the radio on and an alarm would ring when jets were detected coming towards the city.
The people would make sure no lights were on (so that the planes would think they're still in the mountain ranges) and we would head down to the basement just in-case.
A few times bombs were dropped so close that our house shook and my mom would cover my ears from the loud noise.
I migrated here towards the end of the war and I would actually like to start a family in Iran if I find the right girl, outside of this degenerate society... but more because I think one should be and support ones larger family as herds of lions do in nature.

Im not against the people of this country but the governing elites that dont give two shits for me or your life's worth.

Maybe some of you guys have guilt or are conditioned not to accept anything challenge the status quo... but I'll tell you if WW3 breaks out, dont think you're not going to be drafted into the battle field for world domination. Sounds like a movie or cartoon plot, but when you look at all the 100+ countries the U.S. has directly and indirectly invaded and dropped bombs of terror in, its not a far fetched statement.

If a war doesnt kill you early, Im sure your health will if you're not wise to the system and can afford the right things.

Lastly if you guys are hung up on me using the word Zionist, which is shun by our media, its because its one of the more true labels of these hegemonic powers.
Unless you think all these Rabbi's protesting across the world are actually Iranian revolutionary guards men in disguise, running a propaganda campaign, you are seriously gullible and should change your news source to PressTV or RT streaming online.
http://i.imgur.com/F6cHS.jpg

Last edited by CharlesInCharge; 10-17-2012 at 05:32 PM.
CharlesInCharge is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 10-17-2012, 06:24 PM   #41
Official Texas Ambassador
 
El Bastardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 10,135
Thanked 5,356 Times in 1,206 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge View Post
I would like you to also answer my post (#36) rather then avoid it by spamming and trolling (with your troll dad signature).
Do you hold bigoted views that you dont want your fellow members to know?
Answer post 36 in full if you are a man.

Challenge Accepted


Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge View Post
Canada's a large land mass, do you think the first nations deserve their own sovereignty and land to govern?
Native reserve land is already sovereign and self goverened.

$The Government of Canada's Approach to Implementation of the Inherent Right and the Negotiation of Aboriginal Self-Government

From the same article, and in opposition to Terrence Nelson's ambitions:

Quote:
There are a number of subject matters where there are no compelling reasons for Aboriginal governments or institutions to exercise law-making authority. These subject matters cannot be characterized as either integral to Aboriginal cultures, or internal to Aboriginal groups.

Powers Related to Canadian Sovereignty, Defence and External Relations
international/diplomatic relations and foreign policy
national defence and security
security of national borders
international treaty-making

Which means they can control their own affairs, but not national affairs without going through the electoral process.

OR they can move to USA and join one of their many sovereign nations including the massive Navajo nation which is 24,000 km squared.

Under the current treaties between the USA and Canada regarding Native rights, a native person needs to prove that they are at least 50% Native and they are issued permanent residency in their nation of choice. Natives aren't without choices.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge View Post
Also what are your feelings about the debt video I just posted. Is paying all that interest cool? and to what none-Illuminati institution does that money go to?

I don't like it any bit. But this is one source, from one YouTube video series. A video series that also played the theme from the Young and the Restless during transitions for some inexplicable reason. I'm suspicious as to it's credibility. He started to lose me when he said that Canada printing it's own money would mean the end of unemployment and that the privatization of CN Rail is somehow related to how the Bank of Canada operates. I don't draw on one source of information before I make up my mind and some guy with a graph isn't going to make me rabid about the issue.

I've seen a YouTube video where a cellphone in a microwave turns into a monster. Saw the video with my own eyes. It doesn't make it true.

Also, lets say this is completely real and accurate and whatever. Wouldn't more people know about this? Wouldn't this be the next "Kony" movement where we make changes with our votes, electing parties who will put an end to this kind of lending boondoggle? Exposing the issue (from credible sources who have real information on these matters) and petitioning your government to address this problem (or running yourself) is always on the table.

Oh, and why do you support First Nations sovereignty and not Jewish sovereignty?
__________________
Follow Revscene on Twitter
Join Revscene on Facebook


[14-01, 13:15] GLOW older the chicken, sweeter the stirfry
El Bastardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 07:44 PM   #42
Fabulous Rugby Quad Sports Mod
 
RacingMetro92's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Surrey
Posts: 783
Thanked 269 Times in 126 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge View Post

And yes we all are contributing to this occupation but its not the same as the government that can make everything right where I have no power.
No one is telling you to stay. if you hate the Canadian government so much, then GO.

Quote:
As as child, my earliest memories were of my home town Tehran being bombed indiscriminately by Zionist sponsored Saddam. At nights we would leave the radio on and an alarm would ring when jets were detected coming towards the city.
The people would make sure no lights were on (so that the planes would think they're still in the mountain ranges) and we would head down to the basement just in-case.
A few times bombs were dropped so close that our house shook and my mom would cover my ears from the loud noise.
I migrated here towards the end of the war and I would actually like to start a family in Iran if I find the right girl, outside of this degenerate society... but more because I think one should be and support ones larger family as herds of lions do in nature.
Tough story, understandable. However, if you think Iran is the utopia of earth, then I question what you think a "proper" society would look like.

Quote:
Im not against the people of this country but the governing elites that dont give two shits for me or your life's worth.
Again. Got a problem? LEAVE.

Quote:
Maybe some of you guys have guilt or are conditioned not to accept anything challenge the status quo... but I'll tell you if WW3 breaks out, dont think you're not going to be drafted into the battle field for world domination. Sounds like a movie or cartoon plot, but when you look at all the 100+ countries the U.S. has directly and indirectly invaded and dropped bombs of terror in, its not a far fetched statement.

If a war doesnt kill you early, Im sure your health will if you're not wise to the system and can afford the right things.
The mention of world war 3 makes you more of a conspiracy theorist than anything else, which is why it is VERY hard for people to take your seriously.

Quote:
Lastly if you guys are hung up on me using the word Zionist, which is shun by our media, its because its one of the more true labels of these hegemonic powers.
Unless you think all these Rabbi's protesting across the world are actually Iranian revolutionary guards men in disguise, running a propaganda campaign, you are seriously gullible and should change your news source to PressTV or RT streaming online.
And this is where you lose ALL your credibility, saying we're all gullible when you're getting your facts from a state run news source. That shows an observation bias and that news source isn't objective, it puts it in the same wheelhouse of fox news. What do Rabbi's have to do with anything? So this is more of a battle against Jews?

Your personal war against jews is not only appalling, but its offensive. You're getting into anti-semetic territory with your statements. This is 2012, not the 1940's.
RacingMetro92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 08:28 PM   #43
Official Texas Ambassador
 
El Bastardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 10,135
Thanked 5,356 Times in 1,206 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RacingMetro92 View Post
Tough story, understandable. However, if you think Iran is the utopia of earth, then I question what you think a "proper" society would look like.
One that probably doesn't run out of a physical supply of money

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/17/wo...ions.html?_r=0
__________________
Follow Revscene on Twitter
Join Revscene on Facebook


[14-01, 13:15] GLOW older the chicken, sweeter the stirfry
El Bastardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 08:43 PM   #44
rsx
Los Bastardo owned my ass at least once
 
rsx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 6,223
Thanked 3,381 Times in 805 Posts
How Israel took over Palestinian land is still beyond me.
rsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 08:45 PM   #45
Head Moderator
 
Lomac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 1982
Location: Great White Nor
Posts: 22,586
Thanked 6,400 Times in 2,052 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Bastardo View Post
One that probably doesn't run out of a physical supply of money

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/17/wo...ions.html?_r=0
This is pretty off topic, but I got to wondering about something: Do sanctions against a specific country really work? I mean, I know it's designed to cripple a country to the brink of where they're supposed to back off and give in to the UN's demands. But, really, does it work? A smart leader can take that act of sanction against them and use it to his advantage by working up the citizens against the "evils of the outside world." It didn't really work against Iraq, NK, Lybia, Zimbabwe, etc. All that happens is that, generally, those that they intended to suffer (the leaders) get fatter and richer, and those that it's supposed to help (the general public) ends up hurting.
Lomac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 08:59 PM   #46
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!
 
Yodamaster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Burnaby, BC
Posts: 1,324
Thanked 1,481 Times in 465 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge View Post
If you were a leader, would you carry out your position of conquering and gas the Irish population when they were resisting the imperial army?
Would you gas the Scottish people if they resisted in such a way? If not by gassing and genocide how would you truly conquer a population of people, tell me.
I couldn't order a massacre, which is why I would be an awful leader in dior straights, as bad as that sounds.

I know that the banking systems of today are flawed, that they screw us, but I don't see how it has to do with the basic principle of Quebec becoming it's own nation, at least in the context of what is being discussed. If you wish to discuss the thieves that run the banks, it would be better suited to it's own topic, just saying.

I also recognize that Quebec lies on a rich bed of resources, making reliance on the Canadian government a far fetched idea, but I'll have to refer to my previous statement regarding land (which encompases natural resources). The resources on that land belong to you as much as they belong to me, essentially meaning that they belong to the one who is willing to exploit it first. That is not to say that I think plundering natural resources at a critical scale is acceptable or sustainable, but I find discomfort when you mention that they are explicitly owned by natives, again, not meaning to degrade natives in any way.
Yodamaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 09:28 PM   #47
Official Texas Ambassador
 
El Bastardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 10,135
Thanked 5,356 Times in 1,206 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomac View Post
This is pretty off topic, but I got to wondering about something: Do sanctions against a specific country really work?
Simple answer: No

Look at Cuba. Since the economic sanctions from the US began around 50 years ago and it turns out they were able to pull through. At the time their infrastructure was entirely dependent on the US. It took a little time but they have a healthy, educated, and safe population.

Iran has its relationship with the Arab League to fall back on and can try to petition for entry if it comes to that.
__________________
Follow Revscene on Twitter
Join Revscene on Facebook


[14-01, 13:15] GLOW older the chicken, sweeter the stirfry
El Bastardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 11:34 PM   #48
I signed up to a Zionist website and all the Illuminati gave me was this lousy usertitle
 
CharlesInCharge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 1,602
Thanked 527 Times in 292 Posts
The Arab league? Iran is currently the president of NAM, the real united nations.

Cuba has so many doctors now that they go around the world to help people in need... they should have come up to Attawapiskat or do a round of visits to our other reservations and small towns as I bet its lacking any real expertise from our government.

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Bastardo View Post
Native reserve land is already sovereign and self goverened.
Wow are these reserves larger then golf courses? How lucky.

Which means they can control their own affairs, but not national affairs without going through the electoral process.
Which means they're not sovereign.

OR they can move to USA and join one of their many sovereign nations including the massive Navajo nation which is 24,000 km squared.
How convenient.

Under the current treaties between the USA and Canada regarding Native rights, a native person needs to prove that they are at least 50% Native and they are issued permanent residency in their nation of choice. Natives aren't without choices.
but not a choice to sell their rightful resources.



I don't like it any bit. But this is one source, from one YouTube video series. A video series that also played the theme from the Young and the Restless during transitions for some inexplicable reason. I'm suspicious as to it's credibility. He started to lose me when he said that Canada printing it's own money would mean the end of unemployment and that the privatization of CN Rail is somehow related to how the Bank of Canada operates. I don't draw on one source of information before I make up my mind and some guy with a graph isn't going to make me rabid about the issue.

I've seen a YouTube video where a cellphone in a microwave turns into a monster. Saw the video with my own eyes. It doesn't make it true.

Dont discredit it unless you've actually tried looking it up.
Our government system is as mainstream as Wikipedia articles... the Bank of Canada's sole share holders are the "monarch". The governor general who appoints the prime minister serves under the figure head of the Queen.
In the mid 70's the governor general of Australia, also appointed by the Queen, threw out the "democratically" elected prime minister of that time. A guy who started free medical coverage to this day, and wanted free university education and an end of involvement in the Vietnam war.



Also, lets say this is completely real and accurate and whatever. Wouldn't more people know about this? Wouldn't this be the next "Kony" movement where we make changes with our votes, electing parties who will put an end to this kind of lending boondoggle? Exposing the issue (from credible sources who have real information on these matters) and petitioning your government to address this problem (or running yourself) is always on the table.

I believe campaigns against this kind of fraudulent banking (federal reserve) system is how the Tea party started in the states but it got hijacked. Then the occupy/99% movement started.
You only need to watch the Money Masters documentary series and L.A. lawman TV show series to understand its history.



Oh, and why do you support First Nations sovereignty and not Jewish sovereignty?

You must mean the state of isreal.
First of all some Palestinians are more ethnically Jewish then most of the Isreali's combined.

Code:
http://electronicintifada.net/content/israels-surprising-best-seller-contradicts-founding-ideology/7753
Second, why should the Palestinians, which were been killed in droves at the beginning (see the Land Speaks Arabis doc) and have their lands and homes taken to pay for the German states atrocities?... which its citizens actually have finished paying 60 billion in reparations to isreal not too long ago.

Thirdly, like I said earlier, in reality Isreal is meant to be a military base with a none Arabic army.
Anyone living there, fit men and women, are all trained to be to soldiers. That is their purpose, not to unify the Jewish religious people or ethnic Jewish people.
Poor people from Europe, with a majority from Russia are offered houses without having to pay the loan as long as they stay in Isreal and thus, sacrificing them selves and/or their children to the army.
There is massive advertising and free trips for Jews to move to isreal, shit even our beloved Spandy Andy is not small time enough for good publicity under the guise of advertising an energy drink I would think.

An example to show isreal's purpose is how with Saddam, being as ruthless as he is and dropping bombs to genocide 3-5k Kurds in one day... why did isreal some years later bomb Iraq's nuclear power plant and put all its citizens in danger when clearly this was "America's" mess.


Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKcZi0q2Gd0
Quote:
Originally Posted by RacingMetro92 View Post
No one is telling you to stay. if you hate the Canadian government so much, then GO.
Again. Got a problem? LEAVE.
You think anyone wanting a proper government should shut up or leave? Maybe you have stock in Halliburton or of similar Canadian assets you'd like to see keep flourishing?


Tough story, understandable. However, if you think Iran is the utopia of earth, then I question what you think a "proper" society would look like.
One without the cesspool called Hollywood that's for sure.


The mention of world war 3 makes you more of a conspiracy theorist than anything else, which is why it is VERY hard for people to take your seriously.
Maybe it has already started with the 911 precursors, Libya and now the mercenaries in Syria.


And this is where you lose ALL your credibility, saying we're all gullible when you're getting your facts from a state run news source. That shows an observation bias and that news source isn't objective, it puts it in the same wheelhouse of fox news. What do Rabbi's have to do with anything? So this is more of a battle against Jews?
Arent the Murdoch family of friends news sources of every kind, radio, newspaper and television the same state sponsored lying entity? Which western media stated the fact of wt7 being impossible to come down at free-fall speed?
I know PressTV did.
The Rabbi's show that using the word Zionism doesnt mean anti-jewish.
Lastly who ever propped up the banking dynasty that had a monopoly on printing money starting in the ~1600, doesnt lose that kind of wealth and power, but only gains more of it over time. Those very powerful entities who factually funded both sides of wars in the past, French against British, WW1, WW2... and later established isreal, fact, doesnt mean mentioning them is a conspiracy. Why dont you do your homework and speak in facts.


Your personal war against jews is not only appalling, but its offensive. You're getting into anti-semetic territory with your statements. This is 2012, not the 1940's.

Again learn your facts before regurgitating and perpetuating your conditioned beliefs.


Quote:
Originally Posted by El Bastardo View Post
One that probably doesn't run out of a physical supply of money

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/17/wo...ions.html?_r=0
Recently Iran announced that 21 foreign currency money exchangers in the city were trying to do something in the lines of making a run on the money... I think they were pumping out lots of Iranian Rial currency for dollars in the black market for the dollar exchange to go up and everyone else in the country to follow suit, kind of collapsing the currency.
Obviously this is an outside interference which failed and other similar kind of schemes have been done before by the "Zionist" to destroy the Malaysian and Argentinean currencies.

I didnt read your bias article but its probably to do with this situation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsx View Post
How Israel took over Palestinian land is still beyond me.
Straight genocide, in the early times immigrants actually came into village towns and started murdering people with guns.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomac View Post
This is pretty off topic, but I got to wondering about something: Do sanctions against a specific country really work? I mean, I know it's designed to cripple a country to the brink of where they're supposed to back off and give in to the UN's demands. But, really, does it work? A smart leader can take that act of sanction against them and use it to his advantage by working up the citizens against the "evils of the outside world." It didn't really work against Iraq, NK, Lybia, Zimbabwe, etc. All that happens is that, generally, those that they intended to suffer (the leaders) get fatter and richer, and those that it's supposed to help (the general public) ends up hurting.
"A senior U.N. official said Friday about half a million children under the age of 5 have died in Iraq since the imposition of U.N."

It depends if that country can sustain itself. Sanctions has made Iran build its own things domestically and now it is one of a handful of countries to send a satellite into space and a top contributor in world sciences.

Iran is top of the world in science growth
Which country's scientific output rose 18-fold between 1996 and 2008, from 736 published papers to 13,238? The answer Iran might surprise many people, especially in the western nations used to leading science. Iran has the fastest rate of increase in scientific publication in the world.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodamaster View Post
I couldn't order a massacre, which is why I would be an awful leader in dior straights, as bad as that sounds.
Geez how novel of you.

I know that the banking systems of today are flawed, that they screw us, but I don't see how it has to do with the basic principle of Quebec becoming it's own nation, at least in the context of what is being discussed. If you wish to discuss the thieves that run the banks, it would be better suited to it's own topic, just saying.

We're paying 30-40 billion a year in interest alone. We buy jets in the billions and go to illegal wars that cost billions. Fraudulent inflationary and deflationary games are played so that saved money becomes worthless over time. All of this and the amount of resources Canada sells can make our cities like Dubai and the highest standards of living if its all tricked down to the people.

I also recognize that Quebec lies on a rich bed of resources, making reliance on the Canadian government a far fetched idea, but I'll have to refer to my previous statement regarding land (which encompases natural resources). The resources on that land belong to you as much as they belong to me, essentially meaning that they belong to the one who is willing to exploit it first. That is not to say that I think plundering natural resources at a critical scale is acceptable or sustainable, but I find discomfort when you mention that they are explicitly owned by natives, again, not meaning to degrade natives in any way.
Well right now the first nations dont own it because they lost it at the barrel of a gun. That is not right. Is it okay for me to break into your house and have my way with your future wife and take your gold because I have a gun?
Canada's natural resources arent even sold at market price and we dont see its full benefits in our society and country when you say it belongs to us because of the systematic thefts Ive been mentioning. The Zionist elites control all of the common wealth countries (CAN & Aus)+, most African ones, a good portion of South America, USA, Europe, the Saudi monarchs, south Asian countries like the Singapore, Taiwan and Vietnam I bet.. the Philippines, Japan, south Korea, Turkey, Iraq, Afghanistan and the list goes on. Any place with an American military base is most likely occupied territory and there are over 1000 bases world wide. So you can imagine how all the monies from these countries is funneled into more world domination from the oil resources of one country to Nike shoes made with cheap labour in another.

Last edited by CharlesInCharge; 10-17-2012 at 11:51 PM.
CharlesInCharge is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 10-18-2012, 12:18 AM   #49
Fabulous Rugby Quad Sports Mod
 
RacingMetro92's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Surrey
Posts: 783
Thanked 269 Times in 126 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge View Post

I didnt read your bias article but its probably to do with this situation.
Oh, so your sources AREN'T biased because its state run right?

Okay then.

I said this before, you discredit EVERYTHING that isn't sourced by PressTV! How can anyone take your seriously if you don't read what other post but force this shit down everyone elses throat? I TRIED to get through the shit you post but the view is so non-objective it's ridiculous that you try and use it as a credible source.

By the way I didn't say anything about a proper government. Why are you still in Canada posting on a CANADIAN forum? Hate it so much, then go. But by staying here and using Canadian resources you're contradicting your own beliefs.

and who are these "entities" you speak of? The boogieman? I love it when people say "entities" run the world but can't provide hard and credible facts to back them up.
RacingMetro92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 01:10 AM   #50
Official Texas Ambassador
 
El Bastardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 10,135
Thanked 5,356 Times in 1,206 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RacingMetro92 View Post
Oh, so your sources AREN'T biased because its state run right?
He cited Rt which I watch from time to time (megusta Abby Martin), as well as Sun News Network (Canada's version of Fox News) to see who takes what perspective on what issue. They both obviously manufacture their reporting in a very specific way and if you fail to see that, I have a bridge to sell you.

Grains of salt needed.

The only thing I can say is be willing to expose yourself to PressTV as a source, knowing it's biased. Same goes with Al Jazeera which was touted as being "fiercely independent" by Hillary Clinton, but obviously isn't when consumed in enough quantities.

The difference between Iran and Canada, America, Australia, Britain, or any other "Western" nation is that we get the choice to have access to these materials and can draw our own conclusions. I can access any material on the web that I want, tune in any channel I want, and go to the corner store and pick up a variety of newspapers. From those I can utilize my critical thinking skills and extrapolate my opinion on a matter.

Can they say the same in Iran?


Relevant to the greater discussion:

If I turn on the Aboriginal People's Television Network and watch the news, how much of a push will Terrence Nelson get? If he really is so fit to lead the nation of Canada, APTN should have no problem working to promote the important issues he brings to the public eye right?

Well I'll be watching.

But my prediction is that they suspect hes as big of a crank as Revscene has concluded him to be.


Edit: Relevant to PressTV's credibility, from APTN as a source.

http://aptn.ca/pages/news/2012/10/11...-visited-mars/
__________________
Follow Revscene on Twitter
Join Revscene on Facebook


[14-01, 13:15] GLOW older the chicken, sweeter the stirfry
El Bastardo is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 01:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Revscene.net cannot be held accountable for the actions of its members nor does the opinions of the members represent that of Revscene.net