REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 10-10-2013, 01:08 AM   #26
Hacked RS to become a mod

Thanked 23,808 Times in 8,185 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic! View Post
Why not just do it on line instead of going to Mexico?
Why do any meeting or gathering in person instead of doing it online?
Advertisement
SkinnyPupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 01:32 AM   #27
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

Thanked 7,382 Times in 3,464 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyPupp View Post
Why do any meeting or gathering in person instead of doing it online?
Easy Online Meetings With HD Video Conferencing | GoToMeeting | GoToWebinar | GoToTraining

For most meetings you don't have to travel to a foreign country or pay a 250K deposit.
Old 10-10-2013, 01:42 AM   #28
Hacked RS to become a mod

Thanked 23,808 Times in 8,185 Posts
Quote:
Easy Online Meetings With HD Video Conferencing | GoToMeeting | GoToWebinar | GoToTraining

For most meetings you don't have to travel to a foreign country or pay a 250K deposit.
That's kind of not the point but ok

Most of these places do that as well btw
SkinnyPupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 06:43 AM   #29
TTZ
Captain Happy Bubble is my Homeboy

Quote:
Not the same. Would you rather go to SEMA online or see it live in Las Vegas?
Old 10-10-2013, 06:44 AM   #30
I have named my kids VIC and VLS

Thanked 14,316 Times in 5,636 Posts
You know shits legit when ya gotta go out of our way to explain just how legit it really is
Posted via RS Mobile
Hondaracer is online now   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 10-10-2013, 06:50 AM   #31
TTZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hondaracer View Post
You know shits legit when ya gotta go out of our way to explain just how legit it really is
Posted via RS Mobile
Ya, I really went out of my way. Someone asked a question and I answered it. Isn't that what a forum is for? It's also call customer service. Look it up sometime.
Old 10-10-2013, 11:01 AM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTZ View Post
Not the same. Would you rather go to SEMA online or see it live in Las Vegas?
At SEMA you are going to see physical products. Things you need to physically see and touch.
Old 10-10-2013, 01:01 PM   #33
Official Texas Ambassador

Thanked 5,671 Times in 1,324 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyPupp View Post
He's not spamming, wtf? Someone made a thread about him, publicly suggesting that he may be a scammer, and he came and responded to it.
I know. I'm just asking him not to do it. I can tell from the tone of your participation in this thread that this sort of industry is close to you so I'll step off. I'm looking out for the best interest of Revscene here. If he contacts Blitzgear and chooses to advertise, I'm all for him engaging potential downlines.
She taught me right from wrong and always told me to stay positive and help others no matter how small the deed - that helping others gives us meaning to carry on. The sun is out today and it's a new day. Life is good. I just needed a slap in the face.
El Bastardo is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-10-2013, 01:28 PM   #34
TTZ

Quote:
At SEMA you are going to see physical products. Things you need to physically see and touch.
At a mastermind or live event, you can physically see and touch the speakers, and other attendees, which is better than reading about them or watching them on a webinar. Surely you must have attended a live event? I'm sure watching a Canucks game is better live at Rogers Arena than at home on your TV. See, I wouldn't know because I don't watch the Canucks.
Old 10-10-2013, 01:33 PM   #35
Old School RS

Thanked 3,945 Times in 1,201 Posts
I am pretty sure that you are discouraged from touching the speakers...
Old 10-10-2013, 01:37 PM   #36
Need my Daily Fix of RS

Quote:
Because in mexico, the tequila is cheap and can cloud your judgement.
Old 10-11-2013, 10:26 PM   #37
TTZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowside67 View Post
I am pretty sure that you are discouraged from touching the speakers...
Not at our events. You can touch, shake hand, hug, take pictures, whatever.
Old 10-11-2013, 11:04 PM   #38

Quote:
Not at our events. You can touch, shake hand, hug, take pictures, whatever.
And what does that do? You can shake my hand for free anytime.
Old 10-11-2013, 11:26 PM   #39
TTZ

Quote:
And what does that do? You can shake my hand for free anytime.
That's because you place no value on yourself and have no following. People pay $15,000 to hear me speak and shake my hand.

I'm starting to think you have never attended a live event before since you can't seem to comprehend the value of live vs. virtual. Did you attend any events when Vancouver was hosting the Olympics or did you watched it on TV because you think it's the same thing?
Old 10-11-2013, 11:49 PM   #40
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 3,242 Times in 861 Posts
^What was the point of that video.

Seems like they would agree with anything you said as they're already a part of your "following" as you mentioned to manic whom apparently has none.

*shrug*
radioman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 11:57 PM   #41
TTZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by radioman View Post
^What was the point of that video.

Seems like they would agree with anything you said as they're already a part of your "following" as you mentioned to manic whom apparently has none.

*shrug*
The point was to show him that a live event is diff from a virtual one. People can watch me on a webinar (for free) or they can pay big money and see me live. The point is the experience is completely different. This is something that Manic can't seem to get, or wrap his head around. I bet Manic watched that video and went "WTF? Why would anyone pay $15K to hear him?" But if he was actually there, he would get a completely different experience and will understand why people pay $15K. But he got the video experience instead.

Manic has a standing invite to come to any of my live events for free. The next is in San Diego.

Last edited by TTZ; 10-12-2013 at 12:21 AM.
TTZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 12:02 AM   #42
y'all better put some respeck on my name

Thanked 9,244 Times in 2,359 Posts
Pay to watch this John Chow guy or pay to watch strippers slide down poles hmmmm that's a tough one.
Harvey Specter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 12:03 AM   #43
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!

Quote:
That's because you place no value on yourself and have no following. People pay $15,000 to hear me speak and shake my hand.

I'm starting to think you have never attended a live event before since you can't seem to comprehend the value of live vs. virtual. Did you attend any events when Vancouver was hosting the Olympics or did you watched it on TV because you think it's the same thing?
JulyZerg is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 10-12-2013, 12:13 AM   #44
TTZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Disick View Post
Pay to watch this John Chow guy or pay to watch strippers slide down poles hmmmm that's a tough one.
One will give you a nice boner but leave you unsatisfied because they're not allowed to finish you (not in Vancouver anyway). The other can teach you to create a system that makes you the money so you never have to work at a job. And you can live the Dot Com Lifestyle, travel the world, and join the New Rich. Ya. Tough choice.

Last edited by TTZ; 10-12-2013 at 12:55 AM.
TTZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 12:16 AM   #45
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 7,759 Times in 2,313 Posts
Quote:
People pay $15,000 to hear me speak and shake my hand.
How arrogant could one be. I wouldn't give you a quarter to phone your SO on your death bed.

Barney Fucking Purple FX35
Brianna - 2008 FX35 - Build Thread
meme405 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-12-2013, 12:29 AM   #46
TTZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by meme405 View Post
How arrogant could one be. I wouldn't give you a quarter to phone your SO on your death bed.
There's nothing arrogant about it. that's just stating a fact. I also get paid $2,000 an hour for consulting. Is that being arrogant? No, it's just my hourly rate, which I'm sure is higher than yours. OK, now I'm being arrogant.
Old 10-12-2013, 12:46 AM   #47
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 2,621 Times in 684 Posts
Although I'm not a fan of this line of work nor do I support it...I don't see why everyone is knocking on this TTZ guy...

It's not like he came in here and advertised what he was doing or tried to recruit people to join his "cause." In a sense, he was being called out and he came in here to explain his position. Wrong or right, the guy is doing what he's doing and it has no affect on our lives.

Criticize the program, the concept and the way that these companies operate...but why pick on some random guy who's apart of it and try to knock him down?

I dunno, maybe it's just that I'm smart enough not to fall into these things and so I feel no need to go off proving it wrong or trying to convince people that what they're doing is just a smoke and mirrors game.

Shit, IF I was making bank of some shit like this, (I'm not saying that TTZ is indeed making coin or that he's not) but if I was and someone tried to knock me down, of course I'd come in and try to shut them up by reiterating my profits and following. This is a ridiculous thread and people like OP are the kinds of people that fall into these businesses. I see them pop up on the internet, facebook and instagram all the time and have "friends" who have taken apart of many...But never once did I give it some thought for myself let alone make a thread on the internet to discuss the details of the program.

To each their own...
Old 10-12-2013, 01:26 PM   #48
look at these diamonds, they shining

Thanked 1,813 Times in 553 Posts
the problem with these "seminars" nowadays is that there has been a lot of them going around which has SCAM written all over it

or it has SCAM perceived all over it

i personally dont think these seminars are scams (well at least for a few of them). i'm sure the presenters are actually good at what they do, to the point where they are confident enough to share it with the rest of society, with a cost, of course... if you were a gifted businessman and want to share your industry strats, no shit sherlock you'll charge people money for it... you're providing them a service after all.

its ignorant to auto assume these "services" to be scammy and fraudulent. Even for organizations such as usana, lyoness, etc., people assume them to be scams, or the first thing they think of is "pyramid scheme". Well yea, it is a pyramid scheme, i mean.. thats how it works. if you invest your time and effort into network marketing, and given that you're actually good at it, you WILL make money. its just that a lot of people are put off by the work required by network marketing and dismiss it as a scam...

i dont know jack shit about this john chow guy, but assuming its shit and that time could be well spent in other areas right off the bat is close minded
Drow is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-13-2013, 08:58 PM   #49
Everyone wants a piece of R S...

I can't help but to think that the $100K/mth you claim you are raking in has a lot to do with the $15k/head seminars.
NKC ONE is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-13-2013, 09:07 PM   #50
TTZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by NKC ONE View Post
I can't help but to think that the $100K/mth you claim you are raking in has a lot to do with the $15k/head seminars.
It would be nice if I could do a $15K per head mastermind every month. But it only happens once a year. The next one is planned in May 2014 in Costa Rica.