REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Auto Chat

Vancouver Auto Chat 2016 VAC Community Head Moderator: Raid3n

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2014, 07:05 PM   #151
Wunder? Wonder?? Wander???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inaii View Post
Uhhh, Tyee Imports, Brave Auto, Pacific Coast... regardless of whether or not you are a paying advertiser on this site, if you lie about your cars (a 70xxx+ FD is NOT low mileage, it's nearly dead) you're gonna have a bad time. Also, why would I go to you guys when for the cost of a ferry ride, I can get an FD for almost half of what you guys charge from Tyee? At least they actually use the proper pictures for each car.

Also, please fix your site. It's hideous.
To add to your great post!:
These are more dealers in Canada to pick from

pm me for emails

There are some guys on BCRWD.com that import cars and just list them there. Some are good prices, some are not.

Not Local but you also have:

pm me for url

pm me for urls

You guys are NOT the only guys in Canada importing cars. There are a lot more companies in Canada, I can just think of those off the top of my head.

If you guys don't change something with your business model you will not last long that's for sure. We have all seen companies like yours come and go. It's just a matter of time...

End Rant/
Advertisement
This post thanked by:
Old 10-10-2014, 08:42 PM   #152
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 1,831 Times in 587 Posts
Just a little FYI there Dan, your post count appears to the left of the reply you are typing....you don't have the number them for us big guy.

You talk about being the number one largest JDM dealer around, well I have some news for you. You are on the number one largest car forum on the Canadian west coast. With nearly 69,000 members on these boards, many of which will be buying "new" cars.
Do you not think it good business practice to address the consistent issues that are being presented to you?

RS can make or break a small business like yours. If one person has a bad experience they will share that and soon enough you will have a thread topping 150 posts and 8 pages long outlining every issue anyone who has dealt with your company and when someone goes and googles your company name they will end up on this thread reading this. So from one business owner to another, address your target audience or fade away into the background noise.

07-17 G37 RWD Coupe Coilovers FOR SALE BRAND NEW

Last edited by BoostedBB6; 10-11-2014 at 09:37 AM.
Old 10-11-2014, 07:55 AM   #153
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 3,340 Times in 841 Posts
Also, please stop posting each car in inventory 30 times per day on Craigslist, with all caps titles.
Old 10-11-2014, 11:24 AM   #154
GS8
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 7,281 Times in 1,969 Posts
Guize staph wit maekin fun!

They might threaten to sue you for slander
This post thanked by:
Old 10-11-2014, 11:29 AM   #155

"Slander is the communication by speack of a false statement that harms the reputation of an individual, business, product, group, government, religion, or nation. Most jurisdictions allow legal action to deter various kinds of defamation and retaliate against groundless criticism. It is usually regarded as irrational unprovoked criticism which has little or no factual basis and can be compared to hate speech, which can also be taken to encompass discrimination against a particular organisation, individual, nation, corporation or other political, social, cultural or commercial entity which has often but not always been entrenched in the practitioner by old prejudices and xenophobia."

Seeing as no one is speaking, rather writing about them it is not slander. ALSO being that information being presented here is experience and not just a false statement they have no legs to stand on.
But if they wish to try and sue I will happily help out with the legal matters

Old 10-11-2014, 11:43 AM   #156
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

Old 10-11-2014, 11:59 AM   #157
RS Lurker, I don't post!

I went into velocity a few months ago trying to get an rx7. The car wasn't even there yet (told me over the phone it was) and the salesman I was dealing with was just pushy and didn't want to tell me much about the car. He was trying to get me to put a deposit down, wouldn't tell me the conditions I could get out of the deposit under and wouldn't even talk about price until I put in a deposit. Told me the car was a action grade 4 then I see his computer screen and it says grade 3.
Old 10-11-2014, 12:19 PM   #158
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 2,657 Times in 543 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild_Penguin View Post
If you guys don't change something with your business model you will not last long that's for sure. We have all seen companies like yours come and go. It's just a matter of time...

End Rant/
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostedBB6 View Post
RS can make or break a small business like yours. If one person has a bad experience they will share that and soon enough you will have a thread topping 150 posts and 8 pages long outlining every issue anyone who has dealt with your company and when someone goes and googles your company name they will end up on this thread reading this. So from one business owner to another, address your target audience or fade away into the background noise.
Maybe it's just me, but it seems like you guys are being a bit harsh on the dealership. Constructive criticism is great and all, but when you're practically threatening the guy that's a different story. At least give him a chance to respond. REVscene does have a large portion of the car enthusiasts in the lower mainland on here, but there's also a lot that aren't on there. May get failed for this, but some of the people on here have way too high of an ego just simply being a part of this forum.

370z Build Thread
E92 328xi Build Thread
NA6 Miata (Budget) Build Thread

Current: 09 370z, 07 E92 328xi, 16 R6
Past: 09 Civic Hybrid, 93 EG Si, 94 Integra GSR, 02 WRX, 99 NB Miata, 01 E46 325ci, 90 NA Miata, 03 CBR600RR
This post thanked by:
Old 10-11-2014, 12:51 PM   #159

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limitless View Post
Maybe it's just me, but it seems like you guys are being a bit harsh on the dealership. Constructive criticism is great and all, but when you're practically threatening the guy that's a different story. At least give him a chance to respond. REVscene does have a large portion of the car enthusiasts in the lower mainland on here, but there's also a lot that aren't on there. May get failed for this, but some of the people on here have way too high of an ego just simply being a part of this forum.
I'm asking questions, re-iterating questions and concerns that are not being addressed.
They wished to have a presence on these forums but want to dance around anything negative brought up.
Word of mouth is the quickest killer of a small business. I have worked for a company very similar to there and this is exactly what happened.

No threats intended, I'm all for having more JDMness in town but deal with the issues/problems. Step up and address them and you will find that with a good reputation on somewhere like RS it will drive more business to you.

As for ego, I'm here to enjoy myself and learn/read/interact and thats it. The forum is for that alone. Not sure how being part of RS would do anything for my ego haha

This post thanked by:
Old 10-16-2014, 01:50 PM   #160
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 7,759 Times in 2,313 Posts
Jesus can you please stop tagging your posts with every single vehicle under sun?

When searching for an FX35, I don't need to see your 5 postings for a supra, 3 postings for a celica, and 2 postings for an MR2.

When I am looking for an FX35 I will not change my vehicle choice on a whim to a supra because I saw your posting.

When I am searching for an FX35 and I see your stupid postings cluttering up my search cause you added useless tags, it makes me want to walk down there and smack you over the head with your own laptop.

I will start flagging your posts if I continue to see this non-sense. It's ridiculous, anything I search your stupid ads come up.

EDIT:

Seriously look at all this nonsense tagged in the ad for a 1999 SLK:

2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 LX 570 Honda, Nissan, GM, BMW, Volvo, Acura, MDX RDX Lx470 Lexus SUV Mercedes ML ML350 ML500 AMG GMC Dodge Ram pick up truck, x5 x3 535 series, B M W, X drive, c250, c300, tsx, TL VW volvo, s60, rx 350 rx350 rx 330 rx400h rx400 rx 400 gx 460 gx 470 gx470 ml450 ml500 ml550 mdx lexus toyota highlander pilot q5 audi q7 ml350 ml 350 bmw x3 x5 volvo xc90 xc70 murano 2006 x5 2007 x5 2008 x5 2009 x5 2011 2010 rdx ex35 fx35 fx45 fx55 rx350 rx 330 mdx acura rdx lexus rx330 rx 350 lexus ml320 ml 350 bluetec pilot cadillac srx4 srx 3.5i 4.8i 4.8 x 5 gl550 gl 550 gl450 gl 350 lx 470 lx 570

Literally everything in red is superfluous.

Barney Fucking Purple FX35
Brianna - 2008 FX35 - Build Thread
Old 10-16-2014, 02:16 PM   #161
Oh goodie, 5 posts already!

Post #5

Hello Revscene!

I am very open to receiving all forms of criticism and feedback. Vancouver Velocity cars is proud to be the number one JDM dealership in North America.

We are very competitive with our pricing, and strive to sell the highest quality JDM vehicles for the prices that we advertise. We are a business, and make money on the vehicles that we sell. We have never sold a vehicle for more money than what is worth to the buyer.

I am proud to say that Velocity Cars is the only dealership where a buyer can come to see upwards of 100 JDM cars, landed, ready to drive and insure! No other dealership is able to make that claim. If needed, we replace the tires, brakes, ball joints, tie rods, and any other safety related components on the vehicle!

Along with our initial Velocity Cars mechanical inspection, all of our vehicles go through a 3rd party out of province inspection and an unbiased government regulated facility where they are declared to be safe and road worthy in British Columbia. We also offer and encourage our customers to take the vehicles to their own trusted mechanics to ensure vehicle quality and allow for peace of mind.

We offer many Finance options to our clients! That is something that is very appealing to many of our customers. We take ALL trades! How awesome is that?! We will let you trade in your existing vehicle and FINANCE a vehicle of your choice from our inventory.

The dealership can be under all the scrutiny in the world, but at the end of the day, the facts speak for themselves. Velocity Cars sells a high quality product for an affordable price to the consumer. I encourage anyone to come to Velocity Cars anytime, and speak to myself (Dan the Sales Manager) or any of the other qualified sales professionals at the dealership.

Instead of sitting at home and ripping into the dealership behind your computer screen, I would encourage anyone to come to the dealership to see the product and service that we provide first hand. You will be very pleasantly surprised!

Please email me with any questions at Dan@velocitycars.ca or call the dealership at 604-428-4636!

Feel free to drop by anytime,

Dan

Vancouver Velocity Cars | Used Car Dealer in Burnaby
This post FAILED by:
Old 10-16-2014, 02:18 PM   #162
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 1,382 Times in 416 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by meme405 View Post
Jesus can you please stop tagging your posts with every single vehicle under sun?

When searching for an FX35, I don't need to see your 5 postings for a supra, 3 postings for a celica, and 2 postings for an MR2.

When I am looking for an FX35 I will not change my vehicle choice on a whim to a supra because I saw your posting.

When I am searching for an FX35 and I see your stupid postings cluttering up my search cause you added useless tags, it makes me want to walk down there and smack you over the head with your own laptop.

I will start flagging your posts if I continue to see this non-sense. It's ridiculous, anything I search your stupid ads come up.

EDIT:

2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 LX 570 Honda, Nissan, GM, BMW, Volvo, Acura, MDX RDX Lx470 Lexus SUV Mercedes ML ML350 ML500 AMG GMC Dodge Ram pick up truck, x5 x3 535 series, B M W, X drive, c250, c300, tsx, TL VW volvo, s60, rx 350 rx350 rx 330 rx400h rx400 rx 400 gx 460 gx 470 gx470 ml450 ml500 ml550 mdx lexus toyota highlander pilot q5 audi q7 ml350 ml 350 bmw x3 x5 volvo xc90 xc70 murano 2006 x5 2007 x5 2008 x5 2009 x5 2011 2010 rdx ex35 fx35 fx45 fx55 rx350 rx 330 mdx acura rdx lexus rx330 rx 350 lexus ml320 ml 350 bluetec pilot cadillac srx4 srx 3.5i 4.8i 4.8 x 5 gl550 gl 550 gl450 gl 350 lx 470 lx 570

Yes it's annoying but is there anything wrong with that?
They're just generating traffic for their inventory and their dealership.
Besides, they're not the first to do that.

Why don't you try clicking the little box that says "titles only" on craigslist.
Ever tried that?
This post thanked by:
Old 10-16-2014, 02:32 PM   #163

Quote:
Originally Posted by k3mps View Post
Yes it's annoying but is there anything wrong with that?
They're just generating traffic for their inventory and their dealership.
Besides, they're not the first to do that.

Why don't you try clicking the little box that says "titles only" on craigslist.
Ever tried that?
Actually CL has rules governing this sort of stuff.

Here are a few of their criteria for removing/flagging of posts and accounts:

1. false, misleading, deceptive, or fraudulent content; bait and switch; keyword spam
2. spam; miscategorized, overposted, cross-posted, or nonlocal content

Keyword spam is actually a direct violation of CL's terms of use.

So I have every right to be upset, and yes Velocity is BY AND FAR the worst offender. Along with maybe Dueck GM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan@Velocity View Post
Instead of sitting at home and ripping into the dealership behind your computer screen, I would encourage anyone to come to the dealership to see the product and service that we provide first hand. You will be very pleasantly surprised!

Feel free to drop by anytime,
Dan,

I have no interest in the vehicles you have for sale, and forcing me to see them when I am searching Craigslist for COMPLETELY UNRELATED vehicles is not a good way to market your business.

Cheers,
Meme.405

Spoiler!

Last edited by meme405; 10-16-2014 at 02:40 PM.
This post thanked by:
Old 10-16-2014, 02:46 PM   #164
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled

Thanked 4,037 Times in 709 Posts
Yessssssss I hate their CL ads when I'm looking for something specific I end up seeing all their ads flooding the CL feed. 'Title only' doesn't always cut it.
Old 10-16-2014, 03:17 PM   #165
!SG
OWNER/C.F.O./MONEYMAN

Thanked 2,253 Times in 626 Posts
im gonna chime in. Its taken me a while to read up to last page.

what i have seen from this thread so far are ppl expressing their beef with craigslist style ads. seriously? you need to vent off in this thread??? i dont like those style of ads either, but thats how craigslist works!

ppl looking at cars, then posting in here instead of pm, or calling velocity. are you that fucking lazy? just call them! doesnt matter how much research you do, go see the damn car in person. Its not like your buying from cali and solely rely on pictures.

ppl looking to pick a fight. If you dont like it, then leave, if you had bad dealings rant about it, but contact them first. stop cowarding and posting on RS. seriously.

You are lucky you even have someone representing Velocity on this forum to answer your questions, NOT TO TAKE YOUR STABS.

You are the buyer, you do the research, if you are not given all the answers you seek, move on, MOVE ON. No one is twisting your arm. Just because you want the car, and you cant get it your way, that is no reason to rant about it on RS. Are you hoping to get a new subaru out of it or a full detail? Is this the new scheme ppl are pulling these days? rant on the net, hope the bad publicity gets heard, forcing the company to shut you up by giving into the price you want?

its a JDM import! its USED, if your expecting a diamond, then you gotta pay for it. If the price is not cheap or even at a bargain level, then dont buy! There are cheaper cars out there, and the market will dictate the price to go down!

Ebisu VIP #001
Revscene.net Vendors
JP Cellular Repair | Ebisu on Robson | Wings Restaurant Pub & Grill Burnaby | Overseas Auto | BlitzGear Inc | HID Outlet | Sounds Good Auto Service | Racing Greed | The Speed Syndicate | N-Motion Auto | Performance One |

If you are interested in advertising on Revscene.net, email me at Advertisement@revscene.net for further details.
This post thanked by:
Old 10-16-2014, 03:21 PM   #166
!SG
OWNER/C.F.O./MONEYMAN

Thanked 2,253 Times in 626 Posts
Yup, thats craigslist style. its annoying as fuck, but thats how searches work. as stated, try different search terms in title only.

craigslist, autotrader, rs, amazon, ebay, these are all mediums for online forsale forums.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meme405 View Post

EDIT:

Ebisu VIP #001
Revscene.net Vendors
JP Cellular Repair | Ebisu on Robson | Wings Restaurant Pub & Grill Burnaby | Overseas Auto | BlitzGear Inc | HID Outlet | Sounds Good Auto Service | Racing Greed | The Speed Syndicate | N-Motion Auto | Performance One |

If you are interested in advertising on Revscene.net, email me at Advertisement@revscene.net for further details.
Old 10-16-2014, 05:01 PM   #167

Thanked 4,578 Times in 934 Posts
i dont know how you can complain about it when everybody does it. im pretty sure anybody that uses craigslist has discovered "titles only". at least they arent the dicks that post the same ad 6x a day and put key words in the titles.

it seems like people in this thread are taking all their used car dealer frustrations out on this one company cause they can do it easily on the internet
Old 10-16-2014, 08:24 PM   #168

EDIT: Nevermind.

Last edited by meme405; 10-16-2014 at 08:43 PM.
Old 10-16-2014, 10:34 PM   #169
Wunder? Wonder?? Wander???

I don't understand why my post was edited? Am I not allowed to post links? Also you took out the whole line I wrote and link to "how-to" guide on importing a car yourself.

I'm only trying to provide info for the whole community so that they can make the right choice. If Dan is right about how great his dealership is, he'll have no problem with the few links I put in my post.

If I did break a rule on Revscene can a Mod please PM to let me know.

-Wild_Peguin
This post thanked by:
Old 10-17-2014, 09:38 AM   #170
Need to Seek Professional Help

Thanked 1,820 Times in 501 Posts
Or better yet, hit the "Owner Only" option. Guaranteed any car you find from there for the same price as an equivalent car at a stealership (not just this one, I am speaking in generalities here) will be of much better quality.
Old 10-17-2014, 10:01 AM   #171

Quote:
Originally Posted by PARANOiA-R34 View Post
Or better yet, hit the "Owner Only" option. Guaranteed any car you find from there for the same price as an equivalent car at a stealership (not just this one, I am speaking in generalities here) will be of much better quality.
Oh yeah?

And if I am only shopping for something a few years old, then I am also eliminating like 75% of my hits.

Good strategy...

Old 10-17-2014, 10:45 AM   #172
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 3,899 Times in 1,380 Posts
While there may be a "lynch" type feel to this thread in the last page or so I think most are just trying to get some direct questions answered and the dealership rep just kinda dances around a direct answer. BoostedBB6 is bang on by being as direct and concise as possible. You can't expect to be taken seriously if you answer questions with "come see for yourself" or "we're not perfect". C'mon, we all know that and we're not asking for perfection. What a potential client WOULD like to see is more transparency when it comes to information. If you, or your team, says one thing but the truth is something different, even slightly, that's no way to build a relationship or a corporate image. And people are going to call you out on it.

We are all quite meticulous on here and most are heavy DIY guys so it's no surprise that we all would like precise and direct, black and white answers so that we could feel confident dealing with your establishment.
This post thanked by:
Old 10-17-2014, 01:51 PM   #173

It is apparent that the direct questions will not be answered here and any attempt will result in a blanket copy and paste response out of the "salesperson" guide book.
Its very sad as having a dealer that is providing these types of cars is wanted around these parts and the more we have the better it should be but it seems that building a quality reputation on a forum that they pay to advertise on is not a priority.

I hope that they continue to do business and perhaps change some things and follow what Bruce was trying to do as he seemed to be on point with the direction that the business wanted to go and the type of service that should be expected.

This post thanked by:
Old 10-18-2014, 10:31 AM   #174
RS Lurker, I don't post!

Hello boys and girls.

This is Bruce, as in the Bruce who used to work at Velocity Cars. I've popped in to see what's going on here in the forum and as my name has been mentioned a couple of times I thought I'd straighten a few things out. I'm not here to start a flame war or respond to specific posts. I have better things to do so I'll just say my piece and quietly move on.

I left Velocity a month or so ago because I was offered an opportunity at another dealership closer to my home. That's why I am no longer there. There's nothing more to it than that.

I worked my tail off for 7 months building a strong team and a respected business at Velocity and I'd like to thank those who are members here and those I met in person for their support of what I was doing.

Dan is a good guy with a lot on his plate. I left and he's had to take on a lot of responsibilities that he didn't have when I was there. He puts in a lot of hours and does a great job. He's doing his best coming here and I feel bad for him having to deal with some of the crap that's been posted. Flagrant inaccuracies, veiled threats... it's all very juvenile but that's the internet.

Here's a few tips that should make things easy for anyone thinking of purchasing a JDM vehicle, privately, from an importer or from Velocity or another dealer:

Go see the vehicle, ask a ton of questions, drive the vehicle, have the vehicle inspected, negotiate a price you're happy with. Isn't that the way it works when buying a used vehicle? From anyone?

If you take delivery of a vehicle and it hasn't been cleaned or detailed to your satisfaction, tell them you're not happy and have them do it right before you leave the lot. How can an adult with half a brain in their head complain about the cleanliness of a vehicle after they get it home?

If you think a vehicle price is too high, negotiate the price and take or leave the price from the dealer... just like happens every day on every car lot on earth.

If you want info on a car and that info is not forthcoming, leave the premises and don't do business with them if you're not comfortable.

What makes anyone here think that a car that has been imported from Japan by anyone other than Velocity is better than any vehicle imported by Velocity? Auctions are open to anyone and most importers source vehicles from the same auctions. Give me a list of JDM importers or dealers and I'll find deficiencies in their vehicles. Velocity provides something that most importers do not and that is the opportunity to see and drive a vehicle that is in stock as opposed to a vehicle that is in Japan. Anyone who doesn't understand what a huge benefit that is has rocks in their head. If you don't like the car, don't buy it.

Many people came to Velocity with JDM cars that they had purchased privately or from an importer and couldn't get the vehicle registered because it wouldn't pass OPI and they had us work on the car. I had a guy come and swap out tail lights on an S-15 he had bought elsewhere because the car wouldn't pass. Another customer bought privately and saved $3k from our price on a '99 EVO VI and then spent $4k getting it to pass the OPI. These are facts and I'm telling you this because I saw it on numerous occasions.

We sold an STI to a young fellow and not long after he took delivery, his engine went tits up. I didn't blame him or suggest that perhaps his driving style had had anything to do with it. I had a chat with him, apologized for his misfortune and then spent a month and $3K sourcing and installing a replacement engine for him. I could have pointed to his contract and shown him how after delivery he is 100% responsible for his car or just told him to get the warranty to cover it but you know what, that's not good customer service, is it? Tell me who else would have done that for him?

I no longer work for Velocity and I have no vested interest in the business. I do know that the people who work there are good people who work hard. I also know that the great majority of customers are very, very pleased with their vehicle purchases - take a look at the Velocity Cars Facebook page to see the genuine customer reviews and tell me how the actual customers feel about Velocity. I can tell you that actual customer reviews meant a lot more to me than a bunch of people who had never been to my dealership and had never met me in person or even driven my cars.

Velocity Cars is a legitimate business that provides one more option for JDM enthusiasts. If you don't like that option, so be it. If you have first-hand experience and you wish to have a concern addressed, contact Dan personally as I'm sure hell be pleased to help find a solution. For the rest of you who feel that it is your responsibility to come here with your wealth of knowledge and experience and educate the REVscene members about the evils of Velocity Cars, may I suggest a long walk off a short pier.

That's it. Carry on.

Bruce
Old 10-18-2014, 11:57 AM   #175

Evils.....no no evils about Velocity Cars just factual issues that no one wishes to address weather it is in person or on the phone.

- Misinformation/lies. eg. A sales person named "Vincent" informing clients that according to ICBC they are not allowed to provide the auction sheets for vehicles.
- Being told a vehicle is a grade 4 yet finding in your own book that it was in fact a 3
- Vehicles listed as "professionally detailed" yet having overspray from recent bodywork, when asked about any bodywork saying none was done.
- Misleading ads claiming 500hp yet having components that would not possibly support that

On a personal level I have worked on some of these cars doing detail and there was clearly no professional work done on them. A quick application of liquid wax and wipe off. Loads of wax in seals and on trim pieces.

These are things I have PERSONALLY seen and dealt with and seen for myself. I formerly have a JDM MKIV Supra and considered one on the lot there but did not have a good experience with Velocity cars so I bought else wear.

Forums are here for sharing information and experiences and this is what was being done in this thread. Clearly, there are people who have had poor experiences as outlined in the thread. Sure there are those bandwagon hoppers who will jump on just to make it "interesting" but I'm speaking from personal experience.

Dan may have the best intentions in the world, but why both replying to a thread outlining some issues without addressing any of the issues brought forth? I'm sure you guys have some great cars on the lot, in fact I know you do because I have personally been by to have a look at a few with some friends who were interested in the cars, but my experiences there will not have me recommending people go there.

This post thanked by:
Closed Thread