REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Vancouver Auto Chat (https://www.revscene.net/forums/vancouver-auto-chat_173/)
-   -   If you see this car, please get a license plate number (https://www.revscene.net/forums/691207-if-you-see-car-please-get-license-plate-number.html)

Jas29 12-22-2013 12:14 AM

I doubt his car was even keyed especially by Davey why would he take pictures then key the car

BoostedBB6 12-22-2013 12:21 AM

He's attempting to lie.....because his roids have worn off and hes vagina is taking over.....he's afraid now.

Perhaps get your HA friends involved?? I'm sure they would love to help out some low rent, want to be thug who switches up GF's ever couple months and threatens to put bullets in peoples heads over a txt.

Crawl back under your rock.

Grim 12-22-2013 12:35 AM

do you by any chance have a tool box?
cz you got tools written all over you big boiiii

Harvey Specter 12-22-2013 12:51 AM

LOL @ nice car.

Anyhow, I feel like a thread lock is one click away so all I will add to this thread is buddy you're making the situation worst by coming on here and trying to defend yourself. Only advice I can suggest is shut up and get yourself a lawyer if the cops do decide to charge and let it play out in court because everything you post online will be used against you and you're digging yourself a deeper hole by posting rebuttals.

StylinRed 12-22-2013 12:53 AM

There are two sides to every story guys let's at least hear his, if he's willing to give more details.

Just because he portrays himself poorly on his own facebook page shouldn't mean too much and just because he has a criminal history doesn't mean he's thugging it 24/7

Maybe if he wants to (as it seems he does) we should at least allow him some freedom to express his side of the story before we pile on with flaming him? Otherwise we won't get the full story before he just decides that explaining himself on here is pointless.

davy 12-22-2013 01:32 AM

seriously, why are threatening to kill me online and say i key'ed your car?

SpeedStars 12-22-2013 01:42 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Shouldve used PM :haha:

davy 12-22-2013 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BMWM36044 (Post 8386880)
hes mesaging my gf on facebook what do u expect me to say she didnt even have anything to do with this ? you should see the messages shes getting from you people its disgusting. All over this guy thinking i keyed his jeep its pretty fuckked up. Theres one guy in my building who has vandalized my car keying it from front to back already also a member of this site known as " davy " ....

little quick to jump into conclusion. if i was to key your car, i would have just key'ed it instead of posting pictures at the beginning.

E.D.C.5 12-22-2013 01:47 AM

BUSTED

boostfever 12-22-2013 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpeedStars (Post 8386921)

two pages back...

Quote:

Originally Posted by jpark (Post 8386566)
hes probably too stupid to know how to use forums lol

Jas29 12-22-2013 02:02 AM

This thread is getting better and better
Posted via RS Mobile

davy 12-22-2013 02:08 AM

Mr.Money 12-22-2013 02:41 AM

JOSEPH better return...he needs to redeem himself again :troll:

nack 12-22-2013 02:54 AM

thread of the year

Harvey Specter 12-22-2013 04:01 AM

Google'd the guys name and this is the first site that pops up, LOL...

Quote:

A common lamen who take roids to increase his puny muscle mass while shrinking his manhood thus creating the ultimate douchebag regret with small man syndrome. Typically where's sunglasses at night and inside clubs, wife-beaters or shiney bedazzled shirts to show off his roid muscles and to intimidate others. Except he is just over 5' tall and is always looked down upon at which time he spits on people and runs away screaming like a little bitch. One in the safety of his Benz with chrome rims and blacked out windows he believes is he now invisible to those around him and safe.

Doubebags are never safe, they stick out like a fat kid eating McDicks inside a McDicks. Joseph D'Antonio may have this experience while he worked at McDicks flipping burgers until his muscles grew and he was too good for burger flipping in his mind. He then got a nice Pit Bull and random tattoos all over his body to compliment his new roid muscle and turned into a full fledge Douchebag of Vancouver. He's currently applying to be on the Douchebags of Vancouver TV show which will air as soon as they can find enough Douchebag's who can actually spell and sign their name.
Douchebag, Joseph D'Antonio local Vancouver Celebrity in the car scene who recently attacked and spit on a fellow car enthuisiast because he had roid rage over a parking spot at a grocery store. He then ran away like a bitch, but came back to key the victims vehicle and then ran away like a little bitch a second time.
revscene merc mercedes benz joe d'antonio joseph drugs dealer wannabe gangsta thug douche muscles roid
Urban Dictionary: Douchebag

extracrunchie 12-22-2013 04:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BMWM36044 (Post 8386883)
yah well this is getting pretty serious...

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/sht%...t_real_gif.gif

Indeed it has.........:fullofwin:

nns 12-22-2013 05:23 AM

You guys realize that there's a chance BMWM36044 is just some random guy who's looking to stir the pot, right? It may not even be the actual douchebag.

Entertaining either way, I suppose.

extracrunchie 12-22-2013 05:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nns (Post 8386966)
You guys realize that there's a chance BMWM36044 is just some random guy who's looking to stir the pot, right? It may not even be the actual douchebag.

Entertaining either way, I suppose.

So a douchebag impersonating another douchebag???

What is the world coming do? :alone::megusta::sweetjesus::derp:

:)

320icar 12-22-2013 05:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpeedStars (Post 8386921)

Lol. NOW id call the non emergency line.
Posted via RS Mobile

dangonay 12-22-2013 07:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BMWM36044 (Post 8386860)
This is JOSEPH D'ANTONIO im letting all you know now that im contacting the police in regards to this as my gf was walking in north van by the superstore where the same guy "likes2jeep" who's accusing me of keying his jeep tried approaching my gf in his jeep and grabbing her trying to force her into his vehicle when she hit him and barley got away. You guys need to back off this is going to be taken very seriously as all of you guys have now somthing to do with this.. Ive been harassed for almost 4 days now me and my gf this is not somthing i wanted. Your all quick to jump to conclusion hearing only one side of the story i have a nice car and i know what its like to have your stuff vandalized and fuckked up now i cant even drive anywhere without being noticed as my car does stand out.

Wow. After everyone was saying "likes2jeep" was a "wimp" for not going ballistic after being spit on, and after "likes2jeep" himself posting he's grown up and doesn't resort to violence to settle things, now you're accusing him of attempted kidnapping?
Posted via RS Mobile

likes2jeep 12-22-2013 07:16 AM

Now that this is getting more serious than just keying a car, I remind everybody that I am documenting everything thats said about me on this thread. I will pay another visit to RCMP today. This will be my 5th visit since last Saturday. Based on what I hear from them, this thread will be locked. Being a victim of vandalism is one thing but being a victim of a false accusation of a big crime is totally another story. Be very mindful of everything you guys say about me from this point on. Soap opera is over.

evlee 12-22-2013 07:25 AM

inb4 RCMP LOCK!

pissedoffe55 12-22-2013 08:20 AM

Anyone who actually thinks its "joseph d'antontio" posting in this thread, you just went full retard...

E-SPEC 12-22-2013 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by likes2jeep (Post 8386974)
Now that this is getting more serious than just keying a car, I remind everybody that I am documenting everything thats said about me on this thread. I will pay another visit to RCMP today. This will be my 5th visit since last Saturday. Based on what I hear from them, this thread will be locked. Being a victim of vandalism is one thing but being a victim of a false accusation of a big crime is totally another story. Be very mindful of everything you guys say about me from this point on. Soap opera is over.

Apparently you are the next Robert Pickton, i don't know what to believe now.

Geoc 12-22-2013 08:43 AM

RIP thread.