REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Vancouver Auto Chat (https://www.revscene.net/forums/vancouver-auto-chat_173/)
-   -   If you see this car, please get a license plate number (https://www.revscene.net/forums/691207-if-you-see-car-please-get-license-plate-number.html)

ShadowBun 12-16-2013 09:46 PM

subscribed

mb_ 12-16-2013 09:52 PM

What a way to end the year :lawl:
Posted via RS Mobile

OGCStrike 12-16-2013 09:54 PM

10/10 thread. subscribed fo sure :nyan:

donjalapeno 12-17-2013 01:07 AM

These photos are taken in the new high-rise on shaunessy and lougheed in poco. Right beside lions park. Perhaps he lives there? or maybe his girlfriend live there? After creeping his photos i realized I have a friend that lives in the same building and judging by the laminate flooring it does match the same colour. The family room also looks very similar in size to my friends apartment. He also has photos of himself in the gym and it also looks very very similar to the gym thats inside my friends apartment.

https://scontent-a-sea.xx.fbcdn.net/...38964091_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.n...14307073_n.jpg

multicartual 12-17-2013 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4doorVIP (Post 8383358)

Pitbull, check
Tattoos, check
Bridge and tunnel, check
Showing off old Mercedes, check

WOW FIRST CLASS DOUCHEBAG!!!

multicartual 12-17-2013 01:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WolfGang (Post 8383688)
These photos are taken in the new high-rise on shaunessy and lougheed in poco. Right beside lions park. Perhaps he lives there?

The suburbs are full of unrefined geeks like this dude. Gastown is immune to these guys because they would stick out like a sore thumb.

multicartual 12-17-2013 01:29 AM

I sent her a message and let her know she should date classier guys. He looks straight out of Surrey.

smoothie. 12-17-2013 07:59 AM

Why hasn't someone linked him this thread? That's all we're missing.
Posted via RS Mobile

multicartual 12-17-2013 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smoothie. (Post 8383749)
Why hasn't someone linked him this thread? That's all we're missing.
Posted via RS Mobile

I linked his GF

lowside67 12-17-2013 08:19 AM

Homeboy is hitting the juice, HARD!

radioman 12-17-2013 08:42 AM

Second photo looks really distorted.

EDIT: I've seen a few shops in my day :troll:

7seven 12-17-2013 08:49 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by WolfGang (Post 8383688)
These photos are taken in the new high-rise on shaunessy and lougheed in poco. Right beside lions park. Perhaps he lives there? or maybe his girlfriend live there? After creeping his photos i realized I have a friend that lives in the same building and judging by the laminate flooring it does match the same colour. The family room also looks very similar in size to my friends apartment. He also has photos of himself in the gym and it also looks very very similar to the gym thats inside my friends apartment.

Well he does spend a lot of time at the PoCo Provincial Court in the last 2 years :haha: do a search on CSO, various charges and MVA violations including mischief, running red lights, driving while prohibited, not producing a DL or insurance. etc... :facepalm:

Maybe that's why he had no plate? haha he can't get insurance or a DL?

multicartual 12-17-2013 09:12 AM

It is like Revscene is Steve Irwin and we're on some sort of douchebag safari right now

Wetordry 12-17-2013 10:01 AM

Search cso under dantonio and you see the criminal charges of harrassment, uttering threats to cause death or bodily harm
Posted via RS Mobile

white rocket 12-17-2013 10:08 AM

This could end up being the best thread of 2013. Go RS GO!!

westopher 12-17-2013 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by multicartual (Post 8383697)
Pitbull, check
Tattoos, check
Bridge and tunnel, check
Showing off old Mercedes, check

WOW FIRST CLASS DOUCHEBAG!!!

I feel bad for the dog. Dipshit roidrager wannabe gangster pricks like this asshole are why pitbulls get bad raps.:fuuuuu:

snails 12-17-2013 10:12 AM

oh RS <3

you make me never wanna be a pathetic low life for fear of public humiliation!

I hope this shit bites him hard.. stupid cunt

:fullofwin:

Kilinim 12-17-2013 10:15 AM

Wow would not want to mess with RS
Posted via RS Mobile

MG1 12-17-2013 10:38 AM

I sincerely hope this guy does not have offspring. What kind of role model would he be? As for the gf, some chicks are attracted to his type. Sad, but true. Later in life they'll regret it, but by that time, it's too late - damage done. Dude is probably enjoying the life. He's looked at himself in the mirror way too many times that he can't see what's beneath it all.

Body, mind, and character go hand in hand...........true balance. Nuff said.

stewie 12-17-2013 10:46 AM

this thread rocks lol!

so lemme get this straight...he doesn't own an excavating company...he drives a douche bag car(not the car model its self, just the way he drives it and how hes destroyed it) that's been written off twice, juices non stop which seems to have given him little man syndrome, and few people were saying he works at mcdicks????(if that's true please tell which one so we can go there one day when hes working and just annoy the hell out of him. "can I get a bigmac, extra pickles, hold the spit")

dared3vil0 12-17-2013 10:54 AM

Yeah his company 99.9% doesn't exist, makes him look like such a tool.

BoostedBB6 12-17-2013 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stewie (Post 8383822)
this thread rocks lol!

so lemme get this straight...he doesn't own an excavating company...he drives a douche bag car(not the car model its self, just the way he drives it and how hes destroyed it) that's been written off twice, juices non stop which seems to have given him little man syndrome, and few people were saying he works at mcdicks????(if that's true please tell which one so we can go there one day when hes working and just annoy the hell out of him. "can I get a bigmac, extra pickles, hold the spit")

I ASSUME he works at McDicks as live the "thug life" in PoCo. Cant confirm that, but it would not be hard to find out.
And yes, that CLK has been written of 2 times, it is infact two cars welded back together. Was done by a shop in PoCo called German Star Motors.

BoostedBB6 12-17-2013 11:06 AM

"Strong like dump truck, smart like chicken" - Boris

stewie 12-17-2013 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dared3vil0 (Post 8383825)
Yeah his company 99.9% doesn't exist, makes him look like such a tool.

get a random friend to message him on facebook saying he stumbled across his page while typing in "excavating" and was wondering what his prices were, ask if hes an owner/operator, and what machine he uses...a small ditch witch...mini excavator, back hoe, or an actual excavator.

in the event that there IS an excavation company, its probably his dads/family members and he just knows how to operate a machine and desperately trying to make money on the side.

dared3vil0 12-17-2013 11:27 AM

:lawl: Don't forget to update us with what he says!