REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Vancouver Auto Chat (https://www.revscene.net/forums/vancouver-auto-chat_173/)
-   -   If you see this car, please get a license plate number (https://www.revscene.net/forums/691207-if-you-see-car-please-get-license-plate-number.html)

RRxtar 12-17-2013 04:06 PM

Someone should take a shit on his hood.

But I have some concerns for likes2jeep's safety. He is easily recognizable on BCJC and pics and vids of him, his jeep and plates, are all over the place. If someone does something to douchebag's benz, I have no doubt he is such an ignorant fuck, that he would go after likes2jeep.

Soundy 12-17-2013 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RRxtar (Post 8384058)
Someone should take a shit on his hood.

But I have some concerns for likes2jeep's safety. He is easily recognizable on BCJC and pics and vids of him, his jeep and plates, are all over the place. If someone does something to douchebag's benz, I have no doubt he is such an ignorant fuck, that he would go after likes2jeep.

+1 - I don't think this character is intelligent enough to look up threads like this just to amuse himself, but if someone goes taking it out on his car, you know who he's gonna blame.

KO7 12-17-2013 04:13 PM

C'mon guys, leave his car alone, hasn't it been through enough already?

Bonka 12-17-2013 04:33 PM

Spoiler!

That parkade definitely looks like The Shaughnessy tower in PoCo next to Lions Park.

I wonder what the landlord and/or strata thinks about that bong in the background :fullofwin:

Man that building is sketch......

nack 12-17-2013 05:50 PM

oh lawd this thread

BoostedBB6 12-17-2013 05:59 PM

I know a few people who live in that building, full of crack heads and idiot guys dealing and doing drugs.

z3german 12-17-2013 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KO7 (Post 8384064)
C'mon guys, leave his car alone, hasn't it been through enough already?

I dont think he has been through enough until there is a public apology either on the news, on bcjeeps, or here, for likes2jeep.

Cement tried to, but he got fucked cause he only stopped cause he got caught, but for this douche, just some humility for his actions, in a short amount of time I can forgive and see if he changed that sort of thing.

But it does look like he wont change, i mean look at those charges on CSO, and compare to now... To fuckin bad dude, your rep is ruined, hope he cant get hired anywhere cause a google search of his name will show all this hopefully.

Just tried googling his name, how do we get this thread to show up when you search his name?

omg260z 12-17-2013 07:21 PM

someone should message him a link to this post lol

Mr.C 12-17-2013 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GGnoRE (Post 8384045)
^ you should have left him a note on the window with the web address to this thread

And also to clean those headlights. They look hideous!

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoostedBB6 (Post 8384144)
I know a few people who live in that building, full of crack heads and idiot guys dealing and doing drugs.

When I saw his IG/FB, I instantly thought "small time dealer". I find it unlikely he works at McDonald's.

BoostedBB6 12-17-2013 07:59 PM

Leave a note on the car! That would be so funny, he would probably shit his Jersey Shore smoosh panties!

meme405 12-17-2013 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by z3german (Post 8384173)
Just tried googling his name, how do we get this thread to show up when you search his name?

Joseph D'Antonio
Joseph D'Antonio
Joseph D'Antonio
Joseph D'Antonio
Joseph D'Antonio
Joseph D'Antonio
Joseph D'Antonio
Joseph D'Antonio
Joseph D'Antonio
Joseph D'Antonio
Joseph D'Antonio
Joseph D'Antonio
Joseph D'Antonio
Joseph D'Antonio
Joseph D'Antonio
Joseph D'Antonio
Joseph D'Antonio
Joseph D'Antonio
Joseph D'Antonio
Joseph D'Antonio
Joseph D'Antonio
Joseph D'Antonio
Joseph D'Antonio
Joseph D'Antonio
Joseph D'Antonio

Get it?

kkthind 12-17-2013 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meme405 (Post 8384261)
Joseph D'Antonio
Joseph D'Antonio
Joseph D'Antonio
Joseph D'Antonio
Joseph D'Antonio
Joseph D'Antonio
Joseph D'Antonio
Joseph D'Antonio
Joseph D'Antonio
Joseph D'Antonio
Joseph D'Antonio
Joseph D'Antonio
Joseph D'Antonio
Joseph D'Antonio
Joseph D'Antonio
Joseph D'Antonio
Joseph D'Antonio
Joseph D'Antonio
Joseph D'Antonio
Joseph D'Antonio
Joseph D'Antonio
Joseph D'Antonio
Joseph D'Antonio
Joseph D'Antonio
Joseph D'Antonio

Get it?

still nothing :okay:

meme405 12-17-2013 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kkthind (Post 8384263)
still nothing :okay:

2 factors:

1. Google's search criteria is a lot more complex than just that, but more of his name is certainly a good thing.

2. There is a time lag between indexing, and refreshing search terms. As instant as it seems, the internet is actually quite slow at evolving.

EDIT:
Joseph D'Antonio

:fullofwin:

Soundy 12-17-2013 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omg260z (Post 8384215)
someone should message him a link to this post lol

You know what comes next...

"That CLK got turbo?"

"I KNOW PEOPLE WHO KNOW PEOPLE!"

:facepalm:

kkthind 12-17-2013 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meme405 (Post 8384268)
2 factors:

1. Google's search criteria is a lot more complex than just that, but more of his name is certainly a good thing.

2. There is a time lag between indexing, and refreshing search terms. As instant as it seems, the internet is actually quite slow at evolving.

EDIT:
Joseph D'Antonio

looks like we should mention his name in every post on this thread

Joseph D'Antonio
Joseph D'Antonio
Joseph D'Antonio
Joseph D'Antonio
Joseph D'Antonio
Joseph D'Antonio

dared3vil0 12-17-2013 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kkthind (Post 8384281)
looks like we should mention his name in every post on this thread

Joseph D'Antonio
Joseph D'Antonio
Joseph D'Antonio
Joseph D'Antonio
Joseph D'Antonio
Joseph D'Antonio

Use spoiler tags on the name. WARNING; Do not click spoiler below.

Spoiler!

Ronin 12-17-2013 09:18 PM

If this thread is the first one that pops into Google when Joseph D'Antonio is searched, good luck finding a job with all those pictures acting a damn fool, the...quite clear picture of his marijuana smoking apparatus and all this talk of him spitting and scratching cars.

By the way...

Spoiler!

Why on earth would you post such incriminating things online? I can just see his job interviews now...

"Well, that Joseph D'Antonio sure interviewed well! Let's do a little Internet search before we hire him but I'm sure this is just a forma...

...is that a bong?

...and he spit at wha...

...and...scratched a guy's car?

...and he supports the Hell's Angels?

...DID HE JUST USE THE N-WORD?"

SoNaRWaVe 12-17-2013 09:24 PM

fucking RS, i love you guys. sub'd for further hilarity to ensue. this is better than the misc section on the other forum. someone should print out that screen shot of Joseph D'Antonio's court appearances and leave it on his windshield.

E.D.C.5 12-17-2013 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dared3vil0 (Post 8384283)
Use spoiler tags on the name. WARNING; Do not click spoiler below.

Spoiler!

:suspicious::considered::accepted::ohgodwhy:

Klobbersaurus 12-17-2013 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoNaRWaVe (Post 8384292)
fucking RS, i love you guys. sub'd for further hilarity to ensue. this is better than the misc section on the other forum. someone should print out that screen shot of Joseph D'Antonio's court appearances and leave it on his windshield.

park near his car and have your dash cam running also, lets see him roid rage

BoostedBB6 12-17-2013 09:59 PM

Whats this guys name again?

MaaaadMan 12-17-2013 10:13 PM

I think his name is Joseph D'Antonio...no wait maybe Joseph D'Antonio. Or Joseph D'Antonio. Oh wait I remember now it's Joseph D'Antonio. Joseph D'Antonio. Joseph D'Antonio.

kkthind 12-17-2013 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaaaadMan (Post 8384326)
I think his name is Joseph D'Antonio...no wait maybe Joseph D'Antonio. Or Joseph D'Antonio. Oh wait I remember now it's Joseph D'Antonio. Joseph D'Antonio. Joseph D'Antonio.

your getting it all wrong, its Joseph D'Antonio, Joseph D'Antonio drives a rebuilt benz and Joseph D'Antonio is spitting on poeple that are older then him and Joseph D'Antonio is Joseph D'Antonio that Joseph D'Antonio noobsauce Joseph D'Antonio
:fullofwin: :fullofwin: :fullofwin:
:lawl: :lawl: :lawl:

ts14 12-17-2013 10:35 PM

such joseph
much antonio
very D

wow
2cool4u

dared3vil0 12-17-2013 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by E.D.C.5 (Post 8384310)
:suspicious::considered::accepted::ohgodwhy:

:lawl: :troll: